Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
-Evil Face- (Mission - Read Info)  Left_bar_bleue10500/99999-Evil Face- (Mission - Read Info)  Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

-Evil Face- (Mission - Read Info)  Empty -Evil Face- (Mission - Read Info)

Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:39 am
The Mission Template
Mission Specs

-Evil Face- (Mission - Read Info)  Tumblr_lxl1noFolJ1qfbz1so1_500

Operation Name: Bring me something to play with
Mission Type: Protag
Difficulty Of Mission: Depends on the target
Who Can Join: Gotei 13 & Gotei 13 Allies Only

Information:
Mayuri Kurotsuchi - "My, my, it seems utter boredom has overwhelmed my action filled day! Therefore I WANT some creature to dissect, to tare their limbs apart bit by bit whilst seeing how their body can cope with it: ripping the creatures eyes out to test it senses - Any way enough about that, I will give 500,000 Yen to the first person to catch either an Arrancar or Demon for me to dissect, sounds simply enough, correct? But the subject must remain alive in some concept"

Primary Task:
Have a thread with either a Demon or Arrancar - Beat them to near death and bring their body to the squad 12 Barracks whilst partially alive!

Extra Task:
If any of the individuals have interesting abilities that are unique, you may be eligible to for a Zanpakutō improvement.

Rewards:
500,000 Yen

Note:
When the topics complete and the subjects ready for delivery, post the link to the thread here and make a thread in the squad 12 Barracks! Also note that the subject will not be killed in the experiments unless their owner wishes it! Have Fun!
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
-Evil Face- (Mission - Read Info)  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999-Evil Face- (Mission - Read Info)  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

-Evil Face- (Mission - Read Info)  Empty Re: -Evil Face- (Mission - Read Info)

Fri May 03, 2013 6:35 pm
Photobucket

♣ PLACING IN INACTIVE MISSIONS ♣

Moving this into inactive missions because there hasn't been a reply in so long and I doubt he is a Captain anymore.

-Evil Face- (Mission - Read Info)  WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum