Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Earth: Territory Claims [V2]

+28
Sage
Kazerou
Gamma
That Guy...
Henrex
Zaz
Blade
Cookies
Zane
Nix Shraik
MorpheusDavol
Gin
Ulqui
||-BlankMystery-||
Shizuo
lionus
Imakuran
Dexterity
Zero
Dr.Hiro
Ravana
Kakeru
Teitoku
Pockeh
Raiki
Sinpoder
Kade
THEFROST
32 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 3 Empty Re: Earth: Territory Claims [V2]

Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:05 pm

«APPROVING ABOVE CLAIM FOR NOW»

Until Raiki says something to otherwise disprove it, I'll go ahead and approve it. If he wants to claim it back, though, he can at any time he chooses.

Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:23 pm
THE CLAIMS HAVE BEEN UPDATED
X
M'kay, I've gone on and removed inactive terrority claims. These include members that have left or have had so little activity it's questionable if they are even there. Henceforth, if anyone has any problems with the change, feel free to make another claim.

Dr.Hiro
Dr.Hiro
TARDIS
TARDIS
Location : I'm in the TARDIS Travleing through Space and Time.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://heroverse.forumotion.com/

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:02 am
Template for Territory Claiming
Character Name: Hiro Arjan
Character Tier: 0-5+
Character Affiliation:The Monsuta
Territory Requested: Brazil
Reasons for Control: Hiro wants to re-claim Brazil because 400 years ago Hiro lived there and has a lot of research facilities there and his old secret Vizard Corps base(which only his brother and a long dead corps members knew about) is also located there, so he wants to share his resources with The Monsuta.
Notes:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:19 am

「EVERYTHING IS CLEARED」
After reviewing the request above made by Hiro, I don't see much of a problem with the claim he has requested because I simply removed it due to his inactivity. Therefore, I will give him a second approval and you will need to keep this land up. I suggest having a thread in it soon.

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:36 pm
Character Name: Zane Fenier
Character Tier: 0-2
Character Affiliation: The Kokuryuteshi Realm
Territory Requested: South Africa
Reasons for Control: Following the death of Hakura, Zane was able to secure the capital and from there, the country's defenses and resistance to the country slowly crumbled away. The battle leading to this conclusion is in the link below.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11175-for-the-better-takeover-open-south-africa

Notes: Although the thread is not complete yet, I am just waiting on the post of Ulqui to wrap things up.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:52 pm

«OVERVIEWING THIS CHECK HERE M8»

Since everything seems on the up and up with this request, I'm going to go ahead and approve it since there was a thread. I'll add it to the listings in a bit.

Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:19 pm
Character Name: Nozomi Sumashuu
Character Tier: 0-2+
Character Affiliation: The Eldrazi Dominion
Territory Requested:
  • Pakistan
  • Afghanistan
  • Tajikistan
  • Kyrgyzstan
  • Turkmenistan
  • Uzbekistan
  • Kazakhstan

Reasons for Control: This handful of countries (all unclaimed) are to serve as connectors between India and Russia, as after India Nozomi plans to work her way up (avoiding China and hostilities with K-World) towards Russia where she'll begin work there. She is planning to assimilate them into her Dominion (which will be announced soon).
Notes: Given there is no one to fight for control in these topics, I'm hoping to just claim them.

Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 3 Qx494h
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:21 am
Approving your request, and adding them to the list now.

Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 3 Ap8OoJO

Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue227620/999999Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:58 pm
Character Name: Moroi Wareyasui
Character Tier: 0-4++
Character Affiliation: Divine Comet
Territory Requested: Cuba
Reasons for Control: It's empty and a good base of operations for a smaller cell mercenary establishment.
Notes: N/A
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:27 am

«APPROVING ABOVE CLAIM FOR NOW»

As far as your request for Cuba goes? I'll go ahead and approve it. Although, with your reasons for control, I'd like to see either a thread explaining how this came to be or to re-post a claim template stating how they came to power in that country. Just for lore is sake is all.

I have also taken the liberty of updating the claim list overall and moving out inactive claims from characters that have left the site.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum