Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sinpoder
The Hellknight

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Romanian Castle  Left_bar_bleue10/100Romanian Castle  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Romanian Castle  Empty Romanian Castle

Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:26 am

Michael, the newly added member of the Asthavon family was sitting in his castle in Romania, where he had acouple demons one of the many towers working on his experimentation of blood and other things when he heard something very strange come up on his sensors. Michael also happen to be the Grand Duke of the First Circle in Shadowfall, a position he hopes one day will be replaced with Arch Duke but that would have to wait. Michael would raise to his feet as he went to go see what was causing the sensors to go a little odd. Michael would snap his fingers, and black flames would rip up his body and a suit would appear on him. Michael's suit included a pair of black dress pants, with a blood red undershirt, with a collar, with a matching blood red tie, and a black coat. Michael would then start to get his shoes together, putting them on very quickly before he would stop for a moment and think about what could have caused the sensors to do that and he then threw that thought aside as he didn't really care what could have caused it, knowing very well that he could most likely handle whatever was going to happen with him.

Michael would then Shadow Step to the location where the sensors told him to go.

Coding By: [THEFROST] | Graphics Part By: Ulqui
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Romanian Castle  Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Romanian Castle  Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Romanian Castle  Empty Re: Romanian Castle

Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:19 pm
Samantha sighed as she looked around. The fact that this was her first day in Romania and she was already completely lost did not bode well for the rest of her trip. She had come to Romania because most of the old books of magic, fabled books that were said to contain more knowledge then was currently known to all of mankind, were rumored to be there. Truthfully, there was almost no chance these books ever existed, much less still exist, but Romania had once had several strong wizards living there, they might have left their books around.

She had taken to walking, and instead of ending up in a hotel in the city, ended up at the front door of a castle, with no clue where she was. So, after thinking about her situation for a moment, she walked over to the tallest tree surrounding the castle, and muttered something, putting her hand against the trunk of the tree. Immediately, a tree branch lifted her up, and planted her on top of the outer wall. After releasing her, it went back to acting how a normal tree should act. Now sitting upon the outer wall, she pondered what to do in her situation. It was only too late that she realized there was someone standing next to her, and she jerked her head up immediately in surprise.

Last edited by tina on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Romanian Castle  Left_bar_bleue65150/100Romanian Castle  Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:59 pm

PREPARE TO EMBARK INTO LANDEN'S POST!

Landen had been in Romanian on tip that a Hollow named "LackenLord" was running around killing children. He hadn't been able to find the bastard yet but he wouldn't give up. He decided to travel the forests knowing many hollows would snare their victims in the trees. He sighed as he ran his right hand through his hair. His mind scanning for any spirit pressure. He stopped dead in his tracks as he felt something a distance ahead, a spirit pressure he had felt once before in a large battle. The Demon, his eyes closed a bit as his mood went from a casual stroll to the hunter.

He felt another energy blip, a small blip, close to the demon's. He had an idea that they weren't exactly friends and he remembered how the demon had attempted to capture him. He quickly closed off his own spirit pressure to move undetected through the wooded area. His let hand on Azai as he went, his mind squarely set on protection and revenge. He slid from shadow to shadow, the moon high above him. His smile coming across his face, his deadly smile that told him that he would try to put a hurt on the demon for what had happened, his mind telling him that protection was his first mission, revenge his second.

He slowly came close to the area, he slid into a shadow at the base of the tree that the two were in and he waited, his energy hidden well as he melted into the shadows and waited. If the girl was in no trouble he would silently follow them back to whatever hell hole the demon had crawled out of. As he stopped he noted the feel of her spirit pressure, she appeared to be a shinigami. She wouldn't be helping the demon out.

Template By: [THEFROST]

|Death is but the first step in life|

Romanian Castle  ZfrGue8

Romanian Castle  EUuCTxy
Sinpoder
The Hellknight

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:19 pm

Michael would shadow step just in time to see a small women, only average in height and she did appear to be rather skinny, and even as Michael looked he would see her very blue eyes clearly in the dark along with her blue hair that went to just past her face. As he looked her way down her body, he would see a knee length skirt along with a short sleeve shirt and a gold chain necklace on her neck. Michael instantly knew that she was human but knew that she was one of those Chi humans, due to her stunt with the tree, which did interest Michael slightly, and as he got closer she would finally realize that he was there and instantly jump back, not that she could even escape him if she wanted to.

Michael's blood red eyes, with emerald green outlines would shine in the night sky as Michael said simply " I would have thought the human race knwould know better then to send a young girl into Romanian territory... but I guess not.. That is too bad really... I suppose I should ask what you are doing here anyway... There should not be any hol." Michael instantly stopped speaking as his Knowledge of the Environment ability told him that someone else was stepping into this and he knew that reiastu signature. Michael's energy would instantly turn from calm and logical to nearly being in a rage, this was the man that escaped his grasps and this time Michael was not going to let that happen. Michael looked at the women for a moment, and then said simply " Go hide in the castle if you wish to live, you should be alright there... if you are stupid enough to stay you will die and if I could not have a beautiful women's life on my thoughts I would very much appreciate it.

Michael then would raise his right hand in the direction of his target, and in a second a small ball of black energy would form and with a growl Michael would say Black Inferno Blast this blast would be as massive as a fully powered Cero, and do nearly twice as much damage on impact as it would normally and nearly three times as wide, aiming to hit Landen with everything he had. This Black Inferno Blast was also very special in the fact that if a direct contact is made or even partial contact, there will be a strong rush of parasites, demon magic and Za Koa's force entering a person's body. From that point, over the course of five post if there was a direct hit or three for a indirect, this will begin to heavily tax an opponent. It will force them to drain extreme amounts of energy and to make matters worse Michael, being a Master in Zo Koa skill has been able to increase the speed of this infection massively, nearly four times.

If Landen did dodge it or not, Michael would begin to walk towards him his eyes piercing though the smoke and the darkness as it would attempt to stare into Landen's soul. Michael was clearly not going to hold back any longer, not like when he did back in the last time they fought and Michael had acouple new tricks up his sleeve this time around. This time... I will send you back to the Gotei 13 in a fucking body bag Michael would then seemly vanish into the darkness, as he shadow stepped right infront of Landen and on the tip of his right index finger was another small black ball, it was another Black Inferno Blast. Michael would attempt to unleash the attack that he used easier on Landen, this time at point blank range where escape was much more unlikely, more so because right now Michael was already in his Blood State, which increased the power and speed of the Black Inferno Blast by two. Michael at this current moment was most likely close to 0-5 teir level, which only proved that Michael was no longer holding back.

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Romanian Castle  Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Romanian Castle  Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:40 am
Samantha got to her feet and leaped off the wall, landing on one of the limbs of the tree that had lifted her up. As she landed, she put both hands on her necklace and whispered, her voice calm.

"terra prison, terra prison"

One spell was targeted at the man she had met on the roof of the wall, the other at the one he had attacked. The earth rose up, covering everything but their heads in a cement like mud, which started to set immediately. She then reached down, touching the trunk of the tree, and whispered another spell.

"terra knight."

The trees branches twitched, the roots burst forth from the ground, and together they surrounded the man who had been attacked, entangling him. She raised her hand, and spoke a final spell.

"ventas terra."

Three pebbles, about an inch in diameter, floated up from her bag, twitching as she held them in place for now.

"I'm sorry about this gentlemen, but I just cannot sit back while you two hurt each other for apparently no reason. I'd rather not try to challenge you two, you are obviously far stronger then me, but my will has not changed since the day I made my vow."

She looked over at the one who had attacked, her eyes staring at him, as if calculating something about him.

"If you give me a reason why this fight is just I will not interfere and do as you told me. Or, if both of you give me your word it is okay, then I will not interfere and go behind the wall. Of course, you are already okay with this fight, am I correct?"
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Romanian Castle  Left_bar_bleue65150/100Romanian Castle  Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:40 am

Landen smiled as he felt the demon turn to his general location, it wasn't often that the hunting cat was noticed, in a flash he recalled the fight with the demon. He enjoyed using attacks of high power right off the bat as if to deter the opponent or to frighten them. He quickly snapped back to reality as he noticed this tree was on a small hill, he could hear water at the bottom. Maybe a creek or a spring.

He focused once more on the demon, feeling the energy levels spike around him. He was readying some sort of energy based attack, most likely an offensive projectile that high lighted his blatant over use of power. He was right, he could see the land in front of him rip up as pure blackness rushed forward. His smiled was still upon his face as he realized he could use the environment as a shield itself. His eyes gleamed like a Large Cat's in the darkness as he dove backward, falling down the hill side. He watched as the darkness ripped through the ground and flew off over head harmlessly. still the amount of energy in this attack was nothing to laugh at.

He stood up at the cusp of the creek, not yet in it as the demon materialized in front of him His index finger pointing outward as a small version of the attack he just used built up, He sent it forward from an almost point blank range. He only had enough time to dip into the creek, water washing over his body. He had been wrong about the depth and assumed it was merely ankle deep but the water went up to his waist easily, his head was wet and water dried freely from him as he pulled himself from the far side of the creek. He simply needed to let the fire burn itself out then strike. His mission so far was only to save the girl.

Ground rushed up to embrace him but he swung a downward arch with Azai, shattering the encasing. He looked at where the girl was, "I haven't attacked yet damnit! It'd be in your best interest to escape this place while I hold him back." Landen said out into the air, trying to make her think of just how bad a spot they were both in.

He wanted to dawn his mask, wanted to pull his full strength out but knew it would be a waste of energy. The two would just pound on each other with neither gaining a thing. He also knew if they were both at their calmest states the demon was still more powerful, but just barely. He needed to use his head here rather than his arm.

"You aren't as strong as you were at the battle!" He yelled into the darkness, his eyes scanning the area to negate a surprise attack from an exposed flank, "but then again you don't have the tower juicing you up do you?" He asked calmly. He held no real anger towards the demon but he knew the demon had a short use and held a grudge or anger towards him.

Romanian Castle  ZfrGue8

Romanian Castle  EUuCTxy
Sinpoder
The Hellknight

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:53 pm
Sinpoder wrote:

As those two Black Inferno Blasts ripped though the night, uprooting anything in it's path which ripped up literally a mile wide cone of forest, and anything that was not instantly destroyed by the unbelievable power of the attack, the trees would being to slowly start to fade away, as if they were being eaten quickly by something. As Michael's attack would rip though the forest, he would feel several things begin to happen to him. He felt the earth around him start to heave and become like a liquid for a moment, before reaching up to his chest and covering him in mud, which quickly hardened to a cement like substance. The trees around him would then shot up their roots, adding another layer of defense to his body as they wrapped around him. Michael would turn his head for a moment, as his emerald green eyes would glow brightly looking almost like green flashlights under his eyes.

I would start running girl... because this fight is not going to end until I send him home or he runs home with his tail between his legs... that means nothing within acouple miles of this place is safe... So I would start running.. I will give you five seconds... 5 As he started the count, the world around them would grow even darker as sky would start to become much darker, and if his opponent would look up he would see that the moon was being blocked out by clouds that formed in front of it, and they looked like storm clouds as they started to spray lightning across the night sky.

4 Suddenly the world would become much heavier for Landen, as the full power of a teir 0-5+'s spiritual pressure was now focused fully on him. The sheer spiritual pressure would even rip up the near by trees, throwing them a fair distance away from them where they slammed into other trees to level them, and it also easily destroyed the binding the women held him in. Michael's eyes were now totally focused on Landen, his mind set was to finish this man and do it quickly and without mercy. Michael's own shirt would begin to shred from the strength and spiritual pressure that was ripping off of Michael's upper body, and under the shirt Stefan could see the mass array of tattoos, the most interesting being the Asthavon Crest in the dead center of his chest, right above his heart or where he heart should be, along with more demonic and tribal tattoos that go from his chest down to his hips and to the elbows of his arms.

3 Michael then walked up to the small creek, and he placed his hand in it and something out of the Bible would happen. The water in the creek would begin to change into a red substance that Landen and any real fighter is familiar with. Blood. As the water quickly begin to change into blood, several blood tentacles would shot out of the creek towards Landen. The tentacles numbered in the half dozen, and they were all extremely fast as they would attempt to grab Landen. 2

1 Michael then seemed to vanish into the night for a moment, only to appear less then a moment later in front of Landen. Michael had just used a Shadow Step, which ran off Darkness to work and be quick, and due to the fact that right now the moon was completely gone it was nearly pitch black which made this form of high speed transportation nearly instant. Michael would pull back his right fist, and he would send it straight into his opponent's chest. If this attack made contact, Landen would be in serious trouble due to the fact that with Michael in his blood state, along with his natural strength, Michael could level over a mile in a single punch and Michael had all of that aimed right at his opponent's chest. This attack was simple and yet brute due to the speed and strength it was being thrown at, and the fact that his opponent would not expect Michael to appear infront of him as most enemies that do this appear behind their opponents.

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:25 am
She let the pebbles go as soon as she heard Landen's response, speeding off in to the sky so as not to hurt anyone.

"terra knight"

The tree lifted her up, carrying her to over the wall as she called out to them.

"You both seem to want this fight, it is yours."

Having landed on the other side of the wall, the tree went back to its usual form, and she ran for the main building of the castle, looking for a door as she moved. She soon found, dashing over and pulling it open. Once inside, she stopped for a few moments to catch her breath before looking around. The floor creaked under her slim body as she walked around, looking for any sign of a library, or wherever else they might keep their books. After a few minutes of wandering, she seemed to find a study of some sort, and she edged in, closing the door behind her.

From within her bag she withdrew a cloth with a circle with a five pointed star drawn on it, five candlestick and candles, a lighter, and a paper and pen. Laying the cloth flat on the table, she then set the five candles at the points on the five pointed star. Taking the pen, she wrote three words on the piece of paper, colla del noetia, and placed the paper in the middle of the circle. Finally sure that the set up was complete, she took a few slow breaths, preparing her for the ritual with which she created a new spell.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:15 am

His static mask cracked into a wide grin, his eyes still much like that of a hunting beats but his mouth mimicking that Michael was pulling out all the stops for Landen, first he went full power. The trees snapping in half from his pressure, his pressure was greater than Landen's own but it was bearable. He knew the man would do it when he managed to dodge the two attacks, this guy liked to show off his power very early on in a fight. He himself liked to keep secret's, Michael already had caught a glimpse of what his shikai could do and that was about it. He still had a full arsenal to use. His eyes scanned the area, watching as ripples formed in the sky form the pressure, shattering tree's, pummeling the limbs into a mulch. He also silently took note of the storm that appeared when Michael had decided to show some power, it blocking out the moon making it darker. He knew this would make Michael's demon ability of shadow step better, he could appear anywhere at anytime now.

His eyes looked to the vanishing girl, his main job was finished but she appeared to be heading towards his home, she should have been going the other way but she seemed to have something planned. He was just happy she was away from the battlefield now. His eyes went back to Michael, his hand going into the water to taint it, a red hue rushing over the clear water. Tendrils ripping free from under the surface and whipping at Landen, there were six in total. They rocketed towards him violently. But today he decided not the be snared by them, " Kyōmon. " he said coldly, his right hand going out, palm pointed towards the writhing appendages. A large glass like barrier materialized before Landen, the tendrils bouncing violently off it, but it holding true for now. By now he should be attacking but this wasn't his mission, he was only here to buy time for the girl. " Tell me Michael, why all the hate? We're just soldiers doing our job." he said out into the darkness before the man vanished.

He reappeared right outside of the barrier, right in front of Landen, his fist aiming to smash into Landen's chest, shattering the barrier when it made contact. The contact slowed it just a bit but it was enough for Landen to pivot to the left out of the way of the fist by mere inches. He could feel the power behind it, the fist was strong enough to create a wind gust that made his clothes and hair whip violently so he was happy it missed its attended target if just barely. "Until you're willing to speak I guess I have to be ready to defend myself." Landen said, "Twin Moon Slaying." He whispered, Azai changing before them both, growing a chain at the end of her handle, the chain appearing to have no end, wrapping around Landen's arm and shoulder, coiled and ready to use, it coiling to his other shoulder and down his other arm, his right hand now holding a metallic circle, it appeared to be a disk with a wide hole in the center, the edged of the circle blade. The chain attached to it, it seemed to be a projectile weapon. Azai's blade growing six more inches, razor teeth growing from the metal half way up the blade. Instantly Landen vanished before Michael's eyes, his shikai was in play now and it was night time, his speed was on over drive right now and he would enjoy using it to the fullest. He appeared back on top of the hill that the two had come down from to be close to the creek, his right hand whipping around before he released the circle blade, " Venom overload followed by a thorned sleep." He muttered to himself under his breath, the words lost to the wind. The metallic circle and chain turned into a metallic snake, the shaft of it the size of a small car, the head the size of an suv, it slithering toward Michael at break neck speeds, speeds equal to Landen's own currently. At the last second it stabbed under the earth, going deep under the creek to avoid the blood creek, the ground shaking a bit.

The snake head came up to Michael's left aiming to bit him sideways, coiling around him after and closing in, turning back into a metallic plate with chain attached, thorns growing from the chains and closing in on Michael rapidly. Landen stood a great distance away, silently hoping Michael would realize they didn't need to be enemies.

Romanian Castle  ZfrGue8

Romanian Castle  EUuCTxy
Sinpoder
The Hellknight

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:03 pm

As Michael's fist came into contact with the barrier, he knew that it would not stop his force as he managed to easily push though it without any real problems, but that didn't really matter as he watched his opponent manage to barely dodge the attack. Michael would growl for a moment as his opponent dodged the attack, but he would stop for a moment as something would being to happen with his mind. Michael would go into a dead stop after the punch, and even after he watched his opponent unleash his Shikai, something inside of Michael would turn on as the Seal that was on his body would begin to speak to him.

Michael would listen as the world around them would suddendly be relieved of that pressure, as Michael's full power was sealed back into his body where it would stay for the rest of this fight. Michael only regained his focus long enough to see, what looked to be a small car sized snake flying towards Michael at an extremely high rate of speed. Michael not caring in the least would simply pull his right fist back and wait for a moment, and he would have thrown his fist forward and slammed it into the face of the beast if it had not suddendly dived underground to avoid the attack.

Michael could easily feel the creature, due to his Zo Koa sensing ability and he would watch as it came and attack from his left at which point Michael would simply turn his body and throw the fist foward into the creatures face. This creature, even if it was apart of the Vizard's Shikai would most likely be destroyed or seriously damaged from the brute force of what Michael had just done. Michael had focused all of his physical energy from his right fist into a very small point, which he then increased the total force output by doubling the mass of his fist by double and this combined with his already insane strength. The strength of this punch could level easily over five miles of land in a single punch, and this was all concentrated into a single point that was aimed at this Vizard's Shikai. If this thing made contact with anything, it would rip a massive cone shaped explosive force that seemed to go on forever, and that cone shape would miss the Vizard on the hill but it would most likely hit ALL of the Vizard's attack. This attack was a Michael outside of his Blood State, it would be hard to imagine what Michael could do in his Blood State..

Michael would then look over to where he new the Vizard was and he said simply " I am on a completely different level then you boy.... even without the tower... I want you to throw everything you have at me and lets see if you are good enough to be a problem for me... I was told by my superiors that I am not allowed to use my Blood State... so you got lucky... Lets see how well you do to stop me..

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum