Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
such a long night - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000such a long night - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

such a long night - Page 3 Empty Re: such a long night

Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:53 pm
Sherri arrived back home, having been out training herself. She had been trying to get better control over her emotions, but had met with little success each day. She looked around, noting remnants of her dad's spiritual pressure, it seemed he had gone out on his rounds already. She stretched, walking in to her room, then she noticed someone in her bed. To make matters worse, she noticed it was a women, and tora had let her sleep in her bed???

She quickly moved closer, jumping on top of the woman. Slowly drawing her zanpaktou, she glared down at this... this vile woman. She opened her mouth, yelling at the top of her lungs at the woman.

"Hey there!! Get up now!!! are you listening to me?!?!"

The woman didn't seem to have heard Sherri, and she let out a short hiss in frustration. Raising her zanpaktou over her head she shouted out the phrase she knew all too well.

"Growl in to the dark, Mastiv!"

Black flames leaped from the two stones on the guard, covering her blade entirely.

"Wake up now miss, before you become charcoal!"

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
such a long night - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100such a long night - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:50 am

Misinterpretation of a sort

The day had been long, and stopping off to grab a treat for his little girl, and of course his new guest. Tora could already see how the 2 would be getting along, it brought a smile to his face to know he raised such a fine girl. As he had went for the Chinese food it seems he forgot one vital thing .... his wallet. Tora ran back to the apartment and as he stumbled in rummaging around he hears a bit of noise from sherris room. Now tora wasn't usually one to barge in on people getting to know each other but to see his little girl finding a new friend how great that would be.

.... maybe just a peak.

As he carefully opened the doors he saw something that would shock and kind of confuse him. Lying opon the bed sat jessy lying there and on top of her sat Sherri. Now at first he thought maybe it was just a coincidence maybe she came home and jumped on her thinking she was an intruder, but what was the likely hood of that? As he ran in he grabbed his little girl picking her up he looked her in the eyes then brought her in for a cuddle before speaking.

It all makes sense now! the lack of a boyfriend, you being irritable YOU SHOULD A JUST SAID YOU PREFER THE OPPOSITE TEAM SHERRI! i could have been giving you tips all this time.

As he looked around still holding Sherri at arms length a new thing caught his attention. The black flames were raging through the room, it wasn't unusual for this to happen sometimes when sherri lost control it tended to happen. with a stern look he looked speaking again to sherri.

Now sherri, i get open flames may be a fun aphrodisiac but maybe miss nessa doesn't like that .... in fact maybe miss nessa doesn't like the opposite team thing either ... If so your old man may take a shot.

With a bit of a light hearted chuckle at his words he stood awaiting sherri to let her flames die down so they could have a nice heart to heart.

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST]

such a long night - Page 3 M9rTQZk

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
such a long night - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000such a long night - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:13 am
Jessy opened her eyes at all the commotion, and started screaming. The black flames had almost burnt her, and Tora was acting like this was normal? Also, those flames definitely weren't normal... they freaked her out. They seemed evil or something, full of some sort of darkness. Her voice finally came back to her when Tora finished talking about which sex she preferred.

"Um... may I ask... what the hell is going on???"

Her voice was still weak, but her fear and agitation were clear. She stared at Sherri's zanpaktou, her eyes filled with fear and distrust. After a few deep breaths she turned to Tora.

"And what's this about you having a shot? Did you bring me here just to rape me??? Cause if so I'd rather go with crazy girl over there. What the hell is she anyway? I've never seen that type of fire from a zanpaktou ability before."

Jessy tried to sit up, only managing to get halfway up before collapsing back in to the bed.

"Well, looks like I'm still useless anyway..."

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:39 am
Sherri looked at her dad like he was insane after he said those words, but after a moment, she lowered her zanpaktou, the flames dying out as she sheathed it.

"Dad, who is she and what is she doing here? I thought she was a burglar, but you seem to know her..."

She turned towards the girl, answering her first question.

"Well, I was about to kill you, then my dad came in and stopped me, and seems to be saying some weird stuff. Yea, that sounds right."

She felt angry when the girl asked what is she, but prideful when she asked about her zanpaktou.

"It's Darkfire miss.... Nessa. It's a combination of fire and shadows, the ability of my zanpaktou. I used to be a Shinigami, at least it seems I was..."

In truth, she had no memory of her time as a Shinigami, though it didn't bother her much. She had accepted her new life, with her father Tora. He was nice and caring, something Sherri needed at times, well almost all of the time.

lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
such a long night - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100such a long night - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:02 am
lionus wrote:

Misinterpretation of a sort

the question seemed to stun Tora, shouldn't Sherri know her own future lover? ................... oh god.... As tora began to realize just what was going on he brushed his fingers through his hair. The thoughts rushed through his head as a smile played over his face at his misinterpretation. As he noticed jessy wake he decided perhaps he should answer all the questions these 2 had, Firstly Sherri.

Jessy is a friend Sherri, last night she saved my life. I expect you to be thankful and for gods sake dont go around lighting people on fire, ya know how hard that is to explain to the corps. Oh yeah sorry guys i just light em on fire.

his face was stern in this matter it wasn't often that Tora was serious about thing, but lighting people on fire? a big no no. He then turned to Jessy Sheri had answered her first question but this next statement she made made him feel he owed abit of an apology to the woman. With bit of an irritated look he spoke to the girl who lie in her bed.

Rape you? why in gods name would i want to rape anyone. And secondly if i did intend to do this perhaps taking advantage of you long periods of passing out or perhaps i wouldn't bring you back to my house to rest?

with a light hearted grin he returned to his usual self, it was hard for him to take this whole thing seriously at the moment it was all so ..... random. As the other 2 began talking he leaned back against the door letting the 2 get to know one another a bit. As Sheri began to speak of her past Tora didn't stand still he moved into action consoling his daughter scuffing her hair up and letting her know it was okay, such was a fathers job. And it seemed another one was there he may need to help, as jessy fell after trying to rise Tora cast his words to her.

Dont push yourself your still injured jessy

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST]

such a long night - Page 3 M9rTQZk

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:28 pm
Jessy stared cautiously at Sherri for a minute before turning to Tora.

"Your attitude was just screaming 'sex', so I couldn't be sure. Anyway, thanks for letting me stay here. Do you have any way to contact the 13 court guard squads? If I'm late even a second in returning I'm going to get hell for it. Oh no..."

She had noticed the hell butterfly flying in to the room. It landed next to her, and a soft voice let her know that was to withdraw from the area immediate as she was being replaced. She looked hopelessly over at Tora and Sherri, then with a look of determination, she pushed herself to sit up, then stand. She managed to stay standing for a moment before her knees collapsed and she fell to the floor. Wincing in pain she moved her arms to push herself up off the floor, but she didn't have the strength to lift herself.

"Damnit, why now? Why when I'm already on probation? I can't be late, I can't."

Fear flooded her as she struggled to pick herself up, to no avail. Her captain had put her on probation for a fight that had happened in the sereitie shortly before she had been scheduled to leave for the world of the living. Instead of going, she had spent a few nights with the fourth division, getting healed up. The captain had promised her she would be locked in a cell for twenty four hours if she was even a second late.

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:48 am
Sherri glared at them both of them, then turned around, heading for the door. As she was about to leave she called over her shoulder to the newcomer.

"Miss, if you harm even a hair on my dad's head, I'm going to kill you."

Her voice didn't contain anger, hatred, nothing except sheer determination. Anyone who heard her would be able to tell, without a doubt, that she was not bluffing, that she was one hundred percent serious. With that, she walked out, leaving the two alone.

(OOC: wow, holy shoot, this took me forever to post. If you want to continue the thread feel free, I'm sorry it took me so long to post this. As this was just meant to introduce Jessy to Sherri and Sherri is just leaving, she is out of this thread now.)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum