Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions

+19
Imakuran
Horus Sariel
Bhairyuu
Nix Shraik
JWC
Shoku
Shizuo
Hayuko
Nirx
Teitoku
Guard
Sage
Pockeh
Kade
lionus
Ulqui
Gin
Sinpoder
THEFROST
23 posters
Go down
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue126500/99999[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 6 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Character Permissions

Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:38 pm

Request Template
• Character: Rose
• Request: We had talked it over, but I just want to make it official. I want to request permission to mention that Rose helped Nize in his research project to stabilize his body.
• Notes: =//=

[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 6 RDLUVBj
[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 6 82q86I3
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/1000[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 6 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Character Permissions

Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:21 pm
u]Request Template[/u]
• Character: Bhairyuu Yagami
• Request: What is the Request?

I would like to include Mana Asthavon and Deveta Touketsu in my character history. Deveta Touketsu will be the one who will awaken my character to his danava side after a certain event in his history, thus transforming my character from a human to a danava. Later on, Mana Asthavon will be the one to extend an invite to my character into ShadowFall and also to grant him the Grandduke position of circle six.

• Notes: Anything else to add?

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:23 am
Nix Shraik wrote:

Request Template
• Character: Rose
• Request: We had talked it over, but I just want to make it official. I want to request permission to mention that Rose helped Nize in his research project to stabilize his body.
• Notes: =//=
Go ahead. I don't mind. Just paste the quoted material when you are done with it in this thread. I'd like to review it.

Bhairyuu wrote:u]Request Template[/u]
• Character: Bhairyuu Yagami
• Request: What is the Request?

I would like to include Mana Asthavon and Deveta Touketsu in my character history. Deveta Touketsu will be the one who will awaken my character to his danava side after a certain event in his history, thus transforming my character from a human to a danava. Later on, Mana Asthavon will be the one to extend an invite to my character into ShadowFall and also to grant him the Grandduke position of circle six.

• Notes: Anything else to add?

You don't have to say "Deveta Touketsu". Touketsu is just an alternative name for Deveta and vice versa. That's just awkward to read.

Anyway, why would they invite that character? Is there any sort of grand reason why they would take an interest? Anything in their personality you can see peeking their interest?

[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 6 WVMWLOu
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue126500/99999[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:31 am
"This reached a point when Rose Mischevang assisted her once been fraccione in devising a way to stabilize the poor beings body. All preparations were quickly done and a week before the Earth Realms New Year Eve the Cuatro Espada left his position in the Espada to lock himself inside his own lab. Only few knew what was happening there."

Here you go Frost!

[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 6 RDLUVBj
[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 6 82q86I3
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:39 am
Nix Shraik wrote:"This reached a point when Rose Mischevang assisted her once been fraccione in devising a way to stabilize the poor beings body. All preparations were quickly done and a week before the Earth Realms New Year Eve the Cuatro Espada left his position in the Espada to lock himself inside his own lab. Only few knew what was happening there."

Here you go Frost!

[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 6 Giphy

Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/1000[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:48 am
Hmm, then how do i explain the fact that my character is in Shadowfall and in the sixth circle no less?
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:00 am
Bhairyuu wrote:Hmm, then how do i explain the fact that my character is in Shadowfall and in the sixth circle no less?

Perhaps one of her legions could have converted him and then invited the guy to Shadow Fall. After that, I could see her approving him if he showed promise to her for the hell of it.

Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:29 am
Hmm, actually i was hoping that i could say that the danava was already planted inside my character when he was still a human, presumably by Nidhana. Then i was going to say that he was sent off to study onmyodo arts under abe no seimei and just when he returns, he sees his parents and the rest of his clan lying in a pool of their own blood due to the onslaught of a rogue band of Arrancar. His parents extract a promise of vengeance against that band of Arrancar and hollows from him. This sight makes him lose control of himself and the yang side of him which had been keeping his yin, the danava in check, now is broken, letting the danava free. In his rage, he gives himself over to the danava completely and turns into it in exchange for the power it promises him. Then, as he wanders the world looking for the band of Arrancar, i could do what you said and let one of her legions find him and recruit him into Shadowfall. Then Mana could test him and give him that position. Over time, with the help of Shadowfall's research team he gains back his power over onmyodo arts letting him use them again, but he would have to start from scratch. That sound okay to you?

Oh and this is all in my character history since he will starting off at character creation in Shadowfall as a GrandDuke in circle 6.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:52 pm
Bhairyuu wrote:Hmm, actually i was hoping that i could say that the danava was already planted inside my character when he was still a human, presumably by Nidhana.

I could see a Danava finding it's way into attempting to possess your human, only to find themselves stuck in their body as a turn of their misfortune.

Then i was going to say that he was sent off to study onmyodo arts under abe no seimei and just when he returns, he sees his parents and the rest of his clan lying in a pool of their own blood due to the onslaught of a rogue band of Arrancar. His parents extract a promise of vengeance against that band of Arrancar and hollows from him. This sight makes him lose control of himself and the yang side of him which had been keeping his yin, the danava in check, now is broken, letting the danava free. In his rage, he gives himself over to the danava completely and turns into it in exchange for the power it promises him. Then, as he wanders the world looking for the band of Arrancar, i could do what you said and let one of her legions find him and recruit him into Shadowfall. Then Mana could test him and give him that position. Over time, with the help of Shadowfall's research team he gains back his power over onmyodo arts letting him use them again, but he would have to start from scratch. That sound okay to you?

That should about do it.

Oh and this is all in my character history since he will starting off at character creation in Shadowfall as a GrandDuke in circle 6.

Since it is associated with the Shadow Fall activity mission, I'll allow it.

Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue33500/2500[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:36 pm

Request Template
• Character: Bid'Daum
• Request: I'm thinking that after his rebirth as a Rakshasa Bid'Daum either happens upon, or attracts the attention of Khala or Mana. Upon meeting either one, and not knowing who they are(due to his lack of knowledge of the higher ups in the demon world) he attempts to consume them much like he has anything else that crossed his path. As a result he receives a swift ass kicking, incentive to grow stronger, and potentially a boon of sorts if Khala or Mana found him interesting enough.

• Notes: This would be a portion of his background, and could potentially lead into future developments in himself/his abilities, or even grant him the ability to utilize Death Energy.

I'm willing to talk this out more as the idea fully forms in my head.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum