Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
New Blood & Something New{Asmodeus} I_vote_lcapNew Blood & Something New{Asmodeus} I_voting_barNew Blood & Something New{Asmodeus} I_vote_rcap 
JJ
New Blood & Something New{Asmodeus} I_vote_lcapNew Blood & Something New{Asmodeus} I_voting_barNew Blood & Something New{Asmodeus} I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2771 registered users
The newest registered user is Riester4343

Our users have posted a total of 137314 messages in 20533 subjects

New Blood & Something New{Asmodeus}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Blood & Something New{Asmodeus} Left_bar_bleue10120/100000New Blood & Something New{Asmodeus} Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

New Blood & Something New{Asmodeus} Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: New Blood & Something New{Asmodeus}   New Blood & Something New{Asmodeus} EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 4:34 pm

Chris hasn't been having good luck into finding stronger opponents since the vizard corps exile him out of the ground just because of his negative attitude still he been having his share of bad luck. This was a very strange feeling the vizard was having because it was first time ever since discovering that he had both hollow and shinigami powers insid of him that he ever felt alone. However, Chris managed to defeat some low level Arrancar within Hueco Mundo they were kinda weak then he expected them they maybe talk tough but action speak loouder than words still the vizard will have to be on his ground from now on. The Arrancar that he defeated were associated with Shadowfall the group that he hated with a passion their was no doubt evil still lives within that group, Chris won't sleep until that group has been defeated and dismantle. But something was bothering him thwe most and it was a bad feeling two months ago, Chris managed to defeat a hollow who was picking on a nice woman that he liked. She died during the battle but she never really deserved it wondering how more people are going to suffer if these hollows aren't taken care of and fast meaning his job and more importantly his mission wasn't done. As long as he stood with his clear mind and kindness among things then nothing will break him the only friend in his mind was his Zanpakutō and his inner hollow maybe in time, he'll gain friends. The girl's funeral was going to be today seeing a lot of cyber cars passing him by havign some sort of cyber funeral flag on each car this was really was a time of sadness but this was a temporary setback. In his mind, Whoever this girl was she was already a spirit and now someone by now should be doing a soul burial which will allow her to enter the spiritual realm instead of heaven. If the konso was done in time then that girl will be given a second chance at life but she'll never get th chance to say goodbye to her friends even her family just like him his past still haunts him to this day. A former superhero now transformed into a powerful spiritual warrior well the vizard wasn't going to let such doubt cloud his judgement meaning the vizard will have a lot of obstacles coming his day. No matter how painful they were and any regrets the vizard might have about what he should have done to prevent it. "No, I mustn't let this get to me this is just doubt as a former shinigami pain can be controlled and forgotten but this solution isn't a concrete one the pain is always there...I must find strength that is the only option for me now" He thought. Chris started walking away the vizard had made up his mind the guy was going to take the fight them to this evil hoping that he wil survived and defeat this poison & bloodshed once and for all. The vizard was determine with all his power that he'll single handlely bring Shadowfall and anybody like them down to their knees and burn their organizations to the damn ground. However, Chris thought facing them all would be suicide and it would land a quick death if he were to follow through on his goal this needed to plan a bit better facing a member one by one and taken them down slowly yet silently.

"Yes that will work maybe but using that strategy it can work but the higher ones the ones who run the organizations might be a problem meaning if push comes to shove.....I'll need help" He thought. He must deal with them one step at a time still that was the best course of action in his mind still the vizard couldn't advertise that he wanted to fight a member of Shadowfall. Chris needed to bring a message to them stating that he wants to pick a fight the best way was beating Arrancar associated with the group and hopefully one of their best or a weakling will show up then the fight begins. Chris wanted to test his skills on the mad demon would defeated him before the one known as Eric Zarathos fighting that berserker again would be the ultimate challenge telling him if he needed more training. Now into the message some Arrancar were moving about unseen by the humans now the vizard needed to find the right one to pick a fight with and send his message to a Shadowfall members. He grabs one by the pant leg and slams him to the ground wondering what the hell just happen as he tries to fight the vizard, Chris uses the Curse Seal power enhacing his body and power. The arrancar was crying even screaming for help the hollow man couldn't believe how powerful the vizard was begging for his life this was just music to his vizard ears as he grabs the arrancar's arm and breaks it. Now it was time to question this fool into finding some members of Shadowfall and beating them into bloody pulp just like the arrancar as the vizard started with his questioning. "SHUT UP....I'm a devil vizard who is looking to smash some Shadowfall members are you aware for such members since you and your arrancar friends have been hanging around those evil warmongers....They control most of lands on this planet my dream is to change all that bringing to dark dreams to an end.....Now where can I find a member of Shadowfall or are we going to play doctor some more starting with your face????" He said.

All the arrancar knew some people by the names Mana and Ashlei was running the whole thing their powers were unstoppable and that they should be fucked with at all. This isn't what he wanted but the vizard saw the fear in the arrancar's face yet this fool was telling the truth so two ladies were running Shadowfall that was new info to him then the vizard become stronger. Now he needed to figure out what he wanted to do with this arrancar maybe even make an example out of him......

Back to top Go down
Hydræ
Owl-Cat
Hydræ

MOTM Nov 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Blood & Something New{Asmodeus} Left_bar_bleue33620/20000New Blood & Something New{Asmodeus} Empty_bar_bleue  (33620/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: New Blood & Something New{Asmodeus}   New Blood & Something New{Asmodeus} EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:33 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket

Now normally, Arrancar didn't dare bother the Infanta; in fact, nobody bothered Asmodeus. Because, the blonde was definitely someone that was not on the botherable list; did it matter who you were and what you did? No there was no meaning to it at all, as the blonde was partaking in various fruits, frolicking naked on the people satin bed. The smooth, svelte body of the blonde was definitely attractive, as many had desired such a soft and cute looking girl. But in those blue eyes, lie something so much more powerful; the ability to flutter and to keep things on a level that nobody expected. The demon was strong, take no measure of badness into it; the volomptious body that many just wanted the nectar of was almost always surrounded by a crowed of lesser demons. But then an Arrancar used Sonido right into the presence of the luscious daemon; the demons writhed, and even the hollows and other Arrancar that followed suit to some of their demon companions, found themselves disgruntled. More so when the Arrancar gulped, and leaned in to whisper into the Infanta's ear. A particularly troublesome thing was going on. Actually, it was rumored that some yahoo was enjoying beating up their lovely underlings here and there. This problem persisted for a long time, before a higher up was made aware of it. In fact, it would have been fine; but all of the groups beaten? Were groups of Arrancar and hollows that served the demons that served Asmodeus. See that chain? The demon let out a sight, almost irritated at the entirety of this matter; in fact, that creature didn't even want to deal with the whole thing. But it was getting so troublesome.. and in fact the tributes of adoration and love were decreasing, because no one was strong enough satisfy the daemon. ''Tch, this can't be helped, can it?'' asked the demon. The crowd rustled, feelig the displeasure of the demon, before the soft, naked body rose.

The cries and the whines of those that wanted to be touched by that beauty were silenced with a hand, and a small smile. ''My my, my dears, please, just wait.. I will have some luscious stories to bring to you.'' said the daemon, and the demons began to move in anticipation. Ah, Asmodeus was so glad that he had brought them from the demon world, when he returned in such a form. They had loved the pyre of Lust that Asmodeus was, and thus had flocked to the new form even. In fact? The Succubi and Incubi had treated his return with adoration; those were his children after all. But the Demon, male by nature, was stuck in a female host. Not that it was bad, by any means, it was just.. confusing at times. The Daemon slowly made his way to clothing, picking something suitable; a simple school uniform and long stockings. With a flick, the demon was walking towards the gates, a friendly sorcerer granting access to the other world, the human world. Asmodeus easily repressed his spiritual energy, to the level of a human with barely any powers, a weakling. But the set was simple. Asmodeus appeared near by the area, and then took his time. There was little things to waste, after all, for the best actor in the world. The demon switched his energy signature even more, tricking anybody that came across him. Also, his blonde hair and blue eyes were slightly changed. No one could reconize Asmodeus; not even Mana herself now. Soon? The demon was running from several arrancar. ''Aaah! Help me please!'' called the sweet female voice. But that was just the first step wasn't it?

The female body was very gifted, the chest bouncing as the demon rounded a corner, and saw a male there. He looked pretty strong, and he wasn't bad looking what so ever. ''Ah! Please, help me, they're trying to kill me!'' begged the girl, her big blue eyes filled with tears. She was running of course, from the loud steps behind her, and the spiritual beings intent on consuming her. The pursuing Arrancar were laughing at her attempts to find help, as a hollow slid towards her as well. The one on the ground? Would start laughing as well. ''EEEEEK GET AWAY FROM ME! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!'' screamed the girl in terror, falling on her behind, and trying to hide against the wall. Her body was shivering in abject fear, as she looked towards the strong looking vizard. ''Please! Help me!'' she said, hoping that this was a good man.. not like these weird creatures. One of them grabbed her by the hair, and yanked her up, licking her cheek. ''EEEK PLEASE!'' she screamed now, absolutely terrified from these monsters. This gave Chris a choice; would he keep the Arrancar he was torturing, or would he rescue the poor screaming girl? She was obvious terrified, human, and not that strong to boot.

Photobucket

Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Blood & Something New{Asmodeus} Left_bar_bleue10120/100000New Blood & Something New{Asmodeus} Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: New Blood & Something New{Asmodeus}   New Blood & Something New{Asmodeus} EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:15 pm

"Alright, I think it...Waitamin, I hear something danger hmmm somebody in trouble but it shouldn't concern me but why now???? Damn it! Nobody is around etiher so unless I take care of it somebody going to in a world of hurt" He thought. Just as about he was going to deliver the finishing blow to the arrancar something was happening and yet he couldn't put his finger on it. The vizard's senses were telling him somebody was in trouble why now of all times just as the vizard was going to kill this arrancar removing this bad stench of Shadowfall trash from existence. However, Chris should help the woman and go on with his mission of bringing down this group yet the vizard felt something was wrong with this picture but it was a just a normal human being chased by an unknown group. He turns his attention back to the arrancar he actually broke thinking he should leave him alone the vizard should be able to find the bastard yet again it wasn't going to be a problem. "Well, I guess I'll let you go and don't even think about killing humans because I will find you again and if I smell the stench of death you going to get a new level of pain" He said. The Curse Mark's power started to leave the vizard's body meaning he'll have to wait until it ready to be used again but that wasn't important finding whoever was in trouble was the important thing right now. He started summoning his hollow mask and started off running this was a bad situation whoever these jokers were picked the wrong day to mess with him considering that the broken arrancar was just about to spill. The vizard was getting closer because he started hearing noises something inappropriate some bastards were trying to have their way with a human girl this was unforgivable they deserve to die. However, Chris wasn't raised like that everybody every bastards like this deserve a second chance and perhaps the vizard should give them their chance. Then again this creatures that feed on the innocents don't have any souls of their own it didn't matter if they belong in Heaven or Hell their monsters plain and simple.

The vizard started walking slowly to the unbelievable scene hoping that he would have to use violence or things were going to get messy, Chris gave his warning to the bastards. "Leave the girl alone, I swear I won't tear you bastards apart if you shit a brick in your arrancar pants and leave" He said. One of the Arrancar charged him and quickly and in just seconds the vizard slices him in half while his partner was stunned wondering who this guy was. "Who the heck are you??? We didn't see you before hmph do you really think you can take all seven of us down???? I'll kill you with my bare hands how dare you kill my friend just as we were about to have some fun here" The Arrancar said. The Arrancar started attacking the vizard with some punches and kicks but one of them noticed and their hand and leg was missing but it was chopped off bleeding blood. The vizard started doing some backflips and started getting in a Zanpakutō fighting stance getting ready to attack all the Arrancar in samurai rage this was something that he couldn't forgive. He gave them their warning and they refused only showing violence most Arrancar don't take the path of goodness likely and that death and causing people pain is their only pleasure in their hollow lives. "I gave you Arrancar a warning not what I was expecting but now it my turn to make good on my promise" He said. Chris quickly rushed at the Arrancar attacking with vizard's enhanced strength and speed slashing and brutally beaten down the Arrancar most of them got a hit or a cero blast at the vizard but the vizard was stronger then them, He managed to kill about five of them with his enhanced strength while two of them started running away hoping the vizard won't follow them but the message was delivered after all. "I guess those two took my advice after all" He thought.

He looks at as his hollow mas started breaking apart and then hopefully the vizard could help the lady. "Madame, Are you alright??? I'm sorry if you got hurt this isn't a safe place please go home and tell the Soul society what happen to you they should be able to help um I'm not the proper person that you should be talking to about this but as for now you should be alright" He said.

Back to top Go down
Hydræ
Owl-Cat
Hydræ

MOTM Nov 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Blood & Something New{Asmodeus} Left_bar_bleue33620/20000New Blood & Something New{Asmodeus} Empty_bar_bleue  (33620/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: New Blood & Something New{Asmodeus}   New Blood & Something New{Asmodeus} EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:42 am

Photobucket
Photobucket

Game set. Asmodeus knew that his manipulation would get him some information as someone came running to the girl's call. It was obvious; after all, Asmodeus had set this up perfectly to get what he needed. A fight was not meant to be fought fairly; and in moments? The demonic spirit knew that this was easy; once a male was in the grasp of a sweet, young girl, it was just easy, as the demon let out a small scream as one of the Arrancar tried to grab her. Luckily? The girl stumbled back, the grip closing where she had been. But the energy levels were easily able to tell Asmodeus what was going on; the male was fighting with something.. like a mask? So a vizard then. There were other sources but the male understood that something had to be done; and that's why the Danava of Lust was sent out. After all, he was a master at putting down nuisances or controlling them. Just a touch, a glimpse and the desires of lust were all the weapons one needed to have. Many didn't understand the finesse of such an art, as the quivering girl, with the big blue eyes, was staring at the fight, the tears rolling down her cheek in fear. She was afraid of these things! That was the easy mentality, even as Asmodeus knew that something else was going on. So perhaps.. this man was the one that was taking down Shadowfall members. That would definitely explain the mess and the Arrancar running away. Cowards, these Arrancar; demons would never run for they were forged in hellfire. That was their nature; they had nothing but this world.

Then this Vizard turned towards her, and seemed to be trying to talk to her. ''E-eh? But I live here.. and Soul Society...? What's that?'' she said, and her face suddenly seemed scared. ''Don't leave me alone Mister! All of these weird people started showing up recently! I just don't know, I was talking to my friend and then this weird mask thing suddenly appeared! When I asked him, he said that they were there the whole time.. so I really don't know.. I'm scared.. why are all these weird things happening?'' she asked of the male, her sobs starting to make her words a bit hard to understand. The long haired girl, the color almost like a blonde, but still brownish, suddenly clung to his arm. ''Please.. don't leave me.. I'm so scared..'' she said, burying her face in his arm. He had protected her, and that made her feel safer; so if he suddenly left, she would be alone again. Her light body was shaking just a little bit, as she was really panicked. She didn't understand what he was talking about, what Soul Society was, or anything of those things. After all, why would she understand such things? The girl felt her tears slide down her face more, and let out another sob. She didn't want to be alone! But she had to calm down, or she might just get as an even bigger wreck. So taking small breaths, the brownish-blonde looked up at the male, and tried to give a smile; but it was just a wavery mess honestly. ''I'm... I'm Arianna.. w-what's your name?'' she asked him.

Photobucket

Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: New Blood & Something New{Asmodeus}   New Blood & Something New{Asmodeus} EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:29 pm

Chris thought that was kinda easy for him using both the curse seal and his vizard powers was unbelievable imagine if the vizard were to ever combine the powers into one. If he were ever to do that in his mind he would be unstoppable but those two Arrancar got away but they took his advice and got the hell outta there they didn't want what their friends got which was sheer punishment. He was about to leave giving the girl the safety speech from what he just cooked up but thinking about what he just said thinking the girl was going to need help from him because what if those Arrancar came back with some espadas then the vizard would have some major trouble on his hands. "Oh that's right she doesn't know about the Soul Society or Hueco Mundo for that matter that only tells me she somebody new around here she might be lost or a new person living within Karakura town never seen her before but those arrancar freaks attacked her meaning she somebody of great importance or some arrancar trying to have a play toy....But what matters here is that she's safe" He thought. This guy had better things to do then helping girl in need better yet what if the police were to show then the vizard would have a lot of explaining to do about this. However, Chris was trying to keep a low profile and this wasn't going to help him at all but this woman didn't want him to leave and still it would feel right after what just happen with this girl. Still something didn't feel like something was trying to warn him something was a miss here but this wasn't one of those times and his inner hollow didn't sense at danger at all just a hero at the right place and at the right time. The girl wanted to know his name and she didn't want him to leave her side this all seemed too weird to him what this was the way of how humans acted when trouble comes around. This was a very weird reaction to the vizard this was first time, he seen a human woman acted like this after being saved from monsters but really this felt good at the same time. She wanted to know his name well still could he trust somebody which he already met by saving her life with such information but this wasn't the time to question something like that. She had something of a soft touch and she looked innocent enough but the vizard needed to act more like a hero and stop with such questions and then he was ready to be heroic again.

"Well, I see you'll need my help Arianna my name is Christopher Kaibagawi, I'm something of an spiritual warrior from an different dimension but all that matters is that we get you somewhere safe" He said. The vizard was hoping he could walk her safely back to her apartment and call it a day but the woman was afraid and scared out of her mind and he was the only person who felt safe to her. "Alright, I wont leave you but your safe now everything is going to be alright I won't let anything bad happen to you your in good hands now.....but I guess I'll walk you back to your home now where to you live???" He said.

Back to top Go down
Hydræ
Owl-Cat
Hydræ

MOTM Nov 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: New Blood & Something New{Asmodeus}   New Blood & Something New{Asmodeus} EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 2:05 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket

The male seemed to almost want to leave her, but the girl didn't want that! But he seemed to give in, as he gave her his name. Christopher Kaibagawi; that was a name that was burned inside of her mind, as she let out a thankful smile. ''Thank you so much.. I can't believe that you'll stay with me. Christopher right? Again thank you.. I don't know what all these weird things were; I just came back from the convent. And another dimension? That sounds.. really strange. But almost cool!'' she said, her eyes alight with innocence. From her words? It was easy to guess that the girl had been raised in the convent, but still held a childish curiosity towards everything. In fact, she felt like all of these new things were interesting. ''And okay! I believe in you! You look to be so strong!'' she said, giving him a wide smile, and wiping away her tears. with him by her side, she would be safe, as the girl took his hand, and began to pull him in the direction of her house. The girl's long blonde hair flicked in the light, almost like a shimmering of beautiful colours, but it was really pretty. It was no surprise that the Arrancar wanted to take the girl, since she was really beautiful; her body was slim but her proportions were just perfect. A many male could easily fall in love with this girl, considering how innocent she was. Her hand was soft and warm, and tugged him gently, leading him through the streets.

Soon, they arrived at a small house, tucked in a nice corner. The area seemed empty, as the girl fussled in her pockets. She took out a key, and then tucked it into the door knob, hearing a click. ''Ah! Christopher, won't you come in for tea? I feel so rude that you've walked me here and would just leave.. I want to at least pay you back a little. So whatever I can do.. anything you want.'' she said, her voice a bit shy. She felt a bit awkward, because she had never invited a man in before that she barely knew. But this guy had saved her from those weird things! So maybe it would be ok.. she didn't want him to feel like she didn't appreciate it! Arianna bit her lip really lightly, as if she was really nervous. But in the back of that mind, the processes were easily going. Asmodeus had noticed some tension; but soon, it would melt under the touch of the male. That was the nature of the Danava; to touch, to stroke and to drive mad with sexual desire, to manipulate into the right corner and take advantage of it. Well, many would say that he fought dirty, but the male didn't care much about clean or fair fights. The fact that this man, this vizard, was falling into the sweet honey trap would prove definitely worthy, as the body shifted, giving a cute blue eyed stare at the male. Maybe if he refused, Asmodeus would have to make his move then.. after all, there was only so many opportunities.

And the male would whore them all out if he could.

Photobucket

Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: New Blood & Something New{Asmodeus}   New Blood & Something New{Asmodeus} EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 11:16 pm

Chris felt a little better about helping victims in need still this was one of those times where the vizard was able to help an innocent woman in trouble but something was a little off about this, Arianna seemed a lot calmer when she was around him. The vizard thought a lot was going on with her mind perhaps her boyfriend was worried about her maybe the vizard should have used his curse seal powers to beatdwon those Arrancar another reason which the vizard hated the hollow race. They were a bunch of bullies harming the innocent like humans and even shinigami as some times still the vizard was at the right place and really at the right time. Arianna was a beautiful woman as the guy was wondering where this strange sensation was coming from like that he wanted to become her boyfriend this was a weird feeling because a former superhero like him shouldn't have such feelings. However, He never have experienced love or friendship because his only job when the vizard was alive was protecting the innocent and being a hero to his town really problems like this never came around. Still, When Chris was Shadowhawk never believed in guns which was ultimately his downfall yet he only carried blade weapons if the former human had a gun then, he would be still doing his heroic job as Shadowhawk. But the former human was taken down in a massacre but a woman drug lord and her goonies trying to stop evil at it source knowing now it was a big mistake now still the very thing is the same to him evil in any shape or form needed to be stopped by any means.

When Christopher was the hero known as Shadowhawk really his true love was seeing justice in his hands and showing his enemies that crime doesn't pay stopping evil in it tracks. "Now, I feeling quite weird here like the sins of lust are trying to takeover my mind because the body of this woman are sending shivers down my spine like I want this woman for some reason....What is wrong with me??? No superhero should have feelings like this, I should be one my way but really I should see this woman home" He thought. Christopher was walking Arianna walking to her home still the vizard felt like a great burden was removed off him like the guy could tell her anything but she was still in danger if any espadas were to show up. He was wondering where her home was and maybe she can change her torn clothing so no human idiots were to get any ideas and attack or they'll have a problem with him but the vizard saw that she didn't just leave and go home it wouldn't gentlemen like to leave her right now. "I guess you'll be needing my safety so nothing harms you on a night like this a lady like herself shouldn't be out by yourself with a such a divine body like your people even monsters will get the wrong idea and attack but not me; I'm a gentlemen a spiritual protector who doesn't like seeing others getting hurt" He said.

The two of them were reaching her home but it seems kinda abandoned like nobody had been living their for a long time but she took him here for a reason. But looking inside the window the place seemed to be well furnished with stuff the place didn't look so abandon like still he couldn't just leave the girl alone so maybe for tonight he'll keep her company and then leave. "I guess I can have some tea I would be honored...What is tea anyway???" He said. The guy was cautious feeling weird like maybe this was his first time after becoming a vizard that the guy had come into contact with a human woman the feeling was kinda nice. She was actually inviting him within her home it wasn't like the vizard could say no to cute woman like this.

Back to top Go down
Hydræ
Owl-Cat
Hydræ

MOTM Nov 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: New Blood & Something New{Asmodeus}   New Blood & Something New{Asmodeus} EmptySat May 25, 2013 7:49 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket

He seemed to bite her lure; line and sinker. Arianna gave a blush and a giggle at his compliment, and just hid her face delicately. ''I'm not that pretty.. can I call you Chris?'' she asked innocently, her baby blue eyes almost like a balm to most people. And he accepted her invitation, the girl clapping her hands delightedly; making her body bounce a little. ''Yay! Thank you so much! I was really worried that I would be alone.. I came back earlier this morning so.. I'm kind of scared you know?'' she said softly, putting the key in the lock and walking into the home; the male should be tagging close behind. ''Ah! Please close the door before the bugs come in!'' she asked. After all, humans could live here; if they were unaware of demons, or just didn't cross paths with the evil of Shadowfall, they could live here. The girl let out a gentle smile, and looked down at her torn clothes. ''I'll go change! So go ahead and sit down!'' she said, as she put some water in the kettle, getting ready to make some tea. The girl headed to the bedroom, leaving the door open behind her; so if he looked over he could see how she was removing her shirt, her beautiful pale skin almost enchanting in the light. She also dropped her skirt, letting her long blonde hair flow over her body; it looked like silk and satin, so beautifully elegant and attractive all at once; to most, it would be hard to resist touching it. Slipping off her panties, she let out a noise, trying to reach her back.

''Ah.. ah..'' she let the noises out, loud enough in the quiet house. She was trying to get her bra off, and suddenly, with a moan like noise, she finally took it off. ''Ah.. that feels.. so much better.'' she muttered to herself. The girl softly took a cloth, and ran it down her lightly sweaty body; she wasn't used to so much activity, generally living in a shut room and doing light chores for her room, and praying. The girl then put on a blouse, and another skirt, laying the clothes on her table; her body was beautiful, her breasts perfectly round, and her body just having the right amount of fat to not make her look anorexic, but thin enough to not look fat. The girl easily stepped out, only buttoning one or two buttons in her shirt; she smiled at the male and then remembered his question. ''Oh I'm so sorry! I forgot about your question.. basically, tea is a drink combining hot water and natural tea leaves, in order to make a drink that's nice and relaxing!'' she said, smiling lightly. If he didn't know about tea.. Asmodeus' mind was already working fast. Perhaps there would be no need to fight this male; however, just in case? The entire house was mostly in stainless steel. That was perfect for the male, but that was a in-case situation.

When the kettle whistled, the blonde quickly brought it and poured the tea, taking some milk, and some sugar. ''There.. some milk tea! These leaves are really special, but it's for a good occaision!'' the girl said, smiling as she brought the cup to the male. Hopefully.. he would drink it because that would definitely be something interesting to happen next.

Photobucket

Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: New Blood & Something New{Asmodeus}   New Blood & Something New{Asmodeus} EmptySat May 25, 2013 9:51 pm

Inside Chris, Shric was staying quiet because this was getting good whoever this woman has all the tell tale signs of making a relationship with but something didn't feel right. This weird sensation only happens when trouble is coming around but the inner hollow thought really this couldn't be one of those times his partner and friend was scoring with a hot chick but if anything happens. Shric should be able to handle it but this was a good show after all why would the inner hollow ruin this for his partner, he has a front row seat of all the action and this was getting interesting. This woman must want something in her life because of the way she dresses or the fact that he breast size is unbelievable, Shric was thinking Chris might get lucky if he palys his cards right. The lady was going come back after she get situated and get some tea, Chris calmly waited everything seemed ok to him nothing seemed out of the ordinary with this one but one of his memories came back. He was in love once but he let his job of an hero get to him, Shadowhawk was always needed really the former hero didn't have time to job when duty calls. In time, Chris always felt that he made the wrong choice instead of the right one however maybe he shouldn't rush into this the vizard just met this human but really the guy was thinking rudely this isn't the way to act. How could he say no to somebody beautiful like that? He had a lot on his mind but a small part of him wanted to explore this some more to exactly see how well he can push this seeing how this woman would react to his words, Chris never tried this before wondering if it would work. She had a beautiful figure and a wonderful body why not try it and see where it leads and if it doesn't work perhaps they can a nice talk and finally the vizard leave her for the night knowing that she's safe. Then again another problem had risne up, Chris thought what if she wanted him to spend the night after all she was attacked by some people but then something caught his attention and it send a shiver done his spine. Chtis thought it might be nothing but what if that attack was staged but that was impossible she didn't have any spiritual pressure that he could sensed so in his mind that can't be true but those Arrancar felt down hard. "Nah, I don't really think that is the case after all, I've been welcome to a nice home and beautiful lady is granting me some tea hmph this is the first time I've drank anything hopefully this isn't sake" He thought. Deep Inside him, Shric was wondering what the hell this tea thing was it might be some codeword for attack or something worse but hopefully it was nothing and then he could move on with this show. Shric needed to clam down he didn't want to ruin this for his partner a woman ever invited him into her home and this time it was for real nothing like his human past being a superhero.

This was actually hapening....Shric was actually pleased with his partner after all maybe but just once this could be a beautiful relationship with this woman if not their were plenty more fish in the ocean. Finally, Arianna came back with the tea something was different and he started to see in his mind he can hear his inner hollow howling of wolf because of the way she was dressed. Chris kept in check but really he wanted to say "Just by looking at you, I want to discover something hidden within this world what people call true passion between two people to cover whatever pain you feel towards the world and to show you how strong the love I feel for you comfort from whatever pain..whatever torture you had to embrace you back into infinity of lust" He thought. Chris wanted to say that but that was wrong he had just saved her and he was thinking sinful thought at that moment like two demons getting struck by love potion number nine and making out. Really he wanted to let loose and then tell her how he really felt hopefully the vzard can catch himself and hopefully see that this woman is safe and move on with his job. "Oh god! Arianna why you look beautiful but please such divine beauty is what in both the heart and in the soul nobody can ever take that away from you...But what I'm saying thank you for the tea madame" He said. Arianna seemed to be a cheerful mode after all but what was he thinking he did saved her life from some Arrancar and yet was their more to this. Chris was wondering if she spiked his drink thinking that would be wrong it was just some tea how bad could this tea be anyway just it was japanese tea some japanese noble people water down the tea for sime sick reason. "Meeting you was fate, becoming your hero was my choice, but your charms and kindness drive to always help you in need something tells m you might have someone in store for me but let me say this....Not reallt good with this but...Everyone says that loves hurts, but that's not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Everyone confuse these things with love but reality, love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes us feel wonderful again...Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired." He said. Chris started to take the cup and started drinking of it wonder what other things await him this seemed ok...

Back to top Go down
Hydræ
Owl-Cat
Hydræ

MOTM Nov 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: New Blood & Something New{Asmodeus}   New Blood & Something New{Asmodeus} EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:15 am

Photobucket
Photobucket

The male's eyes were following her. Arianna wasn't uncomfortable; this was the first person that had been nice to her her whole life. She didn't really know how to thank him, so the tea was.. well something. But the tea wasn't spiked; it's just the leaves used to make it also make a good aphrodisiac. So more or less, drinking it would heighten a sex drive, or a sexual awareness; and well, Arianna didn't know about these side-effects. After all, her grandmother had given her those leaves, to make tea with someone she was comfortable with. The blonde just gave a soft smile, and sipped some of the tea herself. And then the male complimented her more, which caused her to blush, as she looked to the side. ''I.. I.. t-thank you. N-nobody's been nice to me like that before... so I a-always thought I was ugly.. but if you think I'm.. beautiful then that makes me a bit happy.'' she said, blushing as she sipped more of the tea. The girl was in-taking a lot of it, and she wasn't going to feel it until nightfall; because it was a delayed one you see. The girl sipped a bit of it more, and listened to him, looking up at him as he spoke further. She blushed a bit more, and looked down at her lap, feeling.. well a bit sad. After all, the way he had spoken, he was rite. It was part of some of the feelings she had within her right now.

''Y-you're right.. being lonely.. it's painful. Everyone.. left me so I struggle.. day by day doing things for people I never wanted to. Just so I could live. And yet.. I feel like there's a big hole inside of me.. inside of my heart. I want.. to feel that love.'' she said, her blue eyes filling up with delicate, soft tears. She put down the cup, and wiped away the tears that had started to come down her face. ''Ah.. I'm sorry.. it's just I've been alone so long.. without anybody around me.. anything.. And it's just.. it's so.. much of loss inside. It just.. I want to know.'' she said, biting her lower lip and then stares up at him. Her body was shaking a bit, as she was trying really hard not to cry; it's not that she was upset.. more that she was incapable of thinking of why this would end up good. ''I'm s-s-sorry.. I'll just.. hmm.'' she said, suddenly feeling shy, as she almost hurriedly got up; and yet, her body tripped and she fell, her face landing straight on his lap. ''A-ahh.. I'm sorry.. I.. I.. I don't.. ah.. I'm sorry.'' she muttered, over and over, unsure of how to deal with her feelings. The girl just let her head there, and just softly clutched at this pant leg. ''I.. I just want to be taught how to be loved... so.. please.. teach me.. Chris.''

Photobucket

Back to top Go down

New Blood & Something New{Asmodeus}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Locked/Archived International Threads-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD