Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A world of darkness [private] Left_bar_bleue10/100A world of darkness [private] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

A world of darkness [private] Empty A world of darkness [private]

Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:32 pm

So little Time

It was quite usual for Cold to take a nice long walk around during the early evenings. he wasn't the oddest looking thing around, it seems that arrancar and hollow alike had glittered in this place. But a pure skeleton wearing a suit and just wandering around probably wasn't the most normal of sorts either. Cold pulled his pocked watch out to check just how late he was, the inadequacies of this clock established a number of things understandable to only those who have been around it making it something truly ... his. As he stood the regular members of this sector came walking up. most of them knew him, hell it was hard not to hear of the first hollow reaper.

You should leave before we g.....

The mans speech was stopped dead way by colds scythes tip greeting his neck. The blood flew around in glorious fashion splattering over anyone near the area, but cold wasn't done there. These were all lowly people checking in above their level ..... it was sad really. One by one they all dropped, soon only one small man perhaps a young boy remained. As cold stepped forward the child dropped to his knees screaming out, begging Cold for mercy. But to this boy Cold placed his hand on the boys head speaking plainly shushing him as he spoke

calm my boy, soon you shall walk the line to nirvana. You are a just sacrifice for a better world.

The boy began freaking out launching himself back against a wall, but within the empty sockets of colds eyes he saw it .... death. As colds fingers rose up the boy let his tears run down his face, upon the tip of them a small beam of energy gathered. As it launched it encompassed this child completely obliterating him. But the damage wasn't done there as the cero continued it seemingly destroyed the support of the building behind the boy. It collapsed in on itself falling sending a large shock wave through the area. The dust and smoke rose but from it walked Black, with a bit of a sigh he dusted of his suit.

This was my best jacket too.

Last edited by lionus on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

A world of darkness [private] M9rTQZk

Elendril
Elendril
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A world of darkness [private] Left_bar_bleue0/0A world of darkness [private] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A world of darkness [private] Empty Re: A world of darkness [private]

Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:04 pm
A world of darkness [private] _11yu-10

Kurama moved around the human world looking for any hollow that may be causing any trouble. Though this was not something Kurama would do on a regular basis he decided that he might as well, as he had nothing to do in the human world right now but look at all of the beautiful plants that grew here. Though these tended not to fascinate Kurama that much, as he could make all types of plants grow even ones that were not natural. Though he loved plants regardless of how they looked as plants brought a beauty that nothing else could bring. As well as plants being the center of life for everything on earth, as oxygen was a big thing for all living things on earth. And this is something very important from what Kurama understood. Plants being one of the biggest things here on earth could do nothing but bring a smile to Kurama’s face.

Though Kurama could tell that something was not right as he felt a spirit pressure, and Kurama could instantly tell that this was coming from a hollow. Though Kurama did not expect a lone hollow to be here in the outskirts of Karakura. Especially with all of these capable fighters living right outside of the dome. But then again sometimes a hollow was just brave or strong enough to handle itself. But Kurama was not going to leave it at rest so that it could end up attacking an innocent person. And so instantly Kurama would make his way towards the hollow. Though Kurama would handle this in a tactical way as he was still fresh out of the Academy and just sent into a squad. So Kurama would hide his spirit pressure as best as he could. This way he would be able to get a jump on the hollow if possible.

Kurama would instantly arrive to the hollow killing an innocent human from what he could absorb. But this was no regular hollow it was not beastly like most hollows that Kurama came in contact with. This one seemed more human and even wore a suit. This was something that Kurama had never ever seen in his life. But what really enraged Kurama was how he treated the boy’s body afterwards. Even concluding to destroy the building behind the boy, instantly Kurama would come from his hiding spot in the trees only about five meters away from where the hollow would be. Though Kurama was not even sure if the hollow was paying attention to him, he would instantly proceed to make a speech at the hollow letting him know that Kurama meant business.

“I am Kurama of the thirteen court guard squad, and the killing of innocents is not something that we will allow here without retribution. And I am the one who will be dealing your retribution today, and though I would like to ask you for your name I sadly don't think you be around long enough for me to remember it. So I suggest that you get ready for the pain that is about to come your way. As I am sure ready to give it to you for what you have done.” Instantly Kurama would unsheathe his sword as he flash stepped making his way right at the Hollow swinging his sword full speed at the hollows neck. Since Kurama was sure if the hollow was as strong as he was letting himself seem he would easily be able to block this first attack. And this would allow for Kurama to see what he is working with in this fight.

A world of darkness [private] A world of darkness [private]

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A world of darkness [private] Left_bar_bleue10/100A world of darkness [private] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

A world of darkness [private] Empty Re: A world of darkness [private]

Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:24 am

So little Time

It seemed like this night would not end, the man stood a bit away from Cold. It seems the shinigami had witnessed his little "rebirth" to this child. With a bit of a grin across his skeletal face he heard the man yelling the shadows around him stretching moving through the wasteland of this city. AS he the man had finished his little shouting competition he ran swinging his sword aiming for the neck of Black ... but this move was intercepted. Colds skeletal hand had grasped around the blade, it seemed the man was holding back. The skeletal man looked into Kurama s eyes the empty sockets of Cold Black staring almost straight through the man, piercing the soul. With a smile on his face he spoke to the reaper the spirit pressure emitting from the man washing over the area like waves.

Isn't this cute, one of the little mockingbirds coming to greet me. You say my name is not important, now my dear child a name is always important. You may call me Cold ... Cold Black the original grim reaper.

It wasn't a boast or a threat, merely Colds way of letting him know .... this was his place his garden of Eden, and he was sullying it. Like a flash the man was gone appearing back at the point where the bodies of his victims lay. Blooming admits the chaos a small rose stood, as Cold plucked it from the earth he smelt the intoxicating smell. As he threw it away he stood taking his large scythe from his back, with a gaping grin he aimed his skeletal hand at Kurama a large amount of energy forming at the tip. within an instant a massive cero was launched right at his opponent, at that same time Cold let out a few words for his enemy to hear.

Now boy, do provide me with a challenge. Please send me to nirvana ............ if you can that is.

As he spoke the dark tendrils of the shadows continued to move latching onto things he intended .... it was ready.

A world of darkness [private] M9rTQZk

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum