Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
: : Blades That Clashes : : Left_bar_bleue17560/99999: : Blades That Clashes : : Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

: : Blades That Clashes : : Empty : : Blades That Clashes : :

Sat May 04, 2013 8:06 am

: : Blades That Clashes : : 86770c3cb510249b54b695e20dc2bdb1_bp
= R Y O I C H I K A L L E N =

Step..
    The sound of a man's footsteps. Two trees fell, it was sliced into four pieces, before a male had sheathed his Zanpakutō back to its original position. The man had a pair of eyes, dark-colored at the left, and silver-colored at the right. A set of black-colored clothes, including his shirt and coat. The male also had a pure, white hair that brushed down, covering his upper head. What is noticeable is his pair of bracelets that are locked against his wrists, with a visible button on both of them. Letting out a soft sigh before adjusting the position of his legs and stands firmly with a small gap between his legs. The white-haired man was Ryoichi Kallen, the 4th seat from the Squad 2 in Gotei 13. To explain why he was in the forest, he had nothing to do in the Squad 2 barracks, and decided to take a small 'walk' within the forest, which ends up as a training area for him to cut down the trees. Although he wasn't that tired, he decides to remove both of his Zanpakutō off from his waist, and places them aside from him.

Lying down against the grass, he crossed his legs and glared up beneath the clouds that is floating up in the sky before him. To prevent the sun from burning his body into a roasted 'chicken', he placed his hand against the grass, sending energy pulses towards the shadows from the trees, as the shadows would suddenly move, solifying itself above him and blocking the sunlight's ray from shining upon his eyes that could eventually blind him for several seconds. Letting out a sigh before closing the gap between his eyes, slowly falling asleep when the breeze went through Ryoichi. The silence in the nature was good, just ever since 'that incident' happened, he never had peace and quiet, but he could take his current opportunity to take a nap, while setting his twin zanpakutos aside. Nothing bad will happen, won't it?

Empty, blank space.
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
: : Blades That Clashes : : Left_bar_bleue33500/2500: : Blades That Clashes : : Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

: : Blades That Clashes : : Empty Re: : : Blades That Clashes : :

Sat May 04, 2013 10:28 am

Artist: SK Dubstep - Song: Samurai Battle - Word Count: 774

Ah the forest, such a peaceful and beautiful place. Birds could be heard singing, the odd screech of an owl sounding out. All around the forest of Karakura life was thriving. Animal's went about their habits, watching their young, foraging, etc. But somewhere else in the forest things were different. Nearest the outer edges something seemed different, birds were silent, the wildlife fleeing from the general area. What could possible spark such fear in the animals that they'd flee from a large section of the woods?

A blue bird flew through the woods, trying to get away from the tainted aura beginning to flood the woods. The bird flew as fast as it's little wings would take it, soon passing over the cause of the wildlife's fear. A lone man walked through the woods. From its position in the sky the bird could make out the crimson locks of the man's hair, and even the man's insanity filled golden eyes. The bird's flight grew quicker, the aura around the man becoming suffocating as his Reiatsu began to reach out around him. The lone bird was quickly caught in the rising pressure caused by the man, its small form unable to handle the stress the bird fell from the sky, dead.

Snap...
A thick branch snapping resounded through the seemingly empty section of woods as Horus, the Shinku Nikuya stepped across a large fallen tree. Crimson hair taken back slightly in the wind, uncovering previously hidden eyes. The golden orbs peered out into the forest, seeming to pierce the tree's and air itself. The Vizard could feel something else in the woods with him, something that was not the wildlife that belonged. Walking off into the woods Horus began to make way towards the faint signature he could feel.

Once again the wildlife began to flee from the path of the Vizard. There was just something to do with the Vizard or his Reiatsu that the creatures feared. Perhaps it was the insanity within him, who knew. The sun broke through the leaves, causing the black of Horus's clothing to shine slightly. Steadily growing bored Horus reached into one of his pockets, drawing a bag of jawbreakers from within. Reaching into the bag the Vizard popped one of the candies into his mouth with a smile.

Crash/Thud...
The sound of a heavy weight hitting the forest floor resounded throughout the area. The sound itself catching Horus's attention he headed off in its direction, not yet realizing he was also heading towards the faint signature he had picked up. The Vizard walked calmly through the woods, reaching his destination after a good few minutes of walking.

Entering the area the first thing Horus noticed was the male laying in the grass. Immediately Horus knew the man was a Shinigami, the black clothing, and Zanpakutō quite hard to miss. The white of the man's hair briefly caught Horus's attention, the white simply seemed so.. empty.. like a void. Looking the other male over further Horus noticed the bracelets locked around his wrists, but that was not what not caught his attention.

Something black was hanging in the air above the man. Whatever it was appeared as black as the shadows themselves, of course Horus didn't know they were indeed the shadows themselves. Looking to the man's Zanpakutō Horus felt a slight joy at knowing someone else also had a dual set like himself. Moving across the area Horus made to seat himself across the area, leaning against a tree of his own.

If the other male spotted him there wouldn't be much too notice. Horus's dual Zanpakutō was sheathed in his military grade boots, the hilts of them just barley visible. The Vizard simply wore a pair of loose black jeans which were tucked into his boots, Horus also wore his usual black jacket that seemed to resemble leather of some sort, along the jackets collar was the same white fur that was on all of his shirts/coats/etc. The open front of the jacket and lack of a shirt revealing the most prominent scar the Vizard possessed. The thin and barely visible scar could easily be made out to be a circle, how it was formed only Horus knew.

Reaching into his pocket again Horus tossed another jawbreaker into his mouth, before tossing one across the way to the resting male. As he did so Horus would speak up, simply stating, "Nice day isn't it?" If the other male didn't look up, he would miss the insane gleam in Horus's eyes as he spoke, a gleam that spoke of a quite day possibly ending.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
: : Blades That Clashes : : Left_bar_bleue17560/99999: : Blades That Clashes : : Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Sat May 04, 2013 11:41 pm

Shutter, shutter..
    Someone was stepping against the grass within the forest, and it can be heard clearly no matter how much the person tried to make it a silent movement. Ryoichi knew the man's mere presence, yet he did not care as long as the person does not try and threaten his sleep. Continuing his sleep, many would wonder that solid shadow that was hanging above him would be an 'object', but surely it could be an object, but many can notice that the solid shadow above him does not generate any shadows under it, but it can cover off lights completely with its solid, outer layer. As the man approaches to Ryoichi, he does not open the gap between his eyes, almost if he were just ignoring the man's existence. The red-haired man greeted with him, but again, he isn't paying attention to him, all he wants was a peaceful nap below the trees and the shadows. If this man still insists, Ryoichi will have no other choice but to be aggressive about it. Since the man greeted with him, even wihout paying attention, he would still greet the man back, with his eyes closed.

"Yeah, yeah. Its a nice day."

Adjusting his body position by swinging his body to the opposite direction from the red-haired male, with an unpleasant face that can clearly be seen by anyone who could take a glance of his expression on his face. Ryoichi wasn't happy, since some man just came out of nowhere and disturbs his nap after a 'small' walk around the forest. He hoped that the male would go away in peace wihout resorting any violence to put him out of the existence or using harsh words to scram him off of his sight, since he do not want to cause trouble to either to his squad and the gotei 13 because it would seriously ruin their reputation if he tries to do anything stupid. As for precaution, his hand was placed against the ground again, sending pulses to the nearby shadows and manipulates them to advance towards Ryoichi. The shadows 'jumped', solifying around his body and leaving a gap at the direction where he was facing at, as his twin zanpakutos was protected by the solid shadows as well.

"I prefer you to leave me in peace, young man. I do not like to be disturbed during my nap. If you insist, i'll put you out from the existence right here and right now. So, get out of my sight."

Ryoichi's words were harsh, and cold, but that is how he was. He keeps his cold-blooded nature from being too nice or trusting someone for too much. If this red-haired man still doesn't get what he is saying, he would proceed to grip against his twin zanpakutos and unsheath it.

Empty, blank space.
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
: : Blades That Clashes : : Left_bar_bleue33500/2500: : Blades That Clashes : : Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Tue May 07, 2013 1:28 pm

Artist: Escape The Fate - Song: Prepare Your Weapon - Word Count: 462

Tossed jawbreaker rolled across the ground as the other male hardly paid Horus any attention... if any at all. Sure the guy had replied too Horus, but it was the mans next action that really miffed the insane Vizard.. The blood bastard who he was kind enough to try and share some of HIS candy with, simply shifted his position, scowl upon face, and dismissed Horus like nothing..

Horus had actually been about to get off his own ass to grab the forsaken jawbreaker, before giving the other male a piece of his mind.. Like come on, you don't just waste some dudes candy when he throws yah some! The nerve of some people.. Horus eyed the man while he lifted himself from the forest floor to grab the jawbreaker.. Can't leave candy to be wasted after-all... But what he saw when he did so intrigued him.. Shadows from everywhere seemed to be pulled toward the man before appearing to leap at him, creating a protective cocoon of shadows... Horus could now barely see the man, aside from the fraction of a gap he had left..

Chuckling began to sound... soon becoming an blood curdling laughter.. This man's power interested him, so much that if it weren't for the calm his sugary sweets supplied him he may have already rushed the man to force him into a fight... He still considered doing so though.. And was nearly about to give into the temptation when the man's voice rang through the clearing.. "I prefer you to leave me in peace, young man. I do not like to be disturbed during my nap. If you insist, i'll put you out from the existence right here and right now. So, get out of my sight."..

An eye twitched... calm laughter steadily becoming erratic as it dripped with unbridled insanity... The laughter grow to such volume and intensity the other male would be able to literally feel the insanity washing from Horus in waves.. The words rang through Horus's mind, the mans harsh and chilled tone only serving to cause the Vizards laughter to further..

"Erase.. Me?!?! No no no... You see Mr.Shadows... You can't erase me... Nope.. Not gunna happen you see!" Horus vanished from his spot, the only evidence of his movement was the fluttering leaves around the spot.. Horus would appear above the man, mid-way up the tree he rested below.. "Mmmm... nope... Can't do that Mr!! You see.... I was bored till now... but now... now... now we could have fun... yes... fun... hehe...ahaha....ahAhahaAHHAHAAHAHA" Horus's tirade would quickly end as it lead into a spine chilling laughter.. However the man would react one thing was certain... Horus was slowly losing the grip on the slight calm that held him..

[ooc: I apologize for the short post, not feeling the best today so the muse ain't flowing all that well.]

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 09, 2013 8:26 am

Hrrr..
    Sound of an annoyance, the red-haired man was stirring up his temper, attempting to remain calm as he tries to ignore the man's presence. Sound of chuckling before a burst of a maniac's laughter that was released from the man's throat. The man vanished after his talk, before reappearing and releasing another 'annoying' sentence from his voice, which would tempt him to thrust his fist directly to this man and bring him down to his knees. Eventually, he snapped. His movements were idle, and his hand were only seen to be moving and implanting itself slowly against the ground, sending off a strong pulse of reishi that could reach off miles away, before the shadows began to shake and stretches out towards Ryoichi's direction. Chuckling quietly, he was ready to attack the red-haired man with his full power.

With only a small grin visible on the left part of his face, his body was still lying down, but the upper part of his body was stretched up, before bending his arm and placed it under his head for support. "I'm certainly annoyed by your presence, therefore, i will make you regret for the rest of your lives that you've met me, YOUR NIGHTMARE!".

Ryoichi may speak a little bit similiar to a maniac, but he maintains his calm and focus of the surroundings around him. While his hand is still implanted against the ground, a swarm of shadows would stretch out against the red-haired man, attempting to form a spike everywhere around him, with a little bit amount of time required to form one around him at rapid speed. While the rest of the shadows are still under his control, after the spikes are formed, the shadows would enclose itself around horus, and turn itself into a solid material by means of solifying its own components that would trap and enclose every possible exits for the man from escaping in the room of darkness.

Ryoichi had vanished from his spot from the moment the darkness had enclosed Horus, appearing within the mid-air together with his twin zanpakutos. His left hand took a grip on the upper Zanpakutō that was hanging on the right side of his waist, withdrawing it before his right hand took another grip against the lower Zanpakutō, unsheating it from its cover. Gripping both of his zanpakutos tighter, black-colored energy bursts out from the hilt of both zanpakutos. They weren't darkness, shadows or anything sort of that. It can be specified as an unknown energy for many people who sees it, even those are experts with spiritual energy, or reishi can specify the black-like energy that swirls out from the hilt of his zanpakutos as unknown energy.

"Black Shadow Arts, Black Blade."

Speaking it with ease, he was ready to slash his zanpakutos against Horus, but it was something different. Black reiatsu completely engulfs his zanpakutos, before proceeding to swing his zanpakutos at rapid speed. As he swung each time, waves of black energy was released rapidly from his katana, piercing through the wall of darkness and caused a lot of explosions inside. Although its damage is slow, the speed of the waves could rival against those with general speed of an advanced level. For Horus, he might only get 30% chances to actually avoid these waves of darkness, either the red-haired man has to depend on his speed or his strength to stop the hundred waves of darkness that was fired upon him.

Once the attacks are applied against Horus, Ryoichi could simply vanish off from the air and appear before the red-haired man, with his fist charged up with black reishi. He would physically implant against the man's stomach, that could possibly blast the man off to a feet or two away depending the amount of force that the man could withstand. With such close range and speed, this wouldn't be considered as an auto-hit, but Ryoichi would have a higher chance of being able to land a quick succession of punch against horus, while the red-haired man would have lower succession of chance to be able to avoid, nor being able to stop the attack at any time. The results weren't clear yet, as the force of the punch could cause the ground under Ryoichi and Horus to burst a midst of smoke around him that could temporary lose sight of the man.

His eyes shifted at the sands that bursted off from the ground, letting out a grin. "Would you prefer to sit tight and be a little nice brat, or you would want me to clearly end off the likes of yours?"

Empty, blank space.
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 26, 2013 1:56 pm

Artist: Coheed and Cambria - Song: Deranged - Word Count: 705
Laughter ceased, becoming a snarl in but a brief moment yet that insane smile still graced Horus's lips. The snarl continued, grin growing larger as his foe lashed out with a punch, obviously having grown annoyed at this point. Seeing the fist Horus simply dropped from his perch as fist impacted tree, leaving quite the mark. It seemed it wasn't the end though, Horus felt the sudden pulse of energy before noticing shadows begin to shake and stretch towards his foe.

"Heheheheohohohoho what a nice ability you have Mr.Shadows... Heh, lets do it!" The Vizard snarled at his foe spoke too him, the start of what he said was missed as Horus himself spoke. Manic, and sheer insane laughter broke out from Horus, having heard the last two words Ryoichi spoke. "My nightmare ne? Really? Nah! I don't think so! Ahahahahaha!" He roared in response, noticing the shadows stretching out towards him.

A crimson colored brow rose as Horus's attention returned to his foe, noticing how calm he seemed. This would somewhat cost Horus as his reaction to the shadows forming into spikes was delayed. Spikes were formed around him as shadows continued to ease towards him rapidly, seeing this Horus tapped into Reiatsu Scalpel , black and red reiatsu lit up around his arms and legs, creating an ultra fine cutting edge as well as extending his striking range by half a foot.

With a powerful kick Horus sliced through the shadows attempting to entrap him, and additional swing of an arm freed Horus as he leapt from the spikes surrounding him. During this time Horus had yet to notice that Ryoichi had vanished, taking to the air, it was only that he sensed the unknown energy his foe used that warned Horus in time for his foe's attack. Horus hastily drew both his tanto, including them in his reiatsu scalpel ability instantly as Ryoichi's attack began.

Looking to his foe Horus saw the pair of Zanpakutō lashing out, surrounded in black reiatsu. Immediately Horus noticed the waves were moving faster than he'd be able to avoid them all, leaving him to either take hits or fend them off with his own two blades and body. Of course reiatsu scalpel would make this easier as it had been applied to his legs, and arms before including his blades thus granting quite the surface area to use offensively against the onslaught.

Thus that was exactly what Horus began to do. Black reiatsu clashed with red/black reiatsu blow after blow, each wave of the black reiatsu merely clashing for a moment before being dispersed by Horus's own via reiatsu scalpel. For a brief moment Horus was curious if this was all that would be thrown at him when suddenly after blocking the last few waves, his foe appeared before him, fist aglow with black reishi.

Horus only had the time to raise a brow in response to Ryoichi's appearance before finding the glowing fist planting into his stomach. An insane, blood-thirsty grin broke out upon Horus's face, this was one of those moments he vastly enjoyed his tolerance for pain. Ryoichi's punch had definitely been strong, causing Horus to slid back a few feet despite his resistance to the pain itself, though the follow-up of a chain of punches did add to the pain. And that was despite Horus blocking a few of them with his reiatsu coated limbs or blades.

The punches, conflicting blocks, and general intensity of the punches had cause the dirt beneath the two to kick up, before cracking and bursting kicking up a cloud of smoke. Using that moment Horus burst from the smoke, eyeing it and keeping his senses open for his foe's appearance. Horus had heard him speak, from either within the sands or the opposite side of them from himself, his only response though was continuing laughter, that seemed to echo eerily for a but a brief moment.

Horus stood ready to fight, waiting for his foe, curious as to what this fight would hold for him. Though Horus knew one thing, given the abilities his foe had he may need to release Shikai soon.. or maybe let his darker side have some fun in this fight.

[/quote]
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:38 am

Tough Bastard, Aren't you..?
After all the attacks that Ryoichi had tried to implant on, the male had countinue his laugh, shrieking through the air that would completely annoy the man before him. Adjusting his right leg, he would lunge himself towards Horus, with his fists being engulfed by the black reiatsu-like energy before landing several punches against the male. If Horus still stands up from the punches, he would immediately land his knee against the male's chest wihout any support nor help from his spiritual energy, which can be considered weak at his level. Taking a shunpo away from the male, he panted, completely tired from every attacks that he had released against the male. With a sudden bulb of idea that popped within his head, Ryoichi just knew how to deal with this man, although he had never dealt with a bloodthirsty man that just 'loves pain', yet it might be a good idea.

"PREPARE YOURSELF BY THE NIGHTMARE!"

Placing his hand on his face, pulling it down as a mask appeared before his face. As his hand was pulled down to summon the mask, one of his bracelets was also removed at the same time, flying through the mid-air before landing against the ground. His spiritual power spiked up at a higher level than usual, and it was almost like he had a hollow mask itself, but it wasn't. The mask itself was quite similiar to a hollow mask, having its shape which engulfed off of the black reiatsu-like energy that its particles flows out every second. For Horus, it might take a long time for the man to realise that it wasn't a hollow mask, but Ryoichi took an advantage of that to attack the male once he is off-guard about the mask that he had. The white-haired male never had an inner hollow, but he could make it 'sound like so'.

"Off the coast, 'lad.", he whispered.

Letting out a smirk, the white-haired male was at a whole different personality, and in an actual fact, Ryoichi switched places with Kurai. With the mask still on, he menancingly stared at horus, with a large intent to kill the man and simply put him out of the existence itself. Lunging foward, his speed was unexpectedly faster than what Horus had seen previously. His palm was charged up by his reiatsu, he lands a blow against the male's chest, and again, it was unexpectedly stronger than before, and its force was much powerful that would be enough to shatter an average person's ribcage and moderately damage the victim's organs, but it would depend on the man's durability. While Kurai has similiar abilities like Ryoichi, he could do a similiar fashion like Ryoichi, as their reiatsu-like energy could take up to many forms of attacks, and Kurai just had the idea. To make it more realistic that he was actually a 'Vizard' or 'hollow', a black energy forms across his fist, and launched off towards horus at ten fold speed instead of twenty fold speed like an ordinary hollow, or arrancar could do. Since his speed were not at 'that level' yet, he could only launch it at ten fold speed, but enough to be hollow-like.

Then charging up an orb of energy before his palm wihout any required symbols like ryoichi. Kurai would fire off a large blast of black energy from his palm similiar to a cero, but much less powerful than it and could harm the target like any 'normal blasts' would excluding the level of cero's power. When the blast hits, he deals a heatbutt against the male's forehead that could launch Horus off several feets wihout harming his 'tough skull'. If the headbutt misses, when he passes by the male from the miss, his fist would simply implant itself against Horus' stomach and launch his arm foward that could send the man foward wihout dealing any exact damage to the male as his fist was charged foward to push the man away from him.

Cracking his fists and stretching his neck, he lets out an odd giggle, sentence would echo out from the 'hollow mask' that he was wearing, "Sir, i do expect something better off from the likes of you. If you intend to harm my owner, you'll have to get past the man who is standing right before you. But i wouldn't hold back like my owner do, since holding back isn't much of my style and i prefer to 'clean' you off from the face of the existence. If you lose before i switch with Ryoichi, too bad, because i do not spare lives like you, but it depends. Well then, get up and move your ass, because i want to see how fucking strong are you to compete yourself with my OWNER."

Empty, blank space.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum