Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Return of the boss Left_bar_bleue10/100Return of the boss Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Return of the boss Empty Return of the boss

Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:48 am

Return of The Tiger

over 3 moths the man had been missing ... 3 months. The brown haired calm collected commander had taken to the world his mind set on training, but what came back was different. Through the walkway to the monsuta base a young man walked a his white hair flowing in the breeze, he wore a suit that was perfectly dusted and tidy even within these conditions .... such vanity. As he approached the guards rushed into position ready to bring down this man.

The pure aura exuded from him spirit pressure cascading out like tidal waves, to these inexperienced souls it was hell. Some of these guards even fell fainting under the pressure. It made the kid smile a bit as he continued to walk. As he approached the men they stood shaking though his next words would give them the greatest fright so far

now you boys wouldn't harm your own cap would ya?

Captain? what the hell was this kid going on about... Then they realized, this essence this presence only one man could be like this. Tora Lionus, the tiger King. As he stood there hands in pockets the grin came to his face knowing they had got it. Tora moved forward these men standing down as the captain entered the monsuta base. It had been a long time since he was here last, the results of his training leaving him within his kid form.

But even he knew this wasn't permanent in fact he could change at any time but .... who doesn't love a kid for a captain? As he came to his divisions barracks he took a look around enjoying the sights. But while standing there he allowed his presence to cast out like a beacon his aura filling the walls. He stood there awaiting something ...... anything.

Well who will play witness to the return of the tiger king?

Return of the boss M9rTQZk

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Return of the boss Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Return of the boss Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Return of the boss Empty Re: Return of the boss

Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:12 am
Sherri had jumped out of her bed as the aura hit the guards. She knew that spiritual pressure, she had been longing to feel it for three months. These last three months had not gone well for her, her emotions had been more unstable and things getting more out of hand then usual. Now though, she was filled with happiness and joy as she quickly dressed herself, getting ready to see her Captain, and the one she called father.

She ran from her dorm, following the spiritual pressure, smiling like she had just been handed everything she could ever want. She arrived at the common area only minutes after Tora had and skidded to a stop.

"F-Father...?"

At first she couldn't believe it. he looked so young, she hadn't seen the man in three months and here was someone younger then here? There was no mistaking that spiritual pressure though, and after a moments hesitation, she threw herself at him, hugging him tightly.

"It really is you! Oh I missed you so much Tora, it's been hard on me, now you're back, I'm so glad. Oh, what happened to you, you look so young now?"

Tears of happiness streamed down her eyes as she talked to him. It had only been three months, but for her, it had been like decades.
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Return of the boss Left_bar_bleue10/100Return of the boss Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:49 am

Return of The Tiger

As Tora waited it seemed he was to be greeted, and who better to see than his little girl. As she lunged onto him hugging him Tora stood a bit of a grin on his face, as he let his arms move around hugging her. It had been awhile 3 months away from this girl he had grown so close to, and now he was completely different.... how it must feel. as she spoke he stood eyes closed listening to the girls voice hearing the happiness within it.

Its alright sherri, its me.... Lets just say i had a little "trouble" with unlocking my true potential.

A he spoke he brought her out looking into her eyes brushing her hair back a little. A wide brimmed smile appeared on his face, proud of his little girl. As he patted her on the head he moved back a bit shifting his own hair, a shining light flashed the being of the man changing morphing... and there he stood 19 yet again. Tora had still changed the hair of the man was still white not the light brown and short not long but it was still him. As he stood there readjusting the arms of his changed suit he picked up his daughter. taking her arm in arm a warm sincere smile on his face as he talked

Well sherri how about it, ya gonna let me in on what ive missed?

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Return of the boss Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Return of the boss Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:18 am
She stood stunned for a few moments after he changed his appearance, then her smile returned, as big as it had been since the beginning. She held his hand, taking in the warmth that had been missing from her life for the past three months.

"Nothing exciting that I know of father. Things were calm for the first couple of weeks, but I haven't heard anything about what the organization had decided to do, what with my captian missing."

She smiled up at him, hoping to convey she didn't blame him at all. She sighed and started walking back the way she had came, lightly tugging him along. She didn't really want to talk about the next part, but she knew it would be better to be upfront with him.

"During the second month of your absence, things got really tough for me. I... I couldn't deal with it. I've been locked in my room until a couple of days ago..."

She sounded depressed bringing up these events, as if she wished they would just got away. She shook her head, thinking she shouldn't have brought it up as a tear trickled down her cheek. Tora had just gotten back, why was she bringing up these bad memories?

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:59 am

Return of The Tiger

He liked this, how fun it was to wander through these halls. As he Walked the nostalgia of this place came back the feeling he had missed .... home. As Sherri spoke of the Monsutas indecisiveness over Toras absence. He had assumed already that a decision of his absence would lead to a bit of confusion but now, he had returned. With a little sigh he pushed his hand through his spiked hair, and with his eyes closed as he walked listening to his daughter.

As she smiled towards him he looked down to his daughter a bit of a cold expression. He knew what his absence had done, a bit of an up stir among most of the vizard organisation. Sherri spoke the anguish in her voice apparent, Tora stopped as her words came to an end. He turned her towards him gently hugging her, his hand resting on the back of her head as he spoke.

It's alright Sherri I'm back now. No matter what I wont leave you alone again, no matter what happens Sherri I wont let you down. I wont let ya feel sad again my little girl.

With that he brought her head out of his chest looking her in the eyes. He brushed her hair back scuffing it up a little, a chuckle as he did it to break the silence. with that the joy returned to his face taking back to their walk his arm around his daughters shoulders. With a smile and a laugh he continued on to his next word trying to lighten the mood

Sherri, you need a get a boyfriend then I wont have to look out for ya as much. Hell ya older than me now, just get out there and take what ya want damn it.

This statement brought out a massive laugh in the man ... it was great to be back.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:27 pm
Sherri felt herself relax, and a warm happiness pass through her has Tora hugged her. When he spoke about her getting a boyfriend, she opened her mouth to reply, but closed it as she heard the voice from behind them. As she sensed the presence of the person coming down the hall, she moved instinctively closer to Tora, fear filling her before she completely realized who it was. Not that that helped her much, Stefan did scare her, and rightfully so.

She mumbled inaudibly in response to him testing them, and looked up at her father. She was still having trouble with her emotions from before, and she was hoping Tora could delay the testing, she didn't want to cause trouble for him.

"Um... What do you think father?"

She then turned to Stefan, not looking directly at his eyes, but looking downwards, towards his chest.

"Sir, do you mean to test us here though? With the three of us fighting, wouldn't it be likely for us to destroy the building or something? I don't mean any disrespect of course.."

Her voice contained some fear as she spoke to him, and she was obviously trying to keep her voice as level as possible, but her voice did quiver a bit at some points.

lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:22 am

Return of The Tiger

He could feel it the deep resonating power.... Stefan. As the leader of the monsuta spoke Tora turned the demonic presence over this man washed over him, he dare not step back he rather closed his eyes with a brief smile at the words he heard. As they snapped open he stared at this monstrous power that was now grinning in the dark, meeting it with his own demonic smile, as he stepped forward he stared into the commanders eyes a bit of excitement brimming through. looking to his daughter following her words he nodded and turned back to stefans gaze.

greeted by the boss man himself, don't i feel special. I will gladly accept your challenge lord stefan but trust me i have no intention of going easy.

As he moved closer standing toe to toe with the man, both refusing to relent, his power grew releasing at exponential rate. At this point the 2 converging pressures of tora and Stefan were probably to much for any normal man to handle, as sherri spoke saying how they should exit the halls he knew she was right. Tora could see the cracks within the walls around him and knew the damage within this space would be far too great. with a sigh he turned walking back to his daughter brushing her on the head and leaning in giving a peck to her fore head he turned back to the other man his voice echoing.

Shes probably right boss, perhaps we should move this to a more suitable set up? maybe even give the men a little show.

As he started walking towards the front entrance he pushed his fingers through his hair again, they then receded to his pockets as he walked. The smile upon his face sat there the pure amounts of spirit pressure launching out of him. As he took to the middle of the field out the front of the base he stood waiting .... waiting for the true challenge.

So, let the games begin i guess.

giveup

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:14 pm
Sherri had started to follow Tora, walking behind him and a little to his left, when Stefan appeared in front of them. She stumbled back in surprise, and her knees almost buckled as he raised his spiritual pressure. Her body quivered as she tried to remain standing, barely able to hold its own weight.

"I'm sorry, I was only thinking about you sir. I'm sure Tora was just thinking it would be better for you if everyone saw how well you fought. Please don't hurt my dad..."

She gasped between sentences, finding it hard to draw breath due to Stefan's spiritual pressure. A few tears fell from her eyes, and she looked pleadingly at the head of the whole Monsuta Organization. She kept forming her head in to a fist and then opening it, her body shaking violently. She was trying to hold back her fear, sadness, and frustration, as well trying to overcome her lust for battle and her protectiveness of Tora. She was barely containing it right now, and Stefan's spiritual pressure was eating away at her control, and another emotion was sure to enter her system soon, annger.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum