Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For]

+83
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Sinpoder
ChibiDaGod
Mikasas
Tsubine
Atsu
shinku
Silas Crowley
20Piopi
Absentee
Kyouhai Suzumori
Mirja Eeola
Conceited
SoullessSingularity
YaoXhu
Yukichiyu Senoku
Kade
Majestic Moose
punchout414
Henrex
Gamma
Naziel Kasigawa
darkfunnel
Dravocn
Sonia Bond
Cross Out
[ROOK]
Narku
Kitty
Kazerou
Shizuo
killerants
Zane
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Mujin
MorpheusDavol
Sijel
midnight68652
Imakuran
Starchyu
Gin
Gamedragon
Ulqui
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Nix Shraik
Viz
Taichou
Teijo
Shirou Mamoru
Zero
H2K3
Thordios
Rowboatt
Sasuke Ryotai
Zaz
Dexterity
JJ
Nix
Betwix: The Moon Princess
||Tsukuyomi||
Chao
MaidInAmn
Circa Monstrua
lionus
Sage
Carter
Pockeh
Kakeru
Moka
Hayuko
Cookies
Elendril
zetsurin
xEmmaStarLoverx
CPKallday
Kaito_Kojuurou
||-BlankMystery-||
Horus Sariel
Jin Hoshigawa
tina
Teitoku
Blade
THEFROST
87 posters
Go down
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Resident Skeleton

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue33000/10000The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (33000/10000)
Tiers:

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 16 Empty Re: The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For]

Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:56 am
Staff Help Code
Urgency: It can wait.
Request: My character sheet for my Sugiura needs a looking at. I think I've fixed all the errors, but I could be, and probably am, wrong about that.
Notes: Salix was taking care of it, but I haven't seen her around. If you decide so, I can wait for her to come back.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 16 Empty Re: The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For]

Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:51 pm

«THIS HAS BEEN CHECKED NAO»

kk, I'm marking this as officially seen by a staff member. You will have a check between sometime tonight and tomorrow by a staff member.

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 16 WVMWLOu
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Resident Skeleton

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue33000/10000The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (33000/10000)
Tiers:

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 16 Empty [ADMIN ONLY]

Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:20 pm
Staff Help Code
Urgency: I'd prefer if it was taken care of soon, but again, it's not life-threatening.
Request: I need about eleven million more Yen, from the Round 9 Miniburst challenge. I only got one million and my Awesome Points.
Notes: Sucks being broke.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:39 am
GOTCHA

Alright, I'll go ahead and cover you. The eleven million yen will be added shortly to your account. Give me a few minutes in order to make the changes occur.

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 16 WVMWLOu
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Resident Skeleton

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:15 am
Staff Help Code
Urgency: As always, it can wait.
Request: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14723-akraitz-aiza-the-reaper-unapproved
Notes: Needs a checking, boss.

Request: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5473p30-the-character-class-system-sign-up#95409
Notes: Was edited to contain proper reasoning in the extra notes section. Now I can not feel bad if they're denied.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:28 am
GOTCHA

Alright, I'll check both of these myself when I get the time. They've been marked on my to do list and will be processed soon.

Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Resident Skeleton

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:28 am
Staff Help Code
Request: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14738-chikara-seigyoki-ap-transaction-3-3#95641
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5378p320-the-tier-skill-upgrade-store#95624

And this, as well. https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13864p20-custom-color-store-color-your-username-here#95620
Notes: These two upgrade applications need to be looked at. Take care of it whenever, and thanks for your attention.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:16 am
REVIEWING

Alright, I'm going to go ahead and mark this as checked by a staff. Expect all of those links to be cleared sometime today or this morning.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:11 pm
Staff Help Code
Urgency: Naturally the preferences are "swift like the wind", but there really is no rush. Long app anyways.
Request: Move Yuel Duulheim's app to unchecked as I did a quick rework, and if possible subsequently check it.
Notes: As the update post in the app says:
"Somewhat large update to Yuel. Just a bit of fleshing out her personality, since I've gotten to know this character better after having sent her through a few thread. Other than the base personality and like, half of the likes section nothing was changed in the first post. The majority of the rework occurs in the seconds post. Namely, adding in a few things and changing/editing others up.

To be specific, I edited "Handicraft" to take into account her engineering progression. Additionally, I added in "Calculability" which isn't a word to reference her display of frightening ability to calculate on the spot. On top of that, I added in some stuff about Yuel's progression with sword play now that she's experienced combat with a sword, and has 'adept' in Weapon Skill. It's fairly depth'd and realistic to a certain degree, which works well with the fact that she doesn't have supernatural/technological advances to make up for her lack in realistically application.

Aside from the "Natural Capacities" section, I added in some stuff concerning her Timeline Fracture, including renaming it "Unlimited Thread Works", adding in a note about how other objects can be phased into a thread alongside her just to clarify and cover more bases, as well as fixing the tachyon bit, while maintaining her status as a powerless 6-0.

Lastly, I did a few additions to Renkinjutsu, such as making note that the listed techniques are no longer what she's limited to, considering Yuel had several months to work with developing it further, on top of taking into account its recent usage in threads. That being said, I also added some stuff concerning the sigils on her body and their usability, while still retaining the fact that she is a powerless 6-0 here as well, and that it's all due to the medium of alchemy. That's all."

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 16 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:12 pm
I can move her, I'll request another staff member to check. Got alot to check myself.

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 16 FXpoQxJ
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 16 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum