Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Awaiting a Adventure - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Awaiting a Adventure - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Awaiting a Adventure - Page 3 Empty Re: Awaiting a Adventure

Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:21 am
"I believe that you have far more than done enough work to deserve a gift, and most likely an apology from myself for my earlier actions. So, please take this as my way of saying sorry for putting you through all that, as well as a thank you for allowing me to study you and the capacities of the Edotensei creation."

The boy looked up towards the Doctor, frowning and turning his head away. It was hard to tell whether or not the man was serious with the apology, he was unsure why but Rin felt like he couldn't take him seriously at all. Perhaps it was the fact that he knew full well that he was just toying with the boy, he could kill Rin effortlessly but instead Rin felt like the man was just messing with him. He had lost a arm and god knows an amount of blood but for some reason, he felt like it would of been  a hundred times more painful that it was.  That being said, even if Dr.Hebi was really thanking Rin for whatever he had helped with, he knew it wasn't like he had a choice. He was pretty much taken against his will.  The boy sighed quietly,  "You're Welcome..."

Before the young boy even had time to think of anything else to say, the ground beneath them seemed to start collapsing. Alerting Rin in to wanting to stand up to get to somewhere safe although unexpectedly, he only seemed to end up towards the familiar place he had started off with. Looking upwards to where they had just traveled down from, Rin looked around the lab once more, confirming his whereabouts before feeling somewhat more at ease. Although it's a horrible place to be, it was far much better than having being taken to another place that Rin wasn't accustomed too.

"So I will ask you one last time... are you sure you would not like it restored? I think the mark I left on your shoulder will be hard enough to explain... not to mention a missing limb."

Rin looked towards the missing limb, a thousand questions flooding through his mind whilst the biggest one was wondering how it had happened. The more Rin had tried to recall about the fight, the less he could remember. That being said, was someone like this man really capable of restoring what was no longer with Rin? Something as significant as flesh, nerves and bones? He knew the man was capable of so much but little things like these still were able to make Rin question more and more.

Rin inhaled deeply, sighing once more. For now, he couldn't care less about any pain, it was the fact that his worry over Shirou had grown more and more since arriving here in the first place, he didn't want to see Shirou's face nor reaction to when he noticed the state Rin was in. It was something Rin couldn't pass off this time as; "nothing". The mark on Rin's neck had only just reminded Rin of what exactly had happened. The pain on his neck had died down immensely  possibly from how Rin had thought less and less about it. He placed his one hand on his neck, frowning greater. If he were to say no now, he could of been passing off an offer he'll never get again.

Only noticing the other doctors now, Rin stayed his distance from them, not wanting to get himself in to any more trouble than he had been through. Just what on earth was going on down here?   Looking towards the ground, frowning before making up his mind, his free hand clenching, the boy met the Doctor's eyes, narrowing his own. "I believe that you have far more than done enough work to deserve a gift, and most likely an apology from myself for my earlier actions. So, please take this as my way of saying sorry for putting you through all that, as well as a thank you for allowing me to study you and the capacities of the Edotensei creation."

The boy looked up towards the Doctor, frowning and turning his head away. It was hard to tell whether or not the man was serious with the apology, he was unsure why but Rin felt like he couldn't take him seriously at all. Perhaps it was the fact that he knew full well that he was just toying with the boy, he could kill Rin effortlessly but instead Rin felt like the man was just messing with him. He had lost a arm and god knows an amount of blood but for some reason, he felt like it would of been  a hundred times more painful that it was.  That being said, even if Dr.Hebi was really thanking Rin for whatever he had helped with, he knew it wasn't like he had a choice. He was pretty much taken against his will.  The boy sighed quietly,  "You're Welcome..."

Before the young boy even had time to think of anything else to say, the ground beneath them seemed to start collapsing. Alerting Rin in to wanting to stand up to get to somewhere safe although unexpectedly, he only seemed to end up towards the familiar place he had started off with. Looking upwards to where they had just traveled down from, Rin looked around the lab once more, confirming his whereabouts before feeling somewhat more at ease. Although it's a horrible place to be, it was far much better than having being taken to another place that Rin wasn't accustomed too.

"So I will ask you one last time... are you sure you would not like it restored? I think the mark I left on your shoulder will be hard enough to explain... not to mention a missing limb."

Rin looked towards the missing limb, a thousand questions flooding through his mind whilst the biggest one was wondering how it had happened. The more Rin had tried to recall about the fight, the less he could remember. That being said, was someone like this man really capable of restoring what was no longer with Rin? Something as significant as flesh, nerves and bones? He knew the man was capable of so much but little things like these still were able to make Rin question more and more.

Rin inhaled deeply, sighing once more. For now, he couldn't care less about any pain, it was the fact that his worry over Shirou had grown more and more since arriving here in the first place, he didn't want to see Shirou's face nor reaction to when he noticed the state Rin was in. It was something Rin couldn't pass off this time as; "nothing". The mark on Rin's neck had only just reminded Rin of what exactly had happened. The pain on his neck had died down immensely  possibly from how Rin had thought less and less about it. He placed his one hand on his neck, frowning greater. If he were to say no now, he could of been passing off an offer he'll never get again.

"...Please. Please heal me..."  

He hated sounding like this, like he was needy. But throughout all of Rin's needs in his past, he had only ever asked for something once. Noticing the syringe within the Doctor's hand, the boy began having second thoughts. "W-What's that do...?"

Awaiting a Adventure - Page 3 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Awaiting a Adventure - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Awaiting a Adventure - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Awaiting a Adventure - Page 3 Empty Re: Awaiting a Adventure

Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:22 pm
"Very well then."

The Doctor known as Hebi smiled simply, as he pressed a single button, as without warning the contraption behind Rin grabbed him by his arms and legs, padding them and making them unable to move as he was gently brought back onto a panel big enough for a body, which began to shift itself to a horizontal position as the Doctor looked down at him, smiling his toothless smile as the final bracer kicked in, snapping around Rin's neck to keep it safe.

"Oh? This? Just puts you to sleep." He said simply, as he plunged the needle into Rin's neck, where the mark was, as the syringe's contents flowed into the youth's bloodstream, and he would instantly begin to feel just how nice it would be just to sleep, an irresistible feeling that would consume the youth's entire body, putting him quickly to sleep. As the Doctor watched the youth's eyes close, he spoke once more. "As well as put a little… surprise within you…" He finished, Hebi behind him wriggling about back and forth, as the youth was put soundly to sleep.

The Doctor worked tirelessly from that point onwards. He grafted onto Rin a new bionic arm, which looked identical in size and shape to his old one, as well as in weight. However, it was only bionic on the outside. On the inside, within the bone, there was no marrow. Instead, there were a variety of small seals plastered on the inside of it, designed to trigger whenever the Doctor desired, or depending on Rin's vitals, which the Doctor now had a constant tab on from the implementation of this arm. This arm gave a constant check of Rin's vitals, and sent them back to the Doctor. At last, he hit the button on the machine again, and looked down at the sleeping youth.

"…Someday, when you are older, you will understand that I am not a true monster… Just one who could not change his destiny, like the rest of existence." He informed the boy's sleeping form simply, before he placed him slowly into the Garganta that he had had formed by another one of his crafty little machines. The boy fell right through it, and the Doctor, having read the youth's mind, knew exactly where his bed was, as the youth was placed back into it. Within the syringe there was something else; a small capsule that would perpetually flow through Rin's bloodstream, undetectable to any and all sources. However, the Doctor knew exactly what was in that capsule, as he had designed it. As of yet, however, he had not deigned how to use it with this youth, only that he wanted to test it. This special creation he had created.

This Mind-Break Serum.

- Dr. Hebi Exit Thread -

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum