Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Idea Left_bar_bleue15/100An Idea Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

An Idea Empty An Idea

Tue May 28, 2013 3:57 pm
Nobody really does missions, and im not sure why that really is. Maybe the way missions are created are just strange. Maybe no one really knows what they would create a mission for. It could even be that missions just aren't put up or people never talk about it; therefore nobody does them.

So i was thinking, how could we make missions more appealing or interesting? Has anyone ever read the manga Toriko? Its a manga that revolves around food, and these people called gourmet hunters who basically live to find rare ingredients off of monsters. In the manga everything revolves around a Capture level from 0 to 100; which would be the level of difficulty it takes to obtain an ingredient from said monster or place.

So what if we could somehow translate that sort of work into the world of Platinum Hearts? Where levels could be placed on different type of hollow; or beasts in general since PH is so diverse. From demons to animals. There a consistent basis for creating missions could be created; and a more player vs environment feel can be created on top of the player vs player feel that we generally use. Instead of fighting against another shinigami or quincy, you could go up and fight against a literal beast. It could be a nice way to gain fighting experience without putting your character in too much danger; while being able to collect materials for weapons and clothing and whatnot even yen for other occasions.

Clearly its just a rough sketch, but bringing another element of fighting in rp could be nice; tell me your thoughts.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Idea Left_bar_bleue99999/99999An Idea Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

An Idea Empty Re: An Idea

Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:26 pm
Photobucket

«- GUESS I'LL CHECK THIS OUT -»

« And here is my two cents on it »
Everything sounds fine, but how is it different from how the current danger system is set-up? If you read the mission template it states this: "Difficulty Of Mission: (How hard is your mission? Easy, Intermediate, Advanced, Hard, Elite Class, Lunatic Mode? the harder the mission, the more rewards you should typically add. )"

In light of that, it should give a rather more...bold look into the type of mission you are dealing with? It might help if I write down more specific definitions of those levels, but something like that is currently put in place and members need to only pick these missions up. I might try to do more to incorporate them into the site as summer progresses and more ways to make them relevant. So it did give me muse to at least think about it, yo.

An Idea WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Idea Left_bar_bleue99999/99999An Idea Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

An Idea Empty Re: An Idea

Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:41 pm

«ARCHIVING THIS STUFF RIGHT HERE»

Since this thread never really went anywhere, and Hayuko is nowhere to be seen, I'm going to be moving this into archives as it serves no point anymore if there isn't enough interest in this subject matter.

An Idea WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum