Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Following one's own path [private, Aivee only] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Following one's own path [private, Aivee only] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Following one's own path [private, Aivee only] Empty Following one's own path [private, Aivee only]

Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:26 pm
Jessy walked through the sixth division headquarters, her heart filled with nervousness as she headed to her destination. The last time she had been anywhere near the sixth division, it had been during a battle that had destroyed a good portion of their compound, so it was no wonder that those few squad members around at the moment would look at her either afraid or angrily. It didn't matter to them that she had almost died in the same fight, only to be saved by their captain. Her spirits elevated slightly as she though of the squad six captain, the one who had stopped her from putting her swords through Yoma Yazaki, a member of squad six, during that same fight. She could not understand why, but she just could not be angry in the presence of that captain, even the memory she had left had a cheering affect on her, though that had not helped in the recent weeks.

Her relationship with her own squad had gone from bad but tolerable to horrible. Where before her lack of standard uniform and tendency to slip out to the world of the living had been overlooked due to her eagerness to take on missions, including take over missions of others who had been unable to make it for any reason. Since her battle though this hadn't been the case. After taking some time to recuperate, she had be extremely sad, depressed, and otherwise bad tempered. She had refused to go on any missions, her emotions always getting in the way. Even now, as she was about to see that very same captain, she was not her old self. Her eyes stayed glued to the floor in front of her, her smiled wiped from her face. Every trace of her childish happiness had been wiped from her for the past few weeks, and tensions had reached the breaking point.

Her captain had talked with her about it, and she told him everything, how she was feeling, and what had happened. He had then set her up to meet with the squad six captain, telling her he was thinking it might be better for her to transfer to squad six. So, now she was here, on her way to meet the captain that had taken her anger away. Dressed the same as always, in a pink sleeveless shirt and tight blue jeans, she walked the final hallway to the captain's room. Even though she knew where she was going, her twin zanpaktous stayed on her waist, held their by her brown belt that she wore with the jeans. Having arrived at the door she sighed, then knocked lightly three times
Anonymous

Following one's own path [private, Aivee only] Empty Re: Following one's own path [private, Aivee only]

Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:32 pm

The red head haired captain was curled around her pillow, sleeping. Her face nuzzled into the warm thing, as she had stayed in her private room attached to the Captain's office for the night, her long strands of hair slovenly wrapped everywhere. Sometimes, one could swear that mass of fire like beauty had a life of it's own. It was just everywhere, like a multiplying mouse, wrapped around everything and nothing. It was almost strange, and yet perfect, as the girl let out a snort, and rolled over. She was perfect comfortable, until a breeze blew her curtains a bit, and the light got in her eyes. ''Uuuurg.'' she said, before rolling out of bed with a thump on the ground. ''Dun waaaanna get uppp.'' she called childishly, her body risen with a grumpy noise. But she had to get up, else wise Yoko or someone else would bust in here and just yell at her for being so lazy to the Kuchiki household or something. Shesh, couldn't they let a woman have some beauty sleep? Not like she had been up for hours, and hours before hand. Gah, the woman brushed her hair, and still looked tired, but she slipped on something different then usual. It was the same outfit that she had that day, the fishnet suit under an off the shoulder dress with an open front, wearing shorts and some sandals with it as well. After all, the girl wasn't necessarily against the thought of not dressing like a captain; and as far as she knew? she had no duties today, as she walked out into her office, noting the paper work. She was going to sit down to it with a groan, but then something came and saved her from the absolutely tedious amount of papers! A knock on her door! Whichever squad member it was, they were a godsend!

The humming captain however, did take a look at the desk, noting a transfer of squad members today. She had to approve it, but a meeting had been set up, as the red head put it out of her mind. It was pretty early for her, somewhere around eleven am, which to her, was too early for transfers! But the woman opened the door, and came face to face with someone familiar. For a single moment, the girl blinked owlishly, and peaking her head out of the office, looked around the hallways to assure this wasn't a prank. Just to be triple safe? She let her senses expand and found no one. ''.... eeeh?'' she said rather dumbly, apperantly flat footed. She couldn't even put on her refined face because she was still waking up, and her face turned into a childish pout. ''Gaaah, I thought you were tricking meee.'' she said, before smiling brightly at the girl, and stepping aside. ''Come in, come in, I think I'm due for some morning tea? Want some? I make quite the batch of tea.'' she said with an easy laugh. Yuka was totally relaxed, much like before she got serious in the fight back then. This was the girl that she healed right? ''I'mma assume your name is the name of the transfer I'm going to see today.'' she said, going to the small area she set up for tea. ''Ah don't tell me.. it starts with a J.. pretty english.. Jessica? Naw, too long.. hrm.. Jewel? No, I liked the s's. Ah! Jessy?'' the red head chattered, whilst making a cup of tea. To be fair, it smelled delightful, and if the girl had said yes, she would have her own cup. Yukashii just walked behind her desk, moved the papers, and waved for the girl to sit down, before sipping her tea.

''Ah.. that wakes you up in the morning. So.. what can I do for you, m'dear?''

Coding By: [THEFROST] | Graphics Part By: Ulqui
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Following one's own path [private, Aivee only] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Following one's own path [private, Aivee only] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Following one's own path [private, Aivee only] Empty Re: Following one's own path [private, Aivee only]

Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:44 pm
Most of the sadness and depression washed away from Jessy as the door opened, the same captain standing there. She smiled shyly as the captain looked around, then giggled at her response. She stepped in, her eyes flickering around, though no where near as fast as they usually did. She nodded at the offer of tea, focusing on the captain now.

"Please, tea would be great. This week has been hard on me."

She sat down opposite the captain, looking around the room as the tea was being prepared.

"Yes, that's me, Jessy Nessa, Toushiro usually just calls me little girl though."

Her face scrunched up, her dislike for that name clear on her face, her eyes flickering around the room. She seemed almost completely back to her usual self now, and as she took a sip of the tea she gasped in amazement.

"Wow, this tea is amazing, I've never had anything like it. As for why I'm here, well, because my captain wants me transferred to squad six. It's not like I fit real well with that squad anyway, I mean, why do they care if I sneak through the senkaimon every so often? It gets boring waiting around the compound for there to be somewhere to go in the world of the living. Little captain always being so uptight about it, it's so boring there."

Her voice showed her frustration at squad ten as she rambled on, then seemed to realize what she was doing and looked down at the desk in front of her.

"I'm sorry... it's just been a really hard week, ever since that fight... things have just gone downhill for me in squad ten. I just can't deal with it much longer, it's driving me crazy."

Tears dripped from her eyes as she spoke, it had been really hard for her. Ever since returning her squad had acted so distant from her, it felt as if she was no longer part of it. She couldn't help feeling sad, she had overcome so many problems with them, but it was clear she would be better off moving on.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Anonymous

Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:09 pm

The girl seemed shy at first, and Yuka was too tired to wonder why. After she had some tea, and the other had taken some of Yuka's own special blend, it seemed to all be much easier. Tea really did wake Yukashii up, she was a bit old fashioned like that. But the girl had made some references to not feeling well; this disturbed the motherly shinigami on some level. After all, she cared for Soul Society; so seeing someone that belonged to the same place as her sad? It made her heart feel unwell. The girl let out a gentle sigh, and just ran her fingers through her red bangs, moving them out of her face. But when Yuka had guessed the girl's name? She was even right and got the last name as a reward. The woman smiled warmly, as the other seemed to be holding something inside of her. She knew this girl previously from a major altercation at the front of her barracks, resulting in several things happening; namely Yukashii punishing one by one all of those involved. However, she had not gotten to this girl or another male, due to their injuries, she had saved them the brunt of her assault. They would have been crushed in their injured state, by her spiritual pressure; in fact, Yukashii had preferred they left so that she could go none too easy on the poor fools that got tangled up in her business. But that was something the captain was very unique about to say the least.

But the girl seemed to appreciate the home made tea that Yuka made, as the woman gave another soft smile. ''Thank you, I make it myself. I have a few plants, and add in a few unique things; it's quite interesting and definitely wakes me up.'' she said, as the other seemed to try and relax more in her presence. Yukashii knew she had that effect on those that were without parents, because she herself was without child but a mother. So it was a very hard thing to handle, as she easily gave out such motherly love to everyone that deserved it. The girl began to rant about things in squad ten, as she didn't really like Captain Hitsugaya's strict adherence to the rules. Though she understood him, she also understood people more so then the poor child; and the woman just smiled kindly listening to the girl. As the shinigami seemed to realize she was doing something wrong, she seemed to feel bad for it; Yukashii would have to fix that and hurriedly. Yukashii although, before she could start to speak in response, was presented with an apology. Yes, the girl seemed certainly regretful and it reminded the Captain of her days in her old squad, before Squad Six. It was very much like her situation, and Captain Byakuya had shown no kindness; she resented him for it then, but in a way, it had made her stronger. But this is not what the girl needed; a soft, motherly touch.

The woman softly got up, and walked over to the girl, enfolding her into a warm hug. ''It's okay to cry. You can cry on me.'' she said softly. The red head felt her own eyes closed, as she just held the girl to her, much like a mother would. ''You are alright dear, I am right here with you. It's fine to be frustrated; you didn't feel very much at home there did you? Though.. why here? I thought you would want to avoid the place that caused a lot of trouble.'' softly spoke the captain, once Jessy's tears had stopped. The woman was petting the girl's head, and rubbing soothing circles in her back. Sometime during the girl's crying, the Captain had shifted them so that the girl was sitting on her lap, cradled to the woman's warm body. She was curious about the girl's want to transfer to this squad, and just wanted to hear her reason. ''I'm not judging you.. just curious. I love knowing about those that are in my squad, and today you just may be part of it. So it makes sense that I know you more, right?'' she said with a gentle smile, still petting the girl. Yukashii understood the fact that the girl was alone; so why come to a place that could possibly hate her more so then a former place? It was strange.. but the woman just wanted to help. In fact, that's what she wanted to do the most.

So Yukashii would do what she could for this poor soul.

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:08 pm
She fell in to the woman's arms as she hugged her, letting the tears fall freely. She cried for a good couple of minutes before drying her tears and smiling at the captain.

"Th-thanks, and yes... I didn't like it there..."

Her voice was stuttering and weak, and she continued crying, stopping after another couple of minutes.

"B-b-because of you... during that fight... you... you stopped me. I was going to..."

She buried her head in the captain's chest as she continued crying, being quiet for a minute.

"I was so angry... I just... just wanted to... kill him... But then you showed up... and... and... I don't know what happened. I was calm... I don't know."

She stopped talking, quietly letting the tears falling from her eyes as she leans against the captain. All the sadness, guilt, and depression she had been holding in poured out uncontrollably, now that she felt safe enough to do so everything had come pouring out, she couldn't help it. She leaned against the captain, she needed someone to comfort her and help her out, her emotions were falling to shambles.

Anonymous

Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:07 pm

The girl seemed to be struggling with a lot of things inside of her heart; it seemed almost like it was suffocating her body and soul. The child was crying so earnestly, as if a lot of pain was pouring out of her body; it was almost pitiful, almost too sad for the motherly woman to bear it. But she understood; this squad was her children, for the child she could never raise. Her fingers threaded through the girl's hair, and just let her cry, relaxing against the captain. Such a young soul; a heart broken one. Such feelings to Yukashii, were not something everyone should get to feel. But without them, one wouldn't appreciate what actually felt right, real, or even good. But that didn't even matter, as the motherly woman just hugged the girl closer. Her stuttering was kinda adorable, and the girl confirmed what Yukashii had said; that the squad she had been had felt weird, out of place. That's why people got transferred around; to find the place that fit them the best. That was the purpose of the Gotei; to offer a better afterlife, even with training to serve a better purpose. That was their goal; they wanted to make things easier, and those that wanted to fight could. Although, they couldn't police the entirety of their forces, or of the Rukongai, so they had bad eggs all the time. But that was part of their lot, wasn't it? Yuka didn't want to write anyone off as a bad egg; just lacking discipline and direction. The girl seemed to be gathering her courage to say something, and attentively, Yukashii lent her ear to the girl. After all, it was the least she could do to know the people in her squad.

The crying softly calmed down, but the girl still seemed like she felt pain, and that worried her. When she admited her want to kill Yoma, it startled the woman; but then again, Yoma had been far different right then. That still remained on her heart; she would have to see him to make him understand what was going on. Those feelings; that sort of anger was not something anyone should bear alone. Yukashii would realize then, that perhaps, to this girl, this was the first time she had trusted someone this deeply. What had she lacked in her life to immidiately place her trust in the Captain like this? The girl seemed to be falling to pieces, as her tears started up again, but the woman cooed and softly hummed a lullaby, not replying to her confessions just yet. Her first concern was to make sure the girl would be alright; that was the main point of everything, as she let out a few hums, remembering songs she would give to her baby before she had to leave. Ah, she longed to see her child, to see where he had began to develop; that longing in her chest was an ache that she couldn't bear. But she knew she would have to; for the sake of duty, and protecting her child's future. And these children were no different; even if they were older then her, a lot of these people were children still. She had to nuture them, and help them grow. That was her duty to the Gotei 13, that took her in when all her hopes had wandered to waste.

''My dear.. anger like that.. sadness like that.. it cannot be kept to just you. I don't know what I did, but I am so glad that you can trust me with these feelings. So please, just let yourself cry, let yourself feel all of those emotions. I will be right here with you, holding you. So please, let it all out; and don't give up.'' she said softly, letting her lips brush into the girl's hair. It was that creature comfort; and Yukashii probably excluded such an aura, having suffered so much. Her Charisma was interesting to say the least, but she always won the trust of people. Because trusting someone is how you got to know people; it's how you got to help them, and shape them to be a better person. That was why Yukashii always did her best.. and this child needed her. So that's all the woman could do right? She was the captain.. and she would take care of her squad, even if they just transfered in today. She felt sorry for Hitsugaya; he didn't understand exactly what he would lose with the cold aura he held like a shield. She was some one that enjoyed the warmth; and with that warmth, came people; and from those people, came amazing things. That was the nature of their race, no matter their deaths or not; that's why the Gotei came together.. that's why the world is still standing, regardless of all of the inhuman things thrown at it. It was the heart that moved, that fought, that wanted to protect just as much as destroy, hate, and wanted to seal it all off. That mess of feelings.. what could Yukashii do but hold the girl more?

It was her duty, as the Captain of the new squad she was joining, after all.

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:50 am
Jessy's tears fell as she continued letting her emotion flow out of her. As her tears flowed she felt the kindness of the captain, and within a few minutes her tears stopped falling. Lifting her head slightly, after a couple of tries her breathing was starting to return to normal. Finally having pulled herself together for the most part, Jessy stood up and sat down opposite the captain.

"T-thank you, I hope I didn't make you upset or anything..."

Jessy was worried, had her breakdown ruined any chance of her being transferred? She didn't want to have to go back to Toshiro's squad, she couldn't take that. She wiped the tears from her face with her sleeve before looking at Yukashi.

"I hope you don't have any problems with me joining your squad, I really would live it."

She squirmed in her chair a bit as her eyes moved from item to item in the room, a sign that she was returning to her old self. The relief of letting the emotions she had held in was starting, she definitely was more relaxed then when she had entered the compound. Still, a singe worry ran through her mind, what if the captain didn't want her? Then she would have to return to squad ten, and she could not imagine having to deal with Toshiro for even another day. She desperately wanted this transfer to work out, and she gave the captain a pleading look, one that spoke all too well of her desire to join squad six.

Anonymous

Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:35 pm

Soon, the child in her arms seemed to become soothed. It took a while, but Yukashii just let her touches and love come through. She was a mother, so to soothe a child was no problem; Jessy seemed to be really stressed and needed the gentle release, the touch of someone that knew how to handle these emotions. Yukashii had always taken care of little ones, with her wisdom and her experiences. But that wasn't much right now, as she kept trying to soothe the heart of this girl; and soon, the tears died down, and her form stopped shaking. She was still a bit out of it, but she had began to realize things. And she began to calm down, coming to terms with those things; it was a beautiful process to view. And slowly, she felt good enough: Jessy removed herself from the warmth of the captain's lap, causing a light whine from the woman, and sat opposite her. The girl seemed worried, as if her breakdown would affect things that Yukashii had already decided. She was all nervous, twitching, and letting her eyes wander, as the flame haired woman let out a kindly smile once more; these smiles were really the foundations of her charm in some cases. After all, the smiles were pure of heart and feeling, and never seemed to back down, no matter how dark something was. The woman just let the girl try to catch her breaths, and observed Jessy. She was memorizing traits and what not; after all Yukashii wanted to know her transfer pretty well, as a person not what was on paper.

When the younger shinigami finally let out her worries, the woman let out a small laugh. ''Oh no, dear, why would that influence something I had already decided? I figured that since you felt strongly about this switch, I shouldn't deny you. Don't worry, you will join this squad today; so please, relax a bit.'' she said, letting out another smile, sipping some tea, as she let a breathing sigh out of her body. ''I was really worried about you. I visted your room in recovery once or twice, without anyone noticing; I just wanted to make sure you were alright. I didn't realize how many feelings you had piled up like that. You poor thing. If you ever feel like that here, please, come to me. I want to help you, earnestly.'' she said softly, as she gave another gentle smile. But then the captain started to pout a bit, and walked over to Jessy. Picking up the girl and putting her on her lap again, the red haired woman cuddled into the younger girl, letting out a satisfied noise in the back of her throat. ''Uwaaa, who said you could stop snuggling with me!'' said in a protesting but playful voice, before nuzzling into adorably. Yukashii was a cuddle bug, she couldn't help it. She let out a happy noise, before tilting her head up to Jessy, and letting out a radiantly happy smile. She was truly happy with cuddles and snuggles, and even just held onto the girl a bit tightly, to make sure she didn't escape this time!

''You can count on me, I promise that Jessy.'' she muttered into the girl's body, hoping that the other would hear her.

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:51 pm
Jessy smiled shyly as she heard the captain's reply, her eyes flickering around faster as she was now completely relaxed. As the captain talked about visiting her in recovery Jessy blushed slightly. Smoothing her clothes with her hands, Jessy thought back to the time after her fight in which she had recuperated. She didn't remember much other then the sadness she had felt when she awoke and was told she needed to return to squad ten. Shaking her head slightly to clear herself of those horrible memories, she noticed the captain was standing over her.

Next thing she knew she had been plopped in to the captain's lap, and her protest ended almost immediately as she felt herself being hugged against the woman. A soft, happy sigh escaped her lips as she sat still, allowing the woman to do what she want, a content smile forming on her face. Her eyes flickered back and forth the same as before, only this time most of her view contained the captain's body, and her inability to focus on one thing for more then a few seconds meant she now seemed to be looking away from the captain almost all the time.

"Um, Captain, is there anything else I need to do now? Also, I don't know that much about the rules here... I'm kind of nervous."

Jessy hoped there was nothing else she needed to do, she wanted to be a part of her new squad as soon as possible and leave the tenth squad behind.

Anonymous

Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:54 pm

Yukashii was happy; this one wasn't trying to squirm away and get out of her grip. The buxom woman really liked to nab and cuddle others, and just loved contact with younger people. Jessy was odd, as Yukashii wasn't usually this forward with girls in any faction; but yet, here she was, being very forward with her. There was a sort of purr and a snuggling tendency, as she just let herself wrap warmth around the poor girl. Yukashii knew minds, knew girls, and knew how sometimes, things would shatter. The girl's lack of attention span wasn't necessarily bad; the Captain could understand that, as she felt nervous. It might even be something that just happened with her either she liked it or not. The red head slowly rose from her position, and then playfully nipped the girl's ear, giggling a bit right after. ''You're silly. There's not many rules that you don't already know; but a rule of Squad Six is that you must be presentable and honourable, no matter what. Also, we have casual Friday's and crazy Tuesday's.'' she said, a bit of humour slipping in her voice. Her squad liked to try surprising her on these days that she allowed them their own fashion sense; she didn't mention the drifting of people in and out of her office for one thing or the other. But she was sure she didn't need to mention that; this girl had joined her squad out of her own will, had asked for that transfer and made it here. That was admirable.. but why?

Yukashii wasn't sure why, but she would accept this girl. Her fingers drummed lightly on the small of the other's back, her face pulling into thoughtful frowns. Hrmn, she was going to make this a Jessy day! Her squad would forgive; after all, this meant they got someone else to talk with, and spend time with. Another comrade. ''Oh, I've heard that you like sneaking into the human world; as long as you leave me a note of where you've gone, and a report when you come back, I have no problems with that. After all, we're the face of the Gotei 13; this means we need to be present, right?'' she said with a light smile, and then nipped the girl's ear again. These were habits off of when she lived with the Youkai; they were really affectionate, and didn't hold much to modesty. It was a tick that let her think, and at the same time assure the person she was holding that it was okay. It often helped soothe the kits and what not. But the woman was surely not aware of how weird those feelings could become. Her green eyes then light up, as she picked up the girl, holding her bridal style; no one could say that Yukashii wasn't strong really, but she was a woman of a weird caliber. ''Come on now, let's get something done!'' she exclaimed, letting another large smile tumble off of her lips. Yeah, she was definitely going to enjoy having someone else to baby.

After all, Yukashii was a mother at heart.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum