Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The new arrival/vizard to school. (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3500/9999The new arrival/vizard to school. (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

The new arrival/vizard to school. (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The new arrival/vizard to school. (open)

Wed May 01, 2013 1:58 pm
Natalia slowly shook her head no as she giggled. She could not help but tap her chin as she giggled. Normally i may be tempted but in either case i already have the spirit world after me. Considering i did pull a dissapering act somehow from the Soul society and ended up here. I am pretty sure the shinigami at least are still looking for and or prepareing to come after me to say the least. considering my abrupt exit with the means on how it happened more then likely considered an unknown. She said with a soft giggle as she shook her head. She had more reason why she would be targeted but she would not want to get into that right now.

Besides i could proubly slip past everyone if i used my speed if i wanted to. but then again i suppose i may just stay for the time being. Though the place does seem rather boring and it does rather piss me off. She stated in a rather disgusted tone as she slowly shook her head. Her mind slowly began to wounder as she stared at the celling for a few seconds. I will admit though i am rather tempted to take you up on that offer though for the time being i am afraid i should really decline. I will howev er think about it and if i decide to change my mind i will let you know.
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The new arrival/vizard to school. (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999The new arrival/vizard to school. (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

The new arrival/vizard to school. (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The new arrival/vizard to school. (open)

Fri May 03, 2013 1:52 pm
Suzu would be thinking of everything Natalia has said analyzing her words. She openly said she was on the run from the Soul society. And more importantly she said 'the shinigami' the way she said it was excluding herself. So that most likely mint she was not one. That combined with what Natalia was obviously not such as demon and hollow. Suzu ruled it done to two things. She is either a Soul which I doubt. The only other option is that she is a Vizard. Suzu could not be sure of this as it's only an educated guess at best. "You are a Vizard aren't you? If you really think the Soul society is after you than having friends could help. That being said if any pesky shinigami's try anything just call me k? Even if you don't want to join the Akatsuki still call me. We can't let shinigami's run amuck now can we. " Suzu would smile at her "Hmm well I better be off to class. I hope to see you again." Suzu reach down into her bag and pull out a well-made map of the whole school. "Here take this. It really helps." After that Suzu would speed off down the hallway so she would not be late for class.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The new arrival/vizard to school. (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3500/9999The new arrival/vizard to school. (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Fri May 03, 2013 1:58 pm
Natalia took the map and gently shook her head. She could not belive someone actually used the word friends to her. She never had them before and for the time being she decided not to really mess with that for the time being. Shaking her head she to decided it was time to get to class. She then slowly walked to class and decided to go about things as if nothing had even happened. Itwas true others could help but with her it all depended on if she thought she could trust anyone else. shaking her head she decided to let her thoughts go till the day was done.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum