Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posting users this week
MorpheusDavol
The Invisible Monster Makes His Mark[OPEN] I_vote_lcapThe Invisible Monster Makes His Mark[OPEN] I_voting_barThe Invisible Monster Makes His Mark[OPEN] I_vote_rcap 
ForgottenMercy
The Invisible Monster Makes His Mark[OPEN] I_vote_lcapThe Invisible Monster Makes His Mark[OPEN] I_voting_barThe Invisible Monster Makes His Mark[OPEN] I_vote_rcap 
Iori
Lillian
Gamma
Locke
Mirja Eeola
Rawk
THEFROST
Siegharty

The Invisible Monster Makes His Mark[OPEN]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Invisible Monster Makes His Mark[OPEN] Left_bar_bleue10120/100000The Invisible Monster Makes His Mark[OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

The Invisible Monster Makes His Mark[OPEN] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: The Invisible Monster Makes His Mark[OPEN]   The Invisible Monster Makes His Mark[OPEN] EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 6:56 pm

After Haku and Syn help, N'Golth was pissed hoping not to run into the super bitch anymore the freak was a nuisance but the demon was given a mission. Haku wanted for what happen to him to Karakura High School so the information from the demon world was actually accurate. The monster was given the information about some Karakura counselors who seemed to be helping children from the high school and teenagers from the college, Haku wanted them dead. N'Golth thought long and hard about this mission knowing he'll might not be saved again but it was for the glory of the hunt and then again. The hunter wanted to enjoy the thrill of the hunt again hopefully he'll have some shinigami trophies if he ever runs into one ever again still those vizards were too damn strong to deal with. The monster was bandaging himself trying to heal whatever wound he had because the last time fighting and killing did him a truck load of damage to his body. Finally, N'Golth was ready activating his stealth suit turning invisible and then started roaming around looking for the Karakura counselors. The monster started looking for through his infra-red vision trying to isolate many voices trying to detect where the counselors were hiding out still it was boring and the monster was trying to find them. Until the monsters hears something, N'Golth responded quickly the words "fucker" then seeing some fool holding a gun as the monster activated his targeting system and started firing with his plasmacaster. N'Golth blasted the guy's face clear off as the woman started screaming as onlookers were trying to figure out what happen as the monster were trying to figure where the targets were. The monster started dragging the dead body across the streets then starts to rip out the spinal cord and throwing the corpse away cleaning off the blood and guts showing the skull the prize of his hunt. The onlookers were shocked something or someone killed the human and everybody started running in a panic now it was certain maybe the counselors were hiding out. The monster needed to draw them out into the open and finally kill them in a brutal fashion to complete his mission and return to his boss with a job well done and hopefully keep his rewards.

Finally, N'Golth found the targets they were coming out from a Cyber Starbucks then the mission was just about to begin with their deaths and taking their trophies. N'Golth was activating his weapon systems getting his combistick and his smartdisc getting fucking ready for a bloodbath as the monster was about to kill some important people. One of the counselors started running away and it looked like the fat blimp which his master killed before it was a much bigger one it would be an easy target for his smartdisc and he threw it. The smartdisc ripped apart the karakura counselor in half as the other two were trying to run now this was part of the hunt which the monster well one down and three to go.
Back to top Go down
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member
MaidInAmn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Invisible Monster Makes His Mark[OPEN] Left_bar_bleue5/100The Invisible Monster Makes His Mark[OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

The Invisible Monster Makes His Mark[OPEN] Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Prelude of the Incident: Hanako's Mingling with Officials   The Invisible Monster Makes His Mark[OPEN] EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:37 am