Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A suny day  in the Park and a night walker? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999A suny day  in the Park and a night walker? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

A suny day  in the Park and a night walker? - Page 3 Empty Re: A suny day in the Park and a night walker?

Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:53 pm
“ well now that is a idea. the fastest aircraft we have managed to make can only go 400.000 mph. making the trip from here to the moon and about 30 minutes to one hour depending on where you start. So yes if you can travel farther and quicker you could make a lot of money off that. you could even find suitable planets for life and sell them to corporations for lodes of money. For that matter even a life less planet would probably have value, like mining and things.” She was thinking about the possibilities of planetary exports and there was definitely a market for it.

“There has to be some planets out there that have lower life forms, plants and things right? It would be wrong to try to sell planets with intelligent life but if it was just animals I think it be ok. And the planets without life at all would be great for mining and gathering minerals.”
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A suny day  in the Park and a night walker? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3500/9999A suny day  in the Park and a night walker? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

A suny day  in the Park and a night walker? - Page 3 Empty Re: A suny day in the Park and a night walker?

Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:39 pm
Ryo-ohki slowly shook her head no. I do not belive it's right to sell a planet. After all its not like you own it. i suppose if careful i could take like sight seer's or something. So they could ger a new found outlook on life or something. She stated as she gently began to rub her chin as she thought about things. She soon gave a soft sigh as she slowly shook her head. I suppose i could also take people past the farthest known planet. That way they can make an even bigger planetary chart? Though i would be afraid of what they would name them... ohhh i know i should see if a certin planet exists here. Though i dought it will be the way i remember it.

She stated as she gave a soft sigh as she slowly closed her eyes in thought. She had alot of idea's she could use but none that could truely be set in stone. She started to look around as she started to notice that it was starting to get dark and cloudy. To her it kinda looked as if it was quite possibly going to rain. Though the forcast said sunny it looked as if they may be wrong again.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum