Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fenrir - Long Term W.I.P- Left_bar_bleue33500/2500Fenrir - Long Term W.I.P- Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Fenrir - Long Term W.I.P- Empty Fenrir - Long Term W.I.P-

Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:01 am
Fenrir - Long Term W.I.P- Image3767

Fenrir - Long Term W.I.P- Cdvwvdwv
"I'm telling you...
You just can't get away!"

Fenrir - Long Term W.I.P- Image3768-1

• Name: Fenrir Blödhren (Self given last name)
• Alias:
    God Speed Fist

• Age: (How old are they? You do have the right to hide your characters age.)
• Appearance: (A picture is required OR 1-2 paragraph's on their personality)
• Branch/Position: (The Branch basically tells us which part of the Iramasha Family you are in. Go here for more information: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5667-the-iramasha-clan-v2-sign-up )

• Race: Devil Iramasha

Fenrir - Long Term W.I.P- Image3769-1

• Personality: (Everyone has a general personality. Be sure to include any traits, fears, likes, dislikes and things of that nature.0)

Fenrir - Long Term W.I.P- Image3771-1

• Background: *See next post*

Fenrir - Long Term W.I.P- Image3780-1

• Seishin Buki Name: (If you have a Seishin Buki, what is it's name? It is optional to not give your Seishin Buki a name.)

• Seishin Buki Appearance: (The Seishin Buki can be almost anything. It can be a person, it can be a weapon, it can be an object or it can even be things like lightening. It's up to you to decide depending on your characters wants/needs. Just keep it within reason and do know that it will change to fit your characters need, so you can change it at anytime.)

Reference:

• Seishin Buki Abilities: (What type of abilities does your Seishin Buki hold? Does it add any special effects to your character? Is it used for combat purposes? Is it used for defensive purposes?)

Fenrir - Long Term W.I.P- Image3779-1

• Powers: (What type of abilities does your Iramasha have? Can they control fire? Can they fire heat vision? Just what can your character do with their powers? Be sure to list some attacks as well)

• Chaos Moves: (What type of Regular or Custom Chaos Moves does your Iramasha know?)

Fenrir - Long Term W.I.P- Image3781-1

•Angelic Release/Demonic Release/Hybrid Stage One Appearance: (How does your character look when they ascend into either their Angel, Demon or Hybrid form? One paragraph please)

Reference:

• Angelic Release/Demonic Release/Hybrid Stage One Abilities: (What abilities does your character upon activation?)

• Awakened Divinity State/Hell Evolution State/Hybrid Stage Two Appearance: (Same as before. Simply state how they look upon ascending into this form)
Reference:

• Awakened Divinity State/Hell Evolution State/Hybrid Stage Two Abilities: (Same as before. Simply state what they gain from this form)

• Custom Form Appearance (If you have unlocked at least Angel or Demon Form's or have reached 2-3 tier, your character has the ability to create their own unique form. Be sure to tell us how they look in this form)
Reference:

• Custom Form Abilities: (List any special abilities, techniques or upgrades they get in this form)

Fenrir - Long Term W.I.P- Image3778-1

• Class Title: (What is your Angel, Devil or Hybrid Title? For example, one could be The Angel Of Ice, The Devil of Fire, The Hybrid of Memories and etc)

• Class Traits: (What Class Traits does your character get? Please try to limit this to 2-4 powers or abilities. Also take note that Class Traits they get are based on their Class Title, the path they took to get to this class, personality or even other powers. So for example, if a person was heavily into blood, they could possibly become The Angel Of Blood. Or, if a person's path in life was full of hardship, they could become The Angel of Will.)

• Skills:

(DO NOT FILL THIS OUT UNTIL TIER IS GIVEN!)

General Skills
  • Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Mental Deduction: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Pain Endurance: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Focus: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Racial Skills
  • Chaos Energy Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Chaos Warp: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Chaos Fighting Style: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Gem Creation: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Fenrir - Long Term W.I.P- Image3773-1

• Roleplay Sample: (If this is your first application on the site, please be sure to show us a post from another site or make a new one to show us how you RP. If you have already made a character, you may remove this!)

Last edited by Horus Sariel on Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:33 am; edited 7 times in total
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fenrir - Long Term W.I.P- Left_bar_bleue33500/2500Fenrir - Long Term W.I.P- Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Fenrir - Long Term W.I.P- Empty Re: Fenrir - Long Term W.I.P-

Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:14 am

Fenrir - Long Term W.I.P- Image3800

Fenrir - Long Term W.I.P- Image3771-1

• Background: ----

Anonymous

Sun May 05, 2013 3:21 pm
Fenrir - Long Term W.I.P- Tumblr_mkwen3ZcSQ1rbtx3po1_500_zpsf9e5dfae
Aivee Moving Services!
Due to this application being in WIP for over 2 Weeks, I've moved this application to Old WIP! You can still edit and work on it in that section and if you finish? Just post in This topic.
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fenrir - Long Term W.I.P- Left_bar_bleue10/100Fenrir - Long Term W.I.P- Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:20 am
Fenrir - Long Term W.I.P- Tumblr_niy64mOPBJ1tga1sco1_500

Archiving this as apart of my clean up of Old Wip

If you wish for this to be moved back to old wip please feel free to post within this thread

Staff Help Thread

Fenrir - Long Term W.I.P- M9rTQZk

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum