Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Giant Shisome Update Empty Giant Shisome Update

Thu May 16, 2013 11:15 pm
  • Name Of Character: Shisome Saihossoku
  • Link To Character Profile: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5953-human-shisome-adaptive-doll-approved-5-1

• Reasons For Upgrading: Shisome has met with some of the major players in the site, and even had a few plot forward threads of her own. She has adapted a Myriad of powers, and calculated and understood some things that most people would collapse under the weight of. For example, she was able to adapt Imaginary Computation and Power of Order within the same thread; also, she withstood the pressures that it puts on her mind for several months after wards, and is able to use a myriad of abilities with logic. She is my main, main character, and she has developped a long way. She is also part of several events as well.

What Are You Upgrading: I am making a skill sheet uniquely for Shisome, due to how expansive her one ability has gotten. This is the skill sheet that I am proposing.

Energy Control: This is how Shisome manages, and controls the power on a energy level. So how much it takes from her, how much energy overall it uses, and how well she can input it. Basically it's the consumption of energy and the control of the ability itself rather then just the overall strength. Rather, it's how much she can put into it; Shisome could put more then she can handle, but that causes a chance for the ability to go out of control.

Understanding: This is how much Shisome understand the mechanics and basics behind the ability. Basically, it dictates how well the ability is synonymous to her mind; if she does not understand the ability, it becomes more difficult for her to use on some levels, due to lacking the understanding. It's relatively the entirety of understanding the ability; relatively, how it works to put it bluntly.

Power: This is literally the category for how much she can do with an ability. Basically, it centers around the concept of once she learns an ability's base, how much of her own self she can put behind into it. Relatively, it's combining the Energy control and the Understanding to the sheer amount of what she can do. This is a deciding factor on how strong the ability is; she can be able to understand it, and put as much energy as she wants into it, but it can amount to a 5 tier's strength if she doesn't have the power to do it. Relatively, it dictates the overall at her tier level strength of an ability.

Versatility: This is the fourth and perhaps most important skill. This is how much Shisome can adapt, and transform the ability to her own uses; how well her understanding meshes with her energy and power to create new variations, twist arounds, and basically make the power her own. Where as most powers start out with the generic concept, this skill sheet helps elaborate on how much she can refine, and vary the concept through her own will. It may even be able to mutate and create new segments to the power that she can teach to the original holder of the power, and even create combinations.

Adapting Skills
    • Energy Control: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
    • Understanding: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
    • Power: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
    • Versatility: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Also, I would like to ask for Grandmaster for Shisome. Specifically, a Grand Master in Mental Deduction. I'm not sure how to explain the reasons... well. More or less, I think she deserves it mainly because she's always elaborating theories, and deducing things that normally people would have never gone for. For example, she has the mental deduction to understand the basics of Imaginary Computation, and Power of Order, to adapt them within a few posts of direct observation, even with the powers innactive per say. She is able to easily define things that would seem too difficult initially, and just generally uses her logical mind to go through problems and situations with efficiency and most of all, accuracy. She makes so many theories, counter-theories and triple observations that it's staggering. Generally, her mind processes information at a high rate of speed; and it will only be enhanced further. This is mostly prevalent in most of her threads, but if you need more specific examples I can go find some.

I am adding skill sheets for the following races due to adapting the basic racials from them;
    Human [Soul Evolution] via Shadin/Axel/Fantasia
    Human [Chi] via Lilium
    Iramasha [Nature] via Inanna/James/Moonie
    Iramasha [Demon] via Sakibo
    Iramasha [Angel] via Kaguyami/Sakuya
    Shinigami via Masaaki/Ketai/Wolf/Carter
    Vizard via Rolk/Stefan
    Arrancar via Wonderer
    Demon [Danava] via Dayalu
    Death Energy via Shani
    Quincy via Hitoshi
    Suigura [Normal] via Kakeru
    Suigura [Magus] via Okabe
    Suigura [Guardian Beast] via Iori
    Hollow via Inukami

Powers adapted will be discussed with the user; in the case of absence, I will freely interpret the power, however still subject to staff rulings per usage of it. (more or less I take the concept and go free willy.)

Also, I'm putting down a about the Phantom tech that I will be buying shortly for Shisome, in order to manage the huge amount of powers she accrued. Basically, it will act as a giant library, with Shisome selecting abilities via tags. All powers will have certain tags associated to them by the library, and shut off from her knowledge until she access them. This will limit the amount of powers she can use at once, and more will be elaborated in the file, but I just wanted to note the addition of the Phantom tech and it's concept.

Also, I'm updating the following will skills with my skill upgrades.
    Focus > Advanced
    Willpower > Advanced

• Any Extra Notes:

Skill Upgrades :
    https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5663-otm-prize-collection
    https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7832-september-2012-otm-prize-claim-thread
    https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8948-jan-2013-otm-prize-collection-making-this-ahead-of-time

THIS CAN BE APPROVED IN PARTS.

Grand Master/New Skill sheet requires Admins/Advisors
    The skill upgrades can be stamped by a mod.
    the skill sheet adding can be stamped by a mod
    Any opinions on how powers should be formatted, etc, can be sent as pms or skypes. <3

• Approved By: (ONLY THE PERSON WHO APPROVES THE UPGRADE WILL PUT THIS HERE! WE WILL EDIT YOUR POST AND ADD OUT NAME HERE!)
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Giant Shisome Update Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Giant Shisome Update Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Giant Shisome Update Empty Re: Giant Shisome Update

Sat May 18, 2013 8:55 pm
Approving this.

I am adding skill sheets for the following races due to adapting the basic racials from them;
Human [Soul Evolution] via Shadin/Axel/Fantasia
Human [Chi] via Lilium
Iramasha [Nature] via Inanna/James/Moonie
Iramasha [Demon] via Sakibo
Iramasha [Angel] via Kaguyami/Sakuya
Shinigami via Masaaki/Ketai/Wolf/Carter
Vizard via Rolk/Stefan
Arrancar via Wonderer
Demon [Danava] via Dayalu
Death Energy via Shani
Quincy via Hitoshi
Suigura [Normal] via Kakeru
Suigura [Magus] via Okabe
Suigura [Guardian Beast] via Iori
Hollow via Inukami

Focus > Advanced
Willpower > Advanced

And I'll Throw you a bone with a GM in Mental Deduction 1/2 Seems pretty legit I wanna see the full write up later of the skills though in question.

Giant Shisome Update GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Giant Shisome Update Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Giant Shisome Update Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun May 19, 2013 7:53 pm
I'll approve the other half of the GM, so 2/2 for that.

So enjoy that. And also, I'm fine with the custom skill sheet, find no problems with it at this time. If anyone has anything to say about it, please contact me about it.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Giant Shisome Update Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Giant Shisome Update Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon May 20, 2013 2:26 am
Photobucket

♣ GET IT TOGETHER TYRONE ♣

For the love of goi, JJ, please move approved Power Upgrades to the accepted board, will ya laddie? I found this sitting around Unchecked Power Upgrades and decided to move it myself. Also, nice upgrades. This should be amusing to see for Shisome.

Giant Shisome Update WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum