Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions

+19
Imakuran
Horus Sariel
Bhairyuu
Nix Shraik
JWC
Shoku
Shizuo
Hayuko
Nirx
Teitoku
Guard
Sage
Pockeh
Kade
lionus
Ulqui
Gin
Sinpoder
THEFROST
23 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 8 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Character Permissions

Sun May 29, 2016 6:53 am
Gamma wrote:Request Template

• Character: Chifuyu Yuudeshi
• Request: Well as the name suggests she is a Yuudeshi. I am requesting that she be the artificial daughter of Shadin Yuudeshi, basically she was created by him getting kinky with a bottle to create a baby weapon. The project which created her used Zin as well to provide the Hogyoku and see what influence it would have on a human fetus. So basically I am asking if Chifuyu can be Shadin's daughter and that she had Hogyoku influence in the early development as a fetus.
• Notes: Ummm. The power set won't be crazy with the Hogyoku desire manifestation stuff, mainly just the use of crystals and adaption/shape-shifting and forced evolution/adjustment.

Go for it. I already cleared this in PC.

Bhairyuu wrote:@ Frost,

Hmm, alright then, could you possibly see my Danava sealing himself within that magical artifact for some reason...maybe to escape destruction or something? Maybe he was greatly weakened and sealed away by some powerful spiritualist for his transgressions against his people. Then, this Danava waited patiently, biding his time till my human character showed up and then slipped into his body.

would that work?

How old is your demon going to be? That might work better for me.

[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 8 WVMWLOu
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/1000[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 8 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Character Permissions

Sun May 29, 2016 7:40 am
well the Danava demon who is sealed would be from 3000 BC, Ancient Egypt. If you mean my human character he is from whatever general time period this site is at now. My character is 27 now.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Mon May 30, 2016 8:39 am
[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 8 Cirno_shrug__lol_youmu_edit_by_yukirumo990-d45jvvb

Bhairyuu wrote:well the Danava demon who is sealed would be from 3000 BC, Ancient Egypt. If you mean my human character he is from whatever general time period this site is at now. My character is 27 now.

Well, I don't think I have any demon from that period that would have sealed him. I'd recommend lowering the age if you wanted someone like Mana to have sealed them as that's more realistic than Khala or Deveta.

Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/1000[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:30 pm
actually, can he be sealed by forces other than demons like gods and things like that? I was thinking the high priests in the service of Ra could have sealed the Danava inside that artifact in 3000 B.C or thereabouts and then my actual human character "Bhairyuu Yagami" would find it in whatever era this site is in now. When he finds it, the Danava slips inside my guy's body and but gets trapped there because of the effect of a protective enchantment cast on him by his mother who comes from a long line of onmyoji and miko.

However, there will be a situation where my character's will weakens momentarily and then he succumbs to the Danava's temptation and lets himself get taken over. After that he wanders the world till he is found by Mana's legions and inducted into ShadowFall.

How does that sound? I dont think it's too outrageous considering the scope of this site, but as always the final decision is yours since you're the head honcho, Frost.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:31 pm
Bhairyuu wrote:actually, can he be sealed by forces other than demons like gods and things like that? I was thinking the high priests in the service of Ra could have sealed the Danava inside that artifact in 3000 B.C or thereabouts and then my actual human character "Bhairyuu Yagami" would find it in whatever era this site is in now. When he finds it, the Danava slips inside my guy's body and but gets trapped there because of the effect of a protective enchantment cast on him by his mother who comes from a long line of onmyoji and miko.

However, there will be a situation where my character's will weakens momentarily and then he succumbs to the Danava's temptation and lets himself get taken over. After that he wanders the world till he is found by Mana's legions and inducted into ShadowFall.

How does that sound? I dont think it's too outrageous considering the scope of this site, but as always the final decision is yours since you're the head honcho, Frost.

Gods? No.
Priests? Sure.

Ryuu007
Ryuu007
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue500/1000[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/1000)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:30 pm
Hmm, well the priests will be the ones doing the actual sealing but since the danava's powers are so great, they will be borrowing the god's spirit energy for the sealing spell. So you see it's not the god who does the act, he will just be providing the driving force, as it were, for the spell to work on the danava who will later be set free and slip into my guy's soul sanctuary.

And if you're wondering about how the danava gets trapped in my character's body and lays dormant for so long, its because my character will be quite young when the encounter happens and so since the protective enchantment on him is powered by his own spirit's strength and his force of will (both of which are still green at that stage), it will not prevent the danava from entering, but it will keep him shackled till my character experiences a very particular event which weakens his force of will and his spirit strength for a full 10 minutes or so at which time, the danava seduces him over to the "dark" side.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:45 am
Ryuu007 wrote:Hmm, well the priests will be the ones doing the actual sealing but since the danava's powers are so great, they will be borrowing the god's spirit energy for the sealing spell. So you see it's not the god who does the act, he will just be providing the driving force, as it were, for the spell to work on the danava who will later be set free and slip into my guy's soul sanctuary.

And if you're wondering about how the danava gets trapped in my character's body and lays dormant for so long, its because my character will be quite young when the encounter happens and so since the protective enchantment on him is powered by his own spirit's strength and his force of will (both of which are still green at that stage), it will not prevent the danava from entering, but it will keep him shackled till my character experiences a very particular event which weakens his force of will and his spirit strength for a full 10 minutes or so at which time, the danava seduces him over to the "dark" side.

No @ God's spiritual energy.
Yes @ powerful priest.

And that's fine @ the latter portion of your post.

Ryuu007
Ryuu007
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue500/1000[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/1000)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:25 pm
Okay, got it. But my concept revolves around my guy summoning these Spirits and deriving various powers from them, so is that okay for a concept and the powers derived from it? The formal name for the concept that I will be using is "Egyptian Mythology".
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:34 pm
[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 8 MarisaIdleBoP

Ryuu007 wrote:Okay, got it. But my concept revolves around my guy summoning these Spirits and deriving various powers from them, so is that okay for a concept and the powers derived from it? The formal name for the concept that I will be using is "Egyptian Mythology".

That's fine. Just do not summon "godly" spirits and you'll be fine.

Ryuu007
Ryuu007
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:25 pm
got it, will keep that in mind. Sorry to be away so long, you see I am in the midst of end term exam season and that's why I have not been on lately. I should be a bit more free after next week is over so I will finish up my app then.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum