Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
TORMENT ME TILL I GO MOONING INSANE! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000TORMENT ME TILL I GO MOONING INSANE! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

TORMENT ME TILL I GO MOONING INSANE! - Page 3 Empty Re: TORMENT ME TILL I GO MOONING INSANE!

Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:08 pm

"VOI! LIKE I GIVE A S#IT WHO MADE THE ABSENCE OF LIGHT!"

He shouted back, that crazy smile on his face still, as Verathius spoke again. "Voi, no. This is nowhere near wet enough!" He yelled back, quite simply. Moonie's eyes widened as the man apeared behind him, stunned as he realized his arm was bieng pressed on by a massive amount of energy. He spun around, seeing the skin ofVerathius' hand melting off as without warning the energy shot down his side, slamming into half of his arm as it was cut off at the elbow, leaving the Moon God stnding there with one arm. "V-VOI?" He asked, as Verathius appeared in front of him again, pointing his hand at the Moon God.

The energy slammed into the Moon God directly, as he threw his hand out, grabbing onto the energy forcefully as he held it back with only one arm. "VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI!" He roared, as his hand began to bleed from the massive amount of force, throwing his arm high in the air as the cero followed, shooting over the Moon God's head. "Voi… Voi…" He breathed out, his hair covering his facial features from view, his head bowed, before he looked up at Verathius' again, a look of pure happiness covering his eyes and mouth as he looked at him, yelling back.

"MOON YEAH! DO YOU EVEN NEED TO ASK!~?"

He shouted back, the word Ask trailing off as Moonie's arm began to regrow back. Moonie stopped for a moment, looking down at the slashed off appendage , before grbbing the edge of his hairline with his breaking hand, which felt tender to the touch. Moonie bowed his head, his facial features turning neutral as he began to slide backwards, his feet stepping in front of him but somehow his entire body went backwards. It was insane, unheard of; it was simply impossibru for a man to walk forwards and go backwards! And yet, the Moon God was doing it.

He reappeared behind Verathius, as he grabbed onto the man's shoulders from behind. Without warning, Moonie's knee shot upwards, slamming into the small of Verathius' back as without warning a massive amount of energy shot from his leg, swathing it in intense amounts of flames that were typical of Moonie by this point, completely covering his leg in the material as it pressed against the Arrancar, the blast lashing away at his hierro sa Moonie continued to press against the Arrancar's back, and hard. Moonie wouldn't be surprised if he broke Verathius' back like this, or at least made a hole in the man's back from the amount of sheer force the Moon God was exerting.

However, that was not all, as he reached an arm backwards, gripping onto Mun, his grip on Verathius' other shoulder most likely starting to wear through the man's Hierro at this point, as it kept on pressing into Verathius' shoulder with Moonie's extremely impressive strength. "MOON GOD'S SCARLET CRAP!"

He yelled, as it would become obvoius what had truly occurred. Aove Verathius' head was a piece of last, elliptical in shape. However, this last was more then that. The last energy on this sphere was so intense that it lit the air around it without effort, making it so that the gigantic sphere of immensely dense last was covered in massive amounts of fire. "VOI!" Moonie shouted, as it descended onto Verathius… who was still eing held onto y Moonie.

The resulting explosion was immense; because the orb acted like a solid object, when it fell onto the pair it merely pressed onto them, and hard. Moonie was alright ecause his body was already covered in Blast flames and he was released in his Purity form, which could take the effects of even his most intense attacks. "VOI VOI VOI VOI VOI!" Monie barked like a mad dog as the massive energy concentration slammed where Verathius was standing, most likely greatly damaging the Arrancar from A. the amount of sheer force, and B. the amount of blast being utilized in that attack. However, Moonie was nowhere near finished yet.

[color=gray]"MOON DRAGON GOD'S ULTIMATE BREATHING ROAR!"

The Moon God cried out, as he bit onto the ack of Verathius' head. Literally bit. He didn't taste too bad tbh, but that might have been because of all the energy the man was exerting. However, that wasn't the important part. The important part was the absolutely MASSIVE amount of Blast that was released from Moonie's mouth, slamming into Verathius with a force that dwindled the Gran Rey that Verathiius had fird, something absolutely incredible in size. However, Moonie was fine with the size of it, as he couldn't feel that much of a draw on his energy.

Moonie kept his grip on Verathius' shoulder even as the massive attack left his mouth and slammed into the Arrancar, most likely dealing ludicrously massive amounts of damage from the extremely close distance between the two, not to mention the Blast that tore at Verathius' hierro just from being this close to the Moon God.

Moonie would be dragged along with Verathius, no matter what he did, meaning that his blast would be extremely powerful no matter where it hit. However, the Moon God… WAS STILL NOT YET DONE. "VOOOOOI…" He muttered, his power growing from drawing out from deep within his body, as Moonie at last began to activate the inside of himself, focusing on it.

"MOON DRAGON GOD'SSCALES FORMATION!"

He announced, as without warning, Moonie's power took on a new level. This fight with Verathius was at last pushing the Moon God higher then he had ever been before, even as without warning his power began to flow out in massive waves, making it so that Moonie's entire body… was now swathed in flames. "Voi…." He muttered as his right hand shot forwards, slamming into Verathius' chest as the flames roared on the body of his opponent, spreading and accelerating upwards.

"VOOOOOOOOOOOI!" He roared, even as his flames slammed into Verathius, before his right arm slammed back, his left then shooting forwards as it slammed towards Verathius.

"MOON DRAGON'S SMASH!"

He roared, as his fist slammed towards his opponent, immense in power as the sheer force lit flames firing off from Moonie's fist, as well as several feet away, sparks shooting off from the air molecules shooting away so fast from his fist because of the immense amount of power he was using in his fist. Moonie's face was ecstatic as he reeled back, "VOOOOOOOOOOOOI!" He cried out, the smile on his face the widest it posibly could be, as from his mouth his black flames began stirring once again.

"MOON DRAGON GOD'S ROARINGMOON!"

Moonie's voice cried out, as at last the ability to name his attacks off began to get weary. He held his hands up to his mouth, blowing into the two of them as from them a masive ball of Blast rolled forwards, directly onto where Verathius was standing. However, the ball was also on fire; the density of the Blast that Moonie's body was releasing was immense, swathed in flames from the force of the attack.

"VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI!!!"

He let out, as the massive ball slammed towards Verathius, impacting with a massive amount of force, swirling with the power of Blast, an immense amount of power in that one attack. Then, witout warning, the entire blast exploded, most likely sending Verathius flying away into the distance, dealing a massive amount of damage against his body; at least if he got hit by it. Moonie was beyond excited now, his eyes wide open and smiling as hebegan to exude his energy, the energy of Moonie starting to flow in the air above him.

The amount of energy that was rising in the air above Moonie per second was massive. The sky above the combatant's heads was soon completely covered from the massive amount of energy, leading Moonie to look down at Verathius as the power above his head began to become denser, concealing even the Moon above the two, as Moonie looked directly at Verathius, the wind being stirred up from the massive amount of energy creating an absolutely massive amount of wind around the men, Moonie's ridiculous hair being blown in every direction as he stared at the man, his entire body shaking as he threw his hands up, the energy within his body rising to the surface at insane rates as the massive amount of energy above their heads began to grow and grow.

"VOI! HOLD NOTHING BACK!"

giveup

Template By: [THEFROST]

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

TORMENT ME TILL I GO MOONING INSANE! - Page 3 Empty Re: TORMENT ME TILL I GO MOONING INSANE!

Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:28 am

|Verathius: Espada Dos|

To say Moonie's answer didn't surprise him was an understatement he grinned. Merely standing still, his hierro was so much more thicker and stronger then what the Iramasha was expecting. It was rebuilding and keeping a continued pace of power as he began tapping into his power. Verathius was just grinning as Moonie's process of attacks went through. He was taking damage, but it wasn't phasing him at all it just seemed to be exciting the man more and more. "Voi.." The First Voi that came from his mouth was something that couldn't of been called much less then a mumble of the word. Verathius, decided just before the throw to use a bala and disappeared into it's shadow.Appearing out of it as blood dripped down his frame. He grinned now as his reiatsu only shot out blacking everything out, both his arms extended as he yelled it out. "VOI!!!!!!!! Get ready Moonie I am going to stop holding back, let's show this sky something to fear for the rest of eternity. Here I got, watch closely Moonie and see the power that even God Fears!" With that the male fell backwards seeming to drop, blood dripping down his body from the blast. It had down such damage to him, he'd managed to live only due to his extremely powerful Hierro. Verathius like most Arrancar upon releasing would lose the damage done to him previously. This allowed him to recover and fight for real, the man seemed to fall. But then it happened as he fell into a puddle of shadow the water like darkness bringing him in.

The whole area for miles suddenly went dark, those whom weren't ready for the power were knocked to the ground like children. The skies lost their color as a ripple went through the world almost, blacking out anything color like. The world seemed gray as reiatsu exploded out with a mass so great that things were blown away. Even Moonie's previous orb sent down was knocked back in the direction it was sent from. The man hadn't come forward just yet. His power could be felt from the shadow, his body was changing. Black lairs of darkness almost alive covered him once again. But now it was more then that, the very shadows of the world were coming to life. His energy was coming to life, even up in the air Moonie's shadow could be seen now clearly. He could traverse them now with such freedom even the Iramasha would be shocked at it.

It was slow but his frame came out of a shadow, the one of the Iramasha's he left a bit of his energy in shadows around. Verathius eyes seemed to glow with darkness as he came out his power almost shattered everything around him. He'd begun fighting in earnest without really doing anything that most people would see "Voi..Careful friend..I can't hold back..in this body." Verathius put his hand out to show his power, gray energy flew upon it. He create what appeared to be a scythe of cero like energy. He disappeared using a Sonido, the man was faster then previously now vanishing as he made a swing with his weapon slicing into Moonie with the back lash of a cero behind the attack. His form had appeared before Moonie in front of the male with such speed the very air had blasted everything behind him into nothing. His Cero Scythe had nothing special about it, but the Iramasha had been sliced with such great force from the waist that the entire area behind him appeared as though a nuke had gone off. Verathius let go now, vanishing again appearing in several locations he put bits of energy into the shadows now. His eyes looking at Moonie as he gestured down.

A giant shadow hand appeared and came from the shadow of Moonie, he'd hit the Iramasha and left him the hand turned to a fist quickly. Smacking down at the ground, he'd decided that Moonie and he would be fighting here. The very world seemed dark around him, as one took a closer inspection of Verathius they would see it. Markings of white where his vain's should of been located, his hair blew in the wind as black as night. Verathius had changed again, he raised his hand disappearing again in an instant. To say it was similar to teleporting would be a very true statement, he appeared right in front of Moonie again. Putting a digit up to the Iramasha's chest. A bala appeared but this time it's sheer size and power was so great the ground behind him cracked as he fired it.

The black bala sent Moonie flying as though a pin ball machine, Verathius had vanished again appeared where Moonie was going to land. As the Iramasha landed he brought back a fist, about to show his strength to the creature now. His reiatsu dominated this place as though nothing but destruction would remain. He punched Moonie right where his kidney would of been with enough force to send him flying. Verathius then focused his great shadow powers, so now from every angle before Moonie hit the ground, Shadow like spears shot out or rather extended out impaling him on all sides. This was only the beginning, the orb above of energy had become but a memory. Verathius's power was destroying most of the reality around them, the ground couldn't handle the amount of power the male was releasing. He waited a moment before bringing his hand up slowly, he was about to make a gesture now as he got ready to snap his fingers by putting pressure together.

"Voi, good thing you can take it Moonie.." Just as he uttered those words he snapped his fingers, making the spears ignite and explode with such force and power the entire world around them was blown in half, it looked as though a canyon now existed here in Poland. This place was nothing but a dusty graveyard. Moonie had brought forward the creature whom guarded the entrance now he had to deal with it. The spears as they exploded did massive damage to the Iramasha, had he not been careful he may of died though Verathius knew better. These spears came from every single angle possible and if they touched it didn't matter, because from them more would come. They seemed to of spread into thousands, the power he held was so impressive at times. Verathius looked on at the explosion that still hadn't cleared yet as the matter seemed to crumble around it, the explosion was so large that it may of been noticed across continents. Verathius had just begun to play, using powers that most wouldn't ever of seen in their lives.

The Darkness Rises when Silence Dies.

Last edited by Forsaken Crow on Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
TORMENT ME TILL I GO MOONING INSANE! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000TORMENT ME TILL I GO MOONING INSANE! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:50 pm

"VOI, YOU TRYING TO TELL ME GOD GETS AFRAID? I DON'T WANT A GOD LIKE THAT!"

Moonie roared back, watching carefully. Without warning, everything around the Moon God grew dark, stealing away his vision as he stopped, looking all around himself, his head moving from side to side as he examined his current situation. "Voi… This is… Like… The Dark Side…" His voic mumbled, his body's armor lighting up the immediate vicinity due to the flames covering his body.

"VOI! THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU USE IT SOONER!" Moonie continued to roar at Verathius, in regards to his form not being able to hold back any longer. He blinked as he felt something slam into his back, narrowing his eyes as the blast ate away at the weapon as it came near him, stealing away its tip and blunting it as the weapon did not cut him, but instead the cero slammed into him, and hard. "VOI! YES!" He cried out, as his body was sent flipping away, realigning himself as his body stood itself straight again, his energy roaring around his body as he felt the massive force from the Cero Scythe slam into him, widening a single eye as a line of black appeared around the front of his body, due to the flipping, and he was unable to flip anymore, as it kept going through him, or rather around him. A burst of black shot from the wound, even as the flames covering Moonie's body cauterized the wound shut again, leaving him to look around, trying to follow Verathius.

"VOI! BAD SHADOW!" He told his shadow, as he caught the fist, looking at it sinisterly as the entire thing shattered from the sheer force of Moonie's hand, his own SHADOW breaking under his presence. As the remnants of Moonie's shadow broke apart, Moonie saw Verathius appear in the midst of it. "VOI!" He yelled at him, as the massive bala slammed into Moonie's body. "YOU FORGET!" He yelled at the man, his voice deep as the bala slammed into him, trying to push him back, his entire body's muscles bulging as he gripped the attack. He turned around again, his wide open eye staring directly into where Verathius' would have been, the gaze so intense that the airs on the back of Verathius' neck would stand up, even as he began to punch the Iramasha.

"THE MOON IS MOVABLE ONLY BY ITS OWN WILL!" He roared, as his hands slammed together, his gravity having held him together and preventing him from falling as he shattered the massive attack, the explosion combined with Verathius' fist tossing Moonie into the air. He turned around again, seeing the approaching spears as a massive amount of Purple began to shoot out around Moonie, hazing the area as the spears shot into the purple, being diverted around the Moon God and slamming into each other like a cage around him.

He looked directly at Verathius now as his fingers snapped, his jaw line lowering as a deep, guttural noise began to emanate from the male's throat, as if it was an animal that was far too excited and in the middle of its hunt, as the massive cage of spears exploded, the sheer force reaching out and blowing into Verathius as the spears multiplied, exploding all around the Moon God as his head was thrown back, roaring as the massive explosion ripped at his flesh, bits and pieces of his body being eaten up as the field of blast and red around him was extinguished, his roar making the entire area shake as he looked down at Verathius at last, the explosions finally clearing.

"Voi… Now… you shall know…" He declared, his right hand shooting out as it was revealed the limb was glowing. He had bee taking the massive amount of Verathius' force and using his gravity to contain it within his hand, creating a simply TERRI-FREAKING-FYING amount of energy. "The Moon… I am it's child… and just like I am its child…" He said, strangely calm, almost, despite the sheer amount of force in his hand, which Verahtius would be able to physically FEEL, as if it were some hand pressing against him from that general direction, meaning that Moonie felt like it was ripping him apart right now.

His hand pointed towards Verathius, smiling. "VOI!" He roared as a very strange amount of energy began to appear in front of his hand. However, there was something extremely strange about this energy. There wasn't anything large about it. There wasn't any big flares of energy, or purple haze about it; hell, Moonie's own energy was docile around his black-colored body, as black as the shadow dome around him but with stars within it, like the night sky. "Prepare…" He said, as the shape of his energy began to become viewable. It was like a glass ball, white in color, at the end of his hand, only about the size of a marble.

However, Moonie's left hand suddenly broke apart, giant lines appearing of wounds as his energy directly began seeping from the wound, shooting into the orb as it grew, changing into about the size of a baseball. "Ready…" He muttered softly, as he looked up at Verathius. "This is… something no one has ever seen before. You will be the first." He explained simply, as without warning the gravity around his right arm vanished.

Or rather, it did not vanish. It shot around his hand, forming a cone, the gravity hardening to prevent any other option as the force was sent in exactly one direction; at Verathius. Moonie himself tried to tether himself as he fired the attack, wanting to see for himself what would happen from it; but he himself couldn't stop the result, as the fact of Newton hit him, even with his gravity field blocking the force he was sent FLYING. His full power, all of his IMMENSE energy could not stop it as the Moon God was sent flying hundreds of yards, at an insane speed, getting nearly sick from the recoil of the blast.

Now, what exactly had happened? Well, the ball had shot forwards. The white sphere, which did not turn large or anything after firing, was shooting forwards. However, how fast was it shooting forwards? Well, that was the interesting part. It was going faster then teleportation. There was a giant trail of blue fire where the ball had been leading straight to it from the sheer amount of SPEED it had acquired, as the ball slammed into Verathius, and a giant crack appeared within it. Moonie was still spinning rapidly as the first effect of the ball began to activate.

Without warning, a MASSIVE, UTTERLY INSANE amount of pressing appeared around Verathius, pulling onto his entire form from where the ball hit with a force that would make it that trying to teleport would simply rip off whatever limb tried going first, or just ripping him in half if he tried to move his entire body. The force was this unbelievably intense for ten feet around the Arrancar, as its true effect began activating ,Moonie finishing his spin out, yelling at the top of his lungs at Verathius to make sure he could call his attack before Verathius wouldn't be able to hear him any more.

"M. O. O. N.!"

His voice yelled, screamed, roared, the wave slamming into Verathius and making it very easy to be heard due to the fact that it had super sonic waved into him from the massive amount of gravity holding him to that spot. That would be the last thin that Verathius would be able to hear other then an immense roar in his ears, as if his very ear drums were trying to shoot out and go into the core of where the ball had been, as its true effect began to activate.

All around Verathius ,the earth ,the "graveyard" the "canyon", everything that was the wastelands of Moonie and Verathius' batlte, the entirety of where the city had been ,began to be sucked up, Entire pillars of earth slammed into where Verathius was, a MASSIVE crushing force appearing around him as hundreds of thousands of tons of raw earth and minerals slammed into the Arrancar, hyper-compressing themselves into but a mere FRACTION of their original size, but keeping their mass, as they slammed into him, so much weight that it would become able for the Arrancar to realize what was going on with him as the sheer amount of force would likely begin to crack and crush his hierro, making it difficult for him to so much as think form the sheer raw mass.

As the earth slammed into Verathius, the thing began to rise, its form of gravity extending as more and more ground shot into it, an insane amount of it. The amount of material began to be discernible from space as it continued to rise, Moonie's expression one of sheer joy, of happiness, that he had finally met someone that he could use this on.

"VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI!"

His voice rapidly projected, sustaining the Voi for as long as the sphere kept growing. And man, did it KEEP growing. It just got bigger and bigger, Moonie realizing as his body relaxed, his armor beginning to falter, that he had put way more energy into that attack then it was ever designed. He watched, his voice still going off as the attack continued to rise into the air, taking more and more mass with it. It became larger then the city, taking the ENTIRETY of the darkness around the attack into it as half of it became wreathed in shadow, the other half rapidly compressing still from the different colors, the effects of the attack making everything one gigantic sphere made of the wasteland earth as Moonie continued to watch it, as it grew to a… ridiculous… Size…

Moonie watched as the New Moon, a fourth the size of Poland, visible from space and dwarfing anything made by man in size, rose up for the first time, staying in the air of its own gravitational force, but also pulled into the line of the Earth. Moonie watched in absolute awe, his eyes wide like a child or someone realizing they were marrying themselves to the love of their life, as the massive formation made originally of Earth stopped growing, the compression keeping everything together. Something occurred to Moonie, as he spoke lightly, but his own words sparking so many ideas within his mind as he spoke, Verathius most likely EXTREMELY damaged nearly to the point of death but not hurting as much as the Moon had stopped its growth, meaning he just had the entirety of the thing pressing in on him from every side and making him very near to its focal point, trying to assimilate him within the rock; although he could break out just like Moonie could punch his way through the earth, although it would take more then Verathius' amount of strength to shatter THIS… This...

"...Voi… That's a new Moon… ...This is not Poland… this is a land of the Moon… An actual home for me here... ...This is MoonieLand."

giveup

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:45 pm

|Verathius: Espada Dos|

Moonie was truly the greatest challenger to his power, no one greater had ever been born on to this world. He could only smile at this attack, Verathius made a choice one that would save himself. He decided to wait for a moment, as the things came he slipped into a shadow. Leaving behind his double, this would take the brunt of things allowing this Iramasha to believe he had won this battle. Verathius had a tough time of it, but he could rest now. "You know, voi, I am finding your fighting style so amusing...It's impressive to create a moon..ouch of our fighting"Verathius hadn't gotten away unscathed by any means his right arm had been ripped off, but now he was using something else. An invisible force was around where his arm used to be. Such a thick hierro that it could most likely damage most. He sat in shadows laughing hysterically as his voice carried out from all the shadows around Moonie. The Shadow of the latest creation Moonie had made moved, it came under him and well it was going to be interesting. Verathius began charging it, now was the time to show Moonie something so frightening even God was trembling at their might. Verathius couldn't stop his chuckling and laughing. He was enjoying himself so much in this contest, their was no end to the amusement of Moonie.

The Shadow Moonie stood in soon did something else, something very odd. It shot a beam almost like a cero covering the whole shadow. This blast was so powerful that it continued going up and blew a hole in the Moon the Iramasha had created. The Blast was so intense that it kept going even through the Poland Moon, Verathius felt his body slowly come out of the Shadows and watch after the blast had completed. It was several moments of sheer power shooting upwards into the Iramasha's body, the amount of force had made it into outer space. Verathius stood missing an arm, merely grinning from ear to ear. "Can't have the fun end just yet Moonie, otherwise Moonie Land will get a bad rep..thanks for showing me though.." Verathius could only grin now as he got ready to use his move. The most secret of moves that Moonie hadn't seen yet. This move alone made him dangerous as the shadows gathered so thick choking the light. This living darkness was only growing stronger as it fed on the light Moonie produced to grow more.

"Voi...it's my turn to show you something no one has seen, not even the person who saw my Segunda...Etapa have seen my strength with this..Moonie..enjoy it." Verathius simply grinned as he got ready now, his darkness all at once came to life becoming liquid as Moonie's leg's would sink almost like quick sand the shadows had become. Verathius was setting the stage for his ultimate attack, Moonie had graciously shown him something so amazing. He raised his hand as he made an orb now, the black orb sucking in the shadows behind him. It's spiraling chaos almost seeming to glow in darkness. The energy forming grew big, reaching the size of Moonie's Moon. He'd made it with energy and darkness, he smirked as he looked at Moonie. "I think this will be my last attack..Let's see if you can take it..down Moonie." Verathius only could grin larger as he got ready, if Moonie's legs were still stuck in the quick sand like darkness as planned.

The darkness was like a goo it would continue sticking to Moonie pulling him with equal force to his, it really was a durable thing. Though Moonie was such a powerful creature, he wondered if the giant Moon Bomb would be enough. Verathius decided to throw it all out and see what would happen, he tossed the giant shadowy ball at Moonie. This object destroying everything in it's path as it blazed a trail to the target, upon contact the ball wouldn't blow up it would first suck the Iramasha inside. Then keep going for several minutes as it burned and damaged him with it's sheer power. The crushing darkness weighing down on Moonie. Verathius merely stood clutching his lost arm now, wincing as he watched Moonie. The blast wouldn't kill him, though he would be close to it. Perhaps as close as Moonie ever came to death, though he couldn't be sure. Verathius was just observing at this point as he stood drenched in darkness. Watching this battles climatic outcome.

The orb finally reached the end of the road, going into a super nova like blast that lit up the entire horizon and even Verathius himself had been blow backwards. Despite his distance, he felt his frame slam into the side of the ground he'd piled into. Verathius shook his head watching the mushroom like cloud of the explosion that had erupted from the blast, he'd been close to the blast area of this move. He'd never been in habit of using this power on people due to well it's destructive force was something so hellish that even some Gods died from it. He wasn't sure what to think next, his breaths were a bit heavy. He would need to leave Segunda Etapa soon. The form had such great power, but honestly this battle was one that had taken it's toll on Verathius, he'd lost an arm trying to escape Moonie's last attack. He pondered if the Iramasha had escaped his as he waited for the dust to settle from the massive explosion. What ever was in the sky had been blasted away including much of the darkness he'd produced.

The Darkness had Risen and Silence had Died.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:09 pm

"VOOOOI!" Moonie cried out, watching the massive blast shooting up towards his moon. He merely observed as the intense blast shot all the way through, creating a hole through the center of it, just BARELY missing the part of it which kept its gravity intact. Moonie's gaze changed to the shadows around him, watching as Verathius reemerged. "Voi, guess I gotta give you a hand! CAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" His voice rang out, watching as Verathius suddenly got one. Voi. Moonie thought, very simply, even as he saw what Verathius was doing.

"...You cheeky b@stard." Was all Moonie had to say in reply, as suddenly the smile on his face grew impossibly wide, his red eyes looking right at the massive presence of shadow that was shooting right towards him. "VOOOOOOOI! " He roared at it, obviously excited. His blood was pumping ,his mind was clear, and his hair was long and spiky, just as always. His eyes glowed with sheer energy as the massive blast slammed down towards him, his mouth wide open as it slammed into him.

[color=gray}"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"[/color] Moonie yelled out ecstatically as the massive blast slammed into him, even as the Blast around his body became intense. Or as intense as he could make it after using M.O.O.N. In hindsight, he made the mistake by striking first, but there really wasn't anything that he could do about that. Holy… He thought simply to himself, feeling the massive amount of pressure as it broke through the Blast armor he'd managed to build in such a short about of time, as without warning it truly began to slam into him. Voi, what do I… He thought, his entire body receiving strange twitches and urges as he was afflicted by the massive blast, his eyes widening as his right arm was ripped from his body in some twisted irony, flying away as he got crushed by the massive blast.

Voi. Wait. He thought to himself, thinking simply, as simple as possible, as he felt the massive amount of energy within his body. He took a deep breath, so deep it made his entire body shiver ,even though he didn't have any nerves. Without warning the massive amount of Blast energy contained in his hands vanished, pouring out at an absolutely insane rate as the massive amount of blast covered around his torso ,ripping up the shadow that was pressuring it. He felt as his arm vanished, completely swallowed up and destroyed by the crushing shadows. However, there wasn't enough time still, as he felt the shadow, pressing through the Blast he had conjured so far. He struggled, even as he felt one of his legs about to come off again. "VOOOOOOI!" He cried out, obviously showing that he was struggling. However, even within the struggling was the obvious sound of sheer defiance.

The massive amount of energy contained in his legs shot over to his torso as well, completely covering it as he visibly winced. The sheer amount of pain he was going through right now was not expressible in human terms; but he was feeling it alright. He was feeling it, and that was what the problem was! However, he knew that if he wasn't feeling it he wouldn't feel so good about it. His voice was cackling, laughing, his mouth wide open even as the shadows sought to completely crush it, as he felt the traits of the shadows changing around him, completely consumed by the massive amount of damage as the entire thing exploded in a massive nova.

Moonie didn't consciously realize it, but the pressure of the massive amount of shadows was the only thing keeping him alive. It was forcing the blood that he didn't force into becoming his defense to stay inside of his body. If that wasn't in place, he most likely would have died, bleeding out and turning into nothing but a pile of moon rocks. However, the pressure of the blast had provided enough pressure for him to create his own pressure by covering the Blast that was now surrounding what was left of his body with Gravity as well, making consistent pressure on himself. Finally, he felt his waist completely destroyed by the massive attack at the end, turning him into nothing but a stomach, chest, and head remaining of the Moon God.

However, it was interesting. Moonie's body was so hard that it could not simply be crushed. The black pieces flew out, and somehow each and every piece slapped Verathius in the face, either by some cosmic twist of irony or dumb luck. Verathius would feel all five pieces of the Moon God slap into him, before without warning the waist was slam into him, as Moonie's head became viewable, five solid feet of Blast surrounding his torso to provide the proper defense. "Moon's… Body… Rain… Hahaha…" He muttered, looking at all the body parts that were surrounding around Verathius as his voice laughed, his laugh somehow still alive. Frick… Only one thing left for it. He thought, feeling the amount of blast that he had left and the blast that was call around his body.

Nothing left to eat… Guess this will be the end of the line!

"VOI!"

His voice called, a single, sparking time. Without warning ,the energy within his torso became nearly completely spent, shooting all around him as his body parts struggled to reform themselves within the pressure of the blast. Mun and nuM on his back had both lost a solid inch of their width from the massive attack. He reached his slowly splintering out hand out, gripping one of the handles a s he held it out firmly. His entire body was consumed with raw battle spirit; he was running off of nothing but sheer adrenaline as his body stood up straight, a mere 2% of his total energy supplies remaining in the Moon God's body.

The massive field of blast, so thick that it could survive that Moon and containing all the energy of Moonie's body parts, rapidly shifted under Moonie's manipulation, shooting over into Mun. Moonie's entire body became consumed by the field of battle spirit around him, his eyes turning white as he shot forwards, running towards Verathius, the massive area of blast covering around Mun, making its width of this barrier over 12 feet in size, rapidly reaching the Arrancar and holding the blade high.

"Voi… That was the best fight I've ever had." Moonie said simply, throwing his head back as he threw Mun out of his hand, watching it slam forwards, shooting straight for the Moon. Moonie's massive strength, which could decimate mile deep fissures in the ground in this state, was more then enough to cause the blade to go soaring upwards with the impossibly dense amount of Blast and Gravity around it. Finally, the blade shot up into the hole made by Verathius' blast, as it became sucked in by the core.

Without warning, Moonie and Verathius could se a very hard, very black and purple shell develop within the hole, before without warning the hole became completely consumed, the Moon readjusting itself from the Gravity of the massive blade, as Moonie could only smile, reaching out a hand as Mun slipped back into it, placing the blade at his back once more as he looked at Verathius. "Voi, and with that… I proclaim Moonie land's grand opening." He said simply, as he took a step forwards, feeling as his body returned to its normal colors, the black leaving hi m as he stood there, having had so little energy remaining that he lost nothing in the depower of his forms, even as he smiled back at Verathius.

"Voi. Now, Nap time." He said simply, as the Moon Iramasha fell flat on his face, his eyes closed shut under the Moon's rays…

The Contest was finished.

[END THREAD.]

giveup

- Buddha
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
TORMENT ME TILL I GO MOONING INSANE! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000TORMENT ME TILL I GO MOONING INSANE! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:46 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

TORMENT ME TILL I GO MOONING INSANE! - Page 3 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum