Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Madness vs Superior Power [THEFROST] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Madness vs Superior Power [THEFROST] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Madness vs Superior Power [THEFROST] Empty Re: Madness vs Superior Power [THEFROST]

Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:41 pm

Artist: Magnum Opus - Song: Heian Alien - Word Count: 1660
Does this Demon actually believe he caused a problem for Mana? That was one of the first things the infamous Demon Queen had thought of when she had came across this bold message from likes of Eric Zarathos. Placing her right hand upon her cheek, she could only chuckle quietly at the wasted savage nature her former servant displayed. For, in her mind, the apparent "Mad One" had only succeeded in digging his coffin deeper and deeper then it were to begin with. Starting from the day The Outcasted Demon had abandoned his post from Shadow Fall without a single warning, attempting to fight back against the Queen's words and committing other outrageous acts. However, for one reason or another, she never bothered to deal with Eric herself personally until this point. Why? Even though The Demon Lord was a wanted traitor in Shadow Fall, the guy was nothing more than a bumbling idiot to her. Watching him squirm, having him live his life in fear of her shadow, constantly being hunted down like the dog he is and slowly having this sense of demise cripple him like a frightened sheep was far more entertaining for her to watch play out then swiftly killing him with one blow of her scythe.

Now awakening as she stood upon her throne watching the events take place in the Asthavon Manor, there was nothing else to do but to claim this bounty for her own pleasure. The boy had desired to speak with the Queen, and by Satan's Will, he was going to get this wish. Standing upwards from her chair, the varying subjects of The Asthavon Ruler were astonished that their beloved Queen was finally beginning to make her move. Following the events of Malaysia, there had been a strange polarity shift within the consciousness of Mana's well being. As her internal gears were twisted, personalities swapped through the millions upon millions of souls which she had reaped with her own hands and the power of chaos devouring her core throughout every fight she had encountered during 2412, there were many forces at work trying to shift Mana, enlighten her and push her down this dark road that has no signs of ending anytime soon.

Thus, as an ominous green glow emitted from The Demon Queen's body, the sheer intensity of the internal struggle had been enough to make all those whom were present within her throne room cower in fear. All sorts of different screams of tortured souls echoed throughout the hall's of Mana's palace, the light of day had been swallowed by the darkness of The Queen's Spirit and all things turned towards her being the sole controller of this chaotic hurricane in which she was the centerpiece and main attraction of. Opening her eyes to the cruel world around her, a cold smile emerged across the demonesses lips. Throughout her many months of personal solitude, there were major changes occurring in and around the Queen. The first of which would be extensive alterations to her queenly attire.

As Mana slowly made her way down the palace steps, she still had maintained that shoulder length black hair of hers, as it swayed in the wind generated from her own power. Then, looking at her subjects one by one, her gem-green eyes were enough to pierce through the darkness which had devoured the fair manor. With more energy fluctuations occurring within The Queen, the emerald glow radiating from her body showcased more of her clothing. Gazing upwards starting her feet, Mana was wearing a pair of black, high-heeled boots; which made a clacking sound with each step she took towards the front door of her kingdom. Ascending your view further up, it was also apparent that The Queen seemed to be wearing a pair of black legging that extended from her ankles all the way up to her waistline; connecting with a similarly colored coal-like skirt.

And, at this point, one of the stronger features of her wardrobe could seen. For, upon her mid-section, there seemed to be some mystic, golden-plated piece of armor attached to her abdomen. It also made for a neat device to tuck in her long-sleeve, olive shaded shirt. Furthermore, taking a glance at her arms, it was obvious she had maintained her infamous gauntlets meant to rip apart enemies with relative ease. And, lastly, and most noticeably, she was seen wearing a lengthy cape which appeared to be a mixture between orange and red colored hues; covering her shoulders quite nicely. All that was left now was for her trusty scythe to be seen by her side, but the time for that would come later. While the night which was The Queen's power had steadily loomed on the horizon, she had every intent to seize the moment once she had pin-pointed Eric Zarathos's location.

"So, this is what it means to hunt down a dog. How fun, how amusing...how disgusting." Speaking to herself in a hushed town, the subjects around her started to ease backwards from her as there was no telling what she was going to at this point. No one in this world could predict what The Mad Queen was gonna do, there was no soul attached to her at this point to quell the sinister nature of Mana Asthavon and perhaps it was time to start feeding into it more. Squinting her eyes ever-so slightly, the coordinates of "The Mad One" had been set. Uttering words of an ancient Demon Language, The Royal set forth a cryptic spell which fixated upon the vicinity in which Eric Zarathos's energy could be detected. Meaning, that in a matter of moment, the Demon Queen had disappeared from her palace in a blinding flash of green light; stardinling her followers as they cowered in fear of what might come of the Queen's actions. After being so inactive for such a lengthy period of time, they knew that whenever their Queen moved, the Earth beneath her feet shook and were taken for a ride. So only ominous things would come of this meeting between the two Demon Lords.

With a great flash of commanding green electricity, The Queen of Demon's herself appeared before the likes of The Mad One. In this entrance, the vicinity soon began to alter and morph in the wake of Mana Asthavon. The building where Eric once stood was cast aside; fading into a never-ending series of pieces while it gave way to a mountain setting. New formations of land were being spawned, the very earth around them was being influenced by The Queen and the skies themselves darkened with a green overcast as claps of lightning and thunder bellowed throughout the area; shaking the very core of the ground all around them. Slowly as she raised, dozens of neon glowing streaks screeched out of Mana as she fixated her eyes down upon Eric Zarathos. Before she had so much as uttered a word, The Demoness was already on the moon. Injecting these strange lines of light into the many fallen soldiers Eric had killed, there appeared to be an otherworldly force at work as the life steadily began to stream back into them. Scowling a hard frown, the Necromancy of Mana was at work as she had brought these slain souls back into the realm of the living; each of them hissing at the likes of Eric and being empowered by the sweet taste which was The Mad Queen's power. 'Gates of hell, bring these damned souls to the plane of living once more. Grant them life, pardon their departure and allow me to control THEM!'

Enhanced, strengthened and made more powerful then before; they all latched on to the likes of Eric at great speeds; moving dramatically faster than they were before and attempting to restrain any piece of him they could get their hands on. Rather it be a limb, an eyeball, his mouth, flesh or bone; it didn't matter, they were having becoming ravenous and attacking with great might as a peculiar jade hue was seen illuminating from their eyes and body. "I've heard much about you, seen much to do with you and set forth this path for ye'. I'm amused, I'm elated and I'm quite....sickened...all at the same time." In the waking of her voice, the very solid foundations in which Eric and Mana had stood on seemed to extend further upwards into the sky itself as her gaze became colder in expression. "I've waited for this day to come forth. Played you along the lines fate and find that your story has grown quite...boring. There is no point in standing around anymore, there is no time waste and I will put an end to your suffering here. To watch you hunted down like a dog, live in fear of my shadow and fight like a wounded animal was quite enjoyable...but all good things have to come to an end, Mr. Zarathos." Sounding slightly more cruel than her usual self, the light within Mana's eyes appeared to darken.

"Before I drain this passion of life from your very soul, tell me young one, what business do you have with me? What gave you the audacity to fight against my law? What captivated you to leave my side? While my slaves hold you down, try to muster the mental capacity to answer these inquiries before I cut off your head without haste." There was no jokes, no sign of restraint and definitely no mercy in the tone in which she spoke. In her hands, she very well held the potential to put an end to Eric's life here and now. For, with her mere appearance she had modified the landscape for as far as the eye can see, bolstered her power to an unimaginable scale and even casually brought back spirits from the realm of death itself. It's clear, for all to see, at this point, Queen Mana was on a whole another playing field when it came to her power....and time would showcase more of this as the battle against the two Demon Lord's progressed.

Madness vs Superior Power [THEFROST] WVMWLOu

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Madness vs Superior Power [THEFROST] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Madness vs Superior Power [THEFROST] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Madness vs Superior Power [THEFROST] Empty Re: Madness vs Superior Power [THEFROST]

Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:58 am

Artist: dBu music - Song: 忌憚騒命曲 - Word Count: 1802
Levitating of her own free-will, Mana stood ever-so boldly above the likes of Eric Zarathos. The tale of what lead him to betray Shadow Fall, the reasons behind his motives and what lead them both to this point had intrigued her to keep him breathing for the moment. While it was rather tempting to leave him a bloodied lump of what once resembled a discernible body, perhaps there was something more to the story she could otherwise use for her own nefarious purposes. In fact, the sudden calmness of this thought process brought about familiar sensations of warmth, passion and balance throughout the core of Mana's being. Closing her eyes to subdue her maddening pulsations, a familiar faint blue aura emitted around The Queen's body, it was clear that a force related to the Requiem of Balance attributes she had consumed many months ago was at work here following her encounter with the likes of Feraki Leonhardt deep within the pits of Demon World. Sparks of bioelectricity with green and blue hues released from the Queen's body, and she released a hard sigh as she heard the story of Eric go on.

Resting her right hand upon her cheek, a bemused expression was seen across Mana's face as she first heard him describe what had occurred as he made his escape from the clutches of Shadow Fall. "Boy, did you ever stop to think to tell one of this sob tale? You had sealed your fate with your stupidity and inane lust for combat. Something a grunt would only allow to transpire." This was in response to his apparent sins of violence. "I shed endless trails of blood, destroy countless lives and obliterate entire civilizations from existence; but I do not mindless do these things from my lust of combat. What separates me from other demon's, darling, is the fact everything I've done has been put forth to a formula. A maddening formula to bring me one step closer to evolution...." Grabbing her face and chuckling somewhat, more strikes of bioelectricity rapidly extended outwards from Mana's body. Varying from hues of red, to those of pure white and the usual gem green; even some mixed with blue hues were all seen expanding around Mana's body as she had suppressed her laughter. Apparently, there was some sort of internal strife taking place as the external fight was steadily gearing to initiate between the two Demon Lords.

"Yet I am rambling here. Rambling on about things that don't concern you at all, in fact." Composing herself, yet another sigh, but softer in nature, escaped from Mana's lips as she tilted her head to the side. "Those facts aside, did the notion to THINK ever pass your mind, Young Creature of the night? That I, the Demon Queen, were not possible of resurrecting the dead? Surely, even as we converse here, a demon such as yourself can fully see the extent of my power." Smiling at the multiple corpses coming back to life on the field, the dozens of illuminated strings which descended from upon the Queen's back pulsated as charges of electricity flared around them as well; showcasing the the raw energy being generated in this area and within Mana as this meeting got underway. "As I've grown stronger myself since our last encounter, I'm not fully under the belief you have a strong concept or notion of just how vastly I've become. I'm transitioning into something that even my mind can't fully wrap around, little one. You must jest if you believe two insignificant souls being brought back from the realm of the dead isn't within my strength."

Now letting Eric have his turn to speak, she monitored his moments as the surge of power within herself began to quell, rise and become stronger; preparing itself for large-scale combat, the likes of which have not been seen by the mortal eyes within Demon World. It had been quite some time since had the pleasure of slaying someone as strong as the Demon Lord that stood before her in the realm of Demon's. Ever since her conquest on Earth, most beings in the living realm have paid tribute to her constant displays of overwhelming decimation; growing more lethal, more large-scale and truly sinister with each repetition in the cycle of her inventions, combats and conquests. Yet, over the past few years within the pits of Demon World, she's barely been given the chance to flex her muscles after establishing herself as the true Queen of Demon World and ruler of all Demon's. It will be quite refreshing to have a puppet to toy with, at the very least.

Finishing with his first question, Mana felt it was time to chime in with her own responses. True, in her time of rising to power within the echelons of Demon World, she did IN FACT bring about the annihilation of many demonic tribes, wiped out full-scale clans and took control over many townships, cities and entire nations until she had the entirety of Demon World under her palm. However, for the life of her, she had never encountered ANYONE Hiroshima Clan during her time as Demon Queen. There had been brief stories, rumors and other short-tailings of them that had passed by her ear, but never anything she had dealt with personally. So this question, quite frankly, gave a glazed reaction across the face of the Royal Asthavon. "That clan has nothing to do with the Asthavon's or anything we've done in Demon World. I barely even know of them if it weren't for the fact you were running around making a mess of things." Speaking bluntly, honestly and loudly; she was uttering the words of truth from her mouth as she stared him directly in the eyes without any hesitation in her stance.

Moving onward with his next question, The Queen merely twirled her wrist in a circular motion as she sighed at the concerns regarding her Death Energy. Why is that? Well, at this point in Eric's career, a Demon Lord such as himself should have a fairly decent clue as to how Death's Energy, otherwise known as DE Force, is obtained and passed down through the many generations of Royal Families within Demon World. "Are you surely this lost as to how the seed of Death's Power is passed down from generation to generation?" Looking slightly apathetic in response to this, it wasn't something she was fond of explaining to a full-grown demon of the night. "It's simple: I obtained the original strength of DE Force from our Demon God, I then injected this into my sisters and kin; following that, we then proceeded to pass it down to all of those who followed us, joined our family or our own children. There are other ways to obtain the strength of Death Energy, but do you honestly believe I'm going to sit here and educate you on that when you have nothing of value to otherwise warrant me sharing this information? You must be dimmer than you look, lad."

Remembering that he mentioned something in regards to Hanako, her eyes widened ever so softly as she clasped her hands with a grimace across her face in memory of their last encounter. Visions of their dance in the night with death while doing battle in the remains of Malaysia occurred within her mind. The events of their clash still a haze in her mind, but even until this very waking second, Mana wasn't sure how to make up her mind on what she felt following the events of her invasion of that accursed city. Maybe there was a connection to be found there? Perhaps some sort of bond? It's unknown, but there was certainly something wicked and otherworldly at work that had dealt the two of these beings meeting at work. "To believe that likes of that girl is even at work meddling with your affairs. It seems we've suffered similar fates when encountering that woman, Eric. I'm curious as to what more you know her, boy." Chuckling a bit, Mana flicked her hair before moving forward to his final question that he had for the Demon Queen before his massive power-up she detected; though wasn't phased much by. She's seen enough almighty transformations in her life to hold her over into the next world and beyond.

At any rate, the involvement of Kin Iramasha was enough to still keep her interested in his tale of absolute madness. When it came to that man, not even she knew of his whereabouts over the past six months to year. As far as she was concerned, the man had gone awol and went out of his mind trying to kill the Soul King or whatever ambition he had at the time. "Boy, once again, I haven't a single clue what you are talking about. Where are you getting these accusations from? If you were in the know, you'd realize yourself that nobody, even from that man's own organization, has seen him in quite some time. I've stated once before I've had nothing to do with your pathetic squabble and if ye' accuse me of an action I did not commit, I won't hesitate to vaporize you where you stand and leave not a single ash." With her intentions made clear, and ready to back her words with action at a moment's notice, it was clear her patience was coming to an end and she was becoming rather irritated with the results of this conversation.

"Now, young one, if you truly wish to prove yourself as a bold demon, I dare you to have the first move in this battle of ours. I'm not sure what you wish to seek from it, but I'm sure it won't be pretty." Chuckling grimly at the thought of that, The Demon Queen braced herself for close-ranged combat as a bright flare of green flames jumped from her body as a result of her calling forth the power she had been keeping at bay; causing the ground around them to shake like a rabid earthquake, the skies above them to tremble in fear as thunder roared like a freight-train and the gusty winds around them were enough to decimate entire mountains scapes as her eyes were engulfed entirely by a white glow; signifying that the time for battle had come for the Demon Lord and the Demon Queen.

"Come at me, brat." With those words uttered, Mana would await to see the reaction of Eric Zarathos to otherwise see how he shapes up in this brawl. WIll be nothing more than a playtoy for Mana to devour, or will be prove himself to be a worth advisory? Only time will time from this point as their blades finally clash for the first time.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:51 pm

Artist: Rave Heavens - Song: Sequence Magic - Word Count: 1744
So the mad one was going to begin with a direct punch? Quite the bold tactic for someone of Mana's caliber, but there aren't many other options but to get through one's execution when up against the likes of the Demon Queen. The Royal Asthavon most certainly took note of that tsunami wave of sand Eric generated, but that wasn't much of a concern for her at the moment. For now, she'd handle the physical assault which was on it's way. Watching the Earth beneath the warlord's feet tear to cinder, she chuckled at his display of power, but didn't seemed phase much. For, with one raise of her index finger on the right hand, a mystic symbol which appeared to be a mixture of a triangle and sphere object emerged before The Queen in a emerald-green glow. (Click here for an image) What was the meaning of this summoning? Simple. It was going to be utilized as a barrier of sorts to otherwise negate the effects of Eric Zarathos's punch from laying a single hair on the likes of Mana Asthavon for this round.

As dozens of sparks flew upon the impact of The Mad One's punch against the might of The Demon Queen's shield, her race remained ever calm amidst the storm. Picking up on a strong change in the alterations of his impact, she swiftly used her occult knowledge to change the functions of the makeshift barrier. Once the explosive effects of Eric's punch were generated, she swiftly create a strong current of wind to otherwise suck up the explosion into the depths of her forcefield. From there, should this go as planned, the energy produced from this attack would serve to turbo-charge her shield and make for quite the useful weapon during the duration of this battle. "Creature of the night, allow me to educate you on what true magic really is...." With those cryptic words uttered from the lips of The Demoness, Mana prepared her counter-attack following the time it took for Eric to backflip further away from her.

"...you can tell the underworld the story of your foolish, but enchanting demise by my hands after I banish you there." Echoing those words, the eyes of The Royal Asthavon illuminated a neon green color; signifying her magic was ready to use at a moments notice. In accordance with her ruling authority as Queen of Demon World, the entirety of this land they were partaking in battle had pulsated with a strange green glow. Just what was occurring? It's simple really. Guarded from the likes of low-level demons', there does exist a form of Royal Magic suited for those who originate from The Central Capital Country of The Realm of Demon's. While variants of it may very well be made available to those ruling other sections of Demon World, the Royal Magic which courses through the veins of the Asthavon Family does allow for them to influence the land of Demon World to an extent. Ergo, what just took place before them both was a telepathic spell which allowed The Queen to perceive most types of sensations on a physical and metaphysical level. Ranging from sight, taste, smell, touch, sound; it would make tracking down his attacks that much more easy for her to perform.

Henceforth, by the time Eric had shot off his telekinetics blast at Mana, she was already at work producing the needed counter measure to subdue them. Crafting a large scale copy of the previous forcefield she had created, Mana placed her right hand outwards once again and produced a barrier which served to construct a magnetic effect. Seeing how it possibly blocked off the pathway of Eric's telekinetic blast from reaching Mana, the intended result was to hold the blast in place and then have them impact upon the shield. From there, it should absorb the energy used to execute these things and then merge itself would the previous forcefield The Queen had made prior to this; creating a massive, pulsating barrier radiating with raw energy; causing a wicked smile to emerge before the Demon Queen as she had remained virtually untouched throughout the attacks Eric had placed on her if these plans were to succeed.

The Mad One's moves may be very bold, but they were rather predictable as well. It seems he was constantly striving to rise power, attempt to augment himself beyond other worldly means and attack viciously time and time again. The brute type fit him quite well with a fine mixture of magical ability to back it up. Against most types of ordinary opponents, this may have proved to be a very useful tactic. But when you are up against the likes of the Queen? Something more is needed, and this clearly wasn't it. Provided that all of the obstacle set-up previously had gone through, Mana should have a strong enough shield, that combined with her magic-based strength and the consumed energy from Kade's attack, may very well hold the defensive attributes needed to block off The MIGHY Dragon's Fist. As, when this was launched at Mana, a massive clash of powers would erupt; causing sparks to yet again fly in every which direction but right.

Bioelectricity once again coursing around The Queen, she attempted to restrain her more chaotic impulses. For, as her forcefield had taking the full force of impact from Eric's attack, a cackling Mana was seen taking flight upwards into the sky to avoid the massive explosion in the clouds; covering a one mile radius in smoke, debris and ash. In a matter of seconds, The Demoness had covered enough ground to equal two football stadiums upwards into the clouds. Staring downward at the ground, she had pondered shortly how she would really amuse herself with The Mad One. Should she smite him with unforgiving raw power, the likes of which he had never seen before? Perhaps extend the duration of this fight to give him a false belief that he stood a chance against her and that she was weak? Or, in a very diabolical matter, should The Demon Queen devour him like the food he is to her? There were oh-so-many options for her to pick, so many routes to travel and many different methods to test; but she mustn't stall out any further in the middle of combat. An action must be taken!

Thusly, deciding to teach the young one in true magic, Mana decided to stay her course of dabbling in the Demonic Arts. "Land of wicked origins, heed my call. Prey into my hands, mend together and follow my command. Take shape, take form and transform into my desires!" Bellowing those words into the grounds beneath her feet, the very environment around Eric swiftly began to change. More Royal Magic at work, a form of seismic alteration was occurring. Putting into account the massive changes the two had made to the battlefield by awakening their various energies, Mana had plenty to work with as lava which generated from the Volcano's around them fused into the sky and painted it in a sea of fire; preventing Eric from hopefully getting near Mana without taking a bit of damage to pass through the wall or a large-sum of effort to put a hole in it to pass.

Nextly, the very Earth below Eric's feet soon began to turn into a liquid whirlpool; attempting to infuse his being into the very pits of Demon World. As, in doing this, he'd hopefully be nothing more than an overgrown fossil by the time Mana would be done with him. Since, to follow up with these assaults in a horrific combo, she'd manipulate the shockwaves generating from the Earthquakes occurring all around them. Leading them down a path directly towards Eric Zarathos, she'd amply the strength of these seismic waves and ramp them up to level's that should prove to put a dent in the likes of The Mad One's defenses. Compounding this directly into an area around The Demon Lord, she'd hope to crush every last bit of him. Infusing the magical properties of her occult knowledge further into this offensive strike, she'd even go as far as to harm him physically and metaphysically at the same time. For his body may very well begin to feel it's bones being crushed, organs being damaged and multiple wounds steadily opening up to release large volumes of blood to otherwise weaken The Demon.

From there, on a spiritually level, he may very well be attacked in his energy reserves. As the waves themselves were meant to be injected into Eric's body and then go onward to damage the stream of energy within his body. If this goes according to plan, then he may very well take a steep drop in overall energy and hopefully knock his augmentations down a peg or two. Lastly, and foremostly, with all of these factors going against him, The Demon Lord could face a difficult time beginning to use his abilities from the strain taking place on his body and this should serve to bring the fight closer to it's end as Mana demonstrates her Royal Abilities to him. "Do you not see the difference between ours magic yet, ye' of pitiful brutes? To be a man of such power, you must have more tact then that to engage in combat against thy of Queenhood. These crude methods shall result in your downfall and ensure a trip to the netherworld, creature of the night. " Calling out to Eric, she'd check to see one last time if he was still breathing before directing a large quantity of fire from the sky to crash down below The Mad One; flooding the area in lava, extreme heat and intense fire to stack the elements against him.

Folding her arms, she'd wait and see if he could recover from this. Was he worth her time? Could he live through this? Those were two of the questions that entered her mind, but without a doubt, she figured she had the upper-hand in this case. For it had been sometime since she had fought in Demon World, and it was eerily nostalgic to the days where she took this world by brute force. Closing her eyes, there was nothing more to do but bask in her memories and wait to see what was going to happen in this chain of events she had set forth in motion.

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:20 pm

Artist: FENNEL SEED - Song: 少女さとり ~3rd eye~ - Word Count: 1500
"You may a idiot, but at least you are constant. Very well, I'll grant you the end you seek." Slowly opening the eyes to the world around her once more, she took a soft sigh before smiling devilishly at what would occur next. Seeing how he had failed to pay much bother towards the miles of molten lava and blazing flames that put a strong wall between the two, one of the first things that would take place following his flight towards Mana Asthavon would be an extremely painful and all consuming blaze. She truly thought he had some sort of death wish to blindly charge forward like that, despite the dense defenses at her disposal. It received a sort of eyebrow raise to question his level of sanity. Did he lose all hope of defeating her despite that gutsy line he just dropped? Was he ready to die already? Did she finally drive the poor lad mad? Those questions were processing through her mind at the time this should be taking place, but The Queen knew this had to be put to an end sooner or later.

Which meant, at this rate, the offensive slash which was meant to be directed at Mana may very well be negated by the extreme heat boiling everything within it's contents to a fine crisp. These flames had the potential, when fueled by The Queen's magic, to very well burn Eric alive nearly. They have the strength to produce fifth degrees all throughout Eric's body, decimate the remaining defenses within his armor, open hundreds of scars all throughout his body and eradicate his weaponry into a fine paste. These blows, when compounded with Mana's previous assaults on The Mad One, may be critical enough in their striking power that it could take Eric Zarathos out of this fight and force him backwards into his sealed state; possibly being flung backwards into the ground at Mach Three speeds as a burned piece of demon meat and ending this battle between The Maddened Demon Warrior and The Demon Queen on this fine fiery scenery.

"Do ye not think before ye leap? Have I driven you to such a panicked state that you mindlessly charge at an opponent without thinking? At this point, you've lost my interest in this battle and I'm ending it, young creature of the night." Sounding rather serious in her tone, and having more than firepower to do so, Mana figured it was time to put the joking around to the side. Placing each of her hands in the air to summon more of her Royal Magic, the open sections of the sky above and around her which had not been consumed by the fire beneath The Queen's feet had turned to red and darkened immensely. From there, a loud roaring sound emitted all throughout the lands as the blaze which Eric Zarathos should be caught in would rage to levels that would make the Demon Lord more than likely scream in agony as the levels of fire within this inferno were comparable to hell itself. Feeding more energy into the swirling mess of flames in the sky, it was clear something was beginning to transpire and converge down upon the likes of The Mad One.

For, after a short while had passed, the fans of the blaze which had spread throughout three miles of the sky had started to rapidly retract backwards and began the process of SWIFTLY sending all of it's fiery contents towards the center, where The Mad Demon should be placed, crafting massive one mile sphere of fire that spanned upwards of five miles into the air. Once this was set in place, thousands of chains comprised of this blaze attempted to capture the potentially crippled Eric within it's grasp. Reaching that point, most of the Shadow Fall soldiers nearby were seen screaming to evacuate. Almost all of them had left their positions, as Queen Mana herself had given them orders to run far away from this land. She was going to render the likes of Eric Zarathos into a fine crisp and take him as her prisoners should endure this blast. As now, the life of The Mad One laid within the firm hands of The Demon Queen and she was going to take him for quite the ride down into the deepest pits of Hell.

With yet another command, Mana depleted the skies and ground of the electricity produced from her own spiritual energy influencing the lands. Swirling it in a vortex around the blazing inferno, it began to shift it once more. Transitioning in color from a radiant red and orange color, to that of a green and white hue; the energy within the core of this blast had been heightened to new levels as it feasted upon Mana's power. Seeing how lightning and fire go together like two peas in a pod, the augmented strength of this new sphere was more than doubled; causing a crippling increase on the possible effects it may have on the demon. One of the first being that it could set ablaze to Eric's internal, that is, having a fire so strong that it scorches through The Demon's energy supplies and heavily drains him of his Demonic and Spiritual energy to render him incapacitated on this battlefield and endure no further resistance is had by him; given his already weakened state.

Furthermore, to triple up these attributes, the last of the seismic waves that generated the Earthquakes down below them were directed inwards into the cluster of fire and electricity. Being converted into additional fuel upon contact, the impact of them produced a devastating shockwaves to bellow across the lands; shattering and decimating large chunks of the land into nothing but pebbles, while the fire grew even larger; expanding outwards to seven miles into the sky and two miles wide while the blaze pulsated with great energy. It all signaled that this thing was ready to blow as The Queen herself had a rapid release of bioelectricity surging all throughout and around her body like a maddening electric storm. Thus, a massive grin was seen emerging across her lips as the deep satisfaction she took in claiming this male for her own had pleased her greatly. The thrill of the hunt and the closing in on her prey had caused the waves of madness with herself to mutate and boost her energy gradually.

"Always trying to be one step ahead of me will lead you to a fine grave, Demon. Trying to act smart on your own is nooooo good~!" Echoing onwards into the skies around her, Mana began laughing heartily at the victory in which she was about to take; a stark contrast to the once somber demeanor she once had. "It's always been like this, hasn't it? The struggle you've endured, the pain you took on, the constant nights of fear of your life and the growth that matured the powers you so proudly call your own. It's so cute that you haven't even figured out that the entire path you've been put on since leaving my side was ALL concocted by me. None of this would NOT have happened WITHOUT ME. You would not GET THIS STRONG WITHOUT ME!" Shouting outward at this point, her words shook the very Earth itself with it's psychotic vibe; overpowering even the massive roar of the flames within the sphere of fire that Eric may be encaged in.

"Ye' have served well as my source of amusement, my precious, precious little trinket; but it's about time I bring this game of puppet-time to an end. Ye's path will end here either as fired corpse, or my prisoner of hell. Just how strong I've made you will determine which finale you receive!" Now with a swat of her hand, the end was here and the emerald inferno...BURST. Letting loose an unfathomably soundwave, the explosion spread for eleven odd miles; obliterating all life within it, reducing the Earth to cinders, vaporizing even the clouds within the sky and leaving nothing but darkness in it's path as it burned through everything; leaving the Queen to holler out in a painful laughter as the zaps of electricity attempted to restrain her madness and inflict some serious pain across her body. BUt she didn't mind. Not one bit, not one little slither. For in the end? It was all worth it to make marry, have her play and watch the world burn to nothing. With fire burning in her eyes, she descended back towards the scorched lands and awaited to see what was left of Eric Zarathos.

Uttering these last words, she'd take a look at the destruction all around her and smile.

"Ohhhhhhhh~? Did I perhaps swing it a bit too hard~? My condolences, my pretties..."

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:03 pm

Artist: Icarus'cry - Song: Invisible Intimidation - Word Count: 2007
Sensing pulsations of a mysterious energy beginning to take shape within the beaten demon, it was clear to Mana that this fight wasn't over just yet. What was going on with the brute? She hadn't a single clue. However, it clearly didn't worry her. As judging from her facial expression transitioning into that of an elated reaction, The Queen seemly appeared to not mind much. After all, she did state that if the Mad One had been able to endure that assault, then it was obvious that she had done her job in crafting him into the beast he is today. This otherwise meant that this outcome was yet another anticipated result that The Demoness had expected. "So ye' choose the path of the prisoner? Charming, charming, charming! I'm ecstatic! I'm relieved! To believe that my little doll has molded itself into such the fine specimen makes me very happy to hear! The strength of your ferocious force has my utmost and total support, now!" Called out Mana in the aftermath of her attack as she felt Eric swiftly getting more stronger.

Licking her lips in the waking of The Mad One's anger, his fury only served to make her more entertained; as she only laughed in light of it. After all, this was all nothing but a game for her. Remembering the path she set forth many years ago, all of this was nothing more than a game of cat and mouse...with her being the cat. "How dare I? That doesn't sound right, Sir Eric. Could you please not talk like the pathway YOU choose into becoming my pet is ENTIRELY my fault? I may have put you down this road to becoming a monster, but you should be thanking with me! With my cooperation, I've turned you from a sniveling little familiar into the supposed "Mad Demon" you are today!" Smiling ever so elegantly at the words which spat out of her mouth like a royal venom, she couldn't contain the amount of snickers, giggles and laughters beaming outwards following her little speech to the Mad One.

"Let's not go around blaming everything on other people. You need to understand that THIS is YOUR responsibility for the actions YOU took, too. Namely having half-a-brain to think you could outsmart me or betray me!" Putting both of her arms outward, she prepared to engage in the next round of combat against the likes of Eric Zarathos. With it a strong pulsation of emerald light quickly emitted around Mana. And, before long, the entirety of the eleven miles that was obliterated by The Queen morphed into a circle of green-lit flames; trapping the two in a massive, blazing cage. "Now, now. There is no need to go around shouting accusations of victory which will never come to fruition. Relax, be at ease and await for me to send ye' into a bottomless paradise you'll never want to come back from, Sir Eric!" Curious to see what the Maddened Demon would attempt to do next, she'd allow him to get this increase in his augmented power. After all, from the way his body was beginning to crumble, it would only be a matter of time before it all comes crashing down anyway. And she was more than ready to strike when that time came.

Already sensing the vibrations in the shadow's of Eric's arrival, thanks in part to her mastery of them as her primary element, she could only chuckle lightly at the thought of him attempting to try a sneak attack that way. "I thought I told you, trying to act on your own and be one step of me is beyond you, my precious, precious trinket~" The instant that The Warlord came within striking range, three dozen tendrils exploded out of Mana's left arm and shoulder. Each of them had tips sharp enough to easily pierce through some of the strongest Hierro known to Arrancar-Kind, and with them apparently being engulfed in Mana's shadows from their blackened color, it was clear they were going to be more than useful to deal with the likes of Eric. Therefore, when he had went to attack, there is a very strong chance his arm would have been ripped apart from the many appendages going to work to defend Mana. At the very least, he'd suffer some critical damage to where he may lose usage of that arm for the time being.

"Besides, did I not train ye' not to carelessly attack me? Fuh-fuh-fuh, you'll lose more than your arm at this rate!" Making light of Eric once more, a devilish smile emerged across the Queen's lips as rows of razor sharp teeth opened across her fiendish tentacles; signaling they were growing stronger as they began to vibrate at a fast rate of speed from the sheer power radiating off of them. She wasn't going to bother with anymore large-scale attacks at this rate, and it was time, in her mind, to make this more direct in terms of her approach to this entire battle. Yet, in spite of this, it seems The Mad One was still trying to buy time for himself. With her Royal Magic still in effect, she had a very wide scope of range within the battlefield in a three mile radius. Henceforth, she was able to discern quite easily that Eric had produced a clone to allot him more time to devise some sort of half-baked plan to fight against The Queen's wrath. She wasn't going to allow that.

"Sounds like quite the enchanting tale. As Queen of Demon World, I've more then heard my fair share of those." Already pin-pointing Eric Zarathos's location in the midst of talking, she was prepared to attack him with unrelenting force, but not before paying a bit of attention to what the clone was saying to her. "Ye' know not the meaning of the words that come for your mouth. We know that all too well..." One of the most notable phrases to come out of her mouth was the word "we". It had been a long road towards reaching the state of power Mana had obtained now, and there was more than one battle presently taking place. For within the depths of The Queen's heart, many souls battled to claim her soul for their own and assume control; namely the likes of Haniel Iahhel. With the words of the clones sinking in, perhaps she had taken this internal battle in the wrong direction. Perhaps...it was time to become one with them. However, this wasn't the time nor place for that.

"But I can assure you, My Book of Akasha is quite superior to that of the Necronomicon. Therefore, be gone from my presence, faker~" Grinning quite sadistically from sheer glee, The Queen motioned for the dozens of tendrils following her to rip this dupe to shreds. Henceforth, following that command, a dozen tentacles made a pass at piercing into The Mad One's double body. Should they make contact with him, the outcome would be quite quite simple. All of the appendages which struck Eric's clone would go forth to use their decimating strength in order to rip him apart until nothing but skewed remains had remained in his wake. "Did I perhaps hit your head a bit too hard? I see you still haven't grasped the fact that you cannot remain one step ahead of me while acting on your own." The Queen spoke quite calmly while saying that; closing her eyes and letting out a soft, but joyful sigh to reminisce in the bloodshed she was causing before going in directly for the kill.

"Remember, I am the Demon Queen. I've faced countless souls who tried oppose me, tried to kill me so many times or otherwise contested to challenge me in many a fight. I've seen every tactic, from every possible angle. You are nothing more than a concerned animal at this point, albeit a powerful one. So tell me, Animal Eric, are you hiding? Trying to think your way out of this mess? Believing in the fact that if you stall for time you'll figure a way to turn things around?" Slowly beginning to turn towards the direction where she had detected Eric Zarathos had ran off to, The Queen tilted her head in a very curious manner as she smirked yet again. "You seem to have forgotten that my magic is still in effect. And I can sense that you are alive down there, my precious trinket. I can hear you, I can see you and I can feel every ounce of your very being trembling in fear despite that macho banter. You can't expect, or even hope, to beat me with these sorts of fearful, idiotic and barbaric methods, do you?"

Now beginning to walk in a slow paced manner, The Royal Asthavon seemed to be taking her time at this point; dragging it out to savor every moment of this game of life or death. "So Eric, do you understand now that the game of your life is nothing but a play thing in my hands? Or shall I educate you further?" Eyes having a brief glimpse of gem fire within them, The Mad One would only get warning. "I suppose we'll have to continue where we left off..." In a flash, The Demoness moved at such breakneck speeds that even the likes of Colin Washi may have had to step his game up when dealing with the movement at which Mana was moving. After all, following that clash in Madness City, she noticed that her body reacted much faster than ever before and moved at rates of speed beyond her wildest dreams. Something about that clash may have pushed her limit and unlocked a new level of agility for her, but this wasn't the time to dwell much on that fact.

Emerging directly out of the ground in front of Eric, Mana's eyes went bright green as they flared with power. Not giving him much room to react after this fact, she went straight in for an attempt to grab his throat. If she did? She'd sink her claws deep within his neck to draw blood and then would drag him across a three mile scratch moving at near-sonic speeds; dragging his face across the landscape, the mountains and flames all around them as she howled with jovial laughter. "I POSSESS SOME OF THE GREATEST POWERS WITHIN DEMON WORLD" Having all of her tendrils go to work at this point, while increasing the possible stranglehold she may have had on Eric, The Queen began piercing every last inch of his body. Sending many stabbing blows across his shoulders, arms, knees, chest, face and everything that was un-guarded until he was a bloody pulp. "AND I'LL USE THEM ALL TO CRUSH YOU!"Hopefully reaching one of the walls of the caged, flaming sphere in which she crafted; Mana would attempt to slam Eric forcefully into the wall in order to send the impact force of multiple explosions across his body along with scorching his entire backside with the the fire in order to make him crumble under the pressure of the pain.

Just what would The Mad One do under this circumstance? Mana wasn't quite sure, but she was enjoying every living second in which she inflicted pain upon her precious, precious trinket. How long this was going to keep up was anyone's guess at this point in time. With the two of them locked in a caged match the likes of which Demon World has never seen before, each of them were venturing in uncharted territory and The Queen was going to make sure that this would be something worth her time at the end of it. For now, with this comprised dome, neither of them were going too leave until the other was incapable of fighting back against the other at this rate.

Therefore, the battle against The Demon Queen and The Mad One only intensifies...

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum