Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
chizuru
chizuru
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chi's fallout: New Vegas diary project prep thread Left_bar_bleue0/0Chi's fallout: New Vegas diary project prep thread Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Chi's fallout: New Vegas diary project prep thread Empty Chi's fallout: New Vegas diary project prep thread

Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:03 am
Yay! Chi is ready to start her Fallout: New Vegas Hardcore RP diary! The goal is to improve writting skills while letting everyone see the world of Fallout through the eyes of a character.

This playthrough will be modded, but I will not be using any god weapons/god whatevers. It will have hardcore mode, so need to drink, eat and sleep. WIll also be played on hard or normal...depending on what you guys think!

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/

Look there if you want to look at mods to suggest to Chi for use in the diary playthrough. Also feel free to suggest the background/type of charcter Chi should play.

For those who do not know the story: Fallout New Vegas has you as a courier who is shot in the head and left for dead cause some peeps want your package....So remember that going in. Suggest a background from there and Chi will see what she likes!

Please help the Chi do this. It means alot to the chi!
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chi's fallout: New Vegas diary project prep thread Left_bar_bleue10/100Chi's fallout: New Vegas diary project prep thread Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Chi's fallout: New Vegas diary project prep thread Empty Re: Chi's fallout: New Vegas diary project prep thread

Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:30 am
Heyo meh little chi, I've got a few ideas you could play around with here. Perhaps you could play upon the little girl from goodsprings who had everything torn away from here by ceasers legion, sent on a chase to find the one who ruined her life. leading her on a conspiracy that leads her to the man who runs Vegas himself the infamous Mr house? Or maybe chis going for the ex NCR veteran who on her last mission her squad was forced to run leaving the rest of her squad to die. Soon taken in by bombers she ends up wandering the wastes searching for redemption over leaving her friends. i has heaps more but these are the 2 i could think of on the spot. I look forward to seeing what you do with this chi itll be a great read i can already tell.

Chi's fallout: New Vegas diary project prep thread M9rTQZk

Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chi's fallout: New Vegas diary project prep thread Left_bar_bleue30/100Chi's fallout: New Vegas diary project prep thread Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Chi's fallout: New Vegas diary project prep thread Empty Re: Chi's fallout: New Vegas diary project prep thread

Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:47 am
I like the child approach where you are a child in the setting where you describe to us what you are thinking and how everything you encounter changes you. The child has their own mindset in the beginning but it changes as it encounters this or that and maybe even how things look like in the eyes of your character. how they feel at first this child like are they scared and why they are doing this or that. i hope the info i gave is useful
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chi's fallout: New Vegas diary project prep thread Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Chi's fallout: New Vegas diary project prep thread Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:07 am
Chi's fallout: New Vegas diary project prep thread Image354
I'll be moving this to the new anime/video game discussion board.
So just give me a few moments to transact this thread there.

Chi's fallout: New Vegas diary project prep thread WVMWLOu

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chi's fallout: New Vegas diary project prep thread Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Chi's fallout: New Vegas diary project prep thread Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:42 pm

«LOCKING OUT THIS OLD THREAD NOW»

Alright, since we going back and locking out old threads from 2014 and backwards, I'm going to go ahead and lock this and toss it in old general threads.

Chi's fallout: New Vegas diary project prep thread WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum