Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The More I Try, The Less I'm Free. (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The More I Try, The Less I'm Free. (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

The More I Try, The Less I'm Free. (OPEN) Empty The More I Try, The Less I'm Free. (OPEN)

Wed May 01, 2013 3:58 pm

As the Doctor began to overlook the widening plains of the place he was standing on, a small wind blew past his body, picking up the trails of his cloak and carrying them off for a bit as he continued to stare out at the place before him, his eyes wide as he stared out before him. What do I want? He thought to himself, reaching into one pocket of his cloak before extracting a small what looked like a compass, holding it up to himself as he sat down on the gigantic cliff face where he was sitting, looking down on the plains before him, thinking quietly to himself.

All this time… He thought to himself, even as his eyes began to close. Without warning, a large amount of energy began to flow around him, as without warning the very landscape around him changed ,as the rocks began to disassemble, moving far away from one another as he was lifted up on a magnificent earthen spire, the air around him increasing as well into a tornado, licks of fire emerging around the tornado's base as it continued to circulate perfectly around the man on the growing spire, his eyes closed behind his glasses, his snake tucked under his cloak as he felt the balance of the winds, before at last it all dissipated, everything except for the rock itself, and the Doctor was standing there, looking out around himself.

"All this time, all I ever truly wanted…" He thought to himself, as he threw his hands out to either side of himself, reaching his face up towards the light of the sun, one eye closed and the other barely looking out at it as he felt something peculiar happen, snakes streaming up from the rocks around him and from his very pores, forming a pair of wings that flowed across his back ,stretching for meters of the open air around him where there was no one else but the spire, the snakes forming into a gigantic pair of wings.

"Was to be an angel…" He muttered, as without warning the snakes began to change, as from the doctor's back a stream of energy flowed, surrounding around the snakes from the edge as they began to change. He let out a deep breath of relief, feeling as the snakes became light feathers all across their length, converging in on him, the tips starting to move with grace as he smiled, feeling them moving, before at last they reached all the way to him, and he suddenly keeled over in pain.

"But that's forbidden…"He muttered through clenched teeth, physically gasping and throwing his spine back as the wings shot from himself, Hebi shooting out from behind him, the snake unaffected by the feeling of the Doctor and looking over him to make sure that he was alright. He held up his right hand to himself, looking down at the blood tat had fallen down onto it from his back, sighing to himself.He felt himself taking off his cloak, throwing it into Hebi's mouth, leaving him there wearing only his black pair of pants, as he extended his right hand before himself openly, his eyes closing.

"So I need to clear my mind…" He muttered softly, even as his right foot struck outwards, swinging in a long arc, before his head swung around, throwing his left leg out and feeling Hebi snake along it, shooting its fangs out at an invisible opponent, before he continued to flip around, throwing his hand out in a punch, before bringing it back to himself, panting slightly from the effort of warming himself up, looking upwards at the sky once again, but this time with both eyes open.

"I've become able to see too much of what's around me.." He muttered, closing his eyes to himself, his breath coming in and out as he threw his neck to the side, before trying to crack it out and relieve his body's tension, but it was to no avail. He merely looked down at the ground, his eyes closed, realizing that it seemed as if he truly couldn't do anything about it.

"And the hell are you doing?"

Suddenly, the Doctor's eyes shot wide open, throwing his right hand out as he blinked, realizing there was a red haired male in front of him. "Who… Are you..?" He slowly asked the man, looking cautiously at him, blinking and looking down at his chest ,his blinking increasing in speed and shock as he realized that Hebi was no longer lodged in his stomach ,leaving his flesh looking like there was a red seal on it instead.

"I'm you, of course. I am Hebi."

This puzzled the Doctor even more, who narrowed his eyes.

"Wait, that's not right…"

"Doctor Hebi is the title pro quo."
"Doctor Hebi is the title pro quo."

The Doctor stopped once again, blinking at the male once again. "You… are Hebi…?" He asked, eyeing the male suspciously. "That can't be… Hebi is a girl…"

"And how in the heck do you reckon that? So what if I'm male. I've always been male. Always. I am the seal placed upon your consciousness, a collective desire of your shadow, Doctor." The male informed him, dusting off his suit and looking rather bored as he did so, looking out at the lonely peak around him. The Doctor, for once in his life, seemed dumbfounded.

"My… shadow…?"He asked the man in reply, knowing full well what was being connotative here. "My inner desire… to be a youthful red haired male?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. He obviously didn't think that was possible, but blinked as he saw Hebi sigh.

"No, genius. I am Hebi. I am your personification of a friend, a best friend." He explained, looking down at the ground. "I was the reason that you did not go violently insane. I was the countermeasure used by your creators to keep you in line even after Mu took over and readjusted things." He explained, even as the Doctor could feel the spirit within him beginning to shuffle, but told him spiritually to quiet down.

"But then… why now have you turned back and revealed this to me…?" He asked the man, looking at him with obvious suspicion in his eyes. He had accepted the fact that this was actually Hebi in front of him; there was too much proof for it to not be so. IT made far too much sense; the reason why he could die and only Hebi survived, the snake being the only part of him that always stayed exactly the same.

"Because you have no edge to you anymore." He explained, narrowing his eyes at the Doctor. The Doctor, for his part, looked down towards the ground with an appropriate shamed expression on his face. "Your edge has left you, you've stopped being dangerous. You don't want to experiment any longer. You've found new things, less manipulative things, to work on." He explained, looking somewhat sadly. 'You've broken your programming." He sad sadly, his eyes closed.

"I realize I've greatly changed then when we first joined Victor." He said pointedly, looking down towards the ground with a somewhat blank look in his eyes. "But the fact of the matter is that I still feel happier with the changed version…" He muttered, before realizing that what Hebi meant was that this very emotional sensation that the Doctor had been feeling, happiness, was not related to his normal actions whatsoever. HE was acting completely different then normal, and to be honest he wasn't completely comfortable with it either. It felt better then before, but it also felt different.

"But you have lost your EDGE!" The snake repeated, walking up to the Doctor and bringing his hand back before swinging it forwards, slapping the Doctor clear across the face, his glasses flying off the spire as it left the two of them standing there, high up on the cliff. "And while I love you as my best friend and I am a part of you… This new you has nothing left in him of the being that you are as Doctor Hebi. You might as well be a clone of Yin. You have to find a balance… He said ,as the man vanished, turning back into the Doctor's snake on his belly once again, and the Doctor thought to himself, reflecting on what Hebi had said. His mental connection to his snake had been restored, and as always it felt like just another part of him again, as he sat on the rock, looking upwards towards the harsh sunlight, sitting off the edge of his plateau, before wrapping his arms around his legs, cuddling Hebi to himself, realizing that his snake was right. He was beginning to lose himself. He didn't even recognize himself any longer. After all, he was a person, his own being, and he didn't want to leave…

What… is this liquid pouring… no, streaming… from my gaze…?

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The More I Try, The Less I'm Free. (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue0/0The More I Try, The Less I'm Free. (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The More I Try, The Less I'm Free. (OPEN) Empty Re: The More I Try, The Less I'm Free. (OPEN)

Wed May 01, 2013 11:41 pm

War. War never changes. The Romans waged war to gather slaves and wealth. Spain built an empire from its lust for gold and territory. Hitler shaped a battered Germany into an economic superpower. But war never changes. Since the dawn of humankind, when our ancestors first discovered the killing power of rock and bone, blood has been spilled in the name of everything: from God to justice to simple, psychotic rage. But to one man, war was nothing more than another paycheck, he cared not for power, lust, God or the devil. He cared little about anything besides one thing, money. Money is the driving force that makes the world go round at an ever increasing pace. It motivates much of human activity such as geological exploration, scientific research, technological advances, and politics. Money itself, of course, is not evil, but the love of money is called the root of all evil. What this really means is that greed, or desire is the root of all evil. The Buddha also said that craving is the cause of suffering. For lay people, money is a necessary evil. They must earn money to fulfil their needs and responsibilities. If they use money wisely, it will enable them to live a happy and blameless life, and will not do them any harm. All too often, however, money takes over people’s lives, and they become obsessed with acquiring it by any means, fair or foul. What people love about money, of course, is the power that it gives to enjoy sensual pleasures. This is why the Buddha prohibited his ordained disciples from using it. The story illustrating the laying down of the rule shows how the first monk to accept money was overwhelmed by greed. When a certain monk was invited for alms to a house, the donor was unable to buy any meat to offer to him. The monk, overwhelmed by greed for meat, said, “Never mind, give me the money, and I will find meat myself.” So the Buddha made the rule prohibiting the acceptance of money. How often have you looked through a sales catalogue just for idle enjoyment? How often does greed arise? Is it really a harmless activity? Our needs can be satisfied easily, but our greed is insatiable. If we win the lottery, mayhem will break loose for sure. Oh yes you can say this man driving force for everything he does is greed.

He does not need it, he already has power, power which shook the lands, and scarred the earth forever, nearly a year ago now he left a hole in this earth that nearly went past the inner mantle in one fiery blast. Yet he wants money, to him money is everything that matters in this world. He would do almost anything for a price. Even betray his “Allies” killing children, and whatever acts of violence needed. But that was all nulled out by one other factor that drives him. Hunger, he wanted to eat everything around him, like a crashing predator on the verge of death, it would eat at everything around it. But what he wanted to eat most of all were strong or very smart prey.... And last year he came across a being of such wonder.... he wanted to devour him, or just have a simple taste of him once more. This man walked the lands of human once more in on the hunt.... He felt the energy grow... IT has gotten stronger....but so did he.. It wasn’t far from him..... walking distance at most... so this man walked over to the source of all this. He had no reason to hide his power rising the closer he got...but the fact was the thing that was leaking out of this man wasn’t his power, or reiatsu, it was pure hunger, it was almost like Intimidation a technique used by powerful fighters. It projects a person's "aura" or "fighting spirit". This spirit takes the shape of some large, fearsome creature, unique to each person and is often reflecting their own personality. Intimidation is often used as a means to try to scare the opponent, which can cause them to run away or literally get frozen in place by fear (the latter being called "Intimidation Knocking"). In this way, intimidation can be used to end a confrontation or situation non-violently. Using intimidation to scare an opponent will only work if the opponent is significantly weaker than the user but it can also be used to startle many powerful fighters. But this man hunger reached that level, if one were to look at it. It took form of swirling mass of tentacools with dark golden brown eyes mixed in, all the time black good drips forth. The earth seemed to shake with each step, like before he has no reason to hide. He walked up on IT, his hunger most of been known. After all this prey was smart enough to not notice this man appearing before him now.. As he walked up, getting closer now, this man was known as Akisame Hashi. The Walking Mass of death....his prey was Doctor Hebi, in the time since they last met. Akisame had performed some research about the doctor, replying the memory of their last meeting in his mind endlessly, every habit, every breath, every step they took in that moment, it was like a picture book step by step. The feel and taste of each power memorized down to the last detailed. Even the doctor’s fatal habit was now see-able. But all this information was just from their meeting, in the time since then as well Akisame took it upon himself to look into possible origins for this man. And came to two very possible ideas one that he was a twin of Kabuto Irasmaha or... a clone that had his cells changed to see what happens. The results the gathered from the other body’s and a layer of skin he found were closely matching Kabuto Irasmaaha DNA patterns to close to be brother or a twin. That only left the clone idea, and the test performed on him changed him very much. Akisame looked into possible people who had such resources other than Shadin, he found traces of some old data logs of Nagato though a information in the organization known as Rinyūaru it didn’t offer much information other than some impossible to crack data, but from what he was able to read, he found some data on snakes DNA structure’s however that was as far Akisame got with his data before it deleted itself thanks to a fail-safe.

Putting it down in Akisame insanely fast mind he figured this man was in fact a clone a being tested on and become vastly stronger than the original.... if any case if Akisame failed to eat the clone he could just eat Kabuto himself to settle this hunger for now. But who was Akisame? Why would he hunt down this doctor... Akisame is a being born from death. He kept his original very unknown to his kind even the “First” James... He was “born” to this world in a swamp, a dark damp swamp, he never knew the kindness other’s had, no right from wrong. What he did learn was to eat and kill to live. To perform the unthinkable to use any means needed to see another day. He was born weak only knowing of his threads to devour meals... One day he found people wanting safe passage they offered a lot of money in exchange for that, as he accepted the payment for a reason he could only summon as a whim. At first the money was useless after all he had no way to use it for his own use... Then the next day the same people came by and ask for passage again offering a lot of a money, he accepted and gave them passage, and again the next day. And everyday he notice they were dragging something that left some blood stains on the ground of the swamp, every day he never followed them.. but one day he did, he saw they were using his swamp to hide bodies of victims they killed. Akisame could've cared less about it, but the men tried to attack him, he quickly killed one off, and was ready to kill the other when they suddenly yelled they would pay for him not to murder him.... he accepted and learn that money can control people life’s. give him “reasons”, as a side to the man, Akisame offered to clean up the bodies... by devouring them all... When James appeared many years later... if he even bothered to count the number of years it would've been too long, Akisame power was noticeable at that time. And always a riddle if he was just as a old as James or not... as he neither confirms or denies it. But enough history.

The time was now... Akisame found himself behind the doctor... he had threads ready to strike him down, it wouldn't take long really... just one strike, to end it all, so open...so lost in thought... Yet..... Akisame didn't attack, no.... unlike last time.... Akisame this time held himself back from the urge of killing.... why? This was a meal he waited so long for. ... studied for yet why didn't he just end it all... for one thing... he knew the doctor wouldn't leave himself open like so, and in fact probably already has sense his hunger by now.. And also the fact in all his studying he knew of Madness city effects on others, and the doctor had a possible sighting there..so no telling what other changes have happen to the doctor in this time.... Akisame didn’t train much in this time in fact Akisame... barely gained any new tricks to use.. However the most important fact of all... regardless of all the money....or hunger Akisame had he wanted information the most.... After all he holds no good or evil in himself. But yet others look on him as if he was evil, his allies trust was very thin.. But this time no messing around... no murder... no hunger... only information from his prey. So to break the silence, Akisame spoke one single line to start this all.

“We need to talk snake.”

The More I Try, The Less I'm Free. (OPEN) XmGUKMS
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The More I Try, The Less I'm Free. (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The More I Try, The Less I'm Free. (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

The More I Try, The Less I'm Free. (OPEN) Empty Re: The More I Try, The Less I'm Free. (OPEN)

Thu May 02, 2013 9:02 pm

"Hmm?"

The Doctor questioned, blinking as he sensed the utterly massive level of emotion that was occurring near his body. Of course, this was a result of him not having paid enough attention originally that he could feel it so close, even right behind himself now. "…." He was silent as Hebi straightened itself on his back, staring at Akisame questioningly.

The Doctor watched through Hebi's eyes, seeing the man who had appeared. Hmm… It's Richard.. And the level of bloodlust he's emitting is so thick that I can practically taste it. He thought to himself, Hebi leaning itself against the Doctro's back as it further examined the man. "Snake?" He asked in reply, as Hebi began to tilt its head to the side, before zipping in towards Akisame for a moment, before shooting back to the Doctor's back an instant later, as if the snake was getting a closer look at him. "Well at least… When Hebi IS a snake… he can't really… talk well to other beings, naturally." He said simply, having blatantly pointed out the flaw in what the Rot Iramasha had said; to fulfill his request Hebi would have to learn to speak, as the snake was the only pure snake in the direction of Akisame's voice, every other snake for a couple miles having already been illed by the Doctor.

"However… I suppose that I'll be able to satisfy your needs." He said simply, his right hand sliding over Hebi's head as the snake moved itself to the front of the Doctor as he turned around, staring at the man in front of him. "And are you really here to talk to the Doctor or are you here to talk to Yin, or Yang, or Sange, Or Undertaker, or Mu, or hell, even Hebi." He said, obviously without composure and somewhat irritation, emotions that Akisame had never seen present from the Doctor before. He honestly had nothing that he wanted to do as he blinked at Akisame before him, no smile, nothing gracing his facial features.

The Doctor was truly bothered by what was happening to himself, and the loss of self that he was experiencing within. It was strange, then, that the being with the most strands would meet the man whom currently had the least holding him together. However, the Doctor didn't even think about this possibility. The truth was that his brain was numb; he did not want to use it to think. This meant that his accelerated thought process was not working as it should, and he was only a mere genius as opposed to a conceptual mastermind.

The ground began to mold itself around them, as without warning six human-like shapes began to form from out of the ground. Without warning, six of these figures appeared around Aisame, not-threatening, merely standing there, the Doctor making the seventh point himself and completing the circle. Without warning, the rock began to crack, as it fell away, revealing the six figures. To the Doctor's immediate right was Yin, followed by the crazed expression of Yang; although the two looked exactly the same, one looked perfectly safe while the other looked like an utter madman. Following Yang was Sange, and directly at Akisame's back was the laughing, eyeless expression of the Undertaker. Following him was the flaky skin of Mu, merely standing there without emotion, finally with the man who the Doctor had just met, the red haired male's figure had formed on the Doctor's left side.

They were merely statues, without movement. However, they were all a part of the Doctor, a voice which spoke from his mind, and they all had their own separate voice, wants, needs. The Doctor himself barely wanted anything any longer; he needed nothing, and he had lost his all-consuming interest in his experiments. There wasn't anything left for him to do that he really wanted to, which led to this state that he currently found himself in, still wearing nothing more than the black pants around his legs, holding out a hand as Hebi's mouth choked, before hacking up what looked like a cigarette made out of solid gold. The Doctor's right hand put it between his teeth as his other hand came up to his mouth, lightning the cig as his finger caught on fire, before relaxing back, feeling the flow of gold enter his nervous system, golden-blue smoke leaking from the other end of the cigarette….

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The More I Try, The Less I'm Free. (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue0/0The More I Try, The Less I'm Free. (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:14 pm
Akisame appetite is unparalleled, even among individuals enhanced with otherworldly powers, to the point that an entire island of bones and food waste actually accumulated under a his stronghold, Even the most delicious and amazing food of any world no longer interest him or excite his Nature cells any more. Inside Akisame heart is a "Deep, black emotion that would not disappear". This emotion is what grew inside him as a child and he felt that even with the ever changing time, his mind can never be clear of such thoughts and that he is truly a beast as he attacked people in his younger years for food, his hunger has no end, no matter how much he eats. The only time he feels alive is either killing or eating. This hunger knows no bounds even eating out all life on the planet, after which this hunger would dig through the crust and into the mantle, and, once it couldn't find any more nourishment, it would reach out to other planets. That is his hunger. That is his real power, one could say thanks to Dr.Hebi “battle” not so long ago awoken something in Akisame, something that he was missing to key in the parts. Everyone had their own fighting style in the Nature Halls, yet Akisame always lacked one till after that day. The months of not eating a thing, not even a speck of scarp. No he starved himself, making his hunger grow even more ungodly Yes thanks to the doctor, Akisame found his true fighting style, combined with the art of Chaos Fighting. The months of hunger payed off in time. Yes thank you doctor for showing Akisame greatest flaw in his lack of style or grace.

Looking at the many pillars of rock that took shape around him. Akisame did something unusual for him. Adjusting his forehead protector, and sliding it off letting it drop to the ground, and lowering the mask covering his face every so slowly. Despite his advanced age he still appears to be well within his prime, retaining a very muscular built. His mouth was stitched together at the edges (giving him a glasgow smile) and he had long dark brown hair. His eyes have an unusual coloring: green irides, no pupils and red sclerae. Opening his mouth, without sound... no without any real movement, it happened. A “bite” appeared on the statues all around the snake. As if a vacuum.... but no if Dr.Hebi looked closely even the atoms of “Space” were devoured around him. A technique born from Akisame's Earth Grudge Fear that is so powerful, it consumes not only simple matter such as objects, but every atoms that revolves around the "space" that it touches, consuming even air itself, rendering any ability to manipulate atoms around it useless. The ability is, in its simplest description, a form of ability similar to that of the Death Energy Breakdown, however unlike the latter, this ability does not take a corporeal form therefore it is invisible to the naked eye, leaves a vacuum in it's wake and it is unknown whether or not Akisame gains nutrition from the "bites" he takes out of his prey or opponent. Another difference to the latter is that this ability is made from a trail of paths which Hungry Thread makes, meaning that if the thread has made even the slightest contact with even the smallest area, this ability will form itself in that area, therefore acting as a form of a snare trap to any atoms that it comes in contact with. The only time one will know if this attack has struck is when the ability makes direct contact to its victim, to which by then, enormous bite wounds will have formed around the area which the ability has touched, ultimately consuming every single atom around the area it has touched. If one attempts to directly attack Akisame, who has formed this ability, they will highly likely be consumed because Akisame's Hungry Thread has already created a path around him from when he has used his ability, therefore acting as a sort of consuming shield around Akisame. It is also noted that anything that touches the "space" where the ability resides, Akisame is able to instantly taste whatever it touches regardless if his own thread has even touched them or not and the next time he can attack using Hungry Space directly, giving the stationary targets more "bites". But Akisame never targeted Dr.Hebi himself, only the statues. Before even speaking Akisame made sure nothing remained around these two... Animals vanished in “Bites” Hollows far off devoured before they even notice. Yes Doctor Hebi help made this happen thanks to Dust Release he used on Akisame long ago... however what was Akisame planning? Looking slightly annoyed at the Doctor, Akisame moved his hand towards the doctor cloak as if trying to grasp it, however he stops himself from doing so. Looking in the Doctor Eyes.

“I waited so long “Snake” so long to devour you, but in that time it made me wonder? What be the point of trying to devour a being that could slip through a net? Hmm? But I assume we both have questions for each other that we want to be answered no?”

Akisame then shifted himself down, making his threads to form a makeshift chair to sit atop of, placing his hands under his chin, looking right at the doctor... Hungry Space all around them both, so no mere escape can happen. As if waiting for Dr.Hebi to ask first, before this gets out of hand. Oh yes, they shall try to speak, and hopefully avoid needless fighting once again. Akisame knew he was trigger happy himself, however he was holding back his massive blood-lust for the moment. Now the dreadful part, the wait.

The More I Try, The Less I'm Free. (OPEN) XmGUKMS
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:56 pm

"..." The Doctor did not even observe as his statues were mercilessly consumed and destroyed, obliterated by the man before him. The other pieces within his mind were still numb; he held no desire to make any speech or movement as the other male before him sat down in his chair. "I don't think to know your thought processes, Richard... I just know that if I got swallowed into your maw, I would not walk out. I would never walk out. I would be trapped there forever, perhaps... Truly, if my mind were to infect yours, that hunger of yours would warp and perhaps even pale. Your hunger is a physical one; you know what could be worse, being? A mental hunger of that level. That is what I experience every day, and yet it has been choked and starved by the others... The others..." He muttered out loud, his eyes closing as Hebi molded itself behind him, laying back on the snake as he stared at the sky.

"Is there a point? Is there any point to this life? I will keep struggling, keep flailing about uselessly. In the end they will drown me. I feel it growing stronger every day; this disillusionment with my own state of being. I thought that I knew everything about me. I was wrong. My self was cracked and the shards began to grow. Now they believe themselves as large as I, the original. But I'm not even the original; Yin and Yang are the original. Then what am I? I have no shadow, nothing to hold me at the surface, no counterpar..." Suddenly, he broke his speech, his hands grasping on his forehead as he broke out in sweat, the cigarette dropping from his mouth, Hebi going rigid. "GAH...? WHAT IS... THIS...?" He suddenly spat out, as Hebi began to wrap around him almost protectively, squeezing the Doctor tightly in a cage of its own design, the Doctor's eyes shut tightly, sweat beginning to come from every single part of his body, an agonizing groan coming from his mouth...

- Buddha
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The More I Try, The Less I'm Free. (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue134700/60000The More I Try, The Less I'm Free. (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:52 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

The More I Try, The Less I'm Free. (OPEN) Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum