The Sueki Homeworld: Orbis Cruento
The Sanguine Court are a group of sueki that have banded together and hidden themselves in a mansion with a large sum of land surrounding it. They have thrived here in a realm that belongs to only them and known by next to no-one.
The Sueki homeworld is located in a hidden dimension way off course of Hueco Mundo and Soul Society that has remained a secret for several centuries to this day. This world is connected by tunnels of darkness that open up into an alternate reality consisting of a single island that floats through an endless expanse. On this island are several Sueki settlements including 10 villages, 4 Mansions and a Palace.
The mansions each belong to the Counts and Countesses of the realm. They are also the living spaces of their subordinates, servants and any Sueki that may choose to follow them. The Palace known as Castelle Grounds is owned by the Royal Count/Countess and is the largest structure in this world. Looking like a series incredible gothic buildings, cathedrals and gardens, the Royal palace is a true home for royalty.
The villages are mostly small and each with a driven community that seeks to thrive alongside one another.
The actual number of Sueki that live in this world are somewhat limited compared to other races. last noted, 18000 Sueki were alive. This world does not transition between light and darkness as it is set in an eternal nightThe Night Well
Beyond the Royal Palace lies a hidden chamber almost as large as the palace itself, high upon the peaks of a mountain range. This building houses the Night Well, a huge swirling vortex of pure Night Energy that is considered the greatest source of magical energy for the Sueki people. Most Sueki draw their original powers from the darkness around them but not all mature as quickly. By using this well in a ceremony, a Sueki can be granted control over night energy. Sadly, Night Energy harmonizes with Sueki blood, meaning no other race is capable of gaining powers through this ceremony. This does not mean the vast quantities of endless energy that Night Energy provides could not be weaponized. Hence why it is hidden and defended so well and utilized only by trusted Sueki.RanksRoyal Count/Countess
The current leader of the Sueki that reside in the area. All must answer to them. The High Count/Countess is considered as the law and their word becomes final unless they are considered insane or may inflict damage upon the survival of the Sueki race. Anyone that is of this status must be of Royal descending blood. This means that their blood must be that of the original Sueki that first walked the Earth. This means any tampering down the line will remove the compatibility of the Sueki being of royal material. Blood transfusions are acceptable. Because of the rarity of such blood, the High Count/Countess is considered as a treasure among Sueki. If they died without bearing an heir or transfused their blood to another, the Sueki blood line will diminish to nothing.Umbra Monarchs
The elite group of Sueki of which protect the High Count/Countess at all costs. These people are often seen surveying the Mansion, watching for intruders that come close to the High Countesses quarters or to any person of Royalty. It is their job to protect those with Royal blood in their veins and to give up their lives to protect them. Usually, The Umbra Stalkers are high level warriors.Twisted/Corpse/Dire/Night Count/Countess
Each bloodline is represented by a single person chosen by the Royal Count/Countess themselves. They may not necessarily be more powerful than other Sueki but they are chosen as leaders of their people to raise morale and be someone to look up to besides members of royalty.Lovers/Eaters/Hunters/Walkers
Hired servants and slaves that work for the Counts and Countesses of the Sanguine court's individual bloodlines. What they mean to their superiors are decided by the higher ups that they are assigned to. Some may consider their underlings as low leveled Umbra Monarchs that must defend them. Others consider them to be their servants that must abide to their every whim. Either way, these people are considered the first line of defense for the Sueki's home.Blood Bankers
These people control the blood bank and move blood for storage. They also work on experiments creating new monsters and equipment for the Sueki to use by experimenting with Night Energy. Usually, intelligence is key to becoming a Blood Banker as they must be capable of handling the blood properly, perform transfusions and also not give in to any cravings that they might have whilst working.
Blood Bankers follow a set of rules to ensure they work properly:
- The blood must be handled under proper sterile conditions and stored in clean glass containers.
- The Blood Bank must be locked at all times even if people are inside so long as they know the code to pass through the entrance doors.
- Any Sueki found digesting the blood without logged permissions will be punished
- If any Sueki wishes to take some blood from the bank, they must fill in a log sheet stating how much Blood they take and who will be using it. A Blood Banker must then confirm this with their signature.
- Blood Bankers may retrieve Night Energy from the Night Well, but only in limited quantities each time.
- Corpse Eaters are not able to become Blood Bankers.
These people are probably the most ventured of the Sueki race as it is there job to go out of bounds and capture blood to be stored in the blood bank for future use. They tend to travel to Earth to collect their resources. They must follow certain rules to ensure they do not attract any attention:
Maid and Butler Service:
- Collections must be made at night
- Confrontations and detection must be avoided at all costs.
- The victims must not be killed by our actions.
- Do not interfere with the sick or anybody that is not a Human in your collections.
Many Sueki have been hired to serve throughout the Mansion as Butlers and maids. These Sueki are playable and are not usually considered powerful whatsoever. They merely live to serve their superiors and it is their duty to take the bullet for any Count(ess) if they may be in danger. That is not to say a powerful Maid or Butler couldn't arise.Sueki Code of Conduct
Every Sueki must be fully aware of the dangers that they face on a daily basis. Because of thus, they are trained from day one on how to present themselves properly. The following rules have been adhered to for the past century:
- All must look after themselves and not allow their cravings to danger other Sueki around them.
- Bringing anybody from the outside world into the World is frowned upon but not prohibited. They are your responsibility and your respective Count/Countess must be made aware of the visitor.
- Allowing outsiders to know the existence of Sueki is permitted, but secrecy is encouraged.
- Every Sueki must be respectful towards the Counts and Countesses of the house and even more so towards the High Count/Countess
- The Royal Count/Countesses quarters are restricted to only Royalty, their family members and (if granted permission) Umbra stalkers. Any other persons must be granted permission from the Royal Count/Countess themselves.
The mansion grounds are massive with vehicle access to all buildings. The building closest to the main gate is currently used as a blood bank for those that struggle to find any blood and need a top up. This is handled by Sueki scientists that research into Sueki biology known as Blood Bankers. The blood Banks are a series of underground hallways that lead into several rooms, each one looking like the interior of a warehouse. Several glass pods fill these rooms, topped up with thick blood.
The building furthest from the gate beside the central mansion has been remade into a dormitory for all the Sueki that are not count's, countesses or Umbra Stalkers but wish to remain close to their ruler. The dorms are kept clean, and each one is shared by three people for easy of access to bodies. Maids and Butlers also live here.
The main building, the Cathedral itself sits beside the Sueki dorms and up the hill from the Blood Bank. Here is where all that are a part of the Sanguine Court come to see the High Countess for meetings, speeches etc. The mansion is the High Count/Countesses home and only other counts and Umbra stalkers have rooms there if they need to stay. Here are the High Count/countesses quarters, Royal Family member rooms and Umbra stalker rooms as well as the usual necessities a home would need including a Kitchen, several bathrooms, a massive dining hall and private studies. The interiors reflects a fine gothic mansion whilst the main hall is massive and able to hold 3500 people. The main hall holds several ornaments, seating for meetings and even a blood fountain.
Hidden behind some tree's on the grounds is a small training camp where some Sueki like to fight in the dirt or sleep in tents.Obscure Enmity
Orbis Cruento itself is located way off the radar compared to other worlds, which would explain why the Sueki interference in other worlds is next to none. Like the dark side of the moon, this realm is hidden from view at almost all times, obscured by a vast blanket of raging night Energy that renders itself next to invisible within the void and protected from stray wanderers between worlds. Some have said that when their teleportation abilities faltered, they found a huge wall similar to a raging storm that they could not enter due to its density and strength. Not only is this storm blanket next to impossible to walk through, it also distorts any navigation abilities, rendering those outside Orbis Cruento unable to determine their location in the universe.
To get into Orbis Cruento without being stopped by this wall, the Sueki ability: Kumotabi must be used as all other methods of movement are disrupted. The Sueki may use this ability to hurl themselves between worlds they have discovered. If a foreign visitor wished to enter Orbis Cruento, they would have to use Kumotabi themselves which is usually only possible when a Sueki uses the ability on them. Once they are inside, the location of Orbis Cruento would be known and the visitor would be able to return using their own abilities freely. Initially getting inside however is not easy in the slightest. This is the point of Orbis Cruento and should not be detectable even by 0 tiers.Security Measures
Sueki Punishment Methods
- Blade Bats
A flock of living metal, the blade bats are your standard vampire bats fueled by Sueki blood granting them supernatural power. By darting incredibly fast, the bats slice through their prey with wings coated in sharp metal. By themselves, the Blade Bats are not much of a threat and barely more dangerous than a normal sword. When 10 or more are flying around they become much more concerning as being caught in a cloud of bats will tear most weary travelers to shreds.
The Bats live and sleep in the Dire Hunters Mansion.
- Blood Born
Created with the bodies of treacherous Sueki, the Blood Born is a combination of several bodies to create a larger and more powerful humanoid. Often draped in black clothing with their faces hidden behind masks sown to their skin. These creatures moan as they walk, dragging equipment with them and searching for anything that isn't another sueki to kill. luckily, the Blood Born will listen to the commands of a Sueki and will leave if told to. When they fight however, they run, jump and wrestle whoever threatens the sueki Race.
The Blood Born rest in the Corpse Eater Mansion.
- Light Terrors
A group of ghostly entities trapped in a magical cube. When opened, 100 ghostly visages escape and fill the night sky. They then track down the nearest, most powerful light sources and swallow them. Once the whole world is plunged into darkness, the ghosts return to their prison.
The Light Terrors prison is stored in the Night Walkers Mansion.
A colossal dragon said to be the guardian of Orbis Cruento. Named after the world it defends, Orbis flies the skies of the Sueki Homeland looking for uninvited guests. The dragon can see perfectly in the dark and can detect reitsu and night energy with ease. Orbis's scales are incredibly thick and difficult to damage but it's belly is soft and it's biggest weakness.
Orbis can breathe night energy in an electrical storm style that shocks and fries anything it smothers. Orbis cannot be effected by mind altering effects, cannot be charmed or put to sleep. orbis also flies silently.
Orbis sleeps in the Royal Mansion.
Often carried out by the Counts and Countesses of the house (unless it was they that broke the rules), the punishment methods of the Sueki Manor strike them hard in their most crucial points.
Animals and Wildlife of Orbis Cruento
- Blood Lashings: A rather simple punishment that is often used to simply punish those that have made less than moderate mistakes. The Sueki is whipped sharply for half an hour and the blood that seeps from the wounds must remain untouched by everyone. This is a warning to remind them that their blood can be easily spilled.
- Bloody Post: If the Sueki commits a moderate crime, they are given the Bloody post punishment. They are tied and bound to a tall post so they cannot move and are whipped to draw blood from them. They are then left like this for 7 days without Blood but are fed and watered per usual. This puts them into a cornered state where they are forced to feel the sickness and ageing affects of their races detriments so that they can understand how they too shoulder the burden that they all must live with, but does not make them believe that they have been entirely abandoned.
- Treacherous Amputation: Any Sueki that commits treason towards the High Count/Countess in any form receive this punishment. Their reproductive organs are literally pulled off of their body by the High Count/Countesses hands.
- Oil Burn: Sueki that have endangered the entire race are brought to this level of punishment. The Sueki are taken out front of the mansion Grounds, tied, gagged, bound. They would have spent the past 7 days without blood to make them as weak as possible. Then, in front of every other Sueki in the house, the criminal is stripped naked, soaked in oil and set on fire.
All of the following animals are somewhat influenced by small amounts of Night Energy. This has enhanced their bodies to be twice as powerful as their Earthly counterparts.
[b]Link to Application:[/b]