Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Home For the Psycho (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000New Home For the Psycho (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

New Home For the Psycho (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: New Home For the Psycho (open)

Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:51 am
Shani had flown directly in to the flames that had sprung up as she moved in to attack again, her body burning with agony. Bursting out of the other end, her form badly scorched, she pivoted, staring at the girl. Wonderer's insanity was getting to her, and the pain she had endured from those flames had pushed her emotions to the limit. A long growl escaped her lips as the girl grew, her hair shooting back in to her skull. Wings sprouted from her back as her breast retreated. Four times as large as usual, her body had transformed in to giant genderless beast of destruction. Her fists flew out, smashing in to the buildings supports as she started on a rampage, fists smashing in to walls and support beams in a show of destructive insanity.

The building would lay in ruins as the beast looked down, sending a fist at the girl, another fist at the madman. Right now she only had one thought process, one possibility, only one thing she could perform: destruction. Thus, now that the building had been destroyed, she was to destroy these puny beings, rip the to shreds, and end their lives. That would her insanity.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Anonymous

New Home For the Psycho (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: New Home For the Psycho (open)

Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:37 pm

Photobucket

New Home For the Psycho (open) - Page 2 BShisome2
To the soul wandering all alone
Shisome Saihossoku; KHS Class 1-S/Judgement ; Human; 5-1+

Enter The Adapting Doll
Do not be afraid, wandering gypsy

Her eyes caught the one that traversed through the flames; it must have hurt. In fact, the flames were hotter then they normally should be; she was lucky she was not incinerated as she seemed distracted by the pain. However, the girl had her own problems to deal with; the male had broken down as well. The feelings of the dead ones; the feeling of the poor new kid; the feelings of these fighters; the insanity seeped into her body, as the girl's own lips broke into a manic smile. The pain, the fury, the darkness; however, her mind was still working through all of that. The male that avoided the flames burst, coming behind her, also got burnt. Why? She had made a wide burst; and he walked straight into it, considering that Shunpo was a long step; not a teleportation ability. So the male got a faceful of fire straight to the face, burning through him easily; third degree burns easily. The girl knew that, and yet, he still carried on? The black haired girl had to give him his due, as he went to strike. Shisome was no normal human; in fact, if one had to say it, the girl was a inhuman monster. Her lips were slip into a smirk, as the male's attempted strike would seemingly get caught in something. What was he caught in? Simple; pressure. She had let him begun his strike, and then had used air to make intense pressure on each side of the blade, and then wrapped it up tight, also increasing the gravity.

Hand in hand, she created a barrier in mere seconds that protected her; and for a bonus? If he didn't extract the blade, it would shatter it more then likely. The girl would however, let him pull out and escape, in order to let him make that mist of his. The echoing sounds didn't bother her either; she was simply sensing his energy, no matter the disturbances; although the girl he attempted to strike turned into a giant monster, destroying things left and right. The fist that was coming towards Shisome was blocked; by what? A strong wall of pressure. But the girl felt her teeth clinch; this thing was damn strong. The pressure held back that fist only so long, before it broke through; however a lot of it's momentum was lost, and the hit that drove into her small body was much lighter then it was. The girl was ejected, flying across the area, smashing into the nearest tree. Her eyes widened at the pain, her mouth hanging open. But she did not scream, as her body slinked, falling down to the ground. She seemed to have stopped moving; however it wasn't necessarily a stop of movement, then rather inertia. The girl let her body fall like a rag doll; she had relaxed her body before impact, so that a lot of the force was transferred through and out of her, allowing her to absorb less damage. She had already calculated some; but her tactic had saved her.

However, the slow manic laugh that began to curl out of her mouth was on the hinge of death itself. There was a burst of power; the girl's body slowly began to rise, as her hair began to spike up; her eyes became blank, as the smile died. There was no longer a visible insanity on her face, as the girl literally disappeared; using a mix of Shunpo, Akuma Kyodo and then going above and beyond and fusing literally the character characteristics of electricity, the girl was near the two fighters. ''It's over.'' she whispered to herself, as suddenly, the ground caved; and out of the hole that suddenly sunk? Water gushed out; however, it's tip was in the form of a dragon's mouth, as it roared, circling the entire field; through the fog, it began to work with the water crystals; and thus, the girl's eyes slowly closed. The entirety of the fog was surrounded by the dragon, preventing escape out of the area, as it exploded and made a dome. But that wasn't all; the temperature suddenly dropped heavily, the dome freezing within two seconds; and the water droplets of the fog now turning into blades of piercing ice. The girl simply raised her hand, and then send the blades flying; towards the beast and the insane clown. The blades themselves were relatively innocent looking; however, Shisome knew how dangerous they were. Considering there was perhaps thousands, if not millions of ice blades flying towards the locations of the spiritual beings, it would become quite painful indeed.

But that wasn't the half of it. After all.. let's see if they got some damage onto them, before the next step of this devious plan.

Exit The Himegami
My path has become much longer

tags: #shisome #wonderer #shani #crazybitch
music: Track 09 ∞ Mirai Nikki OST IV
words: 0800
notes: KEKEKEKEKEKE.
credits: Template by PerfectFallacy
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Home For the Psycho (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0New Home For the Psycho (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:02 pm
Wonderer smirks he glares at both with a manic smile form ear to ear and caught the first ice shred with his teeth but some stab right thought his body none which hit his vitals the fog dissapers and clone got hit ending his smoke screen. The fist that Shani attacked Wonderer with he miss and hit a the last fog clones that he made then an deadly slinice in the rain for a good ten minutes a as the last of fog cleared can see Wonderer leaning forward with part of the derriere hit the back of head. All you can hear is the rain hitting the ground and the strong wind for a few second even the little crumbles of the building. Wonderer smirking was still there he back lifted moving the the part of build the hit he was bleed form that and stab and look he laughing to himself again giving the most coldest look while smirking.

"ohoh oh I never got hurt like for since 500 years he hehehehehehe this perfect I come back just to get my ass come I don't give a shit let do this if gonna our full power coldness from the deths of hell come to me." Alll the coulds turn even darker his blood leaking out of his wound,eyes and lips laughting out loud at the pair of them. All the floor sudden soon was flooded by his blood he jumped qiute far back. " You Think you can kill me come on beat me kill me I AM A TURE MONSTER give me all you got bicthies." All the sudden the weapons form all the poeple he killed and eaten over the his einter hollowhood came out of the blood that flooded this whole area. His Resurrección has been released now they going to have a hard beating him tbhey all flouting around all over the area surrounding him He did want t oattack until you see his next move.

(( how his power works

" Come on I want defeat me like my old master like that two little shit all those years ago if got the balls to do so."
Resurrección Abilities::
He able to able to saummon the sea of blood from his body not his own but from all the souls he eaten over his life as a hollow till now folting weapons of people he killed folt from the blood old zanputos qincey bows and dolls and many more a army of a 1500 folting weapons even tought not as thier oprigneal users.

230 qincey bows: he can fire the vbows qiute fast but weak shots but it take 1 of Wonderers post to kool down they 1 hit to break.

70 bontu dolls: the even tought he send the dolls to attack other than that he tend to act on they own some dodge some attack agian some stand there and take the hit since he not got overall control of them they also weak and take olny two hits to break.

500 shingami sorwd: the most blanced and vertale of his army his waepons he asttack and defed with them any tiem he want but he can be able to use thier shinkai or bankai they a a few hits to to breaks.

100 humen close combat weapons: that be spaers sorwd lance anything humen made for close they weaker than Shinigami sorwd but it does mean they not as dealy they break easyly.

650 hollow masks: stong bone mask that used as shilds to back his apoaent attacks but when hit it take tiem for them to responed to attack back to clumble away within 2 of posts.

50 humen made guns: the weakest all his weapon easy to doge cumlsy but can effive if used in right way noramly used to disricty the emeny they break very ealsy eve nwith a tap.))
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Home For the Psycho (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000New Home For the Psycho (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:50 pm
The beast roared at its surroundings. Its fist flailed out at random areas of the floor as the ice blades came towards her. The ice blades scratched at her, barely able to injure her skin. They fueled her anger though, and glaring down at the madman, she slammed both fists towards him repeatedly. Howling loudly, her fists repeatedly came down upon wherever he was. For a couple minutes she kept this up, then raised her head, howling at the top of her lungs. Slamming her fists down towards the girl once, she lumbered off, smashing at the rest of the complex, one building after another. Once the last building had been destroyed, a loud whimpering echoed from her mouth, a pitiful wail as her body started to shrink. Her body became normal sized again, her breasts appearing again as her hair grew back out. She fell to her knees, the injuries still present on her body as she fell to the floor. Laying there, unable to move, covered in scratches, she attempting to keep her eyes open. Struggling she looked back, and then her head hit the pavement, her eyes closing as she lost consciousness.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Anonymous

Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:42 am

Photobucket

Enter The Adapting Doll

The girl felt her lips curve into a smirk. This male was willing to fight her? The manic flows of energy let the girl have a sick giggle; she was not going to easily be wrong aside like a play doll. In fact, if she wanted to, she could dodge every, single, one of those weapons; that's how speed she could muster using Kakeru and Shadin's attributes. However? The black haired girl would never need to even think of it; for the second the ice shards touched the combatants, she knew she had won. The ice shards weren't just cold; they would bereft the user of their energy and life, and what's more? The girl had infused electricity within the shards; it didn't show, but it certainly was felt on contact. It was enough voltage to kill an average human being; however, considering their power-sets and levels, it would not kill them, but stun them. This made the girl smile; they did take the hit like she had intended them to, and even warned them of the folly of such. The big monster girl managed to destroy a building, but the second that she had stopped, Shisome had placed a gravity ball around her, and opened a warp, slowly putting her down into an alternate dimension for the time being. This would keep the girl from getting caught into any further chaos, or mess; Shisome did not intend to kill them unless they forced her hand. She was still a bit angry at the demon fist she had endured, but the girl just let it go.

There was a burst of energy inside of her, as she could feel the massive amounts of energy she was generating starting to harm her. There was only so much that the healing capabilities could do, as she showed a grimace. She had to put down this male quickly; else wise, she herself would be unable to stop him. The sneak attack in her ice shards would probably stop him from unleashing that Ressurection of his; the girl had to narrow the scope of her powers majorly now, due to having to maintain the other in that pocket dimension. She was surprised that nobody came rushing out here; a giant ice dome around tended to make people cautious. But lucky for her? She had infused all of the ice with the life and energy eroding capabilities, along with lightning. So she could start collapsing the dome, as they made more shards of ice. ''You're a true monster? Don't make me laugh! You are a weak creature that seeks further then it can have!'' she yelled out, before the smirk touched her lips. ''Do you wish to see your death?'' she said softly, although no one would hear it. But she knew she didn't have long; she would have to quickly bind the male whilst he couldn't move, sending the ice like tendrils to make a frozen, shocking prison around him. That would more then likely keep electrocuting him and keeping him from doing further trouble; however, she wasn't sure how well he took the first shock.

Tch, she would have to think of counter measures if needed, as she felt her insides churn. Her mind wouldn't be able to hold on for much longer.. she had to put him away and shut off some powers as fast as she could. Nobody wanted her to fully lose it.. that would not end well for anyone involved.

Exit The Himegami

tags: #shisome #wonderer #shani #zapice
music: Track 09 ∞ Mirai Nikki OST IV
words: 0582
notes: >W> Part 2 of my plan! FUFUFUFUFU!
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Home For the Psycho (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0New Home For the Psycho (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:37 pm
Wonderer eyes was shocked to see his weapons all destroyed before they came out of his blood and then took the shit ton of power running with his body form this girl. He laughed and lagth out of something of horror movie or something the Joker would before he dies. " No i that weak form my last battle no .....am I dyeing am really going to die at last hahahahahaah." He almost said he greet it happily like he been in the best dream he ever been it been bliss while it lasted all the power bled him back with ice out of his body but it great holes in him. As he crashed into the wall back a huge hole you see he laying his form broking his body can't move he bleed like mad. He look into the sky he fianily going to die atfer so long he smiled.

" My kingdom destroyed one again like back in the day and that little shits James and Nickcca ....my test subjects ....Are you the one that going to turely kill me am just a monster ..... how ever big or small these days." He his hand up like he saw something he bit his lips and tasted his own blood and loo kat the girl " Am i bested??"
Anonymous

Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:52 am

Photobucket

Enter The Adapting Doll

The male seemed to be in shock; of course he would be, after all Shisome was not necessarily orthodox. Noticing that he wasn't resisting, and that in fact, she had weakened him, the girl killed the energy to her electricity and ice; the entirety of the set up broke, falling as rain now, washing over the remains of the base. With only a power or two on now, the girl pulled out the female from the pocket dimension she had made, her body falling gently on the ground. ''That was all you had? Hardly a fraction of my time was spent.... well then. You were beaten, battered and bested by a mere human; whatever was your intentions, your reckless lawlessness caused your end. Maybe you will die; and maybe you will live. In all cases, should you live, perhaps come and find me; I have no words to offer you, no home, but only a simple direction.'' she said, feeling the pressure on the back of her mind. The girl knew it was screwing with her perception now, as the world began to flash in colours, liquids dripping backwards into a giant orb like vat. Neither of the two, the unconscious girl or the bleeding male would see these; but she had to use her powers once more, as she touched the male's chest, lightly healing him as to take him out of life threatening danger. ''For giving me but a fleeting moment of testing, that is my gift.'' the black haired girl added coldly.

But the white funeral kimono was now stained with blood, the dark red splashing across the white fabric in a painful pattern. Her steps guided her back to the unconscious girl; she had no idea what to do with the both of them, and just was agitated. But on insight, the girl simply used her chaos warp abilities; and the girl was now.. well who knows where. But hopefully, Shisome's tiny amount of control left put her somewhere safe for herself. The strain was dancing in her mind, making her very body feel sick and unhealthy; she actuall wanted to throw up, and almost did. But she still had one more thing to say, as the madness was leaking away. ''My name is Shisome Saihossoku. Ask for me if you dare once more face me, or have a request.'' she simply said. Dammit. She could feel the pain beginning to take hold of her mind; making it hard to think, which made it all difficult. To be fair, it would probably stain her even further if she let it go on like this; she had to find a safe place to release the pent up energies inside of her. The girl just took a step, and simply vanished. She wasn't sure where, but the powers inside of her were churning. She could feel the turmoil inside of her ready to burst, as the entirety of things began to warp. And thus.. she was unsure where she would find herself, but it would be somewhere.. right?

Exit The Himegami

tags: #shisome #wonderer #shani #chaoswarp #losing it #leaving
music: Jigoku Rock ∞ Jigoku Shoujo OST
words: 0513
notes: >W> Shani and Shisome Exit. =w= good thread!
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:39 pm
Wonderer smirks as he saw disperser even he weakened his plan petty much worked no around anymore even thought the plan did not go as expected but a success never the less then he knew a lot has change. This battle prove useful to him more so they them two can ever comprehend his smirk grew bigger again and clawed out of of place he defeated and found bits of body part left over form the battle that did not get destroyed. He started eat the few bit one by one slowly with each part recovering his body slowly it took him about ten minties late he just able to stand there none left. He look to see if the men souls he killed where was none looks like he had recover the old way and rest for a bit but first there must me some kind of basement around here they always one.

He knell down and old steel tarp door he smirked " there it isssss now there gone i take hsi base for myslefffff since it look it not been unlocked for year i guessing it might be hunted good some tasty soul down here." He use whatever strength he had to crack it open and jump to eat some soul and to start make a base in this old ruin and closed it and relocked it to make it never been opened. " fool once i recover and built my base the mass it start again and now two people possibility infected with my madness Indeed mawhahahahahahahahahaha mawhahahahahah" he hear his insence laughter until he went deeper and the sound faded to nothing.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum