Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Genpaku
Genpaku
Advisor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Long overdue. Left_bar_bleue0/0Long overdue. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Long overdue. Empty Long overdue.

Fri May 03, 2013 6:34 pm
Long overdue. Bear-sitting-picnic-table
Hey all. Well, as many have noticed I have not been around on the site at all lately; heck for over five months now I've been MIA. I got word that some of my chars were being archived, and it sort of reinforced some issues I've been having anyway lately, so as the title says this thread is long overdue.

I am going on a hiatus; I'm not quitting forever, at least that's my plan, but I am stepping away officially for a while. While I've been busy, I'd be lying if I said that's the only reason I haven't been around. Frankly, I just haven't been able to muster any muse for PH lately. I can't generate the interest in the characters or the plot; this is in no way a reflection on the people here. I maintain the belief that this is the best Bleach RP site I have ever had the privilege to be a part of, and one of the greatest staff groups I've seen. Though there have been some rough times, they seem to smooth themselves out in the end.

I will make an attempt to pop up in the Xat from time to time; I've been bad about being around in chats lately all around. Until I get my real life stuff sorted out though, and generate some real interest for the comings and goings of the site, I think I should take the step back and let others take up the spots I was holding. If there are questions about where certain characters have gone or why they vanish, feel free to PM me or ask me on Xat and I'll come up with something.

I'm not going to bother making shoutouts to specific people; I will return, so there is no reason for all that mushy-shit. That about sums it up for now.

Bear, out.

~We trip and stumble only so that we may stand back up...~

Genpaku's Cast of Misfits and Titans
[Character Thread]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum