Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions

+19
Imakuran
Horus Sariel
Bhairyuu
Nix Shraik
JWC
Shoku
Shizuo
Hayuko
Nirx
Teitoku
Guard
Sage
Pockeh
Kade
lionus
Ulqui
Gin
Sinpoder
THEFROST
23 posters
Go down
Ryuu007
Ryuu007
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue500/1000[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/1000)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 9 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Character Permissions

Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:51 pm
Hmm, about the not summoning "Godly" spirits, the ones he will be summoning are named after the Egyptian Gods but in reality, they are merely nature spirits (e.g. Horus - Spirit of the Wind) or spirits whose powers are based on a particular theme like "barriers" or "sealing arts". That cool with you?
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 9 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Character Permissions

Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:40 pm
[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 9 2029_5d38

Ryuu007 wrote:Hmm, about the not summoning "Godly" spirits, the ones he will be summoning are named after the Egyptian Gods but in reality, they are merely nature spirits (e.g. Horus - Spirit of the Wind) or spirits whose powers are based on a particular theme like "barriers" or "sealing arts". That cool with you?

As long as you write it out fairly and state that they are not gods.

[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 9 WVMWLOu
Ryuu007
Ryuu007
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue500/1000[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/1000)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:13 pm
Hmm, okay I have been developing a new concept that doesnt have anything to do with gods & goddesses but with alchemy. Now I know that someone on this site already created a danava with a similar concept but that person's concept is more nature magic than actual alchemy and it does not follow the principle of equivalent exchange.

Anyway, according to this new concept, Bhairyuu will be able to summon forth nature spirits which represent the 7 classical planets in alchemy. These spirits will allow him to access their powers once he makes contracts with them similar to the spirits in the Egyptian mythology concept I had before. Also, though some of the names I will be using are the same as some of the names of Roman or Greek deities, these spirits have absolutely nothing to do with them. In fact they are not demonic either, they are neutral.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:08 am
[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 9 Tenko

That's fine. Go for it.

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:59 am
Request Template

• Character: ??? (FC: Mettaton, Unknown Name)

• Request: I would like to get permission for this ahead of time, since I have quite the number of things planned for this character. Seeing as we talked in Discord about what the Mettaton character would be, a cybernetic Arrancar, I figured out something for his history. I was thinking that Rose would be something like the center of his existence. In his history, I would like for him to be an Adjuchas Hollow, who was torn to pieces and left for dead. However, Rose came across him and took pity on him, taking him in, repairing him as a cyborg, and making him better than he ever could be doing something that the character could not bring himself to do. Rip off his mask. A simple tear was all that was needed to tear the mask off for someone of Rose's strength, and the Hollow was reborn as an Arrancar. Realizing his new power, the Arrancar's loyalty to Rose became undying. Becoming a Fraccion to the Primera, the Arrancar will do anything to serve his Queen.

• Notes: Been planning this for a bit, and I figured that I needed to do this.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:06 pm
[adm]I'll allow it. Approved.[/adm]

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:13 am
Writing to ask this of you for a character I am making, her name is Youmu Iramasha and she's a hybrid Iramasha. I wanted to know if it would be okay if I mentioned Ketsu in the history of her reincarnation, basically he was an Angel Iramasha who went to confront Ketsu but of course he died cause well, no way he could hold a torch to Ketsu's power but during his death Ketsu's demonic power from both his devil Iramasha nature and also Touketsu's power inside of him and instead of dying he reincarnated and was reborn as Youmu, and also a Hybrid Iramasha which is how that occurred. Would that be possible?

[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 9 Gamma_Signature
[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 9 CHARACTER_LIST[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 9 GRAPHICS_THREAD[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 9 TIMELINE_THREAD
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:59 am
[adm]Go ahead and go for it.[/adm]

Not Kanda lul
Starter Member

Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:23 am
Request Template

• Character: Mana Asthavon
• Request: A past thread of Mana and Aleria speaking at length, which ends with Mana shifting him into a Daemon.

• Notes: Anything else to add?

To explain, this will be Aleria's first contact in this world. He does not speak any language from here, and he has no knowledge of the world. The only option he has is to link minds temporarily with someone. The effect is instantaneous. After a link if plausible, he would be quite sociable to the person he owes a debt of honor to for saving him from such an infantile state of lack of knowledge.

However, he would not last long in this world with only his low reserves of strength and power. Having crossed through "The Boundary" between entire universes, he nearly fades away. I'll note on it in any thread, as he begins to become transparent from his lack of a grounder in the world.

Below are the remarks from a DM to Frost in Discord.

However, I do wish to have Mana gain something from such an encounter as well... Perhaps she does but until I've settled in a bit longer and have come up with it, it could remain dormant? All I can think to offer her through Aleria, is the sole method to leave the universe she exists in to take and gain the powers of other worlds.

He did come entirely from a different plain of... well, existance. Hiw sealed powers are something that no being here should have resistance too. I imagine that she could cause even more carnage and become even stronger.

Much like how the world itself harms Aleria simply by him being there, but not belonging there, so to speak.

So, in a sense, Mana could gain the blood and essence of both plains.

However, I suppose Aleria would have that too, but his resistance to... powers... and energy sources here would be lesser until improven upon. I can assume Mana would function the same way.

EDIT:

I noticed Ziamichi being someone with an extra spirit or soul inside them, either taking refuge or beings sealed/trapped in them. Perhaps Aleria could grant her his Omniscience of his world, would could allow her to replicate relics and spells from Terca..? It would also allow for him to rest and recover from the transfer between worlds. Maybe that is how he gains demonic attributes, such as his eyes matching Mana's after, except for the other eye parts. Iris color is fine but I love my sclera colors and limbal rings.

Anyway, I want you to have some form of control over this to, in regards to whatever he gains or something. I know what he can offer, but I do not know Mana. I don't know what she would want.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:20 pm
[adm]I would wait unti lhe is approved to start making threads. You can't exactly make a thread with no character. Along with that, you can say he approached her castle, but at the cast of becoming another person with the Seal of Eris on them. You can read more about that here:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t16273-the-seal-of-eris-related-to-mad-kingdom-arc-apply-for-mad-powers-here[/adm]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum