Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The annoyed vizard's rampage. Left_bar_bleue3500/9999The annoyed vizard's rampage. Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

The annoyed vizard's rampage. Empty The annoyed vizard's rampage.

Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:39 pm
Natalia was out in the forest when a group of hollows managed to spot her. There had to be anywhere from 10-20 hollows around her. She was already in a bad mood though when the hollows showed up a big dark grin would slowly creep over her face as she slowly began to laugh.

Damn and i thought i would have nothing to help me with this anger. i suppose everything comes in time.

She had her zanpacuto at her side. Though she would simply vanish and appear infront of one of the hollows punching its mask. Withing a split second she would appear on teh other side of the hollow. Looking at the hollow its head would have completely vanished as it sowly began to dissapear. Looking to the other hollows she could not help but giggle as her smile seemed to widen.

this my not be the workout i was hoping for but damn its going to be fun all the same. Now i can work off this stress though you will need alot more to get me down.

She stated stareing at the hollows as she took a stance that would seem to be open. but she had her own style of fighting that in many ways could be considered completely random.
Masaaki
Masaaki
Starter Member

The annoyed vizard's rampage. Empty Re: The annoyed vizard's rampage.

Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:52 pm
As Masaaki Mushin, The Reaper, the abyss was in the human world suddenly he sensed a large gathering of spiritual pressure in the forest so Masaaki using his extreme speed dashed though the forest and came upon more than 10 hollows incircling a older teen shingami. Sensing her spiritual pressure he could also sense that she was a Vizard. Making a split-second decision to help out this girl as a hollow was about to fire a bala at this girl as Masaaki quickly shunpo in front of the hollow and cut the hollow in half and and instantly resheathed his sword and shunpoed beside the girl with a smiled on his face as he released his spiritual pressure and it was a dark as a hollow as some of the hollow realized who he was and took a step back in fear. As Masaaki smiled at them with a devilish grin his face.

"Submit before you master, hollow and I will make it quick I promise." as Masaaki showed a devilish smile on his face again. "Hello Vizard, I am Masaaki Mushin."

Killing you will be my pleasure
Spoiler:
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The annoyed vizard's rampage. Left_bar_bleue3500/9999The annoyed vizard's rampage. Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:22 pm
Natalia grinned as she stared at the hollows. It would be apperant she was overly focused on the task at hand. Staring at them she vanished and reappeared in random spots behind 5 hollows. She soon reappeared in the spot she started at. Soon after reappearing where she started the 5 hollows she appeared behind slowly began to vanish as she growled.

I am Natalia and i do not need your help.

she stated as she simply avoided a few of the hollows attacks as a laugh soon escaped her lips as she stared at the remaining hollows. A soft growl escapeing her lips. she was rather annoyed though she did not try to show it off though. She decided it would be best to remained focused for the time being. She rubbed her eyepatch as she growled. She returned to her focus as she took a defiant stance to see what would happen next. She was sure it would be rather boring though possibly entertaining at the same time.
Masaaki
Masaaki
Starter Member

Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:35 pm
As one of the foolish Hollow tried to shoot a Cero at Masaaki smiled.

"Darkness show your wrath." as a black portal opened behind the hollow head and unleashed a powerful black ice spear at the hollow hitting him in the neck, stunning him as Masaaki placed a hand on his zanpankuto and shunpoed in front of the hollow while spinning and drew his sword and slashed the hollow now once but twice a deep cut in front of his mask and behind his head as the hollow fell down and died behind Masaaki, who was resheathing his sword.

"Please do better hollow, I wanna have some more fun and you just boring me." as Masaaki turned his head to face the Vizard. " Please you power is nowhere near enough to take on 20 hollows, do you even have shikai?" Masaaki smiled at the girl when a hollow tried to take advantage of the fake openning made from Masaaki talking and quickly tried to pounce on him.

"Know the darkness in my heart, Absymal lightning." as Masaaki shunpoed in front of the leaping hollow and shot a bolt of lightning though the head of the hollow completely killing him instantly, as he fell to the ground.

Spoiler:
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:43 pm
Natalia stared at the hollows as a soft gein crosed her lips. Their numbers were slowly begining to dwindle as she gently took in a breath. Closeing her eyes for a few seconds she soon vanished again takeing out 5 more of them with ease as she growled.

I belive i said i do not need your help. and no i do not have shikai yet. Not that it should matter to you in the first palce.

She said with a dark growl as she simply avoided the next hollows attack and appeared behind it sword drawn as the hollow soon vanished. Her zan sword would look diffrent from any of the normal ones. In many ways it would possibly say that it was special.

Besides. these things are to easy for more then one person to even be needed.

She stated putting her sword back in its sheath as she growled. Her mind was focused on the task at hand though one would be able to tell that she was rather annoyed with getting aid from someone.

now either stay back or just get lost. Though i suppose i will give a name. I am Natalia DeMortes.
Masaaki
Masaaki
Starter Member

Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:04 pm
"Your arrogance holds back your growth and your ascension as a Vizard and as a shingami. How can you expect to be great when you already think you are great already, you will be complatanct and weak if you continue to believe in such as ridiculous way." As Masaaki smiled "You think you are strong because you have defeated weak hollows in n act of rage. True strength is onyl obtained when you have a goal and a path that you want to follow, I can see in how you respond that you are closed off from the outside but if you wish to speak in power then allow me to show you."

"Defend your master from his enemies." as Masaaki created a large 15 meter black ice claymore floating above his head. As Masaaki slowly began movely his non sword hand and the sword moved accordingly.

"With this you die, little hollows." as Masaaki quickly swung his ice sword around him at an unbelievible speed completely destroying the rest of the 10 hollows.

Masaaki smiled and chuckled to himself as he released his giant ice sword as he turned into water vapor and flew away.

"So who are you?"

Spoiler:
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:10 pm
Natalia turned and slowly shook her head as she mummbled to herself. Slowly shakeing her head she slowly turned and strated to walk off before stoping.

Firstly i never said i was strong just i did not need your help. Secondly i do improve i just do it in my own way. Others are a burden. you rely to heavely on hopeing others will come to your aid then you are just pathetic. The strong will get better in their own way. I have my way and i intend to stick with that no matter what someone says.

she looked to the person with what to him would possibly look like her one good eye.

And protect your master? Thats nothing more then a joke. If your master need his student to protect em then the reason to train with him in the first place is nulled. You train with one who needs help you may hone your fighting to their style.. Though if they need you to protect them then you pretty much learned all you can and surpased them. Do i know i need to progress yes. Though will i belive i will have to have someone to do said progression? hell no. I belive in my own way of doing things and that is the way i will stick to. I am Natalia DeMortes. ex shinigami in training and that is all you really need to know.
Masaaki
Masaaki
Starter Member

Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:53 pm
When Natalia looked at him with her 'good eye', he could not help but to flash a smile at her."You misunderstand me Vizard, I am servant to nothing I am who I am and a Master of myself and the darkness that truly rules this world. I have seen many people like you, in fact I am more, like you than you will ever know."

As Masaaki quickly turned his head as he sensed powerful hollow suddenly appeared in the immediate area. "Well, well Vizard as you and me both know there is another hollow very close to here and possibly even an arrancar and a powerful one at that. If you think you can defeat that then show me, and show me the blessings of your way...girl." as Masaaki shunpoed away toward the powerful hollow's direction

Spoiler:
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:04 pm
Natalia watched as the male left. she soon gave off a soft sigh as she mummbled to herself. Shakeing her head she used flash step to follow behind the person. She was in an off mood though she decided to check this out. She said nothing though as she moved. She decided it would be best to remain silent for the time being. Her mind was raceing as multiple ideas started to flow through her mind. Though she was not in any condition to be excited she just figured if the time was right something good may possibly end up comeing her way finnaly.
Masaaki
Masaaki
Starter Member

Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:43 pm
As Masaaki had thought a powerful Arrancar had appeared in the forest and had already killed 3 human campers. Masaki hide his spiritual pressure from the arrancar as Masaaki hide in a tree waiting for Natalia to engage him.

This arrancar was 8 feet tall and was very well built as he began searching for another soul to eats. He flashed a smile when he picked up Natalia's spiritual pressure.

"THIS WILL BE FUN ANOTHER SHINGAMI TO DIE< HEHEHHE." said the arrancar as he did not pick up on the fact that she was a Vizard. He then lowered his spiritual pressure to a regular hollow and waited battle ready for Natalia to try and engage him.

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum