Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Planning a thread with Ketsu (Thread Discussion; anyone can join) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Planning a thread with Ketsu (Thread Discussion; anyone can join) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Planning a thread with Ketsu (Thread Discussion; anyone can join) Empty Planning a thread with Ketsu (Thread Discussion; anyone can join)

Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:00 pm

Alright, I'm planning on making with Ketsu thread soon and I don't wanna waste my time posting up something no one will even join. So, in order to plan a bit ahead, who is willing to join the thread with me? Anyone can join, really.

Direction of the Thread

• I don't have anything too major planned for the thread. At the start I want there to be a bit of action so I might require some NPC's, mostly demon or cybernetic.
  • If anyone wants to fight Ketsu for whatever reason, your free to do so. I need something interesting to happen anyway.
  • Maybe after the battle is over some relationships can be formed with Ketsu and the other characters in the thread. I'm up for whatever like I said.
  • The location of the thread can be anywhere, though I prefer a forest-type setting, somewhere with alot of open space or a futuristic city.

Here is Ketsu's app, even though I'm still in the process of updating it from the old information I had: http://bleachplatinumhearts.forumotion.com/approved-iramasha-f141/ketsu-iramasha-in-the-process-of-revamping-t243.htm

Planning a thread with Ketsu (Thread Discussion; anyone can join) WVMWLOu
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Planning a thread with Ketsu (Thread Discussion; anyone can join) Left_bar_bleue0/0Planning a thread with Ketsu (Thread Discussion; anyone can join) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Planning a thread with Ketsu (Thread Discussion; anyone can join) Empty Re: Planning a thread with Ketsu (Thread Discussion; anyone can join)

Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:10 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum