Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wolfies Test  Left_bar_bleue10/100Wolfies Test  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Wolfies Test  Empty Wolfies Test

Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:33 am

YTesting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

YTesting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro

Template By: [THEFROST]

Wolfies Test  M9rTQZk

lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wolfies Test  Empty Re: Wolfies Test

Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:07 am

YTesting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

YTesting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST]

Wolfies Test  M9rTQZk

lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:43 pm

Enter The Giant

Last edited by lionus on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wolfies Test  M9rTQZk

lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:36 am

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST]
[/quote]

Last edited by lionus on Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:32 am; edited 2 times in total

Wolfies Test  M9rTQZk

lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:25 pm

giveup

Last edited by lionus on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Wolfies Test  M9rTQZk

lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:16 pm
THIS ONES A SIDE PROJECT FOR LUD HOPE YA ENJOY

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST]Graphics in Template By: [LIO THE LION]

Last edited by lionus on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wolfies Test  M9rTQZk

lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:24 pm

Wolfies Test  M9rTQZk

lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:59 pm
Another little side project this ones for jeff

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST]Template By: [Lio the Lion]

Last edited by lionus on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wolfies Test  M9rTQZk

lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:17 pm

giveup

Last edited by lionus on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wolfies Test  M9rTQZk

lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:32 pm

giveup

Wolfies Test  M9rTQZk

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum