Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Viz's event idea Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Viz's event idea Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Viz's event idea Empty Viz's event idea

Wed May 22, 2013 8:14 pm
Event Creation Template
[list][*]Name: Turning Back the Clock on Rome
[*] Character: Yayjuu Members
[*]Type: Event Thread
[*]Info: Im not very good at explaining these things but here goes.

Rome is a city that has become well known for having many ties to demonic cults and demonic worship and so far nothing bad has ever happened. One day in the old aqueducts beneath the town a group of cultists tried forming a pact with an age old demon to summon a demonic army to make them rulers of the city and maybe even the country perhaps the world. But something went wrong, very wrong. As they tried the pact somuch energy was being called for that it made the whole city unstable and eventually caused the fabric of reality to warp and cause the entire city to remain in its place but made all things in the city as they were in the time of Caesar, only using the people that populate the city as place holders. Romano, the new Yayjuu member sends out an emergency signal to the headquarters before his signal was lost. Did someone else recieve this message? Can this effect be reversed? Only time will tell.

[*] Notes: I didnt knw until recently that Shadow Fall had taken control of Italy sooooooo i might need ideas fixing this thing for it to work.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Viz's event idea Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Viz's event idea Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Viz's event idea Empty Re: Viz's event idea

Fri May 24, 2013 9:11 am
Hmm. Well... all things considered, it doesn't sound like a bad idea. However, could you flesh out the details a bit more on the who, what, when, where, how, and most importantly WHY? Why would people want to enter yourevent? What would you want them to do? How are they supposed to even get to the city that's in the past? When since it triggered do you want it to start? Who are you intending to attend it?

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Viz's event idea Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Viz's event idea Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Fri May 24, 2013 10:00 am
For the who i want to attend this event it would be members from the Yayjuu since my member of the Yayjuu would tell them would let them know that something is wrong shortly after it happens before he is trapped inside of it. And also possibly people from shadow fall since it is part of their territory. all other questions have been aanswerded but the Why. I have problems answering the why, maybe a rescue mission and idk saving a city. And i have a way to get people in there, dont worry about it. (you should read it more carefully JJ)
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Viz's event idea Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Viz's event idea Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Fri May 24, 2013 7:01 pm
Alright then...

It seems to be a rather interesting event; tell Frost that statistically/factually it checks out, but ask him for permission to start an event using the Yayjuu.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Viz's event idea Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Viz's event idea Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:38 pm
I'm reading through it and the issue is that it's Shadow fall Territory. So I'm only really iffy on that, if you're willing to risk getting killed there, then go nuts, otherwise I would advise another area that's not infested with Shadow Fall or Rinryaru etc. Because you're risking character lives with this kind of event. So the question is, are you willing to die for this event?

Viz's event idea GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:07 pm
WE will see how things play out. That only makes it more fun!
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Viz's event idea Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Viz's event idea Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:09 pm
Photobucket

♣ GONNA HOLD THIS EVENT OFF ♣

I've had much material given to me about this event, discussed it with staff and had time to muse over my own personal thoughts. While I don't have anything against the event, persay, I feel you are in no place at the moment to manage an event. This is because based on some actions you've had when things weren't going your way in the CURRENT event and other circumstances in the xat this week caused you to out lash, complain about things no going your way, not being adjustable for change easily enough and will otherwise lead to a bunch of dramatic crying we do not want to deal with nor have the patience for. So, for now, I will simply place this event on hold and deny it.

Viz's event idea WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum