Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

New Blood & Something New{Asmodeus} Empty Re: New Blood & Something New{Asmodeus}

Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:33 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket

Now normally, Arrancar didn't dare bother the Infanta; in fact, nobody bothered Asmodeus. Because, the blonde was definitely someone that was not on the botherable list; did it matter who you were and what you did? No there was no meaning to it at all, as the blonde was partaking in various fruits, frolicking naked on the people satin bed. The smooth, svelte body of the blonde was definitely attractive, as many had desired such a soft and cute looking girl. But in those blue eyes, lie something so much more powerful; the ability to flutter and to keep things on a level that nobody expected. The demon was strong, take no measure of badness into it; the volomptious body that many just wanted the nectar of was almost always surrounded by a crowed of lesser demons. But then an Arrancar used Sonido right into the presence of the luscious daemon; the demons writhed, and even the hollows and other Arrancar that followed suit to some of their demon companions, found themselves disgruntled. More so when the Arrancar gulped, and leaned in to whisper into the Infanta's ear. A particularly troublesome thing was going on. Actually, it was rumored that some yahoo was enjoying beating up their lovely underlings here and there. This problem persisted for a long time, before a higher up was made aware of it. In fact, it would have been fine; but all of the groups beaten? Were groups of Arrancar and hollows that served the demons that served Asmodeus. See that chain? The demon let out a sight, almost irritated at the entirety of this matter; in fact, that creature didn't even want to deal with the whole thing. But it was getting so troublesome.. and in fact the tributes of adoration and love were decreasing, because no one was strong enough satisfy the daemon. ''Tch, this can't be helped, can it?'' asked the demon. The crowd rustled, feelig the displeasure of the demon, before the soft, naked body rose.

The cries and the whines of those that wanted to be touched by that beauty were silenced with a hand, and a small smile. ''My my, my dears, please, just wait.. I will have some luscious stories to bring to you.'' said the daemon, and the demons began to move in anticipation. Ah, Asmodeus was so glad that he had brought them from the demon world, when he returned in such a form. They had loved the pyre of Lust that Asmodeus was, and thus had flocked to the new form even. In fact? The Succubi and Incubi had treated his return with adoration; those were his children after all. But the Demon, male by nature, was stuck in a female host. Not that it was bad, by any means, it was just.. confusing at times. The Daemon slowly made his way to clothing, picking something suitable; a simple school uniform and long stockings. With a flick, the demon was walking towards the gates, a friendly sorcerer granting access to the other world, the human world. Asmodeus easily repressed his spiritual energy, to the level of a human with barely any powers, a weakling. But the set was simple. Asmodeus appeared near by the area, and then took his time. There was little things to waste, after all, for the best actor in the world. The demon switched his energy signature even more, tricking anybody that came across him. Also, his blonde hair and blue eyes were slightly changed. No one could reconize Asmodeus; not even Mana herself now. Soon? The demon was running from several arrancar. ''Aaah! Help me please!'' called the sweet female voice. But that was just the first step wasn't it?

The female body was very gifted, the chest bouncing as the demon rounded a corner, and saw a male there. He looked pretty strong, and he wasn't bad looking what so ever. ''Ah! Please, help me, they're trying to kill me!'' begged the girl, her big blue eyes filled with tears. She was running of course, from the loud steps behind her, and the spiritual beings intent on consuming her. The pursuing Arrancar were laughing at her attempts to find help, as a hollow slid towards her as well. The one on the ground? Would start laughing as well. ''EEEEEK GET AWAY FROM ME! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!'' screamed the girl in terror, falling on her behind, and trying to hide against the wall. Her body was shivering in abject fear, as she looked towards the strong looking vizard. ''Please! Help me!'' she said, hoping that this was a good man.. not like these weird creatures. One of them grabbed her by the hair, and yanked her up, licking her cheek. ''EEEK PLEASE!'' she screamed now, absolutely terrified from these monsters. This gave Chris a choice; would he keep the Arrancar he was torturing, or would he rescue the poor screaming girl? She was obvious terrified, human, and not that strong to boot.

Photobucket

Anonymous

New Blood & Something New{Asmodeus} Empty Re: New Blood & Something New{Asmodeus}

Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:42 am

Photobucket
Photobucket

Game set. Asmodeus knew that his manipulation would get him some information as someone came running to the girl's call. It was obvious; after all, Asmodeus had set this up perfectly to get what he needed. A fight was not meant to be fought fairly; and in moments? The demonic spirit knew that this was easy; once a male was in the grasp of a sweet, young girl, it was just easy, as the demon let out a small scream as one of the Arrancar tried to grab her. Luckily? The girl stumbled back, the grip closing where she had been. But the energy levels were easily able to tell Asmodeus what was going on; the male was fighting with something.. like a mask? So a vizard then. There were other sources but the male understood that something had to be done; and that's why the Danava of Lust was sent out. After all, he was a master at putting down nuisances or controlling them. Just a touch, a glimpse and the desires of lust were all the weapons one needed to have. Many didn't understand the finesse of such an art, as the quivering girl, with the big blue eyes, was staring at the fight, the tears rolling down her cheek in fear. She was afraid of these things! That was the easy mentality, even as Asmodeus knew that something else was going on. So perhaps.. this man was the one that was taking down Shadowfall members. That would definitely explain the mess and the Arrancar running away. Cowards, these Arrancar; demons would never run for they were forged in hellfire. That was their nature; they had nothing but this world.

Then this Vizard turned towards her, and seemed to be trying to talk to her. ''E-eh? But I live here.. and Soul Society...? What's that?'' she said, and her face suddenly seemed scared. ''Don't leave me alone Mister! All of these weird people started showing up recently! I just don't know, I was talking to my friend and then this weird mask thing suddenly appeared! When I asked him, he said that they were there the whole time.. so I really don't know.. I'm scared.. why are all these weird things happening?'' she asked of the male, her sobs starting to make her words a bit hard to understand. The long haired girl, the color almost like a blonde, but still brownish, suddenly clung to his arm. ''Please.. don't leave me.. I'm so scared..'' she said, burying her face in his arm. He had protected her, and that made her feel safer; so if he suddenly left, she would be alone again. Her light body was shaking just a little bit, as she was really panicked. She didn't understand what he was talking about, what Soul Society was, or anything of those things. After all, why would she understand such things? The girl felt her tears slide down her face more, and let out another sob. She didn't want to be alone! But she had to calm down, or she might just get as an even bigger wreck. So taking small breaths, the brownish-blonde looked up at the male, and tried to give a smile; but it was just a wavery mess honestly. ''I'm... I'm Arianna.. w-what's your name?'' she asked him.

Photobucket

Anonymous

Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:05 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket

The male seemed to almost want to leave her, but the girl didn't want that! But he seemed to give in, as he gave her his name. Christopher Kaibagawi; that was a name that was burned inside of her mind, as she let out a thankful smile. ''Thank you so much.. I can't believe that you'll stay with me. Christopher right? Again thank you.. I don't know what all these weird things were; I just came back from the convent. And another dimension? That sounds.. really strange. But almost cool!'' she said, her eyes alight with innocence. From her words? It was easy to guess that the girl had been raised in the convent, but still held a childish curiosity towards everything. In fact, she felt like all of these new things were interesting. ''And okay! I believe in you! You look to be so strong!'' she said, giving him a wide smile, and wiping away her tears. with him by her side, she would be safe, as the girl took his hand, and began to pull him in the direction of her house. The girl's long blonde hair flicked in the light, almost like a shimmering of beautiful colours, but it was really pretty. It was no surprise that the Arrancar wanted to take the girl, since she was really beautiful; her body was slim but her proportions were just perfect. A many male could easily fall in love with this girl, considering how innocent she was. Her hand was soft and warm, and tugged him gently, leading him through the streets.

Soon, they arrived at a small house, tucked in a nice corner. The area seemed empty, as the girl fussled in her pockets. She took out a key, and then tucked it into the door knob, hearing a click. ''Ah! Christopher, won't you come in for tea? I feel so rude that you've walked me here and would just leave.. I want to at least pay you back a little. So whatever I can do.. anything you want.'' she said, her voice a bit shy. She felt a bit awkward, because she had never invited a man in before that she barely knew. But this guy had saved her from those weird things! So maybe it would be ok.. she didn't want him to feel like she didn't appreciate it! Arianna bit her lip really lightly, as if she was really nervous. But in the back of that mind, the processes were easily going. Asmodeus had noticed some tension; but soon, it would melt under the touch of the male. That was the nature of the Danava; to touch, to stroke and to drive mad with sexual desire, to manipulate into the right corner and take advantage of it. Well, many would say that he fought dirty, but the male didn't care much about clean or fair fights. The fact that this man, this vizard, was falling into the sweet honey trap would prove definitely worthy, as the body shifted, giving a cute blue eyed stare at the male. Maybe if he refused, Asmodeus would have to make his move then.. after all, there was only so many opportunities.

And the male would whore them all out if he could.

Photobucket

Anonymous

Sat May 25, 2013 7:49 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket

He seemed to bite her lure; line and sinker. Arianna gave a blush and a giggle at his compliment, and just hid her face delicately. ''I'm not that pretty.. can I call you Chris?'' she asked innocently, her baby blue eyes almost like a balm to most people. And he accepted her invitation, the girl clapping her hands delightedly; making her body bounce a little. ''Yay! Thank you so much! I was really worried that I would be alone.. I came back earlier this morning so.. I'm kind of scared you know?'' she said softly, putting the key in the lock and walking into the home; the male should be tagging close behind. ''Ah! Please close the door before the bugs come in!'' she asked. After all, humans could live here; if they were unaware of demons, or just didn't cross paths with the evil of Shadowfall, they could live here. The girl let out a gentle smile, and looked down at her torn clothes. ''I'll go change! So go ahead and sit down!'' she said, as she put some water in the kettle, getting ready to make some tea. The girl headed to the bedroom, leaving the door open behind her; so if he looked over he could see how she was removing her shirt, her beautiful pale skin almost enchanting in the light. She also dropped her skirt, letting her long blonde hair flow over her body; it looked like silk and satin, so beautifully elegant and attractive all at once; to most, it would be hard to resist touching it. Slipping off her panties, she let out a noise, trying to reach her back.

''Ah.. ah..'' she let the noises out, loud enough in the quiet house. She was trying to get her bra off, and suddenly, with a moan like noise, she finally took it off. ''Ah.. that feels.. so much better.'' she muttered to herself. The girl softly took a cloth, and ran it down her lightly sweaty body; she wasn't used to so much activity, generally living in a shut room and doing light chores for her room, and praying. The girl then put on a blouse, and another skirt, laying the clothes on her table; her body was beautiful, her breasts perfectly round, and her body just having the right amount of fat to not make her look anorexic, but thin enough to not look fat. The girl easily stepped out, only buttoning one or two buttons in her shirt; she smiled at the male and then remembered his question. ''Oh I'm so sorry! I forgot about your question.. basically, tea is a drink combining hot water and natural tea leaves, in order to make a drink that's nice and relaxing!'' she said, smiling lightly. If he didn't know about tea.. Asmodeus' mind was already working fast. Perhaps there would be no need to fight this male; however, just in case? The entire house was mostly in stainless steel. That was perfect for the male, but that was a in-case situation.

When the kettle whistled, the blonde quickly brought it and poured the tea, taking some milk, and some sugar. ''There.. some milk tea! These leaves are really special, but it's for a good occaision!'' the girl said, smiling as she brought the cup to the male. Hopefully.. he would drink it because that would definitely be something interesting to happen next.

Photobucket

Anonymous

Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:15 am

Photobucket
Photobucket

The male's eyes were following her. Arianna wasn't uncomfortable; this was the first person that had been nice to her her whole life. She didn't really know how to thank him, so the tea was.. well something. But the tea wasn't spiked; it's just the leaves used to make it also make a good aphrodisiac. So more or less, drinking it would heighten a sex drive, or a sexual awareness; and well, Arianna didn't know about these side-effects. After all, her grandmother had given her those leaves, to make tea with someone she was comfortable with. The blonde just gave a soft smile, and sipped some of the tea herself. And then the male complimented her more, which caused her to blush, as she looked to the side. ''I.. I.. t-thank you. N-nobody's been nice to me like that before... so I a-always thought I was ugly.. but if you think I'm.. beautiful then that makes me a bit happy.'' she said, blushing as she sipped more of the tea. The girl was in-taking a lot of it, and she wasn't going to feel it until nightfall; because it was a delayed one you see. The girl sipped a bit of it more, and listened to him, looking up at him as he spoke further. She blushed a bit more, and looked down at her lap, feeling.. well a bit sad. After all, the way he had spoken, he was rite. It was part of some of the feelings she had within her right now.

''Y-you're right.. being lonely.. it's painful. Everyone.. left me so I struggle.. day by day doing things for people I never wanted to. Just so I could live. And yet.. I feel like there's a big hole inside of me.. inside of my heart. I want.. to feel that love.'' she said, her blue eyes filling up with delicate, soft tears. She put down the cup, and wiped away the tears that had started to come down her face. ''Ah.. I'm sorry.. it's just I've been alone so long.. without anybody around me.. anything.. And it's just.. it's so.. much of loss inside. It just.. I want to know.'' she said, biting her lower lip and then stares up at him. Her body was shaking a bit, as she was trying really hard not to cry; it's not that she was upset.. more that she was incapable of thinking of why this would end up good. ''I'm s-s-sorry.. I'll just.. hmm.'' she said, suddenly feeling shy, as she almost hurriedly got up; and yet, her body tripped and she fell, her face landing straight on his lap. ''A-ahh.. I'm sorry.. I.. I.. I don't.. ah.. I'm sorry.'' she muttered, over and over, unsure of how to deal with her feelings. The girl just let her head there, and just softly clutched at this pant leg. ''I.. I just want to be taught how to be loved... so.. please.. teach me.. Chris.''

Photobucket

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum