Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Damien Upgrade Empty Damien Upgrade

Thu May 30, 2013 1:17 pm
  • Name Of Character: Damien Soan/Crow
  • Link To Character Profile: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8661-damien-approved-0-4?highlight=Damien
  • Reasons For Upgrading: Damien went in and fought with Mana during the event, I figure he may be entitled to a little upgrade.
    What Are You Upgrading:I would like to upgrade his tier to hopefully a 0-3 and I am thinking he may be up for a Weapon Skills GM..though it's just my opinion. He's got like eight different sword styles and only uses it..I am also restoring something he lost a long time ago the write up will be below.
  • Any Extra Notes:
    The Left Arm of a Dragon: Damien's long lost good arm has been rumored to be so strong that most creatures cannot handle the power it brought forward. He was able to cleave the hardest hierro in two, some believe he could kill with just his left arm. Damien's fights with Stefan and Mana made him aware of how much the Soul Society needs him to accept his failures and restore it. So finally he had armor restored, leaving only the scar over his eye to remain. Damien's Arm is back and those who remember the fearful sight of the Dragon's fury with both arms shall once again see the power that Damien is truly capable of.

• Approved By: (ONLY THE PERSON WHO APPROVES THE UPGRADE WILL PUT THIS HERE! WE WILL EDIT YOUR POST AND ADD OUT NAME HERE!)
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Damien Upgrade Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Damien Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Damien Upgrade Empty Re: Damien Upgrade

Fri May 31, 2013 5:52 pm
Photobucket

♣ MOVING THIS STUFF HERE ♣

I'll approve this request to 0-3 as apart of the upgrade eligibility act for applying into this event as a protag. Thus, I'll be placing this into accepted power upgrades. Not approving the Weapons GM yet, though.

Damien Upgrade WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum