Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Butcher Gone Silent... [open] Left_bar_bleue33500/2500A Butcher Gone Silent... [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

A Butcher Gone Silent... [open] Empty A Butcher Gone Silent... [open]

Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:11 am
Days after his encounter with Alpha in the outskirts Horus had decided to make way towards a populated area. It had taken some time, a shit load of travelling, and a few stops to kill and/or torture someone or something. But in the end, Horus had ended up in Karakura Town. Or more specificly the slums of Old Karakura Town. Said slums he had heard, were full of crime, violence, murder, gangs, and lord knows what else. Too him, it sounded perfect. A place he could potentially turning it into his own little world.

The scum in the slums were most definitely lower than he, Horus had noticed this almost right away. Yet, he stayed his hand. Something managed too keep Horus from slaughtering all in the slums and silencing them forever. Golden eyes alight with insanity peered through the dark ally-ways, watching rodents scurry by, people bustle through the mud and grim. It sickened him.

Suddenly people outside the ally stopped. Something had disrupted the usual noise. Laughter... It sounded absolutely insane, and full of eerie dread. A woman looked into the ally, seeing nothing she dared too travel further. Golden eyes watched her.. No one would hear her attempt to scream as a reiatsu coated hand pierced her chest, heart in hand.

Leaving the body after wiping his hand clean Horus exited the ally, heading into the light of a nearby market-stall area. Today was a good day, a day for a Butcher too be silent. Horus walked down the mud filled streets, laughing all the way as everyone tried to evade his path.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Butcher Gone Silent... [open] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000A Butcher Gone Silent... [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

A Butcher Gone Silent... [open] Empty Re: A Butcher Gone Silent... [open]

Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:38 am

The many Minds

of Kor-tatha

The green disk of energy appeared in middle of the market, most of the people around paying it no attention. The young female appeared from it, stepping lightly out of the portal as she looked around. As the portal collapsed behind her, her pink hair fluttered lightly in the wind as she scanned the area. She sighed to herself as she looked over all the people, smiling only when she spotted the strange man with crimson red hair and golden eyes. She walked towards him, ignoring everyone else as she did.

"Well hi there, you seem like an interesting one. What do you say we head somewhere more private so we can... get to know each other really well?"

She grinned at him slyly and headed towards an alley, looking over her shoulder to make sure he was following as she headed for the darkest parts of the alleyways before stopping and turning around. Smiling she pulled the dagger like blade from with the folds of the sash around her waste.

"I hope you didn't expect things to go your way here, I'm sorry, but I'm taking you into me. You will become a part of my collection, you'd better get used to me then, things are going to be harsh for you."

Last edited by tina on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:01 am; edited 4 times in total
Anonymous

Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:47 am
A Butcher Gone Silent... [open] Yakuin1_zps350b9f10
Bow down to the Queen of Noise
Crayon teeth draws blood soaking up all the light
    Oh~? Things were interesting today, as the green haired woman was smiled. Slowly, she took some fo the blood on her cheek and licked it down her thumb, slowly taking the poor woman's blood into her body. ''You pitiful thing.'' she whispered to the body. Of course, knowing the Yuudeshi? Shadin was probably already away of this. But did it matter? The green haired Iramasha let the strands of forest lime flick behind her movements, her black uniform almost stark in the dank bleakness of the place. She was so vibrant, so colourful, as her steps were quiet, almost stalking. There was a smile on her lips, a dangerous one, as the light in her golden eyes winked and sparked with a sort of feeling of danger. Yes, she knew there was a new presence in town; one that killed. Shadin would probably exterminate this rat sooner or later, but until then, couldn't Yakuin play with it? She was sure her beloved would enjoy seeing her play with such prey; a blood thirsty smile crossed her face, as she let out a small giggle. Yes, it had been far too long that she had been a good, quiet girl. She wanted to act out, and what better justification then taking out trash? Arriving at the market, the girl's golden predator eyes flickered back and forth, trying to keep track of the one that killed the woman. Her fingers were almost twitching, as she let out another giggle. She knew she was going to find him soon.

Her steps lead up to an alley, as she peered down it. Ah? She could smell blood and death in here. The woman, letting out a mental giggle, just suddenly warped herself onto the fire escape, and then sat on the edge. Unless she called attention to herself? They probably wouldn't even notice, as her long green hair fluttered in the higher breeze. But no, the Angel Iramasha kept her pressure erased; she didn't want to be discovered immediately you know. But any one in an alley was a target, a person of interest. And she would easily find her claims here and there. After all, who cared if the medical leader dispensed some justice down in the city? Although, she had to make sure they were guilty; there was an excitement in the deep of her veins, in the churning blood of her own body. Her beloved was watching her, adoring her, and he knew how she was, how ruthless and broken she could be. Well, would these children find out? She wasn't sure, as the girl let out another giggle, letting her fingers slip in between her thighs, stroking the soft skin there. Yes, she was excited, as she peered, waiting for the events she just wanted. If it wasn't the right pair? She'd move on. After all, she had a target, one that was infinitely more interesting them some street rat brawl. The Iramasha let another smile curve out of her lips, as that thought entertained her.

Who would fall victim to this sadist? That was for them to find out, right?

Last edited by Aivee on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Butcher Gone Silent... [open] Left_bar_bleue33500/2500A Butcher Gone Silent... [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:01 am
The strange, yet familiar energy was sensed first. Then Horus's golden eyes landed on a strange green disk. He watched as a young woman stepped forth from it. Her pink hair waved behind her as she looked around the area. Continuing to watch the woman Horus's laughter grew and grew, her eyes locked with him as he licked his lips. Watching her walk forward Horus's face split into a menacing grin as his laughter continued.

Then she had approached him, saying something about getting to know each other better. The laughter stopped briefly as the woman smirked at him, heading towards a nearby ally. Shrugging his shoulders Horus followed, noticing that she was making sure he had done so. Voice breaking the silence as he followed Horus asked, "Hehehehahahahahahehehohohohaha... Whats a little lady like you want with little ol'me?" The eerie laughter continued once again as Horus vanished into the darkness of the ally.

In the darkest parts Horus's golden eyes shone through as if the only source of light. Unfortunately for nearby civilians and the like, the darkness of the ally only served to make Horus's laugh more intense and frightening. Crazed eyes watched in the darkness as the woman reached towards her sash. She turned on him, threatening to make him one with herself.

Manic laughter covered her voice before it died down, Horus's snarling voice replacing it. "Oh what's this? Hehe Sorry lady, not my type. But that don't mean I ain't up for some fun!" Laughter erupted throughout the ally once again as Horus knelt down for a brief moment, freeing the dual Tanto of his Zanpakutō from his boots.

Blades in hand Horus's crazed eyes zero'd in on the pink headed woman. A lick of the lips later and Horus had leapt up, kicking off the wall only to flip behind her, slashing at her with both blades as he passed by. On landing he spun, golden eyes creating a golden line in the dark for a moment as a leg spun-round to trip the woman. This attempt was followed by a brutal knee aimed for the womans back would come down. Whether the little combo failed or not the crazed Vizard would back away a few feet, licking the blades of his Zanpakutō.

[ooc: will edit if I need too Aivee, didn't see your post till now'ish]
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Butcher Gone Silent... [open] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000A Butcher Gone Silent... [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:11 pm

The many Minds

of Kor-tatha

Kor-tatha followed the young man's movements as he flipped over her by using the walls, jumping backwards a few feet in order to avoid the attacks he threw at her on his descent. Smiling, she now held her own dagger pointed towards herself, right at her forehead.

"Devour, mente comedor!"

Immediately after saying these words, she thrust the dagger, piercing her skull as a sickly aura of greenish-black light surrounded her. As the light died down, the man would be able to see her new appearance, a light purple skinned humanoid, her head like an octopus with four tentacles dangling around where the mouth would be. Her finger were thin and long, her arms and body thin as well, garbed in some sort of elaborate cloak. The tentacles moved as if she was smiling behind them, and then the beings in the alleyway would be able to feel it. A pressure on their conscious, as her psionic presence exuded forth from her, many time stronger then what an average human could withstand. As her presence pushed on those around her, a small ball of green energy formed in her left hand, and she threw it, heading straight for the man she had been fighting, and she let out a soft cackle.

"Let's see how you stand up to my thousands of minds, boy!"

The small orb of energy would explode when it reached the man, sending out a wave of psychic energy. She highly doubted this man could keep himself up after both the attacks on his psyche, but still she waited a short bit in order to make sure he was really out of it.

(OOC: horus, I think you should look at my application here and familiarize yourself with her abilities. So far I have used Psionic Presence and Mind blast.)
Anonymous

Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:33 am
A Butcher Gone Silent... [open] Yakuin1_zps350b9f10
Bow down to the Queen of Noise
Crayon teeth draws blood soaking up all the light
    The woman with the green hair was watching; her eyes feasting on the two below. She wondered if she should interrupt? Well maybe, maybe not; it was all a question of maybes and perhaps. The excitement was running through her veins; and the second the male spoke, she felt her eyes widen and then narrow. Yes! That was perfect; that was the target she was seeking, as she let out a heated breath. And more so? The girl herself proved interesting too - by revealing her nature as an arrancar in plain daylight! Albeit, they were in a dark alley sure; but immediately, Yakuin felt the heat of battle rise in her. Why? Because this girl used an attack; one that touched her mind, but was rejected by Jashin himself. Well maybe it wasn't that; but you couldn't corrupt the psyche of someone that had become insane themselves. The woman stood, knowing she could easily capture the attention of the two; and yet, she didn't. Instead, she moved higher, further out of reach. She was watching these two children dance and play with each other; an observer if you will, in their fight. And yet.. she couldn't help but want to join in herself. There was something alluring about the need to fight, about the desires to chuck the very self she is at these people. To aggravate them? To draw them into combat? Perhaps, only if the target she wanted weakened; perhaps then she would step in herself. But the Medical Iramasha leader was not yet ready.

But.. she knew something else; there was something in her that wanted to fight. That sense of herself was making her mad, more so then she already was. ''Ahnnn.. Jashin-sama.. I want to.. I want to show them the truth.. hnn.. show them the madness you give us so sweetly!'' she said to her mind, towards her Lord and Beloved. Her body twitched, and twisted, as she could feel the waves of pleasure wash through her. She wanted to maximize them.. but that was would require interrupting the fight. This conundrum made it unbearable; but yet, Yakuin may be a bad girl, but she also knew that good things came to those that waited... literally~! The girl let out a few more noises, letting her body tremble and shake with the absolute desire that she held within her body, a slow manic grin crossing her features. She wanted to dig into herself, and climax to their battle, but she was more proper then that.. or was she? ''Ahn.. it's so unbearable Jashin-sama.. I want to show them.. I want to make them feel it.. feel like I am now, this pleasure and madness so pleasant inside of my body.. ahn.. I want to.. I want to so bad!'' the girl moaned in her mind, in connection with her lord. Perhaps a bit of her focus had been lost; but not enough to make her a useless, drooling thing. The woman was stronger then that.. but still, she observed, despite how much she wanted something.

She had to.. and she would interrupt when needed anyways~!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum