Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Masaaki
Masaaki
Starter Member

Kidō  Empty Kidō

Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:20 am
Name: Abysmal Lightning
Type: Offensive
Number: 35
Effects: The User points at their target and shoots out a dark-bluish streak of lightning from their pointing finger that can pierce its target, plus if it hits it's target it does not shock its opponent but numbs that part of their body and if a skilled user performs this technique it can freeze that body part. Someone like Kenpaichi could resist or break the ice of an advanced user or someone with High durability. The paralyzed(or numb) depends in the user and the target example would be if a Master used this technique on a advanced durability character they would remain numb or paralyzed for around 2-3 posts. If that body part if frozen then you use either break the ice on that body part or melt it off. People that could resist this technique must have high durability or must have great skill in Kidō so they could counter it
Incantation: Know the darkness in my heart, Abysmal Lightning
Notes: can only be used three times per battle and if used without incantation it can numb the users hand and in extreme cases their whole body. It numbs the user for about 1-3 posts depending on the level of their Kidō only someone very skilled could bypass it though meaning Advanced at least. On average the freezing lasts around 5-7 posts.

Last edited by Masaaki on Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

Killing you will be my pleasure
Spoiler:
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kidō  Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Kidō  Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Kidō  Empty Re: Kidō

Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:43 pm
Uhm... First of all.. I'd wait on your character before I get this checked, but since i'm here. I'll talk.

Well... the issue I have is how long if the person gets hit is numbed/Paralyzed, can they resist it? How can they resist it, Do you mean by a skilled user a person that's a practitioner of Kidō can make it deadly? Uhm... How long does it numb the user who uses it if they use it without incantation, can someone skilled in Kidō bypass Incantation? And how long if it did numb someone's body how long does it numb for.

Kidō  GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Masaaki
Masaaki
Starter Member

Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:07 am
Someone like Kenpaichi could resist or break the ice of an advanced user or someone with High durability. The paralyzed(or numb) depends in the user and the target example would be if a Master used this technique on a advanced durability character they would remain numb or paralyzed for around 5-10 seconds. If that body part if frozen then you use either break the ice on that body part or melt it off. People that could resist this technique must have high durability or must have great skill in Kidō so they could counter it. It numbs the user for about 1-3 seconds depending on the level of their Kidō only somone very skilled could bypass it though meaning Advanced at least.

Spoiler:
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:25 pm
Hmm.. So only really only High level Kidō users? Hmm... It's interesting Uhm.. Hm So Basically someone with Advanced skills in Kidō could survive this. Got it.

Almost approvable, Just one question How long does the tech last for?

Kidō  GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Masaaki
Masaaki
Starter Member

Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:37 pm
ht etechnique only takes about a second to shoot and the freezing lasts 5-7 posts and the numb last 1-3 posts

Spoiler:
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:44 pm
Looks pretty good put your edits into the original post, then I'll approve it.

Kidō  GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Masaaki
Masaaki
Starter Member

Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:41 pm
Done

Spoiler:
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:55 am
Glorious, Your First Kidō is approved! Any mod can check behind me if they feel it's too powered, but I like it, You can post this up in your profile now.~

Kidō  GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum