Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» One Man's Grave
The End Begins EmptyToday at 7:52 pm by Slayer

» Not Under This Roof [Calypso/Arianda]
The End Begins EmptyToday at 6:37 pm by darkfunnel

» Paper Set Aflame (Hime/Elyss)
The End Begins EmptyToday at 6:10 pm by Siegharty

» Fashion Fury (Hime/Lerna)
The End Begins EmptyToday at 5:31 pm by Iori

» The Highs And Lows Of City Livin' [Calypso/Lerna]
The End Begins EmptyToday at 5:22 pm by ForgottenMercy

» A Howlin Good Time [Lily/
The End Begins EmptyToday at 4:55 pm by ForgottenMercy

» Ninja Tales!
The End Begins EmptyToday at 4:53 pm by Guest

» A Dragon's Homecoming
The End Begins EmptyToday at 4:42 pm by Iori

» Coveting Strength(Thara/Mat)
The End Begins EmptyToday at 4:02 pm by Iori

» Fission [Open] [Letz Stil Training]
The End Begins EmptyToday at 1:53 pm by MorpheusDavol

Top posting users this week
Iori
The End Begins I_vote_lcapThe End Begins I_voting_barThe End Begins I_vote_rcap 
Lillian
MorpheusDavol
ForgottenMercy
Locke
Siegharty
Mirja Eeola
darkfunnel
Henrex
Shizuo

The End Begins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The End Begins Left_bar_bleue10120/100000The End Begins Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

The End Begins Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: The End Begins   The End Begins EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:43 pm

Kade was hoping to start armaggedon but he needed a loud enough message that the end was near and this world and it's people needed a good example of what was to come. He had the perfect plan but he needed to set things into motion because one act could start an chain reaction which could start an unholy war. Kade had something evil in mind which he could create one zombie and one zombie admonisher which could get things started quickly only one thing needed to be done finding the right guinea pig. Then an opportunity shown itself as a human was getting inside a car the perfect way to start off an infection then he orders the zombies to go after the woman and just bite her and then let the infection do the rest. The zombies waited and the admonisher started biting the human's leg and Kade signals them to back off as the woman started running into her car the damage had been done. Kade just waited watching the car drove to a local hospital as the woman was screaming for help that she was bitten by a creature. The end was near as the demon used his magic to look through the building and then getting to see what was happening next. The woman started to faint which her body functions were slowly her heart rate was dropping and pulse started to get weaker the signs that she was shutting down. The doctors were trying to figure out how to save her but finally she died in the emergency room, Kade waited a few seconds then suddenly the woman started moving. She took a giant bite out of a person's neck the terror was just beginning as she started running inside the lounge eating at the nurses inside the room. Kade was smiling as people were dying but zombie bite and transforming or people were dying by getting torn apart and eaten by zombies. The doctors were yelling as people were trying to run away from the zombie as some people were yelling out help for somebody to save them. Kade knew nobody was going to help them still he wanted armaggedon to begin and this was a good start getting rid of the human population. The whole hospital was a bloodbath as zombies were human flesh or ripping apart people eating at their organs the whole place was gore show something you would see in a movie.

Kade wanted to destroy Karakura Town and perhaps these zombies were going to help him to it. As he started seeing spirits yelling for help maybe these soul reapers might come after him but the damage had been done. Kade wanted a extreme bloodbath with his evil actions killed more than one thousand people. Their was going to be news coverage which the demon didn't care about it all in all it was a good bloody night.
Back to top Go down
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The End Begins Left_bar_bleue10120/100000The End Begins Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

The End Begins Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: The End Begins   The End Begins EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:58 pm

Craig couldn't believe it when he heard it over the news the dead were alive this must have been some sort of Romero's joke but after going outside. He didn't believe it some zombies were feasting on some of his friends and then the worst part was yet to come. The exotic dancers were also get eaten this wasn't good at all and someone was going to pay for this but he didn't know who was causing this zombie slaughtering. Craig knew this couldn't happen unless someone was strong in the voodoo or wicthcraft arts to do something like this. Craig knew he was going to get blood on his new clothes but the Urban Viper had a mission to do and he couldn't back down for any reason at all. He got on his superhero attire and started running with his trusty baseball bat and started swinging at the zombie horde. Most of them started falling down quickly but some got smart and took away Craig's bat which he resorted to beating them down with his bare hands.

Anubis saw the undead wondering who could have done this and then he sees him the man who wanted to become a god demon. The demon looked at him angry the thought that Kade Hiroshima wanted to rule the world but it wasn't going to happen. Anubis had sacrificed his life to save the pharoah from any harm or danger now he wanted to do the same to protect his friends. With his pyramid hammer, Anubis charged at the zombies helping Craig out hoping to get revenge and to put an end to Kade Hiroshima once and for all.
Back to top Go down
Chao
Queen Of The Sands
Chao

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The End Begins Left_bar_bleue60/100The End Begins Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

The End Begins Empty
Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: The End Begins   The End Begins EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:16 pm

locked thread: Inactivity
Back to top Go down
Akemi★
Seasoned Member
Akemi★

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The End Begins Left_bar_bleue0/0The End Begins Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The End Begins Empty
Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: The End Begins   The End Begins EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:32 am

The End Begins Akemi

Archived ;; Locking...

The End Begins EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

The End Begins Characters
Back to top Go down

The End Begins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Karakura Central :: Karakura City-
Jump to: