Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Masaaki
Masaaki
Starter Member

New Kidō  Empty New Kidō

Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:39 am
Name: Abysmal Spear
Type: Offensive
Number: 28 and exclusive to Masaaki
Effects: The user instantly summons a small floating energy portal(similar to a black hole) about one foot wide and long that shoots out a high speed spear of black ice that it if hit can only can it pierce its target but slightly numb it( adept durability target will have some basic feeling in that part of the body and the numbness last for about 1-2 posts)
Incantation: Darkness show your wrath
Notes: this technique can be used 5-7 times a thread and the best thing about this technique is the the user can summon the portal from anywhere in the immediate battlefield, make this Kidō very useful against fast opponents.
Adept 50-70 miles per hour
Advanced 100-150 miles per hour
Master 175-200 miles per hour
Grandmaster 350-500 miles per hour

Name: Shield of the King of the Abyss
Type: Defensive
Number: 48 and exclusive to Masaaki
Effects: Creates a thin wall of black ice instanteously in front of the user, that can block Kidō up to the power level 65 and one or two advanced Zanpakutō and haruda attacks before shatteriing
Incantation: Protect your master, darkness
Notes: can only be used twice a thread or battle and the user must say the incantation

Name: Sword of the King of the Abyss
Effects: quickly creates using the water vapor in the air a large(15+ meter) claymore sword out of black ice hovering above the user. The user controls this sword with their non-sword hand and it moves very fast and can regenerate itself.
Incantation: Defend your master from his enemies
Notes: can only be used once in a thread and the user must say the incantation and the sword can only be countered and blocked not destroyed because it regenerates through the use of water vapor but on the flip side if their is not water vapor(if in space) then he can not use this technique

Name: Rain of True Heaven
Type: Offensive and supplementary
Number: 61 and exclusive to Masaaki
Effects:The user forms a shard of black ice in their hand and then throws it into the air. the shard creates a black hole like portal around a 1 foot long and wide that follows and hovers over its target(about 50 meters in the air) and launches numerous black ice senbon from the portal that can also numb its target if it connects.
Incantation: Shower my target in the love that only you can show, darkness, Rain of True Heaven.
Notes: The senbon that rain down from the portal fall at around 50-75 miles per hour. The portal can be destroyed if it is hit with either an advanced Zanpakutō attack or haruda attack or at least a number 35+ Kidō. Can only be used once a thread

Name: Abysmal Cloak
Type: Defensive and supplementary
Number: 55
Effects: The user instantly uses the spiritual energy in their own body and converts it into shadow making the user body intangible for 1 post.
Incantation: Darkness shroud me in your embrace
Notes: The user can not be hit by any physical type of attack but he can be hit with an advanced or better energy type attack. Anything less than advance will go right now him in this form. This can only be used twice a thread. The user can not move at all in this form.

Name: Regio, True Lord of the Abysmal Plane
Type: Offensive, defensive and supplementary
Number 87 and exclusive to Masaaki(will not get this Kidō until I turn Master in Kidō)

Effect: User opens a black hole like portal into the Plan of Abyss and summon a huge wyvern made of black ice and spirit energy out from the portal(Regio is around 100 meters long) and this wyern breathes a powerful icy fog from its mouth that instantly freezes its target, freezing lasts for 2-4 posts and can also while the target is frozen, the ice actually prevents the opponent from using large amounts of spiritual pressure at one time. The attack is avoidable but only to masters in speed and Kidō that either evades the high cloud of fog or counters this Kidō.The Dragon be broken down if someone uses a strong enough attack but can regenerate in 2-3 posts depending on the damage. The AOE of 50 meters from its mouth

Part 2(power level 97 will not get until I am a grandmaster) while the opponent is frozen Regio creates over 100,000 shards of ice to rain down upon the users opponent while he is frozen, most creatures will die from part 2 of this Kidō.
Incantation:

Regio, lord of the True darkness that lives in the hearts of all men
Hear my hopes and my dreams that only shapes and grows darkness in your name
I am your student and your servant on this plane and I request something in return for my devotion to your name
That you smite all foes that stand before me
REGIO, TRUE LORD OF THE ABYSMAL PLANE
SMITE DOWN ALL OF SLANDERS AGAINST YOUR POWER

Part 2

REGIO, I ask of you one more boon
Anhilate this target
show (her/him) the power of the abyss
and the TRUE and ULTIMATE POWER of DARKNESS
REGIO, TURN(her/him) INTO DUST

Notes: This technique can only be used once a year and freezes the users hands for the next month for performing this technique. This technique also drain the users of nearly all spirtual energy in their body which means that if ones spiritual energy is too low that he could potentially die from this technique. This is a very very powerful technique and the first part pretty much summons a huge dragon that flies around the battlefield breathing pretty much instant freeze spray on any and all targets.
.New Kidō  Ice_Dragon_revisited_by_Richi89

Last edited by Masaaki on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:29 pm; edited 6 times in total

Killing you will be my pleasure
Spoiler:
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Kidō  Left_bar_bleue8700/99999New Kidō  Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

New Kidō  Empty Re: New Kidō

Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:53 pm
Just how fast is the Kidō.

New Kidō  GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Masaaki
Masaaki
Starter Member

Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:23 pm
speed of the launched spear will truly depend on the person but since this is at least an Adept Kidō I would say

Adept 50-70 miles per hour
Advanced 100-150 miles per hour
Master 175-200 miles per hour
Grandmaster 350-500 miles per hour

Spoiler:
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:36 am
Okay holy shit you multiplied Kidō like rabbits.

:Let's go.
----
-
Name: Abysmal Spear
Number: 28 and exclusive to Masaaki
Effects: The user instantly summons a small floating energy portal(similar to a black hole) about one foot wide and long that shoots out a high speed spear of black ice that it if hit can only can it pierce its target but slightly numb it( adept durability target will have some basic feeling in that part of the body and the numbness last for about 1-2 posts)
Incantation: Darkness show your wrath
Notes: this technique can be used 5-7 times a thread and the best thing about this technique is the the user can summon the portal from anywhere in the immediate battlefield, make this Kidō very useful against fast opponents

Once you add in your speed thing then this should be good.

Name: Shield of the King of the Abyss
Type: Defensive
Effects: Creates a thin wall of black ice instanteously in front of the user, that can block Kidō up to the power level 65 and one or two advanced Zanpakutō and haruda attacks before shatteriing
Incantation: Protect your master, darkness
Notes: can only be used twice a thread or battle and the user must say the incantation

This is okay.

Name: Sword of the King of the Abyss
Effects: quickly creates using the water vapor in the air a large(15+ meter) claymore sword out of black ice hovering above the user. The user controls this sword with their non-sword hand and it moves very fast and can regenerate itself.
Incantation: Defend your master from his enemies
Notes: can only be used once in a thread and the user must say the incantation and the sword can only be countered and blocked not destroyed because it regenerates through the use of water vapor but on the flip side if their is not water vapor(if in space) then he can not use this technique

This is decent enough.

Name: Rain of True Heaven
Type: Offensive and supplementary
Number: 61 and exclusive to Masaaki
Effects:The user forms a shard of black ice in their hand and then throws it into the air. the shard creates a black hole like portal around a 1 foot long and wide that follows and hovers over its target(about 50 meters in the air) and launches numerous black ice senbon from the portal that can also numb its target if it connects.
Incantation: Shower my target in the love that only you can show, darkness, Rain of True Heaven.
Notes: The senbon that rain down from the portal fall at around 50-75 miles per hour. The portal can be destroyed if it is hit with either an advanced Zanpakutō attack or haruda attack or at least a number 35+ Kidō. Can only be used once a thread

Uhm... This is okay.

Name: Abysmal Cloak
Type: Defensive and supplementary
Number: 55
Effects: The user instantly uses the spiritual energy in their own body and converts it into shadow making the user body intangible for 1 post.
Incantation: Darkness shroud me in your embrace
Notes: The user can not be hit by any physical type of attack but he can be hit with an advanced or better energy type attack. Anything less than advance will go right now him in this form. This can only be used twice a thread. The user can not move at all in this form.

This is okay.

Name: Regio, True Lord of the Abysmal Plane
Type: Offensive, defensive and supplementary
Number 87 and exclusive to Masaaki(will not get this Kidō until I turn Master in Kidō)

Effect: User opens a black hole like portal into the Plan of Abyss and summon a huge wyvern made of black ice and spirit energy out from the portal(Regio is around 100 meters long) and this wyern breathes a powerful icy fog from its mouth that instantly freezes its target, freezing lasts for 5-7 posts and can also while the target is frozen, the ice actually prevents the opponent from using large amounts of spiritual pressure at one time. The attack is avoidable but only to masters in speed and Kidō that either evades the high cloud of fog or counters this Kidō

Part 2(power level 97 will not get until I am a grandmaster) while the opponent is frozen Regio creates over 100,000 shards of ice to rain down upon the users opponent while he is frozen, most creatures will die from part 2 of this Kidō.
Incantation:

Regio, lord of the True darkness that lives in the hearts of all men
Hear my hopes and my dreams that only shapes and grows darkness in your name
I am your student and your servant on this plane and I request something in return for my devotion to your name
That you smite all foes that stand before me
REGIO, TRUE LORD OF THE ABYSMAL PLANE
SMITE DOWN ALL OF SLANDERS AGAINST YOUR POWER

Part 2

REGIO, I ask of you one more boon
Anhilate this target
show (her/him) the power of the abyss
and the TRUE and ULTIMATE POWER of DARKNESS
REGIO, TURN(her/him) INTO DUST

Notes: This technique can only be used once a year and freezes the users hands for the next month for performing this technique. This technique also drain the users of nearly all spirtual energy in their body which means that if ones spiritual energy is too low that he could potentially die from this technique. This is a very very powerful technique and the first part pretty much summons a huge dragon that flies around the battlefield breathing pretty much instant freeze spray on any and all targets.

Okay... Uhm.. holy crap insane cool down much... I can see this working but you need restrict the freezing down to 2-4 posts first off, and sweet lord... I hope this never is used. Secondly... you can use it more than once a year, but no more than once a thread, and has a cool down of 5 threads is enough. Oh what's the area of impact and such?

Masaaki
Masaaki
Starter Member

Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:42 am
AOE for REGIO attack is around 50 meters from his mouth

Spoiler:
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:00 pm
Fair enough can the Dragon be broken down if someone uses a strong enough attack?

Masaaki
Masaaki
Starter Member

Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:01 pm
as long it can renerate using water vapor in the air

Spoiler:
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:24 pm
It should take about 2-3 posts, which means that it's duration gets shortened are you fine with that?

Masaaki
Masaaki
Starter Member

Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:26 pm
yes I am

Spoiler:
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:56 pm
Okay update all of your things then I think I can approve it.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum