Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost alone and afraid. Left_bar_bleue3500/9999Lost alone and afraid. Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Lost alone and afraid. Empty Lost alone and afraid.

Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:30 pm
Lost alone and afraid. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRY-8bHsXxcW3EFtBYs9tPpRxeXlUwga8cY84EtUnpoHTCPa02_6A

Ryo-ohki was in a new world lost and afraid. She would be found trying to stay in the shadow's as often as possible to stay out of sight. Her ears would be draging against the floor as she moved zig zaging from shadow to shadow. she was crying as she ran through the shadows though she still somehow managed to move around unseen though. She had no idea where she was going or even where she was for that matter. She could only say a few words outside of her own race. Though none of them would really help her in a situation like this. She would then try to look at everything around her untill she found what looked like a place she could hide. Quickly darting into the place she took note of she glanced around. She took note that it looked like no one was around and she quickly moved to snoop around the place.

mya meeooow meow? She spoke in what came more naturally to her though she did not hear a response. or so she thought anyway. She was to sad and scared to really pay attention. So as soon as she spoke she ran to try to find a place to hide shaking as she did so. She was not sure what she was going to find though she was pretty sure it was possibly not really going to be good. When she thought it was safe to continue her little self sugjested adventure to find anyway back to her home she slowly emerged from her hideing place to look around. She then took note that it appeared that nothing was around in the area she had entered to get her home. She then left and headed back out to the building she had entered. She wanted to scream out but was to afraid to. Sense she had no idea what the people around her would think of her or if anything good would actually come of it in general. So she decided to stick to the shadows for the time being and try to locate something if not anything that could help her.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost alone and afraid. Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Lost alone and afraid. Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Lost alone and afraid. Empty Re: Lost alone and afraid.

Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:50 pm

-O Elisha O-
-O The NekoMetal Dragonholder O-

The orange haired girl had only come to Sukai Karakura for one reason, she was bored. She hadn't expected it to be even more boring up here, and it was starting to get at her now. She had started thinking about possibly blowing a whole in this whole place when she heard a soft meowing. Her ears had always been well beyond those of a human, and she quickly zeroed in on the source. floating quickly towards it, the cat-woman's tail swished with excitement. Perhaps she would make a new friend today, one that she could play with a lot. Following the noise of scampering paws, she quickly tracked down the creature who had created the sound, just inside the building in front of her. Smiling, a small gust of wind blew open the door and held it there as she walked through. As she crossed the threshold, her body shrunk, her orange hair shrink back in to her head, orange fur sprouting from her back. Her feet and hands became paws, her face changing as she took on the form of an orange tabby cat.

Turning towards the creature, she let out a series of meows, hoping that what she had heard before had been this being's mode of communication.

"Are you okay? What are you doing up here? Oh, where are my manners, I am Elisha, what's your name?"

To anyone passing by it would sound like a bunch of unintelligent meowing, but to a cat, or anything that spoke the same way, it would make perfect sense.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost alone and afraid. Left_bar_bleue3500/9999Lost alone and afraid. Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:07 pm
Lost alone and afraid. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRY-8bHsXxcW3EFtBYs9tPpRxeXlUwga8cY84EtUnpoHTCPa02_6A

Ryo-ohki would be found crying in a corner hideing in the shadows till she heard someone talking to her. She could understand what was being said to her. She slowly moved her paws to wipe the tears from her eyes. She then slowly creaped out of her hiding spot stareing at the orange cat. Her ears where rather large for a cat. In fact they resembled a rabbits ears. though her body shape in general slightly resembled a cat it also had a few rabbit traits to it like the bigger hind feet and the small front paws. Her eyes soon focused more as she stared at the one before her now. She was not entirely sure what to make of this but she was rather happy that she may have found somone to help. She to started useing a series of meows though at point she used a mya as well. though it did not sound like a normal cat at times even cats could understand her.

"i am lost and have no idea how i got here. The last thing i remember was i was with my friends and family. Then some strange looking colorful round thing seemed to take me away and i ended up here. I am ryo-ohki. Though i am pretty sure i do not belong anywhere here."

She stated as a few people stared at them from time to time woundering what the heck they were so hyper for. Though they quickly left ryo-ohki soon felt like crying again as she thought about everything that she had gone through. Though before this she always had her friends to help cheer her up.She really had no idea what to say after that. considering she was pretty sure she was some thing this place would probly not find all that easy to understand sense she was not entirely sure how advanced the science was here. She slowly moved around the cat stareing at it gently sniffing at it as well. Her ears where trailing her on her sides dragging sadly along the floor.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost alone and afraid. Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Lost alone and afraid. Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:16 pm

-O Elisha O-

Elisha mewled in her cat form, unsure of what to do. She knew the feeling of being alone all too well, she had been alone once. This one had it worse though, the being was lost, unsure of what had happened, and with no way to get back to wherever she had come from. Taking a few moments, she finally decided that the best idea would be to give the being a place to rest and relax for now.

"That's such a sad thing to happen to such a lovely being such as yourself. Tell you what Ryo-ohki, how about I let you stay with me for a while? I rented a place nearby that's quite nice, there should definitely be enough room for you."

Elisha felt it as it happened, the surging electrical current in her fur, and she quickly scurried away from Ryo-ohki, fearing that the poor thing would be cooked if she stayed close by. Sigh, she spoke once more.

"Look, I can't stay in this form any more for now, Skiel really dislikes it and he's getting frustrated. I'm going to transform back, and then if you want to come with me walk over to me, okay? Once I transform I won't be able to talk to you though, or understand you."

With a quick direction of though, Elisha started to grow, quickly taking on her old form, the orange hair and purple eyes. The light skin and smooth tail, along with her cat like ears. She smiled at Ryo-ohki, now much larger then before, and unable to talk to him or her, whichever it was. She hoped Ryo-ohki would come with her, she could transform back once Skiel calmed down and they could talk more.

Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:05 am
Lost alone and afraid. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTu9Q6lm6vQDElwwiu3-hH-9uElFr5F7TF3x8aTLKW--g5YaATi

Ryo-ohki bearly managed to say something before the change took place a soft smile upon her lips as she spoke.

"I would love to But i hope i will not be to much of a burrden."

She stared at the change as a soft her eyes seemed to gloss over as she watched. After the change had happened she would soon run around Elisha With a big smile upon her lips. After a few laps around her she would move to stand a few feet away in front of her new friend. Her face would go serious as she began to meow as if she was angery. Though when she did this her body would seem to slowly change as it began to grow. Within a few moments she would have taken on the apperance of a 5 year old humanoid girl. Though she still retained her animalistic fetures. Her hair had two colors. two parts of the sides of her hair looked to be a cyan blue in color while the middle looked to be a blackish brown in color. She still could not speak in the human language but she did have an adorable shirt on thathad her favorite food in the world on it. two carrots crossed over each other to make something that looked like an X on the shirts front. she only realy wore the shirt sense it went all the way down to the begining of her feet.

I can change to. I can change two more times but i can not show them here.

She stated as a dark red blush formed over her cheeks. Though shequickly shook her head and got rid of the blush as she recalled that what she was saying would not be understood right now. So it would only sound like a bunch of Meow's and mya's to the one before her now. She could say at least one word in english though. Sense it was soemthing she loved to eat after all. She then pointed to her shirt as she closed her eyes as she pushed herself to say it. The look on her face as she tried to speak would be considered adorable by most aspects. Sense her nose would wrinkle up and the look of her focus just seemed to make her looks all the more adorable in nature.

c..c...carrot?

She said as she soon gave a bright smile and raised her hands up in the air. It would be apperant that she was overly happy with her achivement of manageing to say the word. Sense she had spent alot of time before coming to this area to learn to say what some would call a simple word. though sense she was not built to speak any form of human tongue it was overly dificult for her on all aspects of the word.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 05, 2013 2:54 pm

-O Elisha O-

The fact that Ryo-ohki could transform was a surprise to Elisha, but one that she welcomed. However, it seemed her speech was still very limited, and Elisha giggled as she pointed to her shirt and seemed to be asking for carrots. Wrapping her arms under her shoulder, Elisha made sure she had a good grip on Ryo-ohki before the wind picked them both up. Levitating two inches off the ground, she smiled at her, and then let the wind carry them, slowly compared to her usual speeds, towards a large apartment building. After circling a couple of times, she spotted the open window of her room, maneuvering through it while making sure not to bump either of their heads.

Landing in the kitchen, she shut the window and went over to the fridge. From inside, she pulled out a bag of salad which contained slices of carrots in it. Moving to what looked like another fridge, she brought out a piping hot drink that had the color of silver. Walking over to the table, she opened the bag and poured the contents on to a plate. She placed the plate on the table in front of a chair, downing her drink before sitting down in the other chair. Sitting there, her body changed, becoming a cat sitting in the chair. Quickly she hopped up on to the table, and with a series of meows, she started talking to Ryo-ohki.

"Have a seat, I hope you like lettuce and carrots combined. You can have as much as you want, I'm full."

Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 05, 2013 3:15 pm
Lost alone and afraid. Ryo_ohki_adult__tenchi_muyo__by_dspprince-d5yk3np

Ryo-ohki wouls smile as she was picked up. She would soon hold on tothe one who had done so as she purred within the hold. She would close her eyes as she held on a smile upon her lips. She knew what she would have to say would not really be understood but she had gotten an idea though. It was rare for her to go through to many changes in one day but she was curious if she could maintain the second change if she was sitting down? She shook her head as she thought and soon moved to sit down on the chair that was offered to her. Her eyes would soon go wide and sparkly as she saw the salad. Sense she was given the okay to eat it it would be apperant that the taste of food was mostly for stuff most would expect rabbits to eat. She would be seen eating the salad in its entirety. Though she would end up finishing the salad off she would give a soft smile as she meow'd and Mya'd happily with a smile.

After she finished eating she figured this would be an okay place to show off the second thing she could do. She began to focus again and her body slowly began to grow yet again. Though hte shirt would slowly vanish as she grew. both her height and chest both began to grow as she soon took on an adult form. She was happy she was able to keep the form this time though she would not be able to walk without falling hard though. She bounced in her chair happily takeing note that she was not falling down. Though she was pretty sure it was cause she was sitting. After the change was complete she put up a single finger to the one before her. She then moved a hand to herself to point at herself with the other hand. She knew speaking for now would be useless sense the other would not understand. Though she was trying to say she had one more change.

She shook her head as she moved her hands together and open'ed them as wide as she could as if to say last change was to big for this room. Though she was not entirely sure her idea would work in explaining anything. she did not even seem to care or notice that she was completely naked as well. sense she had never took this form more then once she had never gotten any form of attire to wear with it. She tapped her chin with her finger as she tried to think of more ways to say what she was trying to without speaking for the time being. She was confused in how to do so but thought that it may be easier later on down the road though. she would now be lost in thought and would seem to not even be paying attention to everything around her as she thought.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 13, 2013 7:35 pm

-O Elisha O-

Elisha giggled, the girl still thought she could not understand her now. Watching her attempting to tell her stuff by a sort of sign language was somewhat funny, but she should probably tell her that she could understand her again.

"I can understand you now, you don't have to motion like that. Anyway, we should get you in to some clothes, why don't you follow me?"

Hopping down from the table, Elisha scurried over to the door to her bedroom, she had left it slightly open before she left, so all it took was a small nudge for it to open it completely. Turning around, she meowed back to this girl.

"Come on, we have to get you in to something more appropriate. You look so pretty like that, we'll have to get some nice clothes to match. Hopefully I have something that will fit you in my closet."

Elisha pawed at the floor impatiently, she was already imagining Ryo-ohki in some of the gorgeous dresses she had in her closet.

Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 13, 2013 7:47 pm
*ryo-ohki slowly nods her head as he put her hands on the table. Pulling herself up her legs were extremely wobbly and would look as if they could give way from under her at any moment. She was able to bearly hold herself up useing her hands to brace herself. She used the table to go as far as she could go. As she reached the tables end she started to look for other things to help herself walk towards where her new friend had walked to. how do these adults walk around being so tall and bumpy? She said as she stared down at the lumps on her chest as she sighed. She then slowly began to move forwards. She ended up useing everything she could to aid herself in the walk over to the closet to get some thing to wear?? She bearly managed to make it to where her friend was. She was ever so slowly manageing to get used to the adult's legs and build.

It was some thing of a mystery to her how it was so easy for others to get used to the walking like this. Though she figured others had more time to get used to going into their new look when they decided to be an adult. She had a focused look on her face as she attempted to stand up and walk the rest of the way without some thing to support her. She found she was able to stand up but her moveing forwards was rather wobbly and it would appear her center of gravity was way off base with all the shakeing she was doing as she made it to her desination.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 17, 2013 2:14 pm

-O Elisha O-

Elisha could tell the girl was having trouble walking around now, and she decided to be of some help to her. As Ryo-ohki reached the doorway, Elisha changed back, pulling Ryo-ohki's arm around her and putting her arm around Ryo-ohki's back. She let Ryo lean on her, supporting her as she helped her walk over to the bed. Once sure that Ryo was seated comfortably on the bed, Elisha walked over to the closet, opening it to reveal a huge variety of clothes. After a few minutes, she took out a beautiful purple dress. It was her favorite dress, but decided it would be better off in the hands of this girl, and so she was going to give it to her.

Smiling, Elisha walked over to the bed, laying the clothes carefully on it before shrinking down to cat form and jumping on to the bed. Stretching, she started talking to the girl in a series of meows.

"Alright, what do you think? I just hope it fits you, it would be such a shame if it didn't. Do you think you'll need help putting it on, or will you be okay?'

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum