Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Masaaki
Masaaki
Starter Member

Masaaki Mushin in the world of the living kicking someone's butt handily  Empty Masaaki Mushin in the world of the living kicking someone's butt handily

Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:18 am
Masaaki Mushin, one of the greatest childhood prodigies of the SS, has now left the honor and tradition bound SS, in exchange for the beautiful Karakura Forest. As much as this forest was beautiful, Masaaki truly had no connection to it as for him it was like looking at a beautiful box, beautiful yet useless to him as he continued to explore the vast forest before him. when all of a sudden he heard a crunch as if something had stepped in leaves. Masaaki being a fully trained ex Lt. shingami placed his hand on his sword and and began looking for any signs of spiritual pressure at all. For a few minutes Masaaki continued to search for any noteworthy spiritual pressure and he continud to find none. So Masaaki continued through the forest with his hand on his Zanpakutō, ready for any trouble.

I wonder if there are hollows in this forest....hmmm . I hope so I am getting dull, thought Masaaki as he looked up and smiled at the clouds.

Killing you will be my pleasure
Spoiler:
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Masaaki Mushin in the world of the living kicking someone's butt handily  Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Masaaki Mushin in the world of the living kicking someone's butt handily  Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Masaaki Mushin in the world of the living kicking someone's butt handily  Empty Re: Masaaki Mushin in the world of the living kicking someone's butt handily

Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:35 am

-O Elisha O-
-O The NekoMetal Dragonholder O-

Elisha didn't usually stalk people, but today she had made an exception. After all, she was bored, the man looked strong, why shouldn't she? Lying flat on the air hundred of feet above the forest floor where the man was, Elisha's tail swished back and forth. The two kitty ears between her orange hair were picking up every sound from the earth below her, her purple eyes transfixed on the young looking male below her. After waiting a while to see what happened, she decided to take matters in to her own hands. Pointing her finger to the forest below her, she sent a small gust downward, causing a crunching sound, similar to the sound of someone moving around down below. Smiling as the person tensed up in response, she watched eagerly to see what he would do now. After seemingly deciding that it was safe, he walked on, Elisha following his every movements from her position just beneath the clouds. Finally, after what seemed like ages, the man tilted his head, looking up, and as he did so Elisha acted. Right when he looked up, Elisha dropped, no longer supported by the air beneath her, it was actually forcing her down instead. Within moments she had reached her destination, and came to a screeching stop upside down, her face directly in front of the man's face, smiling as the air once again held her in place.

"Why hello there, are you up for some fun?"

Masaaki
Masaaki
Starter Member

Masaaki Mushin in the world of the living kicking someone's butt handily  Empty Re: Masaaki Mushin in the world of the living kicking someone's butt handily

Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:44 am
As Masaaki was looking up at the clouds suddenly a wierd girl with random animal parts was floating upside down in front of him, smiling like a kid in a candy shop. But Masaaki knew that older girl had to have some kind of power because humans can not fly with tails and neither can shingami.

"I only hunt hollows you are no use to me now begone from my site, you fiend." commanded Masaaki with his life is a game voice and even flashed her a smile and used shunpo to move around her and continued to walk.

I swear the world gets wierder and wierder each and everyday. thought Masaaki with a grin as he continued to walk away from the dragon girl with his hand on his Zanpakutō.

Spoiler:
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Masaaki Mushin in the world of the living kicking someone's butt handily  Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Masaaki Mushin in the world of the living kicking someone's butt handily  Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:13 pm

-O Elisha O-

"Now, that isn't a very nice thing to say, calling me a fiend."

Two orbs of crackling electricity appeared in front of her as the man used some sort of speed technique to get passed her. It wouldn't be enough though, as she used her speed technique, chaos warping in front of him, a katana appearing in her hand, pointed at his throat. The blade was honed to perfection, and had no guard, just disappearing in to the oak hilt of the sword.

"I hope you're ready to play with me, I'm all excited."

She giggled as the two orbs of lightning unraveled in to thin threads of electricity and shot towards them, their destination being the shoulders of the young man she was going to fight. At the same time the other of her twin katanas appeared in her other hand as she stepped forward, attempting to slash him across the chest before pushing backwards, landing in midair, standing on nothing ten meters away and five feet off the ground.

"Come on, let me have some fun, you can't understand how boring it is sitting up there with the clouds."

She stood there, holding herself in a slightly defensive position as she waited for him to make his move.

Masaaki
Masaaki
Starter Member

Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:30 pm
"Please do me toy with me, cat know your place in this world that that is beneath me, fool. Now submit. Protect your Master darkness"

As a large thin wall of black ice appeared between Masaaki the lightning orb succesfully blocking the cat girl's lightning attack. Masaaki smiled to himself, she is good really.As the cat girl sudden appeared infront of him to laughed as use barrage to draw, sheathe and redraw his blade numerous times at insane speeds successfully blocking her simple sword attack. I guess I deserve to have a little fun as Masaaki used shunpo to quickly appear behind the floating cat girl.

"With this you will Submit, Heavenly Cutter!"

As Masaaki quickly gathered energy along the edge of his sheathed sword and then instanty drew his sword an a speed that would confuse the eye and unleashed a powerful energy arc flying at an extreme speed towards the floating cat girl and instantly resheathed the sword after unleashing the energy arc.

Spoiler:
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:16 pm

-O Elisha O-

As the energy arc was released Elisha moved, her sword disappearing as she spun around at great speeds, her free arm moving to push away the attack. Her arm became as grayish blur as she spun, and upon striking the arc it changed the arcs course, and it headed off randomly in to the forest. As her arm stopped moving her opponent would now be able to clearly see that it was no longer of flesh and blood, now her arm seemed to be made of pure steel, glinting in the sunlight. Flying upwards, now fifty feet in the air, elisha created seven tiny orbs of electricity in front of her, and then held her palm forward a little bit. As the air compressed in her palm to form orb, half an inch in diameter, she opened her mouth. A large bolt of electricity shot from her mouth towards the male fighter, five feet in diameter and with enough power to equal five regular bolts of lightning.

Smiling, Elisha dropped down, staying two feet off the ground about thirty feet from her opponent. To add more, the orbs she had created before unraveled, zipping down to strike him also.

"Was that shocking enough for you? I hope you didn't die just from that though, I'm too excited for that to happen."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum