Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blood Quest [Shadow Fall MIssion] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Blood Quest [Shadow Fall MIssion] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Blood Quest [Shadow Fall MIssion] Empty Blood Quest [Shadow Fall MIssion]

Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:48 am
The Mission Template
Mission Specs

Operation Name: Blood n' Tricks
Mission Type: Retrival
Difficulty Of Mission: Intermediate
Who Can Join: Shadow Fall
Note: This is an on-going mission and can be repeated.

Information: This mission is rather easy to get. Shadow Fall is constantly on the look out for more experiments in order to improve their offensive/defensive counter measures against all of the varying races that are out for their blood. As a result? It will be up to you to round up large crowds of different Human's, Iramasha's, Shinigami, Vizards and basically most mainstream and sub-races that are out there. You can do these throughout the different realms gathering races, kidnapping others within orgs for further information, gathering up rare species that are hard to find information on and possibly even other types of equipment, weapons or anything else the research team in Shadow Fall Can sort through.

Primary Task: The primary task is rounding up single or multiple individuals of different races in-thread and then transporting them to the Shadow Fall village in a new thread.

Shadow Fall Village - https://www.platinumhearts.net/f57-the-shadow-fall-s-village

Extra Task: Find any sort of special weaponry, various equipment that could be useful or something useful in your report. Additionally, it may also be useful to bring trace samples of each location you are in for others to anaylze in the Shadow Fall Research department.

Rewards:

Yen - For each round up, you'll get 1,000,000 yen for each thread you make. Totaling to a two million drop off rate once you FINISH each thread. If something special is found? You'll receive more yen. Yen prices can also vary for Equipment/Weapons as well.

Enhanced Weapons - If you gather up enough races, you'll most likely receive augmentations to any weapons you may have OR powers. For instance, if you had some sort of gun that shot fire? Well, it could be upgraded to shoot fire, ice, lightning and plasma even.

Personal NPC - After finishing the mission, you'll have your own faction of familiars to follow you throughout other threads or come to your call. This means you could use them as you see fit and basically control your own little group of minions. This mixture can include demon's, robots, humans, enslave races and so on.

New Items - It's also possible to receive new weapons from your quest if you do a good enough job. Such as being given a sword which can cut through the elements, a gun that can shatter particles and other things of this nature.

Blood Quest [Shadow Fall MIssion] WVMWLOu
Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blood Quest [Shadow Fall MIssion] Left_bar_bleue125/100Blood Quest [Shadow Fall MIssion] Empty_bar_bleue  (125/100)
Tiers:

Blood Quest [Shadow Fall MIssion] Empty Re: Blood Quest [Shadow Fall MIssion]

Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:04 pm
I'll be performing this mission. A link to the thread can be found below.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11206-blood-n-tricksshadow-fall-missionpm-to-join#70853

Its going to be at the tier 4 level, posting a link to my character just in case someone is planning to show up.
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11127-styn-approved-4-1

Mostly its a solo, but if you like what you see, feel free to send me a PM. Maybe you can join for a few posts before I close out the thread.

Alright I've finished the above mission, for those of you who wished to join but missed the chance, worry not. I'll be continuing to do missions in the future.
Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blood Quest [Shadow Fall MIssion] Left_bar_bleue125/100Blood Quest [Shadow Fall MIssion] Empty_bar_bleue  (125/100)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:21 am
Styn is picking this one up again. Long live repeatables! Going after some humans in Africa this time, wastelands style. Once again this is mostly a solo so I've got a bit of writing to do before I'm willing to entertain guests. That being said, feel free to PM me or write in this thread with any questions or comments.

Link to the thread:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11465-blood-n-tricks-2shadow-fall-missionpm-to-join#72602
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blood Quest [Shadow Fall MIssion] Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Blood Quest [Shadow Fall MIssion] Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:52 pm
All the threads that have been made for this mission have been completed, I feel like it's fair to say this mission is over and shall be moved. calculations will be made and then approved by a staff member with a higher authority than myself.

Blood Quest [Shadow Fall MIssion] Image
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blood Quest [Shadow Fall MIssion] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Blood Quest [Shadow Fall MIssion] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:55 pm
[adm]Moving this back because this is an on-going mission that can be repeated and has no expiration date.[/adm]

Blood Quest [Shadow Fall MIssion] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum