Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fight or Flight? A new experience. [Yoma] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Fight or Flight? A new experience. [Yoma] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Fight or Flight? A new experience. [Yoma] - Page 2 Empty Re: Fight or Flight? A new experience. [Yoma]

Sat May 11, 2013 4:34 pm

-O Elisha O-
-O The NekoMetal Dragonholder O-

Elisha snorted as the man seemed to complain about her healing him. When he started waving his sword around recklessly, she decided to take some actions. Her hand shot out, a grayish blur, and grabbed the blade, showing her entire hand and upper arm had turned in to steel. This had stopped her from cutting herself on the blade, and she let out a soft sigh.

"Don't you know that waving a blade around like that is dangerous? Who gave you a blade without teaching you how to use the damn thing anyway? Oh, and I started healing you as soon as I sat down, and I'd rather not heal anybody you happen to accidentally cut up."

Getting up, she looked him in the eye, a stare that showed she was not playing games. In all her years, she had not seen anyone be so reckless with a sword, and it kind of sickened her to watch this man do so. She didn't know why, but some part of her just wanted to rip this man in two for using such a fine weapon with such little care. Glaring, she spoke to him in a voice that mirrored those feelings.

"If I ever find out you're doing such an irresponsible thing with that blade, I will personally track you down and destroy it, so you can never make the same mistake again."

With that, she turned around and left the shop.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum