Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Canon Check [ACTIVITY CHECK FOR CANONS] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Canon Check [ACTIVITY CHECK FOR CANONS] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Canon Check [ACTIVITY CHECK FOR CANONS] Empty The Canon Check [ACTIVITY CHECK FOR CANONS]

Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:06 pm

photo 1343789075899.png
THE CANON CHECK

WE NEED TO SEE ALL THE CANONS WHO ARE CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THE SITE

HERE IS SOME GENERAL GREETINGS
» This is something new that we are doing to better monitor the activity among our canon based players. To ensure that we have the best quality players participating in threads, we are going to have a trial experiment to otherwise instate a canon activity check. This Canon Activity Check will have you post your canons, post the last time you had these characters and reasons as to why your activity is the way it is and why you should keep them. If all proves to serve well, there will be more Canon Checks in the future.

THE RULES OF THE CANON CHECK
» One of the first rules is that if you miss two Canon Checks in a row, you will be removed from ownership of said canon. However, there are some circumstances, where if the staff deems it necessary, you can be terminated of ownership if you only miss one Canon Check. These are usually with canons that play an essential role.

» The second rule of Canon Activity check is that you should at least have one post per month with a Canon. Failure to do so may comply with termination of said Canon unless you had a valid reason. Which brings us into the next rule....

» If you were on a temp leave during the duration of this Canon Check, you may be permitted leniency in this check. Such as if you had a family death, injury in real life, broken computer or some other form of valid excuse. Simply not posting because you didn't feel like it, had no energy or anything of the sort won't cut it.

WHERE ISTHE TEMPLATE FOR THE CHECK?
» Below you will find a template code which will give you all the needed sections to fill out in order to complete the Canon Check. You WILL need to fill this out separately if you have more than one canon.

Code:
[size=15][b][u]Canon Check Template[/b][/u][/size]
[b]» Canon Character:[/b] (Which canon do you control?)
[b]» Canon App Link:[/b] (Give us an active app to see)
[b]» Last Post:[/b] (What was your last post with said canon?)
[b]» Activity:[/b] (Why is your activity the way it is with Canon?)
[b]» Extra:[/b] (Is there anything you need to add to justify owning this canon?)

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Canon Check [ACTIVITY CHECK FOR CANONS] WVMWLOu
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Canon Check [ACTIVITY CHECK FOR CANONS] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Canon Check [ACTIVITY CHECK FOR CANONS] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Canon Check [ACTIVITY CHECK FOR CANONS] Empty Re: The Canon Check [ACTIVITY CHECK FOR CANONS]

Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:54 pm
Canon Check Template
» Canon Character: Rukia Kuchiki
» Canon App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t4611-rukia-kuchiki-approved-0-4-kyle
» Last Post: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9386-o-r-e-t-u-r-n-o-f-t-h-e-b-e-a-s-t-o
» Activity: I try to keep active with her, so it's really waiting on other people that thread to post before I use her again.
» Extra: Dunno', Rukia's my waifu so.

The Canon Check [ACTIVITY CHECK FOR CANONS] Ap8OoJO

Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Canon Check [ACTIVITY CHECK FOR CANONS] Left_bar_bleue248350/500000The Canon Check [ACTIVITY CHECK FOR CANONS] Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

The Canon Check [ACTIVITY CHECK FOR CANONS] Empty Re: The Canon Check [ACTIVITY CHECK FOR CANONS]

Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:30 pm
Canon Check Template
» Canon Character: Yoruichi Shihouin
» Canon App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8903-yoruichi-shihouin-revamp-two-0-2-phantasia
» Last Post: First Day On The Job, Chanced Meeting?
» Activity: It was low for a long while as I was gone, but I hope to pick things back up to what it used to be.
» Extra: Besides loving the character in general? I feel that I can best capture Yoruichi's personality and antics in my roleplaying style, and have gone through great lengths for her application and template.

The Canon Check [ACTIVITY CHECK FOR CANONS] Qx494h
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Canon Check [ACTIVITY CHECK FOR CANONS] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Canon Check [ACTIVITY CHECK FOR CANONS] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:02 pm

«ARCHIVING THIS CRAP HERE»

Holy shit, I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier. I'm going to take this off of Global Annoucements, place it in the archives and lock this thread. I doubt we'll be doing another one as it seems un-needed at this point with Activity Check and was a failed idea.

The Canon Check [ACTIVITY CHECK FOR CANONS] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum