Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Casual Template Collection - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Casual Template Collection - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'s Casual Template Collection - Page 2 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Casual Template Collection

Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:37 pm

«PUT SOMETHING HERE TO WRITE»

Anything! Anything shall suffice for material placed in this section to otherwise bring about a good template!

[THEFROST]'s Casual Template Collection - Page 2 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Casual Template Collection - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Casual Template Collection - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Casual Template Collection - Page 2 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Casual Template Collection

Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:43 am

«-PREPARE TO BE REVIEWED-»

« Application Checklist »

• Let's Get Down To Business •

• Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

« The Willsheet Checklist »

• And Comments/Fixes •

• Willpower/Determination: Advanced
  • Mental Deduction: Adept
  • Pain Endurance: Master
  • Focus: Advanced

• Comments/Notes:
    "Shadow Chain zone: Miku spawns several long and indestructible chains that envelop all entrance ways and exits in the current area."

I'd modify that as there isn't anything that is otherwise unbreakable or untouchable on the site. I'd just state that it's extremely durable and takes an effort to break this thing down.

• Tier: 0-5++ when fixed.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:25 am

«PUT SOME STUFF HERE YO MAN»

8/17/2013, 3:34 PM; CST Standard Time

Testing the System to Check The Flow Of The System. Testing the System to Check The Flow Of The System. Testing the System to Check The Flow Of The System. Testing the System to Check The Flow Of The System. Testing the System to Check The Flow Of The System.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:42 pm

BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND HOW THE GEARS OF POWER SHIFTED

ENTER THE STORYLINE FOR THIS AU UNIVERSE

I. The Plot For A Certain Magical Role Play

Westing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway.

[ARE | YOU | READY | FOR | ACMRP ]

END THE PLOT THREAD FOR ACMRP SITE

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:36 am
Casual Template Collection
✖ Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

-✖✖✖✖✖✖-

✖ Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

-✖✖✖✖✖✖-

-✖✖✖✖✖✖-

-✖✖✖✖✖✖-

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:02 am

「LOCKING OUT THIS THREAD」
Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:58 pm

A PROGRESSION OF THE MAD QUEEN

Mana Asthavon

ENTER HER 2411 TIMELINE

The Invasion Of London & Europe
Thread: The Battle For London
Date: 2-08-2411

Summary: Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go.

Ashlei VS Claire - London Madness
Thread: Ashlei VS Claire
Date: 2-08-2411

Summary: Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:41 pm

«YOU ALL ARE IN THE CLEAR NOW»
Everything looks good to me with the request above. Therefore, I'm going to go ahead and approve you both. I'll update the city status a bit after this post.

«TESTING OUT THE SYSTEM»
Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. More Pathway testing

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:37 pm

MY TWO WEEK CHALLENGE

Keeping Track Of My Threads

1st Post: The Menacing Devil Girls Finishes The Brawl In Hobart
2nd Post: Koichi Concludes The Last Stand In Toowoomba
3rd Post: Kin Makes His Concluding Post In Crimson Suicide
4th Post: Sing Makes Her Voice Heard In Crimson Suicide
5th Post: Mana Creates The Seal of War On Kiriel
6th Post: Zin Makes His Stand Against The Raging Washi
7th Post: Mana Makes Her Exit To Hell City
8th Post: The Mad Maiden Drops In The City Of Hades
9th Post: Ibiki Drops In Within The Gotei 13 Invasion
10th Post: N/A
12th Post: N/A
12th Post: N/A
13th Post: N/A
14th Post: N/A
15th Post: N/A
16th Post: N/A
17th Post: N/A
18th Post: N/A
19th Post: N/A
20th Post: N/A
21st Post: N/A
22nd Post: N/A
23rd Post: N/A
24th Post: N/A
25th Post: N/A

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:00 pm

Go Go Gadget Invention
» Item Name: Mmmtester
» Item Type: More Blah Test
» Used For: Still testing
» Yen Price: Still testing

» Primary Information:

» Item Description: Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track.

Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

» Extra Information:

» Obtained From: Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

-✖-

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum