Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

A Swordsman Brawl Empty A Swordsman Brawl

Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:10 am

CODE BY: THEFROST | GRAPHICS BY: Ulqui

The skies were sunny and the place was happy in Africa from what he could tell, that was good because it wouldn't be that way for long. His Captain's Haori beat against his back, he'd come here alone. Not for anything special, but he knew the swordsman he'd wanted to face was here. Damien had a boiling blood for fighting swordsman, he wanted to face him with everything he had. Some people thought the man's lost arm made him weaker, others didn't know what to think of him. After all such creatures only existed in fairy tales.Upon his right shoulder his Zanpakutō rested, those who got close to him would see two types of spirit. However the second type was one only a swordsman could measure, Damien had learned the way to see it.

This didn't mean he could see things for any different way then what they were, his eyes of charcoal black were waiting for the person to show up. He'd made quite an impact on the stage at the little place, however Damien had been drinking and didn't remember all the details, but who would want to remember everything about such a thing. He fought someone instead of the swordsman he wanted, he was just curious to see what the man had. He knew things had gone very poorly down in the underground, but mostly due to the mans great swordsmanship. Damien himself could barely contain his excitement for this fact, the smile loomed on his unshaven face as he tapped the back of the sabre Zanpakutō against his shoulder. Playtime was almost upon them, playtime would be fun this time around.

[/quote][center][/quote]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

A Swordsman Brawl Empty Re: A Swordsman Brawl

Thu May 23, 2013 10:40 pm
Damien smiled somewhat as he parted his lips. "Ya know I was eager to test something, you see my brother since I lost my left arm a question has been on my my mind..Where do I stand exactly..no one but a Soan can test...my sword.." Damien smiled as he walked forward his Captain's Haori remained blowing in the breeze, Afirca was about to have a showdown of blades that wouldn't be soon forgotten. Damien smiled waiting for his brothers move, he closed the distance with his brother. His right arm gripped the weapon tightly now, letting his digits clasp it further. Beneath the Shinigami robes he wore, the Captain's Haori meshed with it well. Damien's nature was one to challenge himself, this fight he was going to prove to his brother and perhaps more importantly. To all those whom were around that he was a force to be remembered. Damien's eyes, the eyes of a dragon stared at his brother now. Intently gazing him down as he pointed the sabre like blade towards his brother, waiting for his reaction. He knew fully well his brother could move quickly, he was ready to activate his shikai now if need be.

But what fun was their in rushing things? He wished to test his swordsmanship against a tried and proven warrior. His brother Stefan, it's something he did figure would make for an interesting brawl. Some people did wonder what Damien's take was since he fought against the one called Mana. That battle had been fierce, pain was something he learned to simply accept. Damien's eyes remained focused on the man before him. His reiatsu of yellow raged like a wild animal was set free, he seemed excited at the entire idea of facing such a worthy challenge in Stefan. He knew well enough very few could match him blow for blow, Damien began calculating. This one judging by his legend and acolytes could most likely do more then just match him, he suspected that he could perhaps go beyond that and maybe even wound him. Such an exciting thought to have someone capable fight him.

The battle of the brothers was about to begin.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum