Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
When everything falls apart. Left_bar_bleue3500/9999When everything falls apart. Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

When everything falls apart. Empty When everything falls apart.

Thu May 16, 2013 12:31 am
When everything falls apart. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzIerahYt_1xxzudqwFnFWaL7gjfGLiIm6krdpYF52t75UNNbW

Nithanial was in the outskirts of the city working on his focus. He took in a deep breath as he began to focus. He had pans lined up on a tree a few feet away from each other. He had two in total set up at a time. There were a set of metalic pans setting on the floor beside him and two hanging up in the tree. As he began to focus the aura that he held within him slowly began to build up forming a golden dragon around his body. Staring at the pan's before him he slowly pulled his right arm back focusing his chi into his fist. He then swung his fist forwards striking the pan dead center. The pan he hit would not even budge an inch. Though the pan a few feet behind would let out a lond gong like sound as a unseen force stuck it pushing it back though the string it was on kept it from flying away.

He would continue his training this way in hopes that it would help to better improve himself and to give him a slightly better edge over everything that may come his way. He was talented though he knew that it would take more then natural talent to even get close to makeing himself stronger then he currently was. Takeing a deep breath he would stare at the pans yet again and strike after strike he would hit the first pan though the second would feel the attack. After about 4 hits he had to remove the second pan cause he ended up completly blowing the bottom of the pan away with the feriocity of the attacks that he had been doing. He was not sure if he was getting better but he knew that it would not matter if he was not able to completely put himself into a frey. Much like he did only once so far he knew that he had to do something or else in a way nothing would ever really change.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
When everything falls apart. Left_bar_bleue9500/10000When everything falls apart. Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

When everything falls apart. Empty Re: When everything falls apart.

Thu May 16, 2013 1:04 am
In the outskirts, the woman stood there, her black leather jacket waving slightly in the wind. Her eyes focused on a pan hanging in the air about a hundred meters off in the distance. Smirking to herself, she wondered whether she could hit it with a pistol from here. Reaching beneath the black metallic vest beneath her jacket, she withdrew one of her new pistols from its holster, lining up the shot from the distance. After a few seconds, she pulled the trigger, no bang or explosion, only a screeching sound as the bullet tore through the air towards the pan, hitting dead center and piercing through it. Smiling in a satisfied manner, she started walking towards the pan, slowly making her way closer. It was only when she got close that she realized that there was someone else around, a man it seems had been training here. She gave him a small wave, moving up to the pan, looking at it closely to examine the hole in it, mumbling to herself as she did.

"Hm.... yup, dead center from about a hundred meters. Wonder if I could hit that from two hundred, that would be pretty nice."

She shifted the bag on her shoulder, making it more comfortable. She was certainly carrying a whole lot of ammunition in there, and it was heavy with all those extra clips.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
When everything falls apart. Left_bar_bleue3500/9999When everything falls apart. Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Thu May 16, 2013 1:14 am
Nithanial could not help but look over to where the strange sound was comeing from. He soon took note of someone waveing at him. He offered a light sigh as he looked to her. He could not help but wounder why he had the luck of runnig into someone that seemed to be way to lazy if they had to use a weapon as annoying as guns. Slowly shakeing his head he looked to the pans again. Dang why is it the people who can not seem to actually fight hand to hand always manage to find me somehow? Or those who have to rely on some form of item to do anything useful. He stated as he stared at the girl and watched her shoot though he could not help but wounder it those things would even be useful to some one like him in the first place.

Shakeing his head he decided to push all thoughts of those ranged weapons out of his mind. He to could use a form of ranged attack though his all came from his own abilitys. In more way's then one he was rather proud of that fact. The fact that he could say he had evolved in such a way in comparison back to his normal streetfighting days. where if anything he did not like got in front of him his goal was to kill it or get close enough to it. Shakeing his head he tried to shake away the memories that was clouding his focus on the present. He decided to be decently nice however and wave back though he was not one who was able to put on a fake smile if he currently was not in the mood for a real one.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
When everything falls apart. Left_bar_bleue9500/10000When everything falls apart. Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Thu May 16, 2013 1:29 am
Amy snorted at the man's stupid question as to why people preferred to use guns. Turning towards him with a looking of a genius faced with a mental retard, she gave him her answer.

"Look, if I shot my sniper rifle at you from five hundred meters away, you'd be dead before you even realized someone was attacking you. Guns are superior unless you're too close where firing would likely harm you as well. Also, why do you assume just because I use a gun I can't use my fists, I just happen to enjoy actually using my brain, idiot."

She sighed, a slight humming coming from the vest beneath her jacket. Given that this man was likely some punk low life, he would probably attack her after a comment like that. So unless she had severely misjudged this man, she would be prepared for his next action.

"What's your name kiddo, I want to know what to put on your tombstone when I kill you. Or perhaps I should just put 'the results of not having a high school education', that sounds good, don't you think so?"

Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 16, 2013 1:49 am
Nithanial looked to her as he gave a light grin. I'd be dead would i? Well as amuseing as your joke is i am far from being anything that one would consider normal by human standards. I bet anything i can supprise you even with an attack created with my own bodys energy that you will only see comeing if you can take in an aspect of the physical energy within a human's body. He stated with a soft grin. Most people had no idea what he was talking about when he reffered to chi in that manner of speaking. Raiseing an eyebrow he gave a soft grin as he began to focus his energy to his fist it would be an odd look when a strange wind would appear to begin to form around his fist as he began to focus his chi to the hand. He then looked to the girl with a half cocked grin as he began to speak.

I am Nithanial Riyuu Of the Riyuu clan. You need not know anything more then that. aside from the fact that the only one who will die is you. and those lame gund of yours. and i am not a kid i would bet i am older then you. if not the same age possibly. As he spoke he threw his fist forwards. He then used the air that was in motion as a catalist for his attack. To the lady before him it would look as if he was doing a simple punch to show off. Though if she could feel the flow of chi she would realize that it was something more then what one could think possible for a human. As the chi traveled through the air it an orb of chi would appear a foot behind Amy. As it appeared a small stream of chi the size of nithanials fist would shoot towards Amy. If it would hit there was a chance that it would push the target forwards or quite possibly even throw them forwards. the power was not lacking to do either. In the end if it hit it would all depend on if the attack was able to catch the target off guard or not.

I do hope i do not kill you though. After all it would end up makeing a lovely story for you to tell people when you see them. I asked someone their name for their tombstone and you thought it would be yours insteed.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 16, 2013 2:20 am
Amy grinned at this man's apparent challenge, then laughed loudly at this man's claim that she will die and her is probably older then her. Then she noticed him throw the punch towards the air. After a few moments, the blow fell against the back of her shield, projected from the vest she wore. It dissipated against it, but it had taken a decent chunk of the shield's charge with it.

"Nah kid, you aren't older then me. My name is Amy Heiwajima, and I'm 421 years old, nice to meet you. As for killing me, well, it depends. Can you fire off a dozen more of those attacks while protecting yourself from my bullets?"

Her pistol quickly came up, and she fired. Once again, no bang, no explosion, just the screeching of a bullet tearing through the air on its way to its target. From this range there was no way her aim would be off, she had proven perfect aim at a hundred meters already, and she had aimed for Nathanial's left shoulder. She didn't want to kill him, just stop him from attacking her. As the spent casing hit the ground, she pushed a button on her watch. It too hummed with energy, activating the shielding unit it contained.

"You got anything else to show me kid, or are you going to beg for mercy?"

Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 16, 2013 2:53 am
Nithanial watched as the barrior took the damage as a soft grin crossed his lips. He slowly shook his head as he gave a soft laugh. he could not help but think that this was going to be fun. as the grin slowly creeped up on his face he took note of everything the lady had said. He could not help but laugh as he heard her words.

let me guess you was in some kind of either ageless sleep or from the future or some other stupid sci fi crap?

He said with a grin as he watched her take aim at him. He quickly did a rough estimation on where the trajectory would lead to. He was always horrid at math but he figured he would give this a lucky guess of a shot. As she was starting to pull the trigger he focused energy to his left shoulder. He had no idea if he had picked the right area though and he had hoped he did. As he did he used his diamond skin skill in the centralized local of his left shoulder area. As she pulled the trigger he had already put the skill up. As the bullet hit his body would seem to not even move an inch and the bullet would fall to the ground at his feet. He took in a deep breath of relief cause he now new his thought on its trajectory was accurate.

how is that for something to show you? or how about this?

He stated putting his palms close to his chest. The strange wind would seem to form infront of his palms and would quickly grow more intense and stronger in force as he focused his chi. Staring at the one before him he gave a soft grin as he pushed his palms towards the target. as he did the wind would seem to vanish. as it did the energy orb would appear yet again only this one was diffrent in size. It would be equivilent to at least 2feet wide in a circular form. this attack he was about to use was at least 7x stronger then the skill he started out with and had a a charge to it. it was likely the shield would be able to hold it off. though if not it would manage to do some damage if it actually managed to hit the body. In a way she was lucky that he was haveing the attack come from 2feet infront of her. For some reason he was wanting to see what this person would do if she actually could see the attack in action in a manner of speaking.

I can do things that most would say should be impossible for us normal humans to do without your fancy little toys you seem overly happy with. your almost as bad as the person who was overly fond of his roller blades.

He stated with a soft grin as he took a ready stance a soft grin crossing over his lips as he stared at the target before him. He was hopeing they would make things interesting though he was not entirely sure that they fully would be able to though. Sense to him the target was to reliant on their toys.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 16, 2013 3:33 pm
Ready for the attack this time, Amy raised her shield in time. As the blast hit it, the shield countered its energy, but a soft hiss escaped it, telling Amy that it had been completely depleted of its energy reserves. Smiling at the fact that he had managed to not get injured by her bullet, she dropped the bag to the ground, pulling another gun, the same type as the first, from its holster beneath the vest, holding one in each hand.

"Nope, wrong on both accounts, no ageless sleep and I didn't come from the future. I ripped myself out of the space-time continuum for three hundred and ninety years. In addition I have stopping myself from aging since then. Also, that was pretty impressive, but I wonder if you can stop two bullets at once?"

With that she took aim, one pistol at his right shoulder, the other one at his left. It only took her a split second to line up the shots, and then she fired. Two bullets screeched through the air, each moving towards a separate shoulder. A smile curled on her face, her vest was still active, and the shield was slowly recharging. She doubted the boy could stop both bullets at the same time, and she was betting on this being true.

Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 16, 2013 3:59 pm
Nithanial could not help but watch her as he tilted his head to the side. A soft grin crossing over his lips as he heard her talk. To be honest he was already bored with anything she could say before it was even actually said. He then started to laugh when she talked about him manageing it with two. Shakeing his head he stared at the lady he was hopeing his timeing would work though with his luck anything was possible. a split second before the shots where fired he soon darted forwards. His body lurching forwards as he darted forwards towards amy. The bullets moveing only a hairs breath away from hitting their target. He was lucky he was not currently wearing his coat other wise it would have a new addition to its look. Closeing the gap rather quickly for a human he was chargeing his ki into his palms again.

As soon as the gap was closed he would push his palms at amy. His goal was to hit her in the stomach with his palms pushing her backwards slightly to get her balance thrown off from the push. Though as he was pushing a surge of chi would shoot outwards from his palms causeing two blue streams of chi both about the size of a quater but both still pretty powerful in and of their own rite's to surge fourth. If the attack hit in it entirety the twin blasts from his palm should be enough to send the target flying backwards and possibly even destroy the back of the outfit the target was wearing. When he first saw this skill used he could have sworn the person hit him with an attack straight out of an anime/cartoon. In fact when he first saw it it was used on him and he seemed fit to call it a kamehameha wave even though he ended up finding that was not its actual name.

So what? ageless or not an old hag is still an old hag in the end.

{Eight-Way Fracas Blast:A move that uses the palms to transfer momentum from the fighter to opponent in one fierce action, normally yielding incredible force. In other words it focuses a great amount of power to its palms and forces in into the target with incedible force usually blowing the enemy back unknown amount of feet. the distance depends on how strong the target is compared to the user.} Attack used. figured i would add it on this.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 19, 2013 4:57 pm
Amy pushed off to the side, but she had made a slight mistake. She wasn't completely used to having only one eye, and this had caused her to misjudge where her body was in relationship to this man's attack. However, the vest was still active, and she was sent spiraling off, pushed aside by the blast rather then being injured by it. She planted her foot, pointing a single gun at the man's forehead, her anger bubbling up as the man commented on her age.

"Die."

She pulled the trigger, the bullet whistling towards the man as it left the barrel. At that moment, the vest let out a hiss, and a crackling of electricity. Alarmed, Amy wrenched her jacket off, then quickly pulled off the vest. Beneath it, she was wearing a black t shirt with the words 'bloody love' printed on them. On top of that there were three pistol holsters, one on the left and two on the right. Two of them were empty, but the third held another pistol, completely different then the others. Looking down at the vest on the ground, her eyes widened in surprise at what she saw. The blast had torn through the side of the vest, destroying a small portion of the components. However, this was enough to cause severe damage to it, and it had started to heat up, crackling and snapping as the circuit boards burned out. Turning towards the man, her eyes burned with hatred as she looked in to his eyes.

"You little piece of shit, I am going to tear you limb from limb."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum