Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
= : : Dragon's Return : : = - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/9999= : : Dragon's Return : : = - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

= : : Dragon's Return : : = - Page 2 Empty Re: = : : Dragon's Return : : =

Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:03 am
Hm? What's that?

Andrew momentarily seemed to be distracted when he saw a shadow circling on the ground. He watched it intently like a cat keeping an eye on the light given off from a flashlight. His eyes continued to circle around the circle before lifting his head to see who it was. From the look of things he could see wings and he wondered if it was a hollow. If anything the reiatsu seemed different than what he had encountered before in his life. He kept his eyes to the sky, watching as the figure in the sky took an immediate dive. He took a couple steps back in case there was an impact as he now seemed to be looking at the girl with a curious expression on his face. He was pretty certain that she was able to fly, but he had noticed that she had the ears and tail of a cat. But not only that she seemed to know a lot of the information that Gray gave him. Perhaps there was some kind of connection that the two had shared.

He then blinked in confusion as he called Elisha an "artificial dragon". He tilted his head in confusion as he started to walk around her in a circle. He seemed to be looking for some kind of tell tale sign of the dragon that he had learned from Gray like the reptilian scales he explained to him in detail. Not only that it seemed that the dragons were elemental in nature. He looked at his zanpaktou, recalling how zanpaktou all came in different flavors from melee, cloud to even the elemental that he had used. He seemed to be absorbing the information before he started to think about the lay of the land. He began to wonder about where the likeliest place his father could have been. If he had been linked up to fire, then there had to be a logical place to be. He remained silent as he then had a realization that he said to both of them one word,"Volcanoes." It was clear on his face as he started to go into problem solving mode. It was like the curiosity had been switched out for a problem solving position as he nodded his head. "What if he was near a volcano? I mean I would imagine there are volcanoes still active even today. There was even a time when the Pacific was called "The Ring of Fire"."
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
= : : Dragon's Return : : = - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000= : : Dragon's Return : : = - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:55 am

-O Elisha O-
-O The NekoMetal Dragonholder O-

"Then what are you, Miss Artificial Dragon?"

She smiled at this response, but waited for him to continue speaking before answering.

"If you wondered how did i know you were a dragon, i knew that from your reiatsu that i can feel even if you let out the slightest leak of it. It is not nice mimicking my own races, because i do not like others trying to be all powerful just by becoming one of us through turning yourself as an artificial dragon."

She then gave her name, then answered his question.

"Well, you are a bit mistaken in regards to me being an artificial dragon, though I guess you could describe me as such. It would be a very poor description though, as I am not the dragon here. The dragon is Skiel, the one sealed within me."

She turned over in the air, no longer upside down, and landed, her feet touching the ground beneath her.

"I may not question his description, as a son, i WILL not ever question his description itself. And yes, he is connected to fire. He is not your everyday ordinary being, although i do not know much about his past lives. I do not care if my father is already dead or something, but as long as i can become as strong as my father, and as wise as he is, i am satisfied to be his son. I just want to check if my father is still alive today, if you're here to pick a fight, so be it."

"I'm Gray, Gray Hiashi. If you did eavesdropped my name, its fine for you to not know my name. My father is a fire dragon, who raised me and My father was a sugiura, who gave birth to me. If you are asking about my mother, i am sorry. I do not know much about her since i did not communicate with her since i was a kid, and i've a lot of times with my father."

She giggled, finding his accusation of eavesdropping extremely funny.

"how can I not eavesdrop, I've been listening to you guys for miles. It is such an interesting conversation, and my hearing is many time better then humans."

"Since you said we were lucky, i think you've might seen my father then. He is as big as the mountain does, and he has red scales all over his skin. His eyes are bloody red colored. His reiatsu is somehow and strangely, unable to be detected by me or anyone as well. I wonder where is he right now..?"

"So, you're saying there is many more dragons that have their own specific elements around this world? Since you know about them, may i know how many more existed in this world?"

She had waited to make sure he was finished talking to respond, and she smiled happily as she did.

"I doubt I've seen your father, if I did neither Skiel nor myself noticed what it actually was we were seeing. Yes, there are more then just the fire breathing type of dragons such as your father. Skiel is a sky dragon, and as such he is connected to air and lightning as his elements. My knowledge is limited, it comes only from what Skiel has told me. He said there was folklore about how all dragons were one god like being, who split himself in to 7 dragons, each with their own domain to control, to stop a great evil from controlling him. Whether this is true or not, I have no idea."

"Volcanoes."
"What if he was near a volcano? I mean I would imagine there are volcanoes still active even today. There was even a time when the Pacific was called "The Ring of Fire"."

She smiled, impressed by the other man's deduction.

"Yes, I'd say that Volcanoes are a good bet for the domain of a fire breathing dragon. The problem is, we don't know if this is still where they remain. for instance, the sky dragons live in a pocket dimension which only has one access point, in the air above the atlantic ocean. If the dragon you are looking for has a similar hide away, it would be near impossible to find him."

She smiled apologetically at Gray, she had just told him it might be impossible to find his father, he seemed to have a great longing to find this dragon, and there was not much she could do.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
= : : Dragon's Return : : = - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999= : : Dragon's Return : : = - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:34 am

= = = DRAGON SUGIURA'S START = = =

"Volcanoes."
"What if he was near a volcano? I mean I would imagine there are volcanoes still active even today. There was even a time when the Pacific was called "The Ring of Fire"."

"Vol...canoes?"

Question marks appeared around his head because Gray did not think anything about volcanoes. Although he never heard his father ever entered a volcano in his life, it is better to check about it than sitting around like a complete clueless idiot. But, even though elisha's 'part' of a dragon, and andrew's interested on these kinds of reptiles, Gray had a bad feeling about this, something REAL bad. He was all hungry again after all these talk, and decides to find a nearby fire to able to eat with, but everything around here uses electricity, or yet some places uses spiritual energies to power up the entire place. As surprised as he is, knowing the world that has changed, and many weird beings like Elisha and Andrew whom he did not know existed. Well, as he went back to the topic, the volcanoes are the best bet to actually know if his father was there, well, at least he would find some clues if his father weren't there.

"Well, well, i knew that my father would be within the volcanoes. I guessed right then."

A total liar. He did not know anything about his father being in the volcanoes, and proceed to lie with his own low intelligence. Although he knew he lied, he proceed laughing like nothing happened, and acted like it was the truth.

"The road is soooo crowded. Might as well open up a path for us to go to the volcanoes then!"

Doing this might be a crime, but that won't matter, because Gray never thought it was a crime. He just thought of 'opening the road' for Elisha, Andrew and himself. Even if he got chased by a bunch of officers, well, he is the one would be as dead as hell. He engulfed his fists with flames, and his hands was all fine even though it was covered completely with fires. He hit his fist downwards, directly at 90 degrees and a line of cracks appeared, which caused the rocks beneath the layers bursted spikes at the sides and formed a line of soil which became a road for them. It scared off most of the citizens, but as expected from an idiot like Gray, who knows nothing but destroying everything apart. The line of road was long enough to reach outskirts of the city, well, at least he wished no officers would come to take him away as if he was a prisoner who just escaped from a jail.

"Road cleared."

Again, expected from a complete retard like Gray is. The fires around his fists was placed out by Gray himself, and his fists was completely fine and unscratched although he punched out a road with rubbles and spikes at the sides. Well, after he did his unfinished business, a sentence he heard from elisha which did some 'damage' to him.

"Yes, I'd say that Volcanoes are a good bet for the domain of a fire breathing dragon. The problem is, we don't know if this is still where they remain. for instance, the sky dragons live in a pocket dimension which only has one access point, in the air above the atlantic ocean. If the dragon you are looking for has a similar hide away, it would be near impossible to find him."

That sentence, just shocked him, but he embraces himself and simply replied to elisha with a somehow 'pissed off' voice.

"Impossible, you say? Well, no! I do not care if i have to travel all over the dimensions and realm, even if means having to lose one of my limbs, i drag myself until to the end of my life to find him... no matter what. Because i know, he won't abandon me just like that. Even if he did, i know he has a reason, that's why.. i will pull him out from his sleeping place, and show him.. how strong i've got.. Wihout that father of mine, i wouldn't be as good as i am now. I will find him.. NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!!"

A strong breeze blew, his scarf floated on the air as he walked along the path that he had made. Gray did not care what anybody says, because he strongly believes that he will find his father soon, because he knows he is there, because he holds his father's blood. The only impossible that Gray knows, is giving up.

= = = THE FIRE ENDS = = =

Template By: [LIO THE LION]

Empty, blank space.
Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
= : : Dragon's Return : : = - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/9999= : : Dragon's Return : : = - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:42 am
"Wait the dragon is sealed in you?"

He started to look at her again, now trying to figure out how it came to pass and what kind of medium she used to have the dragon in her body. He was trying to figure out what she could be able to use for her dragon to come out from. Even though it was clear that both Gray and Elisha were not human with Gray's scales and Elisha's tell tale cat ears and tail. He listened to Elisha's explanation carefully, trying to figure out if there was the possibility of the dragons being able to create pocket dimensions. If they were able to do that, then what if there was some kind of miscommunication and a shinigami thought that a dragon was a hollow? When he thought of the pocket dimensions he had considered what if the opening looked similar to that of a garganta?

But with Andrew he did want to help out Gray. He saw how determined he was to complete his goal and though he wasn't sure about the ending of the story, he knew that Gray needed that ending or else it would have been completely maddening with the "what if" forever gnawing at the back of his mind. As he thought about the locations of volcanoes he then snapped his fingers when he remembered something. "Even in a place like this there has to be some kind of data about geological surveys. As advanced this city is, one cannot be too careful with the likes of earthquakes and tsunamis." It seemed that the gears in his head were continuing to turn as he seemed to be thinking about how to find information. "There should be some kind of geological data being stored. We don't need any dead volcanoes since they don't give off any heat, but a dormant volcano is not out of the question and active volcanoes is a given. All we need to do is get that data and find any active volcanoes either in land or under the sea."
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
= : : Dragon's Return : : = - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000= : : Dragon's Return : : = - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:00 am

-O Elisha O-
-O The NekoMetal Dragonholder O-

Elisha Looked at at Gray, trying to decide just how stupid he must be, though after a short bit she gave up entirely. This man was way beyond what she could figure out, and she just let out a soft sigh.

"You know we could have just flown, right?"

Shaking her head she addressed the mans next statement, a look of worry appearing on her face. This man had a short temper, and obviously no problems using excessive force.

"Woah there, calm down. I was saying it was possible, I have no idea whether that is true or not. Perhaps you will find you dad, I hope you do."

Turning towards the other man, she gave him a frustrated look.

"Yes, the dragon is sealed within me, why would I lie if it was false? Skiel chose it himself, my tribe didn't force it upon him. I was too young to make a choice, but I never regretted it, and I never will. Why on earth would I ever regret being able to know such an amazing being?"

She nodded at what he said next, it was obvious that this one was fairly smart.

"Well, you seem to be the one with the smarts in this group, I'd say that's a fairly good assumption. Got any other ideas, you seem to have a good mind."

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
= : : Dragon's Return : : = - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999= : : Dragon's Return : : = - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Sat May 04, 2013 4:12 am

= = = DRAGON SUGIURA'S START = = =

"You know we could have just flown, right?"

Gray was immediately traumatized after listening to that one sentence. His eyes shifted towards elisha, with a slight expression of fear that can clearly describe around his face. Trembling in fear, one of his hands reached out to the female, before placing his hand by her shoulder and said out a sentence that he should not have said. "Um.. I can't.. handle transportations..".

Just thinking about could make Gray feel sick and vomit directly, but he forced himself not to think too much about it, and preferrably moving by foot rather than flying, or a vehicle. When Elisha was describing about the being that was sealed inside her, he lets out a sigh, sounding like he was having a headache about it, but he did not mind about it. His fists, was immediately being combusted into flames that swirls around his fists. The flames were not ordinary flames though, they are known to be destructive enough to shatter an average person's skull and possibly melting them like they were an ice cream. That goes together with his foots being combusted as well, swirling upwards as it was facing at the sky itself.

"What about you guys go through flying? I'll just walk by foot to get to the volcanoes, i guess."

It may seem to be a bad idea for most people's view, but for someone who has a motion sickness and afraid of transportations, you couldn't blame Gray for that. He naturally had that kind of sickness, not particularly known but it might be an inheritance from his father, or mother, possibly. His eyes shifted to andrew, before stating the point about his father's whereabouts.

"To be honest, my father never lives in the volcanoes, nor he liked it. The only thing i knew is that he prefer caves much better, and he is probably at the cave where he first came out, but i never went there, as my father said that the boulder collapsed and covered the entrance. He might've went there and tried to break down the entire boulder and visit his cave again. That is our best shot, i suppose."

He learned all that from his father's story, and this is the final chance where he could visit his father once again. Gray stood there, awaiting for the response from both of them.

= = = THE FIRE ENDS = = =

Template By: [LIO THE LION]

Empty, blank space.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum