Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

The Majestic Ladies of the 4th Division... Empty Re: The Majestic Ladies of the 4th Division...

Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:04 am

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Meimu's day was pretty much uneventful. The girl let her flame coloured hair dance in the air, as she let out a soft smile. There was a sort of bounce to her steps; probably because for one, her patient that managed to recover and leave; and secondly her body finally recovered from the several beatings she took. Meimu was quite stubborn for a Fourth Squad member; she didn't back down from fights, and always did her best. Her will to help everything stay alive was touching many said, but there was something almost burning about her determination. Her gloved fingers touched the side of her chin, as she frowned. But she needed to find her vice captain; Neviah-fukutaichou would be able to help Meimu with this issue. But the girl wasn't sure WHAT was the issue, was the hard part. The girl shifted her shirt a bit; it was a mite tight. The girl jumped down from the building, and let out a giggling squeak, as she noticed the garden. Well.. it was a detour.. and Meimu was lost.. but it should alright, right? She could go to Neviah's office later! The girl let out a bounce to her step, and then just straight forwardly ran into the garden. Though the one problem that she didn't forsee? Was that there was a log in front of the door. They were open because they wanted to move the large log out, and well, Meimu didn't watch her step. And that was the cause of the misfortune.

And bam! The girl felt her body fly through the air. ''EEEEK WATCH OUT BELOW!'' she yelled out, as her body was starting to go downwards. With a smack, she hit the floor, bounced, hit it again, and skid. Her skidding made her hit right bunk with a tree, a mewl escaping out of her lips. ''Itaaaaaai, it huuuurts gaaaah.'' she let out in a whine, rolling backwards when she tried to get up. ''Uwaaaah! Co-operate with meee!'' she whined again, as she just kept rolling. The problem was that the tree was uphill a bit; so she rolled down, and KEPT rolling until she hit something else. ''Ow!'' the girl let out again, as she got herself to her knees. She was all scruffy, dirty, and there was a bunch of scratches all over her body; she was actually bleeding a bit too, and had some injuries, but she seemed fine. Stumbling, because her body hurt, the red head just felt like dropping on the ground and staying there. ''Maybe I'd get less hurt if I face-planted....'' she wondered out loud. But the lack of attention was something that often punished Meimu; without warning? She tripped on a chair this time, and smashed her face right into the table. ''Ow! Not again!'' she said, gripping on the table to not fall or anything else. The clumsy girl really didn't want to get into more accidents right now. It wouldn't be productive what so ever right?

So when Meimu's head curved upwards, she saw the one person that she had wanted to see. ''Oh, Morning Neviah-Fuku-Taichou! How are you today?'' she exclaimed, immediately springing to an upright position.. and her shirt, a button up blouse because she was NOT going to wear the Shihakushou on her day off! But this meant, that with her blouse, the buttons that were missing? A breeze drifted open her shirt, and the girl wasn't wearing a bra either. And Meimu.. didn't even notice a single, darn thing. And she was standing there, in full attention pose, towards her Vice Captain, waiting for acknowledgement.

Photobucket

Anonymous

The Majestic Ladies of the 4th Division... Empty Re: The Majestic Ladies of the 4th Division...

Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:45 am

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Meimu just smiled at Neviah, and then giggled as the other prodded around her, checking for wounds and such. The red head let out a sheepish smile, rubbing the back of her head. ''I'm sorry, I bet I worried you uh?'' she said, grabbing the other's hand softly, and pulling herself up with it. Dusting off her clothes, she just gave a grin, as she tilted her head. ''I didn't think I'd find you here! It's a pretty spot though, so I can't blame you!'' she said, her voice not loud, but happy. It was a reasonable tone, as if to respect the plants around her. Lucky for Meimu, tumbling and falling everywhere is something that happens pretty commonly; so she wasn't really phased by it. The girl just let out a breath, and hummed a light few notes, happy to be somewhere as peaceful as this; it felt like it helped her in a way, relax after the long hospital stay. ''Hmm.. this is a really nice spot!'' she said, almost wishing- wait! ''Ah! My bag!'' she suddenly said, panicking as she scrambled to her feet, and looked around. There it was! The red head quickly snatched it, and opened a backpack, and ruffled through it; on the side, a kettle on the side of it. She pulled it out, and put it on the table, and a small burner, and a water bottle.. and then realized something. ''... OH NO! I can't believe I forgot the tea!'' she said, her face feeling sad now.

But she took out some sanwhiches that she had made, and put'em on the table. ''Well.. I guess no tea will make it a sad picnic.. oh well. Join me, Neviah-chan!'' said the red head, suddenly discarding the entirety of formality. Why? Because the other had helped her; and to Meimu, that made people friends to her. She wasn't necessarily picky or stupid, she just believed in everyone's inherent kindness, as she smiled widely at the other shinigami. The girl then sat down in a chair, and just sighed out. But her mind suddenly caught up to what she was supposed to do. ''AAH! I forgot! I was looking for you today, Neviah-chan!' she said, clapping her hands softly together, before her surprised expression became a wide smile. ''hmmm.. now I have to remember what for.. darn it, I hate it when I forget about things like this.'' she said, frowning slightly at her forgetfulness. Meimu was the type of person that just blasted through life, and never really held something onto for a long time; dynamic and full of energy, sometimes people got lost into her own tempo. The girl let out several thinking noises, each more complex then the last, before her face light up. ''Oh! I remember now! I was supposed to give a message from... from.. oh right! Unohana-taichou! Something about.. about.. eeto.. ah.. Why didn't she send a Jigokuchou! They're much more reliable then me!'' she said, agonizing a little bit over this situation.

''Ah! She said that there's a new candidate for her spot today and that she would be coming to see you after talking with her!'' said the red head, finally catching onto what she had wanted to say. She just.. hoped Neviah was okay? Maybe? Meimu had no idea dammit, what she felt right now to be fairly honest.. but only time would tell what would happen.

Photobucket
Anonymous

Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:02 am
The Majestic Ladies of the 4th Division... Tiamat10
Tiamat Crow, Lady Suzaku of the South
Captain of Squad 4, 0-3-, Yazaki of Cycles
    Today was a fine day; the sun was shining and such, and the Captain of Squad four? Well.. she was here. In fact, she had been busy, running around and getting things done; so this would be the first time during her ascension that she would get to talk to her squad mates, and such. Including her vice-captain, which, former captain Unohana had almost been scary for her to treat properly and take care of. Tiamat was not easily intimidated, of course, but she still respected the choice of the elderly woman. So out of respect? Tiamat choose her Semi-Restricted form; in order to suppress most of her powers, but not all of them completely. In fact, she looked like a sixteen to seventeen year old; her long blue tinted purple hair flew behind her, with a white band keeping most of it out of her startling green eyes. There was a giant smile on her face, as she had fingerless gloves along with particular sleeves that ended about five to six inches before her shoulders. She wore a read outfit, mostly consisted of leather and had her zanpaktou on her hip. The long leather boots she wore were stylish, and well, she had heard in her squad that Neviah was out. So, Tiamat took a small list in her pocket out, and read it. And then she spent a little time visiting them all; well with Jigokuchou, but they all returned with unavailable messages. Well then, that left one place in her list!

And that was the nice little spot she was walking to. And she could see it from here; nice and green and all sorts of neat. The woman hopped over the entry log, and just walked down the bath; and saw two girls, having a picnic? Well that seemed quaint; she wasn't sure which one was which; but she did remember that both were in her squad. As she approached, she could hear one of the girls speak about a message; that was the red haired girl. And then she finally mentioned a message.. that Unohana had given about what? A week or two ago? Maybe more. Tiamat let out a snort, as she walked up to the pair, and put her hand on the girl's head. Yeah, she had figured out who was who; even Tiamat had heard of the amazingly clumsy stupid but really nice seat Meimu. And she assumed that was the red head.. so.. as Tiamat's gaze carried over to the white haired girl, she gave a bright smile.. and then stole a sandwich! ''Hmm.. these are good.. which one of you made it? Neviah? Meimu?'' she said, before shoving the rest of the stolen piece in her mouth. ''Kyah. Oh yeah, err, I'm Tiamat Crow, the new 4th Division captain. Pleased ta meetcha!'' said the girl, smiling widely and warmly. In fact, the woman could be compared to something like fire; warm, and comforting. ''Although, the message is a bit old.. I'm assuming you're Meimu right? That'd make the lovely girl over there Neviah, my Lieutenant.'' she said, rubbing the top of the red head's skull in a comforting cat patting.

And well.. let's see how this rolls, right?

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Majestic Ladies of the 4th Division... Left_bar_bleue134700/60000The Majestic Ladies of the 4th Division... Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:44 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

The Majestic Ladies of the 4th Division... Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum