Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» One Man's Grave
Revenge EmptyToday at 7:52 pm by Slayer

» Not Under This Roof [Calypso/Arianda]
Revenge EmptyToday at 6:37 pm by darkfunnel

» Paper Set Aflame (Hime/Elyss)
Revenge EmptyToday at 6:10 pm by Siegharty

» Fashion Fury (Hime/Lerna)
Revenge EmptyToday at 5:31 pm by Iori

» The Highs And Lows Of City Livin' [Calypso/Lerna]
Revenge EmptyToday at 5:22 pm by ForgottenMercy

» A Howlin Good Time [Lily/
Revenge EmptyToday at 4:55 pm by ForgottenMercy

» Ninja Tales!
Revenge EmptyToday at 4:53 pm by Guest

» A Dragon's Homecoming
Revenge EmptyToday at 4:42 pm by Iori

» Coveting Strength(Thara/Mat)
Revenge EmptyToday at 4:02 pm by Iori

» Fission [Open] [Letz Stil Training]
Revenge EmptyToday at 1:53 pm by MorpheusDavol

Top posting users this week
Iori
Revenge I_vote_lcapRevenge I_voting_barRevenge I_vote_rcap 
MorpheusDavol
Lillian
ForgottenMercy
Locke
Siegharty
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Shizuo
THEFROST

Revenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Revenge Left_bar_bleue10120/100000Revenge Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Revenge Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Revenge   Revenge EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:27 pm

Eric was resting within the demon world still the demon was a traitor within ShadowFall so the demon of madness would have to be careful yet a demon sent him a secret message. This was a shinigami code which only an demon honor guard understood somebody wanted to meet the mad demon was crying because it was from his stepson the thing of family he had left. Well their was Mico and Davien so all of his family ties weren't actually gone the demon had some good friends that he could count on for help and dealing with pain. However, Eric was wondering why the Soul society was using his son to communicate with him or if his stepson wanted to speak to him after all these years. The mad one thought maybe this was thing that his son wanted to discuss with him was why did he take away his son's demonic powers and heritage. Eric was shock that the horrible day was coming that his stepson might want revenge against for that fateful decision that the demon had to make. The Soul society actually but secretly had a meeting with the mad demon about a situation the meeting was low-ki which meant nobody knew it was taking place, Eric Zarathos was called since the demon had some form of ties with the society. In the past, Eric was once known as Kade Hiroshima an demon honor guard doing the dirty work for the both the Soul society and the Iramasha clan taking on the extreme jobs which no shinigami or iramasha would dare take. Why now of all time would they called a truce??? After what some iramasha idiot did to his wife and daughter they must've put the pieces together seeing it may not have been the demon fault. Still the mad demon went along with the meeting for old time sake they sent a shinigami representative to give the mad demon his mission and instructions. The shinigami nodded and walked away the mad demon opened the envelope the note stated some unseated shinigami had gone rogue and were staging a rebellion with the Soul society. So the mission was something of an search and destroy mission find the threat and kill it since the mad demon was a former honor guard it wouldn't be a problem and the soul society would disregard anything the mad demon would said. Somebody approached from the shadows and the first time was mad demon was shaking for the first time the demon was looking at his stepson. "Yuu???? Is that you??? Can you ever forgive me for what I did???" Eric said. Yuuta smiled and hugged his father glad to see again and crying yet the kid was praying that the evil that was residing within his father was gone for good that his father was back again. "Dad? I know about the evil that inside of you is it gone for good" Yuuta said. The mad demon frown by had a sad look on him telling his son that friend helped him remove the evil power within him the thing that drove him into the heart of evil and demonic madness. This must've been a blessing to Yuuta but he couldn't talk to his father for long their was a mission the unseated shinigami lefted the society unexpected without being assigned a captain or given instructions. "Dad??? Um We need to talk I sent the message in demon honor guard code....The Soul society is dealing with a major problem which I need help in...A bunch of shinigami assholes who beaten up some friends of mine are going on an rebellion they hurt somebody real bad......I need help" Eric said. This wasn't a social call after all this seemed serious his son wanted help who wouldn't help their own flesh and blood when crying for help, Eric thought the society had some idiots in ever corner. "Look, I'll take care of it son just go back to the soul society and take care of yourself....I don't wan't my enemies coming after you or my remaining demon friends understand......I'm so grateful you came but the reason I took away your demon powers to keep you safe and unharm but I will always be here to help you...My demon god it just good to see you again son" Eric said. The tow of them shook hands and then Yuuta lefted again, Eric was hoping he would get back to the Soul society safe and sound if Shadowfall got to him then he'll go berserk again. "Ok my son is still alright so I guess I can clear my thoughts of rage hearted thoughts once again maybe I should start a new family again once I can close the chapter of this dark thorn and get this killer" He thought.

Since Hanako broke him free from his madness and evil perhaps the mad one should take a page for his old good hearted playbook and deal with the threat in his way taking no prisoners. However, If he is successful the mad demon will have a bunch of zanpakutos for trophies and finally the mad one could begin some experimentation of recreating his demon blade from long ago. The former Kade Hiroshima wasn't in the mood for breaking heads still the demon had a lot on his mind like breaking ShadowFall and also finding his family's killer. This should get his mind off things but maybe just maybe fate will set him down a new path after his confrontation with Hanako. He finally got to see his daughter again it was a beautiful sight indeed but maybe that a choice that the mad demon might have to make either find this murderer or let go of the past and start anew. The mad demon read the shinigami's instructions and then started burning the paper with his magic burning it into ashes, He knew where the place was. This rebellion meeting was going to take place tonight about twenty of them were entering a building but they had an hostage the shit was about to get real. These punks were bothering his son's friends but what if their were bullying his son as well then their was no option except beating the living fuck outta these guys. Nobody was going to hurt his son or his friends ever again, Eric was going to make sure of that right now seeing that the last guy entered the building. The mad demon started cracking his knuckles doing some air punches getting a feel of his old fighting routine then charging right after the shinigami group. He locks the door looking at the shinigami bad asses and the hostage thinking perhaps these assholes do deserve a second chance but in a demon sort of way this will be their last chance. The mad one takes a deep breath and looks at the shinigami fools "Look, I'm all for second chances which isn't something I do because of the mad demon heritage inside of me....Let the girl go, stop what your doing or we're going to have a bloodbath and believe me you don't want that" He said.

They charged at him and then the mad demon gave off a vengeful look of violence within his eyes and then charged attacking with his brute strength. A few bastards got a good punch or slash across but the mad demon was stronger and fast then them meaning they were going to think twice before starting a rebellion. The battle lasted for about thirty minutes as the mad demon actually broke some heads and some ribs thinking what would be the proper punishment so these fools won't be able to do such a thing again. But firsts thing first the hostage needed to be release and taken to safety it was an iramasha kid these bastards were going to start a war of something. He burns the ropes freeing the kid from the pole telling the kid to go home and warn the authorities but the kid was afraid it seems the iramasha kid knew the demon. The mad demon thought of taking some trophies with him taking their zanpakutos that should add some major salt to their wounds ever pissing off their masters. The iramasha kid was afraid like something was going to bite him or something "Y....Your that mad demon from Shadowfall please don't hurt me" The kid said. The mad demon looked the kid "I don't serve Shadowfall, Lady Ashlei or Queen Mana anymore after my wake up call kid...I WON'T BE RULED OR CONTROLLED LIKE THAT AGAIN that I promise you" then walks away unlocking the door and leaving the place with his trophies. One more thing needed to be done with require his magic and then he looks up at the sky knowing the Yuudeshi network was looking at him because of his past and all. "Hey! HEY YUUDESHI......Yuudeshi Network Yeah How ya all doing??? I whooped some ass in their some assholes so um either you sent Hanako or Shadin or perhaps a shinigami captain to deal with them fools in this building they kidnap a iramasha but don't worry he's safe going back home to his family....It just good business as usual......THIS MAY COME AS A SHOCK but Kade Hiroshima former demon honor guard reporting in.....I only hope somebody is listening" He yelled. Eric started walking away....

Template By: [THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
Hydræ
Owl-Cat
Hydræ

MOTM Nov 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Revenge Left_bar_bleue33620/20000Revenge Empty_bar_bleue  (33620/20000)
Tiers:

Revenge Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:19 am

Ping!

That was the sound of bells, as someone was moving with a delicateness across the area. Coming towards the male was a strange one; a girl with a head of red, and a pair of green eyes. Her outfit? Fishnet, covered with a dress and some shorts to the open front of the dress. The long haired girl looked a bit out of place, with her ancient hat, and her humming of a long forgotten folklore melody. But her very self was beautiful and elegant. After all, anyone that knew her would understand this what was required for the face of the Gotei 13; the ones that handle diplomatic relationships, parties and other such surprising things. There was a sense of tranquility and beauty with the girl, as she noted a demon. But unlike many? She did not attack, and instead continued her path; to the front of the building she had seen. Seeing several rogue Shinigami knocked out, but without their Zanpaktou, the girl let out a sigh. Didn't everyone know that taking a Zanpaktou away did nothing? The power was within the user, not the blade. But she had something to do; at least thank the person that had stopped these rogues from doing anything stupid, as she could tell by the situation of the room. Like a hostage had been here almost, the girl familiar with such tactics. The girl said a few words into a Jigokuchou, a Hell Butterfly, and it fluttered into the area, looking for those she brought with her. Her fingers danced as it was released, as the Shinigami Captain walked outside. Where was he? The girl easily used her senses, and noted he wasn't too far from her now. Her voice rose, calling towards the retreating figure that she had managed to follow. ''Wait a moment!'' she called, before her steps hurried towards him much more pressingly.

''Ah.. ah.. I'm assuming you were the one that took out those Shinigami? Good job. Although, I may have to ask for their Zanpaktous.'' the woman said, her voice a bit exhausted. She had stayed up for hours wrapping her head around this case, and making sure there was no failures within her plans. For Yukashii, she was that contentious. The girl let herself take out a small breath, and just fixed her hair from her face rapidly, as she tilted it. She didn't even know why she was in Karakura central apart from tracking rogue Shinigami, as her green eyes looked at the male. This was a demon; she had to thread carefully, but he had beaten up the rogues.. she wasn't sure if he was evil or what; hell if he attacked her, Yukashii could fight back. She didn't have any reservations to deal with foul creatures that only fought for pleasure, by Inari's Fields. The girl was cautious of course, but she just wanted to see who was this person. After all, Yukashii was a motherly type, as she waited for the male to answer. Ah, she was worried but there wasn't much she could do about it right now right? The girl would understand what this male was if he was good.. else wise, if he was evil? She would put him out of his misery by sending him back to the earth. That was her duty as a Miko of Inari, once bestowed on her long, long ago. She wondered if her shrine still stood now; it was around here somewhere, not too far either..

Coding By: [THEFROST] | Graphics Part By: Ulqui

Last edited by Aivee on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Revenge Empty
Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 4:55 pm

The mad demon was about to leave the message was delivered and perhaps he'll have some wizard demons construct him a demon Zanpakutō so it wasn't a total loss to him. In a Kade Hiroshima sort of way he didn't kill anybody which his demon instincts would have gone out of all control and started a massacre like usually maybe the mad one maybe has grown a change of heart after all. The best part of all this is that his son was still alive the part of himself that he forgotten for so long how long was manipulated by the darkness of hate that his mind made forget his family wasn't totally gone, Eric thought their might be a problem. "Knowing my son, I know he's keeping a low profile even by talking to me could that have landed him in hot water they might just know that I'm his father but regardless my son needed help" He thought. Eric was his Yuuta's father praying that his son was alright just as he was about to open a kage portal back home the mad demon hears bells something wasn't right. "Huh? What was that??? Small church bells?? Nay, I must be hearing things again must be children fooling around with their toys hmph must be having a good time too.....I won't bother them" He thought. It wasn't church bells either no this was a different kind which had a different style of ring at the first the mad demon thought maybe children were playing around as usual, Eric shrugs his shoulders going to leave again. Then somebody saids "Wait a minute" the mad demon freezes in his tracks that voice it was similiar to the voice of that woman but it couldn't be she was long gone was this a blessing from god or something. He turns around fast seeing woman in an unbelievable fashion was that famous move star or something because the last time he saw a person like this was on a cyber television maybe this woman was lost and needed directions. He was about to said something she saids something else which gives him a shock ''Ah.. ah.. I'm assuming you were the one that took out those Shinigami? Good job. Although, I may have to ask for their Zanpaktous". She wasn't human because she couldn't have known about zanpakutos unless she was that person hanging out which the Ichigo person who he lost to many months ago. Then again why would she wanted the zanpakutos from those bastards those idiots kidnapped a kid which the mad demon had no idea what they were doing until his son told him about what they did. This was so wrong the mad demon was thinking this would be the proper punishment teaching the Soul society a lesson that they just can't do whatever they pleased but it seems the mad one won't be getting a demonic version of a Zanpakutō. The mad one should make a mental note next time never go overboard when a job goes well you'll never know when a shinigami is listening to your ass ya might just be caught. But Eric should relax for the moment this isn't Hanako or Shadin at least or he would have a major problem on his hands but still if he were to lose in battle his precious runes which he fought for would be gone. He couldn't risk fighting her unless it was necessary but maybe they could work something out since the mad one had former ties with the Soul Society, Eric looks giving off something of a devilish smile to her.

"For Once, I don't believe it the Soul Society may have beautiful women in their ranks that maybe remains to be unseen but why would they sent someone who proves to be a queen better yet a god beyond any women's looks or beauty in this world" He said. Eric was hoping his charms could work but still the mad demon had a goal that he wanted to accomplish still this girl was a sight for sore demon eyes. Eric seen a lot of people but she was different some how. "But why would you or the Soul society care about some muggers those damn kidnappers???? Those muthafuckers could have started a riot with the iramasha clan for stealing that kid......better yet when I was doing your dirty deals the deadliest missions for the Soul Society decades ago this was my job.....saving innocents, killing the most violent hollows, secret Ops missions and so much more even you wouldn't believe" He said. In Eric's mind, He had done a whole lot of missions for the Soul Society in his past demon life but still the mad demon thought perhaps stealing their zanpakutos to engineer or create a demonic Zanpakutō might not work. What the mad demon didn't know was the shinigami makes the weapon it was the special gift of being a Shinigami this the mad demon didn't understand at all but maybe he'll give them to her if she can give him a response. Then again she did said "may" meaning there was a chance for him to keep them for his research and his own demonic purposes this woman was something else indeed something real new to him.

Back to top Go down
Hydræ
Owl-Cat
Hydræ

MOTM Nov 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Revenge Empty
Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:00 pm

Her surprise when the male stopped to her voice. That was surprising really; the Captain didn't expect a demon of all people to just stop for her. So maybe demons did have some redeeming traits; that would definitely make them something that Yukashii could stand. The woman just smiled softly, and then brushed hair behind her ear; she had to think quickly on how to contain this if it did explode. But if the male stopped to her asking? She could possibly reason with this demon. That in itself was something that the Captain would cherish; a chance like this? Once in a lifetime. She had to make the most of it, as the girl let out a soft sigh. Ah, she missed the days of being able to talk without having a duty behind it other then listen. That was part of her role as a Priestess of Inari. But the male turned to her with a devilish smile; well that was interesting in the least, as the woman let a small eyebrow raise. By Inari, this man seemed to want to reason, as he let loose a few compliments towards her. Softly removing her hat, the mass of red coloured hair, flames of a gentle quality, fluttered downwards as she let out a relaxing breath, the tinking sound of bells accompanying her movement. She could breathe freely, as she let out a giggle at the male, giving him a gentle, almost flirtatious smile. ''Oh my, such compliments from a man like that, I'm not quite sure how to handle it.'' she said teasingly, as she let a wave of relaxing thoughts wash over her. Maybe she could solve this with peace rather then force.

But she listened to his words. She did agree with him fully; these punks almost started a war in between allies, which would have not ended well for either side, considering Shadowfall was just around the corner. The girl noticed that he seemed to be concerned about that; and then he moved on to something she didn't know. But the girl was already crafting her response; she was the new Face of the Gotei now after all. ''Now, dear, I know you may want those Zanpaktous, but they are bonded to their owner.. you will get no powers out of them, and in a few seconds, they willd become so heavy that you cannot move them any longer. I'm surprised you even got this far with them. But that's why nobody could steal our blades for their powers.'' she explained that easily to the demon, as he was probably listening to her. ''And I'm sorry to say, but I'm a new member of the Gotei; I don't quit know what you meant by doing our dirty work. I'm not in charge of the Omnitsukido; so.. I can't tell you anything about that.'' she smiled sadly, as she had wanted to at least thank him for all the work he'd done in the past. But if she didn't know.. how could she thank him with a pure heart? But the girl just smiled. ''I'm kind of glad you aren't a foul beast of a demon; I'm actually quite surprised. Your energy is quite demonic, of course, but you seem to be able to reason.. and are a good person. So Thank you for helping.'' she said, bowing softly, gently. Yukashii felt like this was something only she could do.

A soft smile to soothe a warrior's troubled heart.

Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Revenge Empty
Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:28 pm

"Oh great, I knew this plan was going to go sour hmmmm so that how it works for a shinigami and their weapon the fable Zanpakutō this isn't going to cut the mustard here maybe I should try getting those damn wizards in the demon world to make a artificial Zanpakutō but in a demonic sort of way.....Now what to do with these things should I take them or be like Kade Hiroshima again and drop them for the nice beauty standing their" He thought. The mad demon thought the evil way would be teleporting and then leaving but the only problem with that was the demon wasn't evil anymore and that could land him into trouble again. The other thing which he didn't consider would be going back down the old Kade Hiroshima path letting go this cycle of revenge and dropping the zanpakutos on the ground allowing the captain lady to do her job. Their was no reason that he saw fighting a woman as beautiful as this would work in a way the demon would look bad and the another factor was too much would be at stake here. The major thing would be that this shinigami captain may know Hanako and with one phone call the Yuudeshi network would be after him again someone should burn that sonuvabitch to the ground. If any of those Yuudeshi bastards were to harm one hair on his stepson's head and then that was going to a deadly nightmare but back to his situation still keeping the zanpakutos for himself was a bad idea. "How I got far with these??? I'm a Mad Demon a unique breed of demon I guess you can say I'm the last of my kind an extinct breed of demon who has a great amount of strength and power but I'm special from the others....No matter how badly I'm beaten up I will not stop until my goal is completed as for my strength....Mad Demons had proven to be stronger race of demons and yet the most fear" He said.

Just by hearing that this little demonic plan of his wasn't going to work after all since Zanpakutō and spirit were as one being still the mad one had other ideas but why was he so calm. Their was something different about this shinigami captain but something familiar the mad demon didn't want to start a fight too much was at stake nope the mad one needed a different approach. But carrying these zanpakutos started becoming a struggle which the mad demon didn't understand still the demon had means of creating a demon Zanpakutō and then getting forbidden powers of which he lost from Hanako's mother. Still, Eric was nice to see the Soul society getting new faces in their ranks at lot might be changing around that lace but the fact remains some demons were chosen by them to silence any problems that they had decades ago. But Hanako wanted him to come back into Kade Hiroshima again still the mad demon didn't know why he didn't punch the bitch telling her it was so many difficult times in the past. In a shocking effect, Eric placed the zanpakutos on the ground still the demon wanted to keep the peace going seeing that he was trying to have to change of heart about some things but he wanted to show a sign of good faith. The demon would find the answers he seeked another way but this wasn't the way of doing things still the mad one's sense of honor was coming back to him. "Alright, I get where your coming from here, I'll let you do your business here I guess I wont be using any zanpakutos for my research if that is case but I was of Shadowfall.....A person manipulated by them but thankfully I managed to break free of their lies and promises; I'm just a demon like a dark angelic child born of vengeance now wanting justice again" He said softly.

"Oh no, I hope to high hell she doesn't know my son this can be really fucking bad if Hanako spills her damn beans about him they might come after him...Alright said something nice well this captain is something new a sight to demon eyes maybe if I play my cards right. SCHWINGG...But Yeah Important things first my son then my forbidden powers and perhaps a nice chat with this woman" He thought. He looks at the woman again still wondering if she knew about his son within the Soul society perhaps the demon should be nice about the whole situation and let her do her job. "But your absolutely right about everything her intelligence, you being a captain of the soul society and the looks to back it up I like that I guess you can take these zanpakutos but those freaks in there got what they deserved being a former demon honor guard for a Soul society it felt good doing my job" He said.

Back to top Go down
Hydræ
Owl-Cat
Hydræ

MOTM Nov 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Revenge Empty
Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:08 pm

The male seemed to be thinking for a second, but Yukashii knew that she was speaking the truth. It was difficult to take Zanpaktou's away, unless special measures were taken, such as a Captain confiscating it. But she had some admiration for this demonic entity; although most would just plainly kill such offending things, Yukashii had spent quite some time in a Youkai's realm. That meant really, that she had been in a place that was not human; perhaps that explained her tolerance to demonic or more considered evil entities. And then he explained what he was; a Mad Demon? This is definitely knowledge she'd want to keep for the future, as the woman just gave a smile, adjusting some of her hair. It was falling all over today, possibly because it was a really busy day, as her fingers moved the bangs from over both of her eyes, letting him see those orbs of hers, the green colour almost a radiant light. The girl smiled as he put the blades down, her fingers moving quickly; making a simple Kidō rope, she dragged them towards her, and just inclined her head. ''Thank you so much for giving them back.'' she said with a gentle voice. It was surprising really, that he had done so; but the woman listened intently to his muttering. Knowing that he was once manipulated by Shadowfall was unsettling; but then again, his actions, and very words tended to show he was against them, not with them. Perhaps this was a fruitious encounter; Yukashii wanted to learn more about Shadowfall, and this was a perfect source. Maybe he could even make friends within the friendlier demons of Shadowfall.. and perhaps provide a source of information in the enemy's stronghold.

Yukashii didn't doubt that Shadowfall in itself had spies or some way to access Gotei 13 information; but yet, they had next to nothing, without the Yuudeshi network. But Yukashii did not hate the Yuudeshi's, she was just tired of them relying on someone outside of their own forces. They did it with Ichigo Kurosaki and now the same with Shadin Yuudeshi. Were they really that weak? Yukashii hated that ideology; it just seemed to her that the Gotei had slacked in their training. Accepting new things were fine, but letting these new things rule them, and make no efforts to strengthen themselves? The woman was a mite irritated at that. That's why she was working so hard to become much, much stronger. If she could become a beacon, as the face of the Gotei, for them getting stronger.. that may help their situation. ''Ah, sorry, I got lost in thought for a moment.'' she apologized. She had heard about half of what he said last, and just smiled at him. ''The older ones tend to want to retire for a bit, so the new bloods like us get a chance to shine. It's not much really. But I'm still grateful that you seem reasonable; if I may question, why do you want a demonic Zanpaktou? I'm sure there's an ulterior method available to demons with power, right?'' she said softly, tucking a strand of fire red behind her ear again. Her hair sure loved to slip out particularly since she kept slipping it out herself.

''Honestly, I'm glad you felt good doing this. I don't dislike demons, I just dislike unfairness. Does that make sense? In either case, thank you again for assisting. May I know your name?'' she asked, softly, wonderingly. After all, the motherly captain liked knowing everyone that assisted her; and she was new enough not to know a lot of things. But did it matter? People were people, no matter what they had done.. it was just talking to them, and making a view for yourself on them, that made things important.

Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Revenge Empty
Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 pm

The demon started to think for a second about his past thinking about the pain in which past ties brought him and the revenge the demon wanted against his old Organization for the lies. Could it be possible that his former boss lady Queen Mana might know the sonuvabitch who killed his wife and daughter??? The demon wad thinking how foolish he was for believing in her lies for revenge if he had keep with Shadowfall any longer it would have destroyed any and all forms of kindness that was still inside him. "Hmmmm, I never gave this enough thought about why I desire a Zanpakutō so much the thought really was for revenge against Shadowfall and also finding the killer of my wife and daughter...But I'm no swords master and that going to be a problem but really it would stick it to my enemies if I got one for myself" He thought. Their were many reasons why the demon wanted a demonic version of a Zanpakutō mainly to honor the Soul society for everything they tried to do for him and his service to them. Eric couldn't really think of a good ass reason why he wanted a Zanpakutō for himself but then the mad one started to remember he wanted to fight Shadowfall that was a good reason. However, Eric wasn't much of a blademaster as he was thinking the mad demon uses his demonic fists to fight that is how the mad one has survived for so long in the demon world. The demon's last encounter with ichigo Kurosaki could have been the turning point with all those amazing powers which a Zanpakutō wields, Eric wanted to have one for himself. If he wanted to fight stronger enemies then the demon should fight at the same level as them and perhaps with the same weapon style so the demon could gain the upper hand within a battle. Yet, Eric thought he should start some training with swords and katanas again because if he was to gain a Zanpakutō then katana mastery needed to be learned. "Even with all my demonic powers, I can't burn down Shadowfall to the ground completely on my own my demon butt would have fought bravely but I would be dead....Ma'am I would need something else to stop them your Zanpakutō is a unique ability of a shinigami your friend, I really think it is a gift so to speak as two fight as one.....Why I want one??? To have that unique gift that blessing better yet that bond which you share with your weapon....that is what I want" He said.

"Should I really tell her the truth about me???? But it would feel a burden would be removed off me heck why not?? I'll feel better if she becomes a good friend it been a long damn time since a shinigami has trusted me" He thought. She wanted to know his name still his mother told a whole sorts of things about the demon's past but the ont thing she did tell him that this demon was once decades ago an iramasha. Eric's mother only told both him and his brother that the child died at birth while two brothers were fighting and she went berserk after that leaving the iramasha clan. The mad demon was well known to this world as Kade Hiroshima a part of the demon royal family known as the Hiroshima clan a powerful group that once lived in the demon clan. However, The clan's power trip was short because Eric was the one that killed the founder of the Hiroshima clan and many years later the members of the family were defeated. The former Kade Hiroshima knew he couldn't just go back to that old name anymore the demon of madness was born under the name Kade "Joshua" Vargas but the demon actually knew his true identity. "My name??? It's been so long even I forgotten my true name everybody knows me as Eric Zarathos an evil name who I chose to be but after a long talk with my mother.....I found out I'm not really Kade Hiroshima or Kade Vargas either actually my name was once hmph Joshua.....Joshua Iramasha but that's all in the past and Eric Zarathos is my name now" He said.

Back to top Go down
Hydræ
Owl-Cat
Hydræ

MOTM Nov 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Revenge Empty
Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:43 pm

Yukashii wondered if she had said something weird; but the male was taken aback by her words. That was probably the best way to describe that expression, as her fingers relaxed a little. She would have to return these Zanpaktou's soon, didn't she? After all, it would only become harder the longer it was parted. The girl knew that people hated being apart from their Zanpaktou too long; after all, it became a part of them through a long time of bonding. The woman just let out another smile, as the demonic male seemed to be thinking; she was curious of course, but at the same time, she wondered if everything was fine. Her eyes, full of green curiosity, looked over his frame, trying to evaluate his moods, and emotions. But what did she know? She wasn't even sure what exactly would happen to make things like this; but he seemed to be trusting her more and more. He even began to explain the reason why he wanted a Zanpaktou; and understanding that desire, she just gave him a light smile. ''But the Zanpaktou is something that is special to us; if it was easily reproduced, it wouldn't be so special right? I could do some research, but I know that demons have grown to have powers to match our own. Perhaps you just need to refine those even more?'' she said softly, her eyes almost quiet in thought. Yes this was something that was hard for even her to phantom; but if she could maybe.. get a line into Shadow fall.

''I see.. then Eric, I will call you that. My name is Yukashii Sosobi. Soon to be Yukashii Kuchiki once I get married.'' she said softly. Anyone with passing knowledge of the Gotei would understand immediately what that meant; that she was related to Byakuya Kuchiki, former captain of the squad she was currently in charge of. But did that even matter, as the girl smiled at him. ''Thank you for being so honest. I do wonder how you broke free.. hm.'' she said softly, tapping her chin in thought. ''Oh.. pardon me. Can I be rude just a second? I was wondering if you have any friends still in Shadowfall, maybe to get information off of, or have someone that you could make friends with. Something like that. But I'm just being rude right? I'm so sorry.'' she said with a half-sad smile; in fact she wondered if he had children too. She had the sense that his break through was probably to protect someone; she wasn't sure of course, but the look in his eyes. That haunted, scared look; she knew that look very well, for she herself faced it in the mirror every morning. It was the look of someone that was afraid of losing someone and something important to them. So perhaps that was the reason why he was able to fight against Shadowfall. ''Ah, I'm sorry for being so rude. I'm just thinking too much I think. Pretty stressful as of late.'' she said softly with a large sigh. Perhaps for the first time the girl's weariness could be seen.

Yukashii herself had a large amount of duties, along with so many captains going missing and so many things just happening three, four at a time. It was just too much, and the woman herself was starting to get a little too tired of all these events. ''I feel so bad for being so rude.. I wish I could offer you tea.'' she said lightly, still dwelling on her faux pas. She hated making people feel uncomfortable, and she knew, in the parts of herself, that mentioning something like that had basically hit a weak spot. ''You know, I have a child. I never got to see him much though, because I had to continue my duties as a shinigami.'' she began, unsure as to why she just began talking of her son like that. ''I miss him, quite a lot. I never got to see his first steps, his first words, his first day of school. I missed all of those things, because I kept my duty to the Gotei 13. I couldn't risk putting him into danger because of my presence. That's the most painful thing as a parent isn't it? I just want to make this world safe, for him, and all the other children out there. But I can only do so much.. and it just feels like we're fighting a one sided war against things that are evil. How much do we need to sacrifice in order to move forward? I wonder that.'' she said softly, her words flowing, gentle and yet holding a large amount of sadness. It was something a parent would understand best; the feelings for their child, for their future, and to help the world of now into something better for them. Those were the feelings that invaded her chest, her heart, and that's why she had committed such a blunder towards the male.

''Oh my, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to start ranting to you.'' Yukashii said, a bit startled at how open she had been with the male. Was that natural.. or was something forcing her to, like guilt? These doubts flew around in her mind, but she was still receptive of the male.

Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Revenge Empty
Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 10:10 pm

"Well that Kuchiki bastard stealing this fine beautiful woman who knows they'll rule as the leaders of that darn clan, I know it wrong to steal but this isn't my place right now to involve or start a love triangle...it wouldn't work Eric plus their no way it would work it would blow my stepson cover" He thought. Eric thought about what she said perhaps a Zanpakutō wouldn't be the best damn way for getting his revenge and yet their maybe other ways of exacting vengeance upon his enemies. Yuka started talking about any information about anyone else that could turn traitor and give him reliable information about Shadowfall; Eric knew that would lead to his death quickly if their was any traitors from the group the mad demon was already a traitor. Still, Eric thought of only two people that might shift the balance of power that might lead to the downfall of the evil organization but the demon didn't know if he could trust them with such information. Another factor would they be able to turn their backs on Queen Mana or Lady Ashlei and give him such information that could ultimately destroy the evil organization from within. The one arrancar that he knew was Zetsurin she was a good helper to him when the demon had the grand duke rank, she aided him one of the missions of taking over of base for Shadowfall causing that prison riot. Zetsurin may not see him in the same light anymore wondering if the mad demon broke her heart when the demon turned traitor if she was willing to let Shadowfall crumble down then no doubt will the mad demon do everything in his power to keep her safe. The second choice would be Demonica in the past the demon had tried to defeat the demon woman that had taken a male like appearance nearly defeating the woman. She was the main reason why the mad one had trouble collecting the ancient runes she had some power that wasn't be taken lightly, Demonica nearly turned on Shadowfall by taking on Lady Ashlei herself if he hadn't saved her life then the demon woman would greatly been dog food because the superior arrancar lady wasn't one to be messed with.

Perhaps this one time Eric could ask for Demonica's help just one last time into destroying Shadowfall and nobody would know about not even Mana or even Touketsu the mad demon would have to pull a lot of strings to make his dark dream a reality. However, Eric didn't want to see this beautiful woman even though sooner or later she have to go out onto the battlefield fighting for something that she wants to protect the mad demon knows that feeling too well. The mad demon's wife and daughter taken away by some killer's order having to actually watch the horror seeing them being executed after come home from a dangerous mission nothing can heal that sort of pain the mad demon was feeling at that moment in time. "What your asking of me isn't impossible...But It would only lead to more pain pulling people very lives on the line but maybe we can work something since I did have some ties with the Soul society at one point of my demon life.....I'll try to help you with any information about Shadowfall but this one the house since I can only dream that one day I may have a nice candlelight ahem....From what I know after my time as grand duke, Shadowfall has about Nine circles each them having an archduke the leader, the grand duke the second in command and it soldiers......Yet the rulers Queen Mana, Lady Ashlei and Abaddon are the only ruling them all.....Not only that but they also had an Espada group known as the Shadow Espada my only guess is when Sinfall and the Nuevo group joined as one Lady Ashlei allowed Shadowfall control of some espadas but really they are many more things within Shadowfall and worse beyond your imagination...If the Soul society wants to even stand a chance they got to take each group of Shadowfall down hard" He said.

Back to top Go down
Hydræ
Owl-Cat
Hydræ

MOTM Nov 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Revenge Empty
Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 2:13 pm

The man seemed to fall into deep though once more. But her proposal.. Yukashii knew it had been one made that could easily turn the tides of the battle. But she had to wait until he spoke, so that she could understand what he had understood. That was the only thing; what if he misunderstood what she had wanted for him to do? That was a problem but yet, her face remained calm. Why? Because she had to stay calm in order to calculate and plan, and put things together. He seemed to be seriously thinking about this, when he began a long speech; the woman remained quiet through all of it, and just tilted her head this way and that. She had to understand something, and that was this man's mentality; she noticed right away the demonic quality of his thinking. She would have to take the reigns and take control of this situation; but the Captain did not want to do something so forward. But she was slowly realizing that she had to, as he began to misunderstand exactly what she had asked, or wanted of him. In fact, she had the feeling it would put him into more danger; her gut was pretty strong on this, as the flaming red head just closed her green eyes for a moment, gathering her thoughts as he spoke. And then he began to give her information; her eyes slowly opened, absorbing every ounce of information he had began to speak. Every single detail? Was one more point for the Gotei.

''I See.'' she said, after he finished. Placing her hand under her chin, the woman shifted the hat she held, and then closed her eyes. Hrm. ''Well, thank you for telling me everything you have so far; it's really helpful. But I may have to explain something first; what I am asking of you is nothing more then information. I don't want you to pull strikes, or try to destroy things; I suggest you try talking to the more neutral demons, and start a chain of informants. That way, we have more resources, since I'm damn near certain Shadowfall has a spy or something in our midst.'' she said calmly. It wasn't paranoia; it was a simple tactic of war, even though right now, people were more of a Cold War stage. The woman had spoken with victims from that war, and tried to understand it's formats; how it was all spies, and information, secretly trying to outdo the other. That was what she was trying to get started for the Gotei; she had to assume they had a source in the Gotei. So she wanted to get one from the demon realm; that was fitting right? And maybe.. maybe this demon would help. ''I want information more then anything. So if you're going to die talking to a person, don't do it; try to find someone that won't kill you or give you up. Because if you died, then that would defeat the purpose of me wanting to do this in a relatively peaceful manner.'' she said softly. Her fingers drifting through hair, as she sighed.

''But before we can take down groups, we need to know what we're up against, ne?'' she said with a semi cheerful tone.

Back to top Go down

Revenge
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Karakura Central :: Karakura City-
Jump to: