Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost in thought. (open.) Left_bar_bleue3500/9999Lost in thought. (open.) Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Lost in thought. (open.) Empty Lost in thought. (open.)

Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:04 pm
Lost in thought. (open.) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlImb7M-2MWPHPJ9mW1ldBsRgUxYGroBbdVmbh57J7i0MHqdruIw

Nithanial was lost in thought as he slowly made his way into a shop. He was not really paying attention to where he was going. Shaking his head he grummbled slightly to himself as he looked to the ground. Slowly rubbing the back of his as he sighed. HE was confused as to why he had to talk to someone who was sugjested to him by some strange person he met. But then again it was something to do he supposed.

Damn that wanna be angel annoyed the hell outta me. Why the frig did he think i should talk to this urahara guy anyway? Its not like it will do me any good. Specially if he knows about my family's clan. If he does then it may just be a repeat of the home town all over again.

He stated gently rubbing the back of his head as the thoughts began to over whelm him and he slowly closed his eyes. Shakeing his head he could not help but think about how it would go down if his clan was known to this person. Even if it was he was hopeing that things would go smothly. given as to how nothing ever seemed to go verry smiithly when his family was involved in some way.
Star
Star
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost in thought. (open.) Left_bar_bleue0/0Lost in thought. (open.) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Lost in thought. (open.) Empty Re: Lost in thought. (open.)

Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:49 pm
Hanataro yamada the man of the hour, having high hopes to become the captain of squad four. Even more, he was just doing his normal rounds in life. Just walking around, training whenever he could but things could be better. He was trying his hardest to gain combat skills, which his sword clearly was not at all unless in Shikai mode.

Next thing he knew, he had hit someone causing him to fall to the ground. The epic, slow motion sequence as he started to yell in a overly loud voice. Falling to the ground, then POW, hitting the floor with some pain as he rolled on the ground.

" Ouch,ouch,ouch,ouch! "

He didn't even see the person there, the average looking guy had came into the world. Hanataro on the other hand was screwing up himself already, and couldn't change anything at all.

A life is such a good thing,But can be taken away so easily.
Hanataro,Yamada 3-1
Nova 3-1
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost in thought. (open.) Left_bar_bleue3500/9999Lost in thought. (open.) Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:20 pm
Lost in thought. (open.) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlImb7M-2MWPHPJ9mW1ldBsRgUxYGroBbdVmbh57J7i0MHqdruIw

nithanial bearly fell backwords as someone bumped into him. Staring at the stranger he slowly tilted his head to one side. He was not entirely sure what to make of the person though he did give a simple sigh as he slowly closed his eyes.. And just who in the heck are you? you do not seem like someone i would need to go to see to get this training thing that freaky angel wannabe was walking about. His voice had a slightly soft tone to it though his face looked serious. In a way to some it would even look slightly demonic. Sense everytime he took anything seriously a strange creepy black shadow always seemed to cover half of his face.

I suppose the who would not really matter but i can not help but be curious about who someone who bumped into me is. I am Nithanial Riyuu of the Riyuu clan. he stated stareing at the person before him. more curious about who they were then anything else. Though he really did not want to do it he extended his hand in in offer to help the person up if they were willing to accept it that is. Nithanial himself was unsure of what to make of the person though he did know that in his mind he could not help but think that no good maybe able to come from this. Even though he always thought that when ever he helped anyone who may know something about his lineage and may possibly treat him diffrently cause of it. Though for the most part that had died down a little bit anyway in him sense he arrived to this area in general.
Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost in thought. (open.) Left_bar_bleue15/100Lost in thought. (open.) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

Sat May 25, 2013 9:34 pm

| E | N | T | E | R | | T | H | E | | A | N | G | E | L |
| R | Y | O | U | | I | R | A | M | A | S | H | A |

"Do you not believe in angels?"

It had been a quite regular day for Ryou, as he was walking around town just to make sure the streets were safe and the people of the town were more than okay. It wasn't like he was on the clock or anything, having some important job to go run off to. It wasn't like he had a job to protect the people living in this town either, he did it for the sake of others; because a selfish life cant be considered a joyful life at all. This was the code Ryou lived by, as he was a true embodiment of what is good and right.

He was walking down Karakura, a town he he had not visited in ages. What with the other work he had been stuck with working on over the years; he hadn't had any time to go and see how the town was doing. Its amazing how much things could change over the centuries. The faces, the environment, the vibe as well as the culture. The changes were new of course, but the fact that there was change was nothing new to Ryou; after all he had been living for quite some time now. After a usual run up of all the ice cream stores the town had to offer, Ryou decided to go visit Urahara's shop; as it was place that had done him very well in his lifetime.

As he walked into the store in a slow but elegant movement, and as soon as he had entered the room; it seemed to resonate in joy with Ryou's arrival. As if his mere presence seemed to liven the room itself. And in all actuality, that's exactly what happened. Then he overheard a rambling that was pretty interesting, as he turned to the man who said those words and he chuckled a bit "So you don't believe in angels then?" said Ryou in a voice that generally sounded soothing to people.

After a glance, it could be seen that the man named Ryou was in fact extremely handsome. With a pearly white skin that seemed to glow on its own, he stood at six feet tall, with an extra inch for good measure. He was wearing a Dark blue leather jacket, with an electric blue t-shirt on the inside with a graphic image of an eagle spanning across his chest. His Jeans matched his dark blue jacket with the same dark blue color that fell perfectly to his ankle; where there was a dark blue matching pair of converse that were just at ankle length. A closer look at his face and you could see a well defined face with pearly white teeth, that were used to present his seemingly angelic smile. He appeared to be like a model in the flesh, with a vibe that truly embodied the existence of angel.

"It seems like your worried about something, anything wrong?" He asked again in that clear and soothing voice, as he flashed a smile that seemed to make the room dance with jubilance.

Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 26, 2013 2:10 am
Nithanial looked to the man as he entered the store tilting his head to one side. He was not entirely sure what to make of the person who stood before him though in a way he seemed to not really care much for him. Slowly shaking his head he decided to try to clear the thoughts out of his head as the voice gently rang into his ear. To him anything that seemed that soothing could not be a good thing. Slowly looking the male over he gently raised an eyebrow. as his eyes focused on the male. his mind slowly trying to work things out as he let out a soft sigh. Its not really that i do not belive in them. its more of the thing that i just do not think real angel's would bother coming down here. Demons on the other hand they do come and its up to a certin group to get rid of them but thats all i will say on that. He stated as he gently crossed his arms over his chest. staring at the smile seemed to only make him shudder. as he slowly closed his eyes.

Wait don't tell me. your another one of these angel things. he said slowly rolling his eyes as he let out a sigh. He could not belive it he was not in this area to long and he may have already met two so called angel types. Well i suppose i will just say they may be on the planet and end it all there. He stated gently muttering to himself as he sloiwly closed his eyes. Then the new words fell upon his ears as he took in a small breath so he could explain. As for the something wrong. I was told to find this urahara for some reason. something about potential or some crap like that.. Though as i thought this may be the wrong place to go to. either that or the guy's just to lazy to go to his own shop. He said mummbleing unto himself. They may have said some other name to though honestly i was not really paying attention to the stuff that was said after a few moments of listening to him. He was unsure what to say after that so he ended up tapping his chin in thought as he let out a soft sigh. He was outta words to say and soon he would simply shrug to say he was outta things to even say for the time being. Though some would take it as an excuse to just ignore them. Though he would still obviously be giveing the person before him his full attention.

Soon after he would gently snap his finger's and offer a grin. Ohh yea i forgot to introduce myself. I am Nithanial Riyuu. I am the leader of the Riyuu clan. Though if you have never really heard of us it is possibly for the best. We are not a group thats very happy with what happens when our clan's name gets to well known in a general area.
Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost in thought. (open.) Left_bar_bleue15/100Lost in thought. (open.) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

Mon May 27, 2013 2:13 pm

"Well its true that evil is a bit more flashy isn't it?" He said in a gentle manner as he smiled sadly to himself. It was true, whenever something bad happened; someone was robbed or injured by another, it becomes global news. Everyone runs to the scene, disaster draws people like moths to a flame. Yet it seems that trumps gentle actions time and time again, as whenever any small kind action is given; they are easily forgotten. This always weighed heavily in Ryou's heart, because it always rang true. But this would never deter him from helping others, because that's exactly how it should be; people should be united and help one and other. But this he would ponder later.

He saw the man close his eyes and he could already feel the uncomfortable vibe he was giving the man. He wondered what it could have been, he wasn't sure what he had done to make the man so unsettled. Ryou then hadn't moved from the spot he was at, and suddenly two ice cream pops had appeared in his hand. It seemed as if they had just manifested themselves there, but in reality he just moved very quick. So quick that no one in the room could register what had actually happened. Ryou had timed the blinking of Nithanial's eyes perfectly to create this illusion as he smiled and handed him one of the ice cream pop's.

"No way, im nothing that great" he said with another gentle laugh. Even his laughter sounded angelic. Not a fake metallic or ominous laugh, but a genuine just soothing laugh. "Though im sure their around, those angels; they just aren't noticeable". He then paused and listened intently to the man's problems. He didn't interrupt or divert his attention; for he cared for what the man had to say. "Ah it sounds like your looking for Urahara, hes never in; surprising he has alot of things to do" he said looking at Nithanial with his crystal clear blue eyes. Soon enough Nithanial wouldn't mind his presence at all, because it rang of one that didn't present harm; at all. It was unique because it wasn't an act to lower ones guard, it was genuinely Ryou.

"On the bright side, im sure you've got the right name" He said and paused shortly "On the other side... it's gonna be pretty tough to get a hold of him" he said with a laugh that wasn't annoyingly loud, but low and charming. As the man paused Ryou took a bite into his ice pop, he just loved sweets; more than most things in life. After he spoke again Ryou smiled "Nice to meet you Nithanial" Ryou had actually known of the clans name. He read once in a file, since he in one of the Iramasha's most important figures; he always had to keep tabs on anyone and everyone to create a friendly relationship with all. He had only seen the name though and knew nothing about it, for of course he doesn't inquire into every subject. Of course though, he acted as if he had never heard the name. "My names Ryou, Ryou Iramasha" he said with a smile.

Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 27, 2013 7:46 pm
Nithanial Looked to him as he gave a soft sigh. He knew people here were alot faster then him though oddly enough it really did not seem to bother him all that much. He was still trying to get the ability to tap into the hidden potential he had managed to do once before. Giving yet another sigh he slowly turned his attention back to the person before him. Yea that is true. Though with people like me we get the attention weither its wanted or not. Luckly not many people know of my clan and their motto here. Wich to be honest tends to be a good thing. If you know anything about my clan then its okay to tell me what you know but unless you want normal people causing a panic i sugjest you do not spread it around to far. He then slowly began to nod his head as he sighed. If you ask me This Urahara guy sounds like a lazy bum. Either that or just some good for nothing that lets someone else do all the work here he should be doing. I will admit i could be wrong on that. Though if he truely is rarely ever here then they proubly should give the name of this place a new name in general.

He gave a soft nod as he looked to the person before him. well it is nice to meet someone here i suppose sense it seems the place is well abbandoned. well thats what it seems like to me. So i t is nice to have ran into someone at the very least. He said as he offered a soft grin. His energy would feel like a human's though it would also have a sort of draconic feeling to it as well. He was not very focused at the time so the whole fact of why he was pressed so hard in training as he grew up would not be seen at the present time though a slight leak of his energy would show that this human had much more potential then was apperant when just looking at him as he spoke within a casual setting. What exactly brings you here to this rundown place anyway? I highly dought it was the scenery. He said with a nod of his head as he placed a hand to his chin.
Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 28, 2013 4:09 pm

"I actually don't know anything about them, would you care to tell me their story?" Ryou asked, as now he was interested. Sure he had seen the name, but that didn't mean he knew anything. In fact he truly knew nothing at all, so it wouldn't hurt to learn a little. "Hah, he really does seem like one when you meet him; but in reality he works harder than 99% of the population so" Ryou said with a little chuckle. Urahara did work very hard, and his appearance was the exact opposite of such diligence; but then again, Urahara probably did that on purpose.

"Im glad you feel that way, its boring be all lonely so" He said as he gave another friendly smile, Ryou felt that his resiatsu was slightly off from a humans, although that didn't mean much to him. Seeing as how that wasn't so uncommon. If you tried feeling for Ryou's at the moment though, you wouldn't be able to sense it; it would be as if he were a ghost of some sort. "Would you believe me if i said it was actually the scenery?" Ryou said in a joking tone; in a sense it was true, it was the scenery.

Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 28, 2013 4:48 pm
Nithanial slowly raised his eyebrow as he gave a slight nod of his head. I suppose it would not hurt. My clan is a group of demon exersists. We live for the sake of demonic exicusions. i suppose you can say we hunt demons. Use use the gates of the dragon that our clan is born with. They are chi gates that are embeded within out body that replaces the normal chakara or chi points of the human body. when we master so many of the gates we can use the power of the dragon that the gate embodies. theres one for all the main elements. Our clan is despised when people get to know more about them for our clan's motto is to destroy evil by becoming that evil. So many in turn take this knoladge and assume by becomeing the evil we to become the demons we strive to destroy though that is not the case we have had numerous attempts upon our lives by the towns people who in many way's we protected from said demons we have destroyed. He took in a deep breath as he offered a soft sigh.

In many ways we do not become demons but dragons. I became the head of the group because of the keen abilities i have to adapt. Though i did not try to until i graduated high school before then i pretty much focused on destroying everything that came before me. Then when i got more into the training that slowly began to fade away. Our clan use's the chi in the air and within objects to transfer out chi's power into focused stream's of our base attack. Our aura comes in diffrent shapes though mine is rare cause it actually takes the shap of our clans energy liniage. He stated this as he began to grow more and more focused. and as he did a golden image of a serpintine dragon slowly began to form around his body. Oddly enough at one point those around him would even be able to hear the dragon's roar.

I could belive it if there was actually much scenery here to find amuseing in the first place. He said with a soft grin to show he was obviously as well. It was a nice place but not one he would want to stay at to long cause of his desire to constantly train to try to improve himself. Though honestly the scenery is not all that bad i suppose though then again i do preffer alot more open area's considering my inability to stop my daily training exercises for to long

Lost in thought. (open.) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzIerahYt_1xxzudqwFnFWaL7gjfGLiIm6krdpYF52t75UNNbW
Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 28, 2013 7:10 pm

Ryou let him begin to speak, listening intently as he didn't want to insult the mans past; while he also wanted to actually know what happened. "Demon Exorcists huh?" he said nodding his head in agreement. It was all very interesting, he was wondering the specifics of their clans; exactly what kind of 'demons' they exorcised; but he only took as much as Nithanial gave him and did not push for more. "I did not know these chi points even existed in the body" Ryou said intrigued as he continued to listen but then he heard a phrase he just couldn't agree with; and waited for him to finish before he spoke.

"I don't believe that motto is quite right" he said, not in a scolding manner, but in a genuine one. He was not looking to impose on his beliefs but only stating a bit of wisdom. "Replacing evil with evil, only leaves evil you know" He said as he took a bite into his slightly melting ice cream pop and then continued. "The towns people though, are afraid of things they don't understand; your goal is noble, never lose that original thought" he said as he gave a small encouraging smile. Then he began to listen again to his words.

"Your power is very interesting" he said as he looked at the materializing dragon in front of him. "Im sure one day you will be able to become a man who can fully protect the people, but you can't become self obsessed with becoming stronger" He said giving a what could be an important bit of advice "Haste makes waste as they may say" he said, but that wasn't really the issue. Sure trying to rush the issue could cause certain people to hit a wall. Hard. But that wasn't the issue, people who try to become strong too quickly often lose sight of why they gained that strength. Strength is a drug of sorts. "But i wouldn't really know about any of that" Ryou said with a little smile, from any regular persons point of view; all they would see is a fit guy, not necessarily a threatening or powerful one.

"Well i was searching for more of a nostalgia" Ryou said to him with a half hearted smile "You see i haven't been around for while, so i decided id come around and look through the town; which eventually led me here" he said out loud almost to himself as he look at Nithaneal and heard him speak about his training. Ryou is a good person at heart, so he decided he would give him a bit of help... "You know there is an important aspect to fighting, that doesn't include strength" he said looking Nithanial now in the eye "You never cease to training when becoming a powerful warrior... Half the battle is up here" here said as he pointed to his own head, clearly he meant in the mind. "If you have the strength, and cant perform; what good is the strength then?" he said all of a sudden sounding wise, as opposed to the more cheeky personality he had earlier on.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum