Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Konasumi
Konasumi
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just A Morning Walk Left_bar_bleue0/0Just A Morning Walk Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Just A Morning Walk Empty Just A Morning Walk

Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:00 pm
Another day in the Soul Society that Tatsuki had dreaded. She didn't mind the aging process here, for she still seemed to be sixteen when she was actually to be four hundred years older. She didn't mind the people there either. It was just that she hadn't seen one person in so long. Tatsuki wanted to go jogging that morning, but she didn't have anything suitable. All she had was her Shinigami robe. Walking gave her more time to think about her life, or maybe her death; Tatsuki didn't want to think of that. She still didn't understand why Ravana hadn't talked to her since she brought up her murder.

Tatsuki sighed as she paced out of her room and around the block. She had a blank expression and she didn't want to examine other's faces in the little hope she had to see him again. She never should have trusted him; she never should have loved him.

Tatsuki Arisawa; 3-3
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Just A Morning Walk Empty Re: Just A Morning Walk

Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:43 pm
There was something different about today to Ravana, the ex-captain vizard. For some reason, he had decided to visit the Soul Society today. Sure, he may have still been an ally of the Gotei 13 and welcome in the Soul Society; but for some odd reason he had felt some kind of urge to come here. As he walked around the streets of the Seireitei, it seemed that not many of the current Shinigami even recognized who he was. It may have been 400 years, but Ravana thought that he would be remembered more than this. Still, this really had no reason to do with why he was here. Then again, Ravana still had no real idea why he was here today in the first place. This, however, would soon change; for as soon as he rounded the next corner, he ran into a familiar face.

"T-tatsuki?" Ravana said, more of a questioning tone to his voice. It wasn't that he didn't recognize her, it was simply that he didn't expect to have run into her. After seeing her again after so long, many memories began to flood his mind as an ashamed look crossed his face. His thoughts were taking him back to the war with Aizen, almost 400 years ago; when he was still a captain of the Gotei 13. He would have been one of the people fighting Aizen, but instead, fate seemed to have a crueler idea in mind. Instead, Ravana's inner hollow had awakened, and for the entire fight with Aizen, he had been forced to face his inner hollow. This, however, was not the worst part. While he was fighting his inner hollow, Tatsuki Ariwasa, the human girl he had started to fall in love with, was killed; and by Aizen no less. After learning of this, Ravana was filled with a deep sense of self-loathing, as well as feeling responsible for Tatsuki's death. To him, if he hadn't been fighting his inner hollow, then Tatsuki would not have died that day.

Even now, 400 years later, these thoughts still plagued Ravana's mind; keeping him from being able to even see Tatsuki without feeling a sort of hate at himself. This was the reason Ravana had not talked to Tatsuki for so long; he still felt responsible for her death. As these thoughts continued to stay in his mind, a tear actually formed from Ravana's right eye; slowly sliding down his face and dropping on the ground. "Tatsuki...I'm so sorry...it's all my fault..." Ravana managed to get out; trying to fight back his emotions. To be honest, he really had, and still did love Tatsuki; making what had happened and these feelings even worse.

Just A Morning Walk 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
Konasumi
Konasumi
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:58 pm
Tatsuki had looked up at the sound of her name. It was him. Ravana Ichiro. She wanted to act like she never met him before and just be on her way, but that was impossible. Her whole body seemed to freeze, and that stupid heart beating so hard cliche came true. "R-ravana," She finally studdered. She wanted to wipe his tear, but she was still in shock.

"What are you talking about?" Tatsuki questioned. She wasn't asking him like she had forgotten the pain and lonelyness he left her with, but it was why he was saying it was his fault. What was Ravana's fault? Her death? She clearly believed it was because of Aizen, she had come to the Soul Society earlier than she had planned. Tatsuki took a step closer to Ravana.

Tatsuki Arisawa; 3-3
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:44 pm
It was quite sad really, hearing Tatsuki's voice both comforted and further depressed/ashamed Ravana. He simply couldn't get rid of the guilt he felt, still blaming himself for Tatsuki's death. It was because of his own weakness, because he had a monster inside himself that he wasn't able to save her. In fact, Ravana felt some of these same feelings every time he donned his hollow mask. "If I weren't so weak...if I didn't have that monster inside me...Aizen would have never killed you..." he said, still trying to keep his emotions in check. Of course, Ravana didn't know this for sure, as Aizen could have just killed him and then Tatsuki; but he still felt that way. If you were unable to protect the one you loved because of your own weakness, you'd feel the same way as Ravana.

"I love you Tatsuki...but I let you down" Ravana said, looking at the ground between them instead of at Tatsuki "I...I don't deserve you...I should have been the one to die that day." By now, Ravana couldn't help but shed a few tears. Despite all of his training, despite all of the feelings he had for Tatsuki, Ravana had been unable to protect her when she truly needed it. This was why he hadn't been able to even talk to Tatsuki after that day, Ravana still held onto all of the guilt, all of the self-loathing, all of the shame from that day. To be honest, Ravana thought that Tatsuki had hated him ever since that day.

+Characters+
Konasumi
Konasumi
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:18 pm
As Ravana spoke, Tatsuki stepped closed to him. "Ravana.." she put her hand up to his cheek. "I've loved you every moment of everyday. Once I began to lose hope, I finally see you again." Tatsuki had never been into the movie romance cliche, but it's how she felt now. Yes she did actually want to beat him to a pulp, but her love for him over powered her.

"And right now.. It just goes to show that death can't seperate us," Tatsuki continued. She started to curse at herself, this wasn't her. She admitted she loved him, but she was saying things that would be in a romance movie.

She shook her head and looked down at the ground. "Am I trying to provethis too myself too," she thought. "I've always imagined this moment being a lot different. A different reaction." Tatsuki ran one of her hands through her hair to get some of it out of her face.

Tatsuki Arisawa; 3-3
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:16 pm
...Ravana (the character) is going away for a while...

+Characters+
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just A Morning Walk Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Just A Morning Walk Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:12 pm
Locked.

Just A Morning Walk WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum