Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not combat but social thread issue  Left_bar_bleue30/100Not combat but social thread issue  Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Not combat but social thread issue  Empty Not combat but social thread issue

Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:29 pm
My Combat Issue

» Name Of Characters Involved:
Roran Yakimura

» Character Apps:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9056-roran-yakimuraapproved-human-4-2

» Issue: the new member braxia asked to rp and has gotten their app approved. The thread i was about to post in seems to have some issues based on what i looked at.

they used an ability that they do not have listed in their app and seems different from their other abilities.

from the thread
his body lay off to the side, faking a peaceful nap. his spiritual body sporting only one arm as was the results of using the ambulans mittebant, or "the walking avatar" a technique allowing one who's soul was knocked from their body by a hollow, to remain attached to their body indirectly, and animate it sub-consciously. the draw back was loss of limb of the soul, the severity of that loss varied with the skill level of the user of the technique.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9067-the-iron-soul-arc-rukongai-thread-open-1 link to the thread

image to when i asked about the ability the info they gave me about it.
Not combat but social thread issue  Move_zps82343d6f

»Possible Resolution: i just want to know if the thread is okay and what needs to be done to make everything in the thread seem correct. if this is an ability then get it approved or inform me he can use it even tho is it isn't included in the app. so far the member has been willing to listen to my issues. As i don't know everything about bleach and this site i would like this resolved. thank you i will make a post in that thread even with the issue as the member just wants to rp.
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not combat but social thread issue  Left_bar_bleue0/0Not combat but social thread issue  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Not combat but social thread issue  Empty Re: Not combat but social thread issue

Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:06 pm
Uh, well, seeing as I now see that ability in the app and I guess I don't see anything wrong with it, I'm gonna assume that this issue has fixed itself.

Not combat but social thread issue  28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not combat but social thread issue  Left_bar_bleue0/0Not combat but social thread issue  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Not combat but social thread issue  Empty Re: Not combat but social thread issue

Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:37 am
Extremely old as of now. There for, this will be moved to solved and old.

Not combat but social thread issue  Ap8OoJO

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum